OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING Empty TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:09 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING

November 19, 2015 Ines Radman

War, war, terrorists and ISIL is all you can hear and see these days. It doesn’t matter what media it is coming from, the keywords are repeated by everyone. Right now, I am not picking out anyone in particular because as far as I am concerned the fear mongering is being perpetrated by everyone, nobody is innocent.
This is a purposeful, intentional, outright and in your face fear programming, and I am disappointed that even those who claim to be “An alternative news source”, are no better than the mass media. Particularly because they know all too well that focusing on anything only gives it more energy and will even manifest the very fear many people are now feeling.
Didn’t I tell you long time ago and repeated very often that it will only get worse? It has to. While we all sit and watch these events unfold ALL over the world, not just in Paris; we separate that event from us due to the distance in between you. For example: If you’re living in the United States right now, although you may feel sorrow or anger, you are also perhaps thinking that good thing it’s on another continent and not in your area or country. It’s normal to feel that way, it’s how we justify our fears: “It can never happen here”, but it will, it has to for as long as you are not doing anything about it, it will continue and I will continue to bring this home to you because I don’t think that many of you have any idea of how important this is and how critical this is.
Don’t worry, the french stooge Hollande just announced that the terrorists may possibly use bioweapons and bacteria weapons to get at us but what he is really saying: “If you people don’t stop protesting, and if you don’t insist that we bomb anything that moves, we, the governments will spray you with all the pestilence possible before you kneel down and give me approval to bomb everything in sight, including your house if we SUSPECT you are or are harboring a terrorist.
For those of you that have not read the Patriot Act, it basically says that anyone who goes against it’s country or says anything against the country is considered a terrorist. That would mean to me if I said “fuck you Obama”, I am considered a terrorist. If you already know this, then I also assume because of this law, because you may be considered a terrorist for protesting, that you are reluctant to step out into the public domain and do something. It’s a difficult situation, but you have never been in that position before, and I can tell you from experience that once you lost everything, you have nothing left to lose.
What will you have once your tongue is cut out, the brain is zapped and you are a robot conditioned to obey? That is in essence what they are trying to do to us. IS this option better than going out into the streets and demanding your freedom back? I don’t mean literally, I mean being actively involved in something that will contribute towards peace.
How many times have I written that it doesn’t take much. For starters, just don’t spend money on things you really don’t need, stop using your debit cards, stop using corporations that fund wars. The only pain you can cause them is through MONEY.. Nothing else you do will make a difference because physically they are more powerful than we are.
The 1% now have weapons that can destroy 99% of us, therefore, soldier to soldier fighting is no longer an option either. But if we stop the flow of money, if we crash markets, if we make that dollar crash sooner, then we have made a difference and they can’t stop us from doing that.
What is your freedom worth?  Ok, I started writing about the constant fear mongering and focusing on this Paris attack. Why are we doing this? What are we accomplishing by writing posts day after day after day about this event when it’s just a needle in the haystack event.
What about Russia being banned from the Summer Olympics? Imagine that, 39 countries have been found guilty or suspect of using drugs, but Russia is the only country that is banned all together. Hey, make this go viral because we can change this overnight.
Simply encourage EVERYONE from every country to boycott the summer olympics unless Russia/ Russian athletes are allowed to participate. That’s all it takes, within a few days the media will be filled with this information and those that are trying to destroy Russia will see that that also lost the popularity contest.
You see, we can do things to make this place a better one and to all of you “alternative news” bloggers out there: “Go away, your fake stance on being honest and open is only contributing to this movement of fear mongering spread amongst people and create the very event that we don’t want to happen. To you out there in the new cage movement, the love and light movement, I got your number.
Be informed, know what is going on, you will be able to make better decisions  in your life knowing, but don’t focus all your energy on this crap, this is now massive programming, I felt it last night going to sleep, my body was not just vibrating, it was shaking while the negative frequencies were passing through my body, we were bombarded yesterday with frequencies to counter the Wave X coming in maybe or to enter our brains now and start programming us to FEEL fear.
Be informed, and then do something good. This WILL get better, this is the end game now, all cards are on the table, all bets are off…Russia may even be what they call the Anti-Christ because if you have not done your research, Putin is part of the Romanov family, they are also part of the NWO only they waited until shit hit the fan and with Russia now shifting into power along with China, this family thanks to Putin will bring in the new world order.  Although this is  just my opinion based on research, it would only make sense that we see Putin as the “savior”so to speak but he’s not, he’s got his own agenda, it’s just that he’s much smarter than the west. In fact, you can call him a genius.
Boycott, boycott everything that doesn’t stand for peace or freedom or for the benefit of man. Boycott everything that harms us, do your research, do something, do anything, just do it.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

2TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING Empty Re: TERMINAL MADNESS IN FULL SWING Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:06 pm

WTF

WTF

Most of the "alternative news source" are owned by the same crooked people unfortunately!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum