OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow....

This was discussed on a call & I guess the media, ...
But I can't find squat about it!

Has anyone else seen or heard about this at all????

Suppose to be big announcement about the mid east currency change was spoken about on CNN news & no more fiat money...

Don't hold me to this...just what we've heard & the call wasn't clear either, so don't hold them to it. They know something about Big announcement tomorrow, but I don't know what that is, so I'm trying to find out!

Anonymous

Also heard that media is to have Announcement Thur about Global Resetting & things coming out of Washington & maybe rates will go live before, during or after announcement or next week. And some dealer have been in contact with Treasury this week as well.

Others saying whales are or will be cashing in (like we haven't heard that before).

Also smart cards are loaded for people in Iraq.

So does anyone know what time this announcement is & what channel(s)??

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have not heard a single thing about this but that would sure be sweet if it is true!

Anonymous

It's all over PTR as well & apparently some supposed gurus have heard the same!

HunterJumper

HunterJumper

Seams to still be a rumor. Still looking for someone to comfirm these announcements being real. Lets keep the faith.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I read that somebody heard about it on another site as well!
Not to say that it is true, just passing on what I have read.

Anonymous

If someone hears about an announcement any time tomorrow please post it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum