OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
They know and I know and my court is superior… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

They know and I know and my court is superior…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

They know and I know and my court is superior…

Posted on February 8, 2015 by arnierosner

On Feb 7, 2015, at 7:24 PM, Ron Vrooman wrote:
My counter claim for jurisdiction is still being stonewalled. They know and I know and my court is superior to their inferior court. They cannot move until my counter claim court has heard all that I have file in my counter claim court of jurisdiction.
I have asked for arrest warrants on several people; cops, deputies. They take the complaint but will not arrest. Sanctions on judges and DA and three deputy DA. I got a Writ of Review accepted by Court of Appeals. Denied was not an option. ORS 131.735 The acting as circuit court judge for the Honorable Circuit Court of Washington County made that error.
Writ of Error and quo warranto was abolished by the 2014 Legislature. Writ of Mandamus still works. Fuck them.
I’m 76 years old and this is the first time I have been arrested. I have yet to sleep overnite in jail. Al Leake did when still at RHS.
Any person that hires an attorney to represent them has admitted to being incompetent. Pro se is what attorneys call me and others like me; no way in propria persona. Look it up. Big difference.
Motion for discharge is attached.
Did I mention fuck em?
Ron
Motion to Discharge below attachment
Motion for Discharge 2-7-2015

Ronald Vrooman
They know and I know and my court is superior… Voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-07-18_am
ronvrooman38@gmail.com
www.standardpoodlepuppiesoforegon.com
cell 503 893 0793 fax 503 641 8375 or call 503 641 8375
14725 SW Glenbrook Rd
Beaverton, OR 97007

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum