OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void

Posted on July 6, 2016 by David Robinson
Michigan Assembly ‘De Jure Republic’ says Dunford Republic is Fraud and Void Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uscivilflags.org%2Fimages%2Fflagstraight
Submitted by Ricardo Montalban – on July 6, 2016
Below is a compilation of emails between myself and the Michigan Assembly.
MA – Michigan Assembly
RM – Ricardo Montalban
MA: Everyone is welcome to an opinion.
What are you referring to as a country?
We are only interested in our nation=state. Yes we are assisting others to duplicate what we did. If you must have more details, talk with Bob H.
And please put my finger on what ever backs your claim that we are not legitimate. I am really interested as not even DC has been able to reject us. DC actually acknowledges us.
Awaiting your response with evidence.
RM: SURE YOU CAN BE ACKNOWLEDGED BUT DO YOU HAVE GOLD TO BACK YOUR CURRENCY. DO YOU HAVE ASSETS. DO YOU CONTROL THE MILITARY FOR DEFENCE. DO YOU HAVE REPRESENTATIVES AROUND THE WORLD TO REPRESENT YOUR NATION STATE. EMBASSIES. DO YOU HAVE A TREASURY. DO YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE TO CONTINUE TO RUN SSA TO DEPOSIT PAYMENTS WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR FOOD STAMPS AND WELFARE. DO YOU HAVE A COMMON LAW POLICING FORCE TO ENFORCE LAWS. TO CAPTURE AND DETAIN VIOLATORS. ENFORCE IMMIGRATION. OPERATE CUSTOMS. CAN YOU AFFORD TO PAY POLICE FORCES OR MILITARY FORCES. ARE YOU CAPABLE OF MAKING DECISIONS IN DEFENCE FROM FOREIGN INVASION. DO YOU HAVE CONTROL OF NUCLEAR DEFENCE.
HAS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BEEN NOTIFIED OF YOUR VOTING WITHOUT THEM YOUR SELECTION OF PRESIDENT AND VP. DO THE MAJORITY OF AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT YOU AND THE ASSEMBLIES.
WHAT ARE YOUR CONTINGENCIES FOR TOTAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE.
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS. POWER AND NIRVANA?
ARE YOU CAPABLE OF OPERATING A CENTRAL GOVERNMENT OR JUST A COMBINATION OF ASSEMBLIES. NICE IDEA. MAYBE IN THE FUTURE IF TIME PERMITS AND IT’S WHAT THE MAJORITY VOTES FOR.
YOU’RE NOT READY TO TAKE THE HELM AT THIS CRITICAL JUNCTURE IN AMERICA. YOU ARE NOT LEGITIMATELY QUALIFIED TO BE IN CONTROL AND PUT AMERICANS AT RISK. IT WOULD BE A DISASTER. YOU WILL PROBABLY FADE INTO OBSCURITY LIKE THE TURNER REPUBLIC.
SO BASICALLY WHEN I OBSERVE COMPLAINTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY ABOUT DUNFORD OR THE REPUBLIC HE HAS BEEN ABLE TO FORM WITHOUT INTERRUPTION AND WITH FINANCING FROM THE HUN ELDERS THAT I CAN ALSO DETERMINE ARE FINANCING PRESIDENT DUTERTE HERE TO PUT THE CABAL UNDER AND FINALLY BRING THIS COUNTRY UP TO 1ST WORLD STATUS AS HE WAS SELECTED BY GRANDFATHER, I DON’T BELIEVE THOSE WHO COMPLAIN SHOULD COMPLAIN UNLESS THEY HAVE A VIABLE SOLUTION.
YOUR MICHIGAN BOYS OR ANY OTHER BOYS ARE NOT THE SOLUTION TO THE CURRENT CRITICAL JUNCTURE OF OUR NATION.
YOUR PATRIOTISM IS APPRECIATED BUT YOUR EFFORTS MAY NEVER BE.
MA: We don’t care about the cabal controlled gold, we have silver to back ours.
I have another question, seeing as you have such a depth of knowledge about the workings of things, why haven’t you done anything to move America forward in getting rid of the bankrupt corporation and their claimed domain over the people? If you have the knowledge and have failed to act, then you are as guilty as those harming the people.. isn’t that so?
You are so quick to be a critic and shoot down others, but you don’t have the guts to stand up and do it yourself? Show me something positive you have done other than lip service… Have you stopped the U.S. corporation from invading another country? We did! September 12th 2013! Right here…http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/09/common-law-rebuttal-from-we-people-to_12.html
Read this before you say anything else about gold backings…
http://nesaranews-republic.blogspot.com/2016/05/we-people-interim-president-dejure.html
RM: FIRST OF ALL I CRITICIZE THOSE WHO CRITICIZE DUNFORD OR YOSEF ONLY. IF YOU, ANNA HADN’T, I WOULDN’T HAVE EITHER. SECONDLY, I LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES AND HAVE FOR 16 YEARS ON AND OFF. I’VE CONTACTED YOU AND OTHERS TO HELP BUT COULD NOT WITHOUT BEING PRESENT. THAT IS, UNTIL I REALIZED IT IS PROBABLY FUTILE.
THIRDLY, YOUR CLAIMS OF STOPPING WW3 ARE NOT FULLY BELIEVABLE CONSIDERING IT WAS A PENTAGON DECISION OF COOLER HEADS GOOD GUYS WHO STOPPED IT NOT SOME PUBLISHED DOCUMENT ON NESARA. I BELIEVE IT’S A HUGE EXAGGERATION ON YOUR PART THAT WAS USED TO BOLSTER YOUR EGOS.
FOURTHLY, YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE SILVER BUT IT’S NOT IN THE BANK IN YOUR POSSESSION IS IT? YOU CAN CLAIM INGROUND OR BARS IN SOMEONE ELSE’S POSSESSION BUT POSSESSION IS 99% OWNERSHIP IS IT NOT? FEDERAL RESERVE HAVING IT FORGET IT. THEY DON’T OR DIDN’T BEFORE BEING ABSORBED BY THE TREASURY. YOU DON’T HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE IT EITHER. PAPER PUSHING WON’T GET IT FOR YOU.
FINALLY, YOU HAVE INADVERTENTLY ALIGNED YOURSELVES WITH KEENAN THROUGH ANNA. BAD MOVE DUDES. BUT NO ONE IS PERFECT AND I WISH YOU LUCK. PERHAPS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO DO MORE AFTER THE GCR WITH YOUR MONEY THANKS TO GRANDFATHER AND GEN DUNFORD ADMIRAL ET. AL.
MAY I SUGGEST YOU ENJOY THE FRUITS OF YOUR NEW FOUND WEALTH AND REDIRECT YOUR ENERGIES IN BUILDING UP OUR NATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE POVERTY REDUCTION AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENTS. YOU MIGHT WANT TO EXPLORE OFF PLANET RATHER THAN BE STUCK HERE. WHO KNOWS.
MA: Dunford is backing a republique of France and claiming it to be ours, that does not fly with us.. it is a foreign republic. The republic can only be held by the indigenous people. Dunford has been issued 21 orders by the lawful civilian authority several years ago and has failed to comply with any of them under his oath as with Dempsey. Dunford was given our documentation and knows who we are and our legitimacy. Dunford asked me for assistance and I gave it to him. He then took the information and used it elsewhere. Our legitimacy has never been rebutted. They have all been properly noticed. They can’t rebut us. This is not a criticism on Dunford. This is a fact of failed compliance and Dunford has committed treason by giving (or attempting to give) France control over the republic. It’s called aiding and abetting the enemy by giving control to a foreign country. Even you cannot refute this! If you are backing Dunford doing this then you are accessory to treason yourself! Fraud voids the most sacred contract! U.S. v. Tweel 550US 297-300. That Republique is fraud and void as if it never existed in the first place. This issue will be dealt with in the future by a De Jure grand jury at an appropriate time.
We are not aligned with Anna, she has failed to answer many hard questions put to her. She backs what we are doing because she knows it is correct. As far as it goes with Keenan, we have no use for him. I agree Anna is intelligent and has knowledge above and beyond the average Joe. She has absolutely no influence over what we do or how we function as she is not a member with good standing therefore cannot cast a ballot. She is not even a member of any established assembly anywhere. What gives you the idea we are aligned with Anna? She has aligned herself with what we do. That is why she references us often in her released documents and articles. Maybe some day she will become a member of the Alaska assembly and then have a say so with Alaska. Alaska is a foreign nation to Michigan.
Documentation is published on nesaranews for the purpose of public exposure and public notice. The notices are sent to the proper recipients before they are released to the world public forum. Sometimes we even include the return receipts in the publicly exposed notices and documents to show the destinations received.
Our silver backing is in a trust account held by our elected treasurer. Not in any Rothschild owned/controlled bank. I personally have silver deposited too. Therefore I have substance involved and a say so and claim.
Our assembly has duplicated history and relied on the founding documents that founded the original jurisdiction republic. We followed the footsteps of the founding fathers. Reference Magna Carta, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence etc. Any of your claims otherwise hold no merit.
As for your claim of us stopping WWIII, that’s outlandish. Obama recognized our standing as the lawful body politic of the republic due to our unrebutted notices and asked us for permission to go after Asad. Obama’s public address on September 10th 2013 was not aimed at U.S. Citizens, that public address was intended for our assembly. We said no and Obama respected our answer and did not go. If you read our rebuttal, it is simply clear that we are legitimate, recognized, and respected by the bankrupt corporation U.S. Proof is in the pudding…
By reading your statements in the email that this is a reply to, I see you have very little knowledge and are assuming most of your claims and your claims are completely without merit. If you actually read our documentation and notices, then you would be able to give educated responses. Please do so in the future.
We will soon be enjoying the fruits of our hard work right here on our land. And maybe some time in the future that can be off planet as well. Who knows…
RM: PRETTY STRONG STATEMENTS. YOU SAID NO TO OBAMA IN A DOCUMENT? THEN CLAIM HE COMPLIED? WAS THERE ANYTHING ELSE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM?
WHERE’S YOUR MILITARY MIGHT?
WHERE’S YOUR POLICING MIGHT?
GRAND JURIES CAN INDICT ALL DAY BUT HAVE NO ENFORCEMENT POWER.
HOW DO YOU INTEND TO PAY FOR ENFORCEMENT?
HOW DO YOU INTEND TO PAY FOR A MILITARY? WITH SILVER FROM A TRUST ACCOUNT. HOW MANY OUNCES DO YOU HAVE?
YOU WERE ARRESTED AND HELD WITHOUT BAIL FOR 6 MONTHS.
WHAT GOOD DID YOUR ASSEMBLY DO YOU THEN? IT SHOWED A FATAL WEAKNESS AND FLAW. YOU CAN’T PROTECT YOURSELVES. YOU ARE AS HELPLESS AS LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER.
I HAVEN’T SEEN ANYTHING THAT CONVINCES ME DUNFORD IS A TRAITOR. I AM NOT COMMITTING TREASON WITHOUT HAVING ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE THAT I AM. KNOWING ABOUT YOUR ASSEMBLY DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE. THEREFORE, TREASON IS A FRIVILOUS CLAIM.
I WOULD LIKE TO PUBLISH THIS.
WHAT SAY YOU?
IN THE MEANTIME, I’M KEEPING AN OPEN MIND. I’M NOT DISMISSING YOU OR YOUR EFFORTS TO RESTORE THE REPUBLIC IF IN FACT THE ONE DUNFORD HAS FORMED IS NOT LEGITIMATE.

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum