OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Keenan to Asian Insider: Final Decision: Stay Far Away!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
Keenan to Asian Insider:
Final Decision: Stay Far Away!

August 7, 2016 / Keenan Team | GroupK /

Dear Sir,
I wish for you to beware of whatever you touch or do regarding anything I do. Your initial approach to me was to flatter me to no end. I have had my eye on it for a long while, and despite the fact you have this marvelous Stanford University degree, you still hold no position of strength.
Actually, you were stopped in your tracks by me. The Family had no idea you were sending this post out to me and had even advised you to let me be. You and you alone decided to put your hand in my cookie jar, when the fact is you can get nowhere near my head. Therefore, you have no clue how to get things completed!
The wonderful thing about my head is that it constantly changes; no one has any idea, including myself, which way I am going until the last minute.
My conversation with the Family last night really opened my eyes! They did not really appoint you to sit by my side and assist me. No Sir! You told them you thought you could fill in the holes left in the conversations.
Now this kills me! You attempted to find your way in without investing one cent. I want you to know I “smelled” it but kept everything close. Even my closest allies had no idea what was going on.
I just watched until the critical mistake was made (I knew you would make it, but when?). Sure enough, you spoiled me with lavish compliments despite the fact that I’m not good at receiving them. Consequently, it did not work!
Then the bullshit began, and even though I am full of blarney, I know it when I see it. So you made your weak attempt, and it was amateurish.
I had friends fighting with me to bite the bait. However, there is a big difference between me and them, because I know this game better than mostly everyone. No one is going to get hurt with me. I will not allow it. Correction:  I may get hurt, but not anyone else. I can handle it better.
Just think…the pats on the back and the assigned “Hero” title. Wow, how wonderful! While you were sitting next to me and telling me what a wonderful job you did, it seemed perhaps you might question yourself. What did you do? You sat and watched me, while it was apparent my Team should have been there, not you. They are far more efficient.
As I told the family last night, not one person picked up his bank book and wrote me a check from Asia! Not one, although I understood why and accepted it. Then I did everything myself. However, in truth, who in this world could actually finance it other than the Family and the Accounts?
They did the job they wished to do so many years ago until the Bretton Woods Agreement was signed which literally tore up most of the world allowing the West to literally steal countries blind! What did any of you do about this? NOTHING!
Now I want you to know how I see it, as I am putting it right out in the open for everyone to see your thinking. It appeared on the surface that you did a fantastic thing writing so nicely about me, when in fact, you were attempting to sneak into the hen house.
Now let me answer your questions:
1). You never assisted me. Jo and Nelu and the rest of the team did.
2). You are always in the way. I knew from the beginning that you were waiting for the opportunity, and I played along.  I have seen this game many times in my lifetime and have never fallen for it. There is an old saying…“First time shame on you; second time shame on me”.
Therefore, after going through a needless operation that was going to come my way sooner rather than later,  I’ve come to my conclusion…which is the only one that matters, according to the Family. It is as follows:
1). You are totally inadequate to assist me, especially now.
2). There is not a blessed thing you can do to make anything better for me.
Your attempt at tossing a wrench into all my vested capital and work shows me that you are just another “wannabe”, and that is never acceptable to me.
After reviewing the above following last night’s conversation in my mind, I hereby strongly advise you not to come near our operations ever again!  I will forward a copy of this to the Family. I have my trusted advisor, and that is M2 who is so much better and tougher than you can possibly imagine, and that’s just the “feminine side”!
Neil Keenan

Fox gets caught before he begins. No damage done. Time to celebrate!

https://youtu.be/QqLs0CBNoSA
Copyright © 2016, GROUP K, Ltd.

Thanks to: http://neilkeenan.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
Response From The Asian Insider

August 7, 2016 / Keenan Team | GroupK / 4 Comments
Duly noted Mr. Keenan. Agreed and done.
It is your matter to deal with and you may do so how you see fit. After your conversation with the Family last night they reiterate that they have 150% confidence in you, no strings attached.
P.S. Can I still assist you when needed? I will not get in the way.
(Asian Insider #1)

Thanks to: http://neilkeenan.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum