OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday" - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

REPORT FROM DEEP SOURCE: "The RV is done. It has been completed as of Friday December 19, 2014. Payments are to begin Monday"

+4
terbo56
NanneeRose
topspin2
ymoilman2
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I know she will be happy to join as soon as her new grand baby graces Gaia with her presence. I did message her re: new section name so she could prepare her self. LOL

Yman... I so very much hope that your intel has it right. Seems every single site that I subscribe to and visit today, and I do not visit dinar sites except D.D, are all a buzz with the black swan and the big surprises that are going down this week. I am patient, as are we all, so like I said Wanker World forum will stay firmly in place until after the holidays. If nothing happens I hope the decision to let the dinar forum be put to rest here can be adhered to.

The kill the messenger thing is something that is getting kind of over the top again and I just don't have the energy to keep trying to put out the fires. I am sure you can appreciate what I mean.

So okay then....

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

HOLY SHIT look what happens while I am away with my daughter while my new grand daughter is being born!! The place turns into a wankfest!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BWAHAHAHA

wanker fest!

honestly I have not laughed so much as tonight in a good long time.

How is the new arrival??? <3

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I've just sent you pics to Facey! She is awesome!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OMG!!! Cutest little thing ever eh? Thanks for the pics. Perfect little being she is!

MartyM

MartyM

As with everything, "Time will Tell".  I do however have to raise a question, it would appear that in this application of the term 'Wanker' that it is somewhat intended to be derogitory, which I feel is biased and unwarrented. I understand the appeal, as it sounds humorous and is likely not understood (completely) by most...   just a thought....  :hohoho: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

awww..... Marty!

Yes it is derogatory especially if you are a male. Point taken. Keep in mind it is only for the next couple of weeks though. After thinking on this for a moment I decided that the RV section will be visible only to members until we pull it. Good call Marty

But if you have another suggestion I would love to hear it.

topspin2

'Wanker' I thought it was in reference to Peggy on Married with Children....Who knew.......LOL

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahahahaha!!!

I loved Katey Sagal in that role! She was a backup singer for Bette Midler so I always liked her campy ways! hahaha

1ness

1ness

NanneeRose wrote:I've just sent you pics to Facey! She is awesome!!

YEAH!!! Congats Nanny to you and your Family.

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

1ness

1ness

Who has not Wank at least one time in thier life?

Wanker is a term that literally means "one who wanks (masturbates)" but has since become a general insult. It is a pejorative term of English origin common in Britain and other parts of the English-speaking world, including Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. It initially referred to an "onanist" and is synonymous with the word tosser.[1]

The terms wank and wanker originated in British slang during the late 19th and early 20th century.[2][3] In modern usage it is usually a general term of contempt rather than a commentary on sexual habits. Wanker has similar meanings and overtones to American pejoratives like jerk or jerk-off.[4] More generally, wanker can carry suggestions of egotistical and self-indulgent behaviour and this is the dominant meaning in Australia and New Zealand.[5]

Wanker may be indicated by a one-handed gesture,[6] usually to an audience out of hearing range.[4] It is performed by curling the fingers of the hand into a loose fist and moving the hand back and forth to mime male masturbation, which is equivalent to saying, "that person is a wanker".[7]

In the United States, the term is understood, but rarely used, and then more in a way suggesting the target is an idiot.[8]

Related are terms such as "wanker's colic", for an undiagnosed visceral pain, and "wanker's doom", for excessive masturbation, from slang used in the RAF and British prisons since the 1920s.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanker

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well it seems even more fitting then considering how we are being jerked around on the currency thing. LOL

1ness

1ness

PurpleSkyz wrote:Well it seems even more fitting then considering how we are being jerked around on the currency thing. LOL

jerked around..Bahahahahaha

MartyM

MartyM

"Jerked around"...  that would be what is known as a 'Circle Jerk' ?
Seems that would be appropriate for many more things than just the RV or Republic / GCR stuff.  jus' sayin.

1ness

1ness

I will disaree

circle jerk
1.) When a group of males sit in a circle, jerking each other off.

2.) *NOT* when a group of males stand in a circle to jerk off onto a cookie or anything of the sort. That retarded frat game is called "Limp Biscuit"... which kind of indirectly explains why the band of the same namesake is so fucking horrible.

3.) When a bunch of blowhards - usually politicians - get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the mastubatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.

4.) A game on MXC that's based on sumo wrestling. Beware the Green Teabagger.
Circle jerking is fun for the whole family.
by Ninja Disaster July 08, 2004

Jerked Around
Being placed into unreasonable situations generally for the benefit or amusement of someone else. This often occurs as punishment for minor transgressions or a simple faux pas.
"Man when Travis applied for a new job and then was denied a promotion because of it, he was jerked around. Those bitch managers need to get laid and stop messing with peoples lives."
by jclv1000 August 05, 2008

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jerked%20Around

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Good heavens the Wankfest began again while I was away and now we have instructions hahahaahahahah!

Hey 1ness thanks so much,my new grand daughter is amazing!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes it is gonna be hard erasing those visuals from my head! LOL

The word wanker gets more fitting with each comment.

1ness

1ness

NanneeRose wrote:Good heavens the Wankfest began again while I was away and now we have instructions hahahaahahahah!

Hey 1ness thanks so much,my new grand daughter is amazing!!

you are most welcome

I know the FEELING I have a new granddaughter just 4wks old.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh Congratulations to you too!!!  They are amazing little creatures aren't they!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Congrats 1ness!!!

I am expecting my 3rd in May. So fun!

terbo56

terbo56

Just keep this visual around- IF anyone has a circle jerk, you will need a 'pivot' man! The center 'Wankerman!!

topspin2

You know the answer to your own question yman.....and I think you also know why they are different...very different...than us.......

topspin2

You know the answer to your own question yman.....and I think you also know why they are different...very different...than us.......

1ness

1ness

NanneeRose wrote:Oh Congratulations to you too!!!  They are amazing little creatures aren't they!!!

thanks yes they are nanny

that is wonderful Purps!!

1ness

1ness

terbo56 wrote:Just keep this visual around- IF anyone has a circle jerk, you will need a 'pivot' man! The center 'Wankerman!!

HA good one!!........I have a candidate.

MartyM

MartyM

OK, I've apparently sufficiently screwed up this thread, so I think I'll leave it alone...  but Thanks Terbo for that visual reminder. We really needed that... lol   :hohoho: 

terbo56

terbo56

I thought this might humor a few peeps, but I know how others get if I am too LOUD with my Analogies, and colorful euphamisms- Merry Christmas, everyone, and remember, 'Christ' is the reason, for the season!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum