OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday"

+4
terbo56
NanneeRose
topspin2
ymoilman2
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ymoilman2

REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: RV IS DONE

Intel SITREP from Deep Source(s) - 12-20-14
SITREP (Situation Report)
8:05 AM EST
12-20-14

Deep Source #1:

"Report just came in, the RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday."

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:50 AM

topspin2

The US has been economically put out to pasture....The fraudulent financial system is being rebuilt to yet another fraudulent financial system.....Its as easy to see as your attempt to mislead the American public into believing that there is any truth to this dinar story. You have posted in excess of 100 claims of this RV in an attempt to maintain hope in the lives of many. The elite are so far ahead of most that they laugh at the stupidity of humanity....You are quite the character.......perhaps a soul.....less.....character

ymoilman2

topspin2 wrote:The US has been economically put out to pasture....The fraudulent financial system is being rebuilt to yet another fraudulent financial system.....Its as easy to see as your attempt to mislead the American public into believing that there is any truth to this dinar story. You have posted in excess of 100 claims of this RV in an attempt to maintain hope in the lives of many. The elite are so far ahead of most that they laugh at the stupidity of humanity....You are quite the character.......perhaps a soul.....less.....character

Do You Really Believe That "The fraudulent financial system is being rebuilt to yet another fraudulent financial system".
To Me, “All Those Fraudulent Financial Systems" Are Now Being Destroyed To Be  Replaced With A New Monetary And Banking Systems.
Also What Proof Can You Provide To Say That “The elite are so far ahead of most that they laugh at the stupidity of humanity..”

topspin2

Those who go into the public with detailed factual information rarely live long....But I do find it interesting that you ask for proof when you have posted that the RV has occurred over 100 times yet nothing tangible has been seen.......I know that there are things happening behind closed doors, I have been there......its just that the players are, well,,,,,,,,,different than us........

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhhhhhhh FFS ANOTHER claim of the RV being done! Thank goodness this dinar section will be scrapped next year because the bullshit is about choking me!

terbo56

terbo56

I've been covered with it for years-But it will continue til all is said and done, plain and simple-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yep! just not here

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bs4ever

bs4ever

Purps...you should start penning a sitcom based on the RV section

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Now believe it or not I have thought about this for the last few years!!!

Trouble is I doubt anyone would understand how so many could be so gullible. Wait... I am forgetting about religion aren't I? ahahahaha

So what shall we call our sitcom?

terbo56

terbo56

How about the 'Gullible's Travels'?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HA! Good one!

Or...
The Phantom of the Dinarian Opera
Dinar~ Much Ado About Nothing
The Picture of Dinarian Gray
The Turn of the Screwed
Around the Dinar World in 80 Years

terbo56

terbo56

The "50 Shades of the Gray Dinarians"-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

The Lord of the Dinar!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahahaha

starring TNT Tony and his wingman Okie!

1ness

1ness

[/u]Also What Proof Can You Provide To Say That “The elite are so far ahead of most that they laugh at the stupidity of humanity..”
[/b][/quote]

WTFUCK REALLY,Proof,HOLYSHIT, PROOF!!!!Fuck, you pissed me off with that that question you fucking wanker.You are a fucking hypocrite.

Your asking for PROOF, that's fucking rich coming from you.

YOU have never proved anything but how wrong every fucking post YOU post was and is just BULLSHIT (about the dinar :-)....). You have some balls  to even use the word PROOF. When so many ask you nicely and with after awhile with frustration, just prove ONE FUCKING THING. Never have you given a rats ass to just check what you are posting after so many asked you to just check it out before bringing to OOM2. You fell silent most times when ever so many ask you to PROVE your BULLSHIT. YES YOUR BULLSHIT since you chose to post it.

I agree with Nanny you are a dinar pusher, with no respect for Brothers and Sisters linger on your every post. Most here know better but those who never sign-up or just come HOPE-ing  that their lives are going to change for the better waiting for that news. JUST BULLSHIT!!! That for me said it all, you are one of the EVIL ones. That you are or work for a dinar group. FUCKING WANKER

I once said SHOOT THAT FUCKER, i want to apologized for that. I do not want any body killed. Better to just TAR and FEATHER your fucking ASS for not respecting the site wishes ,bringing false hope and providing BULLSHIT links (never proved anything) to back up your BULLSHIT POSTs.

and now for something completely different.

Hi, to everybody and fun to read your post again Terbo :) your trains sound wonderful!! LOL at a few of your post to Nanny you make me giggle. Congrats on the Niburu site Purps!!

1ness

p.s.  i held back my true feelings out of respect for Purps you WANKER

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL YEP!!

and there you have it!

thanks for holding back 1ness. REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" 304767837

and this is why there will soon be no dinar on this forum. too much bullshit. too many lies over and over again. to many people getting angry and having hurt feelings. just to much!

p.s.... i just love the word wanker!

REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" Th?id=HN.608003731258868765&pid=15

REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" Th?id=HN.608054639515666515&pid=15

REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" Th?id=HN.608015185933959825&pid=15

ahahahaha I never tire of this word! so much FUN!!!

1ness

1ness

Happy i did not piss you off. "wanker" in honor of my Sister from down under.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

nope.. not pissed off at all. just unhappy when I feel I have to defend the undefendable. this is why it is best to remove this from this site. 

it is tiring having to deal with this for the 3 years this site has been running. I really should have done something a long time ago and for that I truly apologize to ALL here.

bs4ever

bs4ever

As yman is from another part of the world completely, which one of you is going to explain the definition of "wanker"? lol

Years ago on British TV there was a travel show with a host called Alan Whicker, it was called Whickers World....a name for the global Dinar sitcom could well be "wankers world" or "whackers world"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahahaha

THATS IT!!!

WANKERS WORLD is the perfect name for our story! ahahahaha whew!!! funny stuff!

1ness

1ness

bs4ever wrote:As yman is from another part of the world completely, which one of you is going to explain the definition of "wanker"? lol

Years ago on British TV there was a travel show with a host called Alan Whicker, it was called Whickers World....a name for the global Dinar sitcom could well be "wankers world" or "whackers world"

Wanker= one who masturbates...........uncontrollably. OK i added that last part.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh!!! I just thought it a name of a dick (penis)! ahahaha

well a day without learning is a day wasted! no waste of this day! LOL

bs4ever

bs4ever

Perhaps keep the sub forum about the RV/Dinar etc and simply rename it

WANKERS WORLD...all Guru dribble in here please

The site stats might rise exponentially

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL DONE!!

I have added wankers world! just to perfect to not do it immediately!

1ness

1ness

PurpleSkyz wrote:LOL DONE!!

I have added wankers world! just to perfect to not do it immediately!

too funny!! gosh from name calling to a new section BRILLIANT!!

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhhh FFS ANOTHER claim of the RV being done! Thank goodness this dinar section will be scrapped next year because the bullshit is about choking me!

There Will Be NO MORE "BS" From The Star of 2015 And The Need For The Dinar Section. By That Time, Not Only USA But The Whole World Would Have Been Changed.

R.V. / GCR aka Phil Tiption
December 21, 2014

It is correct when you look at what is being said about different organizations like IMF,World Bank , United Nations …they will restructure itself and try to find a position in the world as
all countries become Republic.

Very, Very Bad Things

Posted by Preston James, Ph.D on December 20, 2014
Intel Cowboys all over the World are getting clued in to how they have been used... to be later disposed of by the Organized Crime Cabal -- and are now taking action to reverse this.

READ MORE AT:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/12/20/very-very-bad-things/

PS: HOW LONG CAN "THE ELITES" IN USA CAN "LAUGH" AT THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

terbo56

terbo56

Indeed! 1ness is right- You,sir proof of nothing, you are a fucking wanker!!

ymoilman2

topspin2 wrote:Those who go into the public with detailed factual information rarely live long....But I do find it interesting that you ask for proof when you have posted that the RV has occurred over 100 times yet nothing tangible has been seen.......I know that there are things happening behind closed doors, I have been there......its just that the players are, well,,,,,,,,,different than us........

QUOTE and UNQUOTE:
"I know that there are things happening behind closed doors, I have been there......its just that the players are, well,,,,,,,,,different than us..."

DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN 200 Players(Countries) Are Involved IN RV/GCR Or "RETURN TO ASSETS BACKED" MONETARY SYSTEM?

Whom Are You Referring To "US"?

bs4ever

bs4ever

Methinks Nannee may have something to say about this thread lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum