OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Is Up With O.J. Simpson?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? Empty What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:56 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What Is Up With O.J. Simpson?

Posted on January 13, 2015 by Dublinsmick

What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? Falseflag

THE O. J. SIMPSON TRIAL was Faked as were the murders

by Miles Mathis

As I have done with the other events I have recently unwound for yo u, I will present you with the clues you may have missed so far. If they jog something in your head, great. On the other hand, if you prefer the mainstream story, feel free to keep it. I no longer have any use for it. Instead of looking at this event through the eyes of the controlled media, here you will be forced to look at it through the eyes of a real investigator. I will circle and highlight the things you may have missed the first thousand times. I will show that you missed them because they were surrounded with noise and flashing lights. You couldn’t see them or hear them in the smoke and din. Here we will ignore the circus and just look at the facts.

We will start at the very beginning. Orenthal James Simpson was born in 1947. What else was born in 1947? That’s right, our old friend the CIA. This early in the investigation, you will no doubt dismiss that as a coincidence. Later, you won’t.

After his famous career as a football running back, Simpson went to Hollywood to become an actor. Who runs Hollywood? That’s right, our old friend the CIA. Consult my paper on the Manson murders for more on that: I won’t cover all that evidence again here. and that therefore the whole Simpson trial was a charade, which explains a lot of things. For a start, it explains why so many top actors go through a crisis, ending up at Betty Ford or something. Think Chevy Chase, Matthew Perry, Robert Downey, Jr., Mel Gibson, Anthony Hopkins, and literally hundreds of others. At some point they find out what they are really a part of, and not all of them are happy about it.

If you think my facial analysis sounds like several guys on the internet (WellAware1, DallasGoldBug etc.) now doing ear analysis and saying a lot of people are doubles, I encourage you to compare their analyses to mine. They are claiming everyone is everyone else, based on ridiculous matches that don’t even match. They are doing this to muddy the waters, so that you don’t take me seriously. They saw me coming and rushed all these fake matches into print and onto youtube, to confuse you. But again, I encourage you to compare their claims of a match to mine. I am not saying Jimmy Carter is the same guy as JFK, or something like that, am I, based on an earlobe that doesn’t match. I mean, just look at the match above. Have those guys ever shown you anything that approached that? Have they ever backed it up with a complete theory that actually made sense? No.

You may also want to remind yourself that I am a top portrait and figure painter. I can see faces better than most people. As an artist, I notice things other people don’t, not only about faces and bodies, but about everything else physical as well. I could quit there, but we will look quickly at Ronald Goldman before I sum up. That photo is tagged by the Associated Press:

In this Feb. 5, 1997 file photo, Fred Goldman and his wife, Patti, sit quietly at the grave of their son Ronald Goldman in Valley Oaks Memorial Park in Westlake Village, Calif. The problem? Patti isn’t Ronald’s mother. In other places, the mainstream tells us his mother is Sharon Rufo. Wikipedia tells us that is her maiden name. The problem? It isn’t. Rufo is the last name of her husband after Fred Goldman.

She got a court order* against Stephen Rufo in 1997 for battery. This is how much the mainstream press cares about accuracy in this event. This leads us to ask, where are the bios for these people? Who are Fred Goldman and Sharon Rufo? What is her real maiden name? What did Fred do for a living before he became rich from this fake and that therefore the whole Simpson trial was a charade, which explains a lot of things. For a start, it explains why so many top actors go through a crisis, ending up at Betty Ford or something. Think Chevy Chase, Matthew Perry, Robert Downey, Jr., Mel Gibson, Anthony Hopkins, and literally hundreds of others. At some point they find out what they are really a part of, and not all of them are happy about it.

If you think my facial analysis sounds like several guys on the internet (WellAware1, DallasGoldBug etc.) now doing ear analysis and saying a lot of people are doubles, I encourage you to compare their analyses to mine. They are claiming everyone is everyone else, based on ridiculous matches that don’t even match. They are doing this to muddy the waters, so that you don’t take me seriously. They saw me coming and rushed all these fake matches into print and onto youtube, to confuse you. But again, I encourage you to compare their claims of a match to mine. I am not saying Jimmy Carter is the same guy as JFK, or something like that, am I, based on an earlobe that doesn’t match. I mean, just look at the match above. Have those guys ever shown you anything that approached that? Have they ever backed it up with a complete theory that actually made sense? No.

You may also want to remind yourself that I am a top portrait and figure painter. I can see faces better than most people. As an artist, I notice things other people don’t, not only about faces and bodies, but about everything else physical as well. I could quit there, but we will look quickly at Ronald Goldman before I sum up.

That photo is tagged by the Associated Press: In this Feb. 5, 1997 file photo, Fred Goldman and his wife, Patti, sit quietly at the grave of their son Ronald Goldman in Valley Oaks Memorial Park in Westlake Village, Calif. The problem? Patti isn’t Ronald’s mother. In other places, the mainstream tells us his mother is Sharon Rufo. Wikipedia tells us that is her maiden name. The problem? It isn’t. Rufo is the last name of her husband after Fred Goldman. She got a court order* against Stephen Rufo in 1997 for battery. This is how much the mainstream press cares about accuracy in this event. This leads us to ask, where are the bios for these people? Who are Fred Goldman and Sharon Rufo? What is her real maiden name? What did Fred do for a living before he became rich from this fake.

Read it all
http://mileswmathis.com/oj.pdf
What Is Up With O.J. Simpson? Matrix-peel

Thanks to: dublinsmick.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum