OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥…

September 10, 2014
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… Reset-is-looming
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… Cropped-global-economic-reset-2015
Sorry Guys… I am a bit late for Updating  GCR / RV INTEL .. am just waiting for some more intel to come-by, i hope to get this by Tom Morning or Evening, anyway I was correct when maliki was taken-in and was suprised None of the Dinar gurus could predict this, Therefore i shot a letter to one such site, but my questions have  been left Unanswered and i guess they wont be? Things got Flat on their Face isn’t it… Some have accused me of spreading SCAM like Some Dinar gurus… Manipulation of the Iraq RV and how it is treated and released to the media has been going on since long..Let me clarify again..  i have said this end no of Times…i have never ever requested anyone no-matter east or west to invest in DINAR or any-other toilet papers, for me its a toilet paper and will remain so, i dont even require this peace of shit, as am better off than many bloggers….RV is just the beginning, i dont care for the dinar nor i hav invested init, & for god sake i never will,for it that would be of least important since i crave in for something more BIG & more powerful!! RV will and has to happen, like I said my interest is more on DISCLOSURE, that’s what I seek???
People are blinded by MONEY and being millionaires!!! , this thing named GCR is not abt Money , its the collapse of the old economy and Booming of a new one, But will the New one succeed .. well yes but for a
short while, as i forsee things from a diff prespective, MONEY and being millionaires We forget This is propaganda on a worldwide scale.  They control every aspect of your media connection and they control the info flow in almost every medium.  They are the sculptures of your reality. As long as they Control the media People wont be awakened at the speed we want, but the alternate Media & Internet has played some role,  Few knew abt this Event and i guess we all are the lucky Few
When GCR comes in it will be a RESET of human thinking, Rich POOR wont matter , Black
& white color will forever disappear from the face of this planet, We will know who we really are and what we came for, the illusion will STOP… Money will be of less importance when u realise theres more to it, like OPPT says it Right, You are the value not the Money” we are only looking it at one prespective that Dinar and Dong or whatever may will
increase in value, giving less importance of who we will become when this illusion STOPS…
i haven’t bought a single Dinar and am not intrested… Cause i am more excited for this RESET to set in my Human mind to Expand in to Higher Consciousness…….. to meet with the Great ones… Its amazing we have survived this Illusion and its now time to Break free of this …once and for all
~ Galactic human ~
 Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… Basel3

GERALD CELENTE – A GLOBAL RESET is Being CREATED By The ELITE
The beginning phase of the economic collapse is over. The collapse is next. It will end in the bankruptcy of the US and all nations; and, as Bucky Fuller said, their collapse will make possible a world of peace, cooperation and abundance. This episode airs February 2014. The Beginning Phase Of The Economic Collapse Is Over. The Collapse Is Next
Global Currency Re-set INFO.. Dis-INFO..…♥♥♥… 091127dollar

Published on Aug 27, 2014
A LOOK AT HOW THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET HAS BEEN STOPPED FOR NOW.SEEMINGLY CAWS OF BITCOIN ACCEPTANCE WORLDWIDE. FAIR USE NOTICE.GOOGLE IMAGE,GOOGLE SEARCHES.http://www.dailytech.com/Bitcoin+Foun… http://www.peakprosperity.com/forum/8… https://coinreport.net/bitcoin-approv… http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/w… http://www.dailytech.com/Bitcoin+Foun… http://www.businessweek.com/articles/… THANK YOU ALL.GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK TO US ALL.chaddydad1 video.Thanks again all.

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum