OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Terminal Madness EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Terminal Madness EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Terminal Madness EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Terminal Madness EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Terminal Madness EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Terminal Madness EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Terminal Madness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Terminal Madness EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Terminal Madness EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Terminal Madness EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terminal Madness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Terminal Madness Empty Terminal Madness Sun May 29, 2016 12:50 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Terminal Madness

May 28, 2016 Ines Radman

It took a lot to start this post today. Do you think it’s because my life is tough or I have problems and can’t or don’t have time to write? No. It’s the opposite. I feel bad that I am about to talk about how great my life is, how great the reality I created is and to let  you know that if you put your ‘mind’ to it, you can create it as well.
Although the word around me is crumbling and this terminal madness is getting stronger, although the sun is  rising and setting in different directions, although I can’t seem to get a tan from the sun no matter how long I am basking in it, I still see the beauty of everything around me, including the dazed and drugged bees that are bombarded by the various frequencies that they can’t find their way home. They wander into my solarium, dizzy, confused and scared because they have lost their direction and way home. Bees live for 28 days, imagine how they feel driven to pollinate and bring home food for the Queen and only have 28 days yet they are lost and can’t find their way home?
We act that way as well, but we have if we are lucky between 70 to 100 years of life to get things done, assuming you’re an immortal being and feel you only have one life.
They weren’t kidding way back then when someone said: “Life is what you make it”. Even at a 3D level, using our brain to create in this lifetime, we can accomplish anything if we believe in ourselves. Many have come from poverty and are some of the wealthiest people on this planet because they were raised by someone who taught them they can be anything. It’s not about luck or inheritance. Many rich kids inherited millions and spent it all living a destructive life, so inheritance is not a guarantee for lifelong success either.
Where am I going with all of this? Nowhere really. I’m just letting you know that I’m here, alive, doing well and loving life. I feel almost ‘guilty’ that my life is so awesome while 90% of the population is suffering from something; from illness, poverty, lack of water, lack of basic needs, suffering from oppression, fear and can’t seem to get out of their predicaments. I feel bad that those of us who know the truth and apply it in our lives can see the beauty in this reality. I don’t know where you are and where you live  but here in Croatia there are no longer any clear blue skies. The haze is obvious, god only knows what falls down with the rain, but the sun is not giving the necessary energy we need to keep this body alive. All I can do each day while in the garden is remove my shoes and ground myself into Mother Earth, thank her for the energy for she denies me not and she tells me not to worry.
Forget the prophets, the gurus, the finance experts all predicting some kind of catastrophe, Peter Shiff last week said the dollar would collapse on May 28th, that’s today and I have not seen anything in the markets to suggest that. But before he made that announcement he made sure to let everyone know about his new book.  He’s got thousands of videos on youTube about this so called iminent financial collapse but he’s been saying this for years now.
Forget Clif High who predicted a huge coastal event in 2013/2014 and nothing ever happened but hey, the date isn’t always correct. So don’t make fucking predictions.  Then we have these angels and ascended masters sending messages of love and how things are going the way they should..Really? And how should they be going? They don’t need to tell me what the situation is on this planet, we all know this. Why are they not giving us suggestions or help on stopping this madness or changing this reality?
I have learned through the years that talking the talk is NOT walking the walk. I think most of you reading this know what the heck is going on, but we don’t know, including me, is how to make the changes. I know how to change my life, I have done this, it is perfect, I can’t wish for anything better than what I am experiencing right now, but that’s not enough. I want EVERYONE to feel and experience what I am, together, as Unity Consciousness to create a positive reality. I am but a drop in the ocean of Divinity, but it takes many drops to form an ocean.
You are part of that ocean but without your effort and part in it, you will remain that drop and not part of the Ocean of divinity. Your material life is not real, it’s an illusion, you created it to experience and learn, but if you want to return home, you need to become that drop in the ocean and together ride the waves of this terminal madness that we are in.
I have written many times, way back as 2 years ago that it will get worse. It will continue to get worse until enough of us finally decide to put a stop to it. Not through actions, not through material gains, but through our higher self, the eternal soul, the desire and vision to change or create the reality we want. It’s not about what you don’t want, it’s about what you DO want. Are you creating what you do want? Or, are you focused on what you don’t like and want? You need to choose and then change direction. Nothing changes until you join my Ocean and become one. A drop alone has no value, two drops will start the chain reaction and like a cell dividing, the drops will eventually form the ocean. Come and join the ocean of beauty and awareness. Although I can’t see the blue sky, the sun is hazy and white, although the chemtrails are part of our daily lives, I still see the beauty of it all…it’s inside, knowing who I am and why I am here. Wish you could feel the same way and hope you can one day soon, it’s a fantastic feeling of being in control and having nobody to blame.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum