OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet

Posted on June 13, 2015 by Deus Nexus Leave a comment

Reposted from: Collective-Evolution | by Arjun Walia
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet 2-728x400
Go to school, get a job, pay your bills, and try to put yourself in a position to earn enough money to be able to live – this is our current human experience. But while we’re busy focusing on how to survive, our planet is being trashed at an exponential rate.
Is it possible to create a human experience where we don’t destroy the planet? Is it possible for everybody to have their basic necessities met without the use of money? Is it possible to create a “system” where money is not even needed? We believe so, but there still seems to be a harsh resistance to this type of thinking, despite the tremendous amount of options that exist to change our world.
For example, we could use hemp and other biodegradable non-toxic ingredients to manufacture our products – products that don’t harm the environment, but actually help to heal it. No more plastic, no more deforestation. Hemp can also be used to generate energy and boasts over 50,000 other uses, but this crop is still illegal in many places.
Again, hemp is just one small example out of many with big implications. There exist a number of problems that urgently need to be addressed, and the fact that a handful of corporations pretty much own the entire planet and all its resources doesn’t help, but things are changing, there is still good out there. Imagine if these corporations came together and pooled all of their resources to change the world. What a difference that would make. We need a shift in consciousness to save the planet, a network that is not driven by greed, fear, and ego, but one that is driven by a common goal: the betterment of our planet and the well-being of all life on Earth.
This is absolutely possible to achieve, and sometimes I feel that because this is such a simple idea in essence, people don’t believe it. It’s not uncommon for many to refer to economics, business, finance, the very system that enslaves us; it’s hard for many to imagine a world without money or to understand how that world would even function in practice. I believe this simply comes from an ignorance of solutions that are out there and the way our world works in general. Self-education is the key to making change happen.
I’ve said this before and I will say it again, working in this field for a number of years now and being interested in it for even longer, the progress we’ve made as a human race is astounding. Anybody who pays attention to this type of thing can clearly see that. At the same time, we have a long way to go, and there are many steps for the human race to take, but we are indeed heading in the right direction.
These are just a few pictures to get you thinking, and they’ve been floating around the internet for a while. We apologize if you’ve already seen them, but we definitely wanted to archive them on our website as they do provide some valuable food for thought.
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet Really
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet 2
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet 3
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet 4
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet 41
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet 61
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet 7
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet 8
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet F
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet Tire
11 Thought Provoking Images Show What Humans Are Really Doing To The Planet 12

About the Author

Arjun Walia I joined the CE team in 2010 shortly after finishing university and have been grateful for the fact that I have been able to do this ever since :) There are many things happening on the planet that don’t resonate with me, and I wanted to do what I could to play a role in creating change. It’s been great making changes in my own life and creating awareness and I look forward to more projects that move beyond awareness and into action and implementation. So stay tuned :) arjun@collective-evolution.com

Thanks to: https://deusnexus.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum