OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RV/GCR Weekend Chatter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Empty RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:46 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

​SITREP 17:00:00 EST Friday August 19, 2016

RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Cleardot
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Palestine-JesusReceived via email....

--------

"FORM & SPIRIT"

​SITREP
17:00:00 EST
Friday 
August 19, 2016 (9)

--------

FORM: Zimbabwe 
​Currency is a Sovereign Historical Bond​

Excerpts from Zimbabwe Situation:

http://www.zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit-m-bond-notes-govt-hires-german-firm/

http://www.zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit-m-bond-notes-launch-date-set/

​I​
f you'll remember in 2008, the same German company. chosen to print new Zimbabwe bonds releasing this coming August, Giesecke & Devrient, stopped providing paper for Zimbabwe dollar banknotes after an official request from its government
​.

Griesecke & Devrient
said at the time that its decision came after a “political and moral assessment” of its contract with Zimbabwe
​.​

Meaning, the ZIM is a sovereign historical bond not
​solely ​
a national currency
​, but also a bond with legal rights to the land, minerals and resources of Zimbabwe.  T
hus
​,​
it's
​net ​
redemption value is much
​, much​
higher than
​any ​
other first basket currenc
y​

This is also why a
​Ultra High Net Worth
boutique private bank like Abbot Downing was contracted to handle intake of the ZIM historical bond for a Wells Fargo, and why it's critical for the Chinese Elders to pay whatever price necessary to retrieve all historic sovereign historic bonds / assets worldwide--as they plan on ultimately destroying them, including all global fiat currencies eventually.

​Just understand that
to
​legally ​
accomplish a Global Currency Reset (GCR) all of humanity's past debts must be paid in full by the
​Chinese ​
Elders before the world can
​r​
eset onto a new, gold backed financial
​platform
, a
​s only then will all 
currencies of the world
​be allowed to
ReValue (RV).

SPIRIT: Weekend GCR/RV: Possible Date, Time & Reason

​Excerpts from Urantia Book (Urantia = Earth)… audio files are available within each link...

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-122-birth-and-infancy-jesus

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-196-faith-jesus

Jesus Christ of the Nazarene (Palestine) was born "at noon on August 21, 7 B.C."; however, if this unknown to be on Julian Calendar date or a proleptic Gregorian Calendar date.  Thus the date may refer to the calendar that was in use at that time and/or the current calendar just extended backward in time.  More to the point, Jesus' birthday should be celebrated on August 21 of the current calendar, as under the "harvest moon" is the real anniversary of the Messiah's birth rather during the winter solstice period of late December.

If humanity has been lied to about the birth and life of Yeshua Ben Yosef (Jesus Christ)… what else have our controllers lied to us about?

Open your hearts… release the mind… and ascend… it's safe now… we are free...

God is with us
Posted by enerchi at 8/19/2016 08:58:00 PM

"Yahtzee!" ​ SITREP 00:00:00 EST Saturday August 20, 2016

RV/GCR Weekend Chatter IMG_2860

-----------

"Yahtzee!" ​
SITREP
00:00:00 EST 
Saturday 
August 20, 2016 

-----------

Happy to inform all currency holders that the restored Republic of the Unites States is now comfortably within the RV Bullseye and its release has been enacted.  

Yahtzee!

Performance now is absolute and immanent at any moment over the weekend.  Be aware and stay prepared.  

God is with us.

RV/GCR Weekend Chatter RV%2BBullseye%2B
Posted by   enerchi    at 8/20/2016 01:01:00 AM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

2RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Empty Re: RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:32 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"My Very Last Letter" - Intel Message from S3A Beny

8:59:00 AM  Intel, Message, Stage3Alpha, Thoughts  
Stage3Alpha

ARE YOU READY TO PANIC? HOLD YOUR HORSES. WE ARE NOT QUITE THERE YET!!!

Posted by Beny

-----------

WE ARE ABOUT TO FACE THE BIGGEST CHANGE IN THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM SINCE BEEN KNOWN IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME WHY I AM NOT GIVING YOU DETAILS. I HAVE BEEN TOLD NOT TO REVEAL MORE THAN WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

PLEASE WATCH FOR OUR NEXT WINDOW!!! AUGUST 21 AND 22ND.

AM I SAYING RV IS HAPPENING IN THOSE 2 DATES? NO I AM NOT!!! I AM ONLY GIVING YOU THE POTENTIAL DATES THAT MY PRIVATE SOURCES ARE GIVING ME. (HINT)

IRAQ SHOWS NO AMNESTY, THAT AMNESTY WAS RECENTLY DELAYED. IRAQ SHOWS NO FULL IMPLEMENTED NEW CABINET. IRAQ SHOWS NO SIGN OF MOSUL BEING LIBERATED!!!

WE KNOW MOSUL IS BEEN LIBERATED ALREADY FOR 2 MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS ALREADY! SO WHY THEY WON'T ANNOUNCE IT? IRAQ SHOWS NO SIGN OF ACTIVATING THE PRIVATE SECTOR WITHIN IRAQ. IRAQ JUST ANNOUNCED THE NEW BUDGET OF 2017 FOR IRAQ? WHY?

THE YEAR IS NOT OVER, WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?

HINT, HINT, HINT

THIS PROVES, ONCE AND FOR ALL, WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL THIS TIME‼!

THE ELITES DON'T CARE ABOUT PRESIDENTS, PRIME MINISTERS, OR TERRORIST ATTACKS. THEY WILL BRING THE VALUE OF THE DINAR ONLY WHEN THEY HAVE DECIDED TO DO SO. SIMPLE AS THAT!!

SO WHEN IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN? BEFORE 2017?

YES, 2016 IS THE YEAR OF RV AND GCR

HOW CLOSE ARE WE?

THIS WEEK I GOT A CALL FROM A VERY WELL KNOWN BANK IN LOS ANGELES. THIS IS ALL I CAN TELL YOU.

SORRY I CAN'T DISCLOSE MORE INFO.

WHAT DO THE BANKERS KNOW THAT WE DON'T? TRUST ME - THEY KNOW MORE THAN ANY GURU OUT THERE. LOL.

WE HAVE NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE, AND SO NEAR, TO END OUR WAITING. YOU REALLY GOT NO IDEA HOW CLOSE!!! LOL

SO LIFT YOUR SPIRITS UP, AND SAY HALLELUJAH. BECAUSE WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE OUR BLESSING.

CAN THEY STILL DELAY THIS RV? YES THEY CAN....BUT THEY CAN'T DRAG IT TO 2017.

2016 IS THE YEAR OF IRAQ LIFTING THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY

2016 IS THE YEAR THAN MORE THAN 13 COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD WILL CHANGE THEIR CURRENCY VALUE TOO.

ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT GIVING YOU DETAILS...

I HAD SO MUCH INFO, BUT AT THE LAST MINUTE I WAS TOLD TO JUST GIVE YOU THIS INFO...

SORRY!!!! I AM NOT TRYING TO RUIN YOUR DAY OR BRING YOU FALSE INFORMATION. I AM PROBABLY THE ONLY GURU OUT THERE WHO NEVER HAS SOLD YOU ANYTHING, AND TRUST ME I AM INVOLVED IN A VERY EXCELLENT BUSINESS THAT CAN POTENTIALLY MAKE YOU RICH. BUT I HAVE NEVER SOLD YOU ANYTHING AT ALL. NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.

IT IS ESTIMATED THAT I HAVE OVER 25,000 DIRECT FOLLOWERS AROUND THE NET. IT'S NOTHING COMPARED WHAT OTHER GURUS HAVE... BUT AGAIN… I AM NOT HERE FOR RECOGNITION OR FAME. I AM NOT HERE FOR ANYBODY'S APPROVAL. I WAS ASKED TO BRING YOU INTEL - WHAT EVER I GET IN MY KNOWLEDGE AND WITHOUT ANY INTEREST. AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING.

THIS MAY BE THE REASON WHY MANY GURUS ATTACK ME. THIS MAY BE THE REASON WHY I AM SO HATED. JUST IN CASE THIS IS MY LAST LETTER, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BLESSED ME WITH THEIR BEAUTIFUL EMAILS. THANKS TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT SHARE THEIR DREAMS AND STRUGGLES WITH ME.

I LOVE YOU ALL. TRUST ME - YOUR LETTERS HAD MADE ME CRY.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY I KEPT COMING BACK. BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE EXPECTING THIS EVENT ARE GOOD PEOPLE. THIS IS THE REASON WHY I HAD PUT MY OWN INTEREST ASIDE AND BRING YOU THE INFORMATION I GET EXCLUSIVELY. ONCE AGAIN. I PRAY THAT THIS IS MY VERY LAST LETTER.

TRUST ME PEOPLE - THE RV WILL HAPPEN LIKE A BIG SURPRISE. THERE WILL BE A PANIC SO BIG AND SO TERRIBLY WRONG, THAT MANY PEOPLE WILL DIE ON THE WAY TO THE BANK, MANY WILL COMMIT SUICIDE FOR NOT BELIEVING IN THIS EVENT. MANY WILL GO CRAZY IN THE STREETS.... I KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN!! BECAUSE I DREAMED IT ALREADY MANY TIMES... THIS IS THE REASON WHY I KEPT TELLING YOU... DON'T PANIC, DON'T FALL FOR CHAOS ALL THE TIME.

KEEP THE FAITH STRONG

KEEP IT REAL.

CAN I HAVE AN HALLELUJAH!!!?

THE END OF OUR JOURNEY IS NEAR.. VERY NEAR... (HINT)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

PS: PLEASE REMEMBER!! I HAD SAID IT ALL THE TIME? WE KNOW WE DID NOT GET THE RV IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS YEAR. THEY ARE PROBABLY DRAGGING IT TO THE END OF THIS YEAR, I SAID IT BEFORE, AND SO FAR ALL THE INTEL THEY TOLD ME HAS COME TRUE 100% .... BUT SINCE THE KHAZARIANS ARE ALREADY IN CONTROL, WE NEVER KNOW WHEN IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. THE ONLY THING WE KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT IT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THIS YEAR IS OVER.

------------

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

3RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Empty Re: RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:52 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"HYDRATION" SITREP SUNDAY 17:00:00 AUGUST 21, 2016

Received via email....

RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Freedom

----------

"HYDRATION"

SITREP

SUNDAY

17:00:00

AUGUST 21, 2016

-------

Philippians 4:6-8

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
--------

Dear Currency Holders,

The end and beginning have arrived in the same moment.  

The RV is now in full force.  Redemptions have begun via private appointment, with hydration for US account holders scheduled for Monday morning, August 22, 2016.  Toll free numbers expected any minute after 6pm EDT through this evening, but before the closing Olympic ceremonies (which begin around 8pm EDT and scheduled to complete sometime before midnight).  Also expect some extreme movements in US markets tomorrow, as well as massive breaking news regarding the US Presidential Election.  Restored Republic President General Joseph Dunford and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan are in secure monitoring locations at this hour, overseeing the Republic's historic RV.

Feel great knowing you were alive to harvest it.  Have confidence knowing you will competently claim it.  Be warned you are forever burdened to share it.  And remember -- everyone will suddenly be watching your every decision post-RV --so move slower than normal with all major purchases, remain humble in all your personal interactions, and pay greater attention to detail in all your affairs. 

That said, congratulations on a divine blessing well earned, and welcome to your new earthly life.

Live like God is watching.  Laugh like God is listening.  Love like God is with us.

Aloha Ke Akua (God is Love)
Posted by enerchi at 8/21/2016 06:35:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum