OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

A MUST READ.......PANIC IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
Posted by Volubrjotr ⋅ June 27, 2012 http://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/06/27/panic-in-the-new-world-order/

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Hey Shakes how are ya doing?!
Question, is there another link, can't get this link to work!
Thanks!

shakes4life2

Herb Lady wrote:Hey Shakes how are ya doing?!
Question, is there another link, can't get this link to work!
Thanks!

Did you copy and paste it in your browser....that is how I got it to work.....

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/06/27/panic-in-the-new-world-order/

Anonymous

Thanks shakes! ☀

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

No Shakes I did not, I was so tired, I just went to bed! I'll see if I have the energy tonight to do that, if not, it will have to wait until I do! But thanks for the heads up on that one!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks again Shakes! I did copy and paste that website and it did work! That was a very interesting read and I'm certain I will need to read it again.

topspin2

The orderly collapse of Greece Spain and Italy has been planned for years. Its right on track. The United States has been put out to pasture. UN troops are stationed around our country is secret locations and have been for quite sometime, some even wear the uniforms of the towns they live in even though they barely speak the language. I do hope that we see the arrest of the criminals as that is the only way to stop this insanity. I find 90% of the information to be disinformation. Hopefully operation "Green Light" will take care of the bad guys as they are many....

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Topspin2, I also think that much has been planned for many years, and find that a lot of the information out there to be disinformation as well. I'm just hoping that all of the hype about operation "Green Light" is true and that things can move forward in a positive way for all of the people in this world.

Anonymous

It has been decreed for many many moons that the Light would be victorious in this final battle at this time. I have no doubt!

topspin2

Herb as do I. Lady is 100% positive that all is headed in a healthy direction, although I see things a bit different. Hopefully she is right and I am wrong. I do know that there is a battle waging, it just appears to the average Joe that its business as usual.....We should know fairly soon. But do keep an eye on SS and Medicare as I was told it too will be attacked as it is a part of the dismantling our our once great society. Come on Green Light, show us the way.....!

Anonymous

Those who are with us are Greater than those with the enemies of We The People....

Lord, give us Your vision to see and Believe the Truth of imminent Victory, by your Spirit within us in cooperation with Your Team of many realms, seen and unseen....

What has been hidden will indeed come to Light, in His perfect time.... Halleluyah!! :D

☀

shakes4life2

YW everyone.....hope all is well with you and yours......GREEN LIGHT GO! LET THE LOVE SHINE IN! <3

Anonymous

☀ ☀ ☀

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum