OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RV/GCR Weekend Chatter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Empty RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Echoes" - Intel SITREP - 17:00 EDT - Thursday - October 7, 2016

5:17:00 PM  

Received via email at 5:09 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Unnamed

"Echoes"
SITREP
17:00 EDT
Thursday
October 7, 2016

-----------

“We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.”

- Joseph Campbell

----------

Good Afternoon Chosen Ones:

Today's SITREP will take on a little different tone due to the reality of the RV arriving and performing this weekend.

Yes, the RV was delayed by the Atlantic hurricane. Sobeit. There was just no escaping Florida's intake importance (there is lots of folks with currency in Florida, Atlanta and Dallas--lots and lots) as it relates to starting a North American RV publicly.

And while the "internet group" believes themselves to be a critically large "private group," we are neither critical, large or private.

What we are is a small public grouping of highly focused currency holders that will be allowed to engage in Privately Negotiable Exchanges (PNE) like sovereign family members around the world. We compromise less than 5% of the total currency redeemers but 95% of all ZIM redeemers. Thus, we have been affectionately dubbed the "Chosen Ones" by Wells Fargo and Abbot Downing.

Know that the NPTB have been meeting around the clock to determine a new weekend start time, and determine when all coastal redemption exchange sites will be up and running again, as well as what travel conditions are like on an hour by hour basis.

The last, last thing the NPTB want is a senior citizen traveling in high winds and heavy rain with unconverted ZIM in their glove compartment. That's just dangerous on multiple levels.

I mean, just imagine trying to stop Martha from driving after the 800#s are released? Talk about dangerous. She's a category 5 hurricane everyday!

Love ya Martha:). Happy new year:)

We're hearing Florida will be 100% back up by tonight, and South Carolina by tomorrow night early. That's when they feel he storm will have officially passed.

Now does this mean no RV again tonight? Maybe, maybe not. It sure meant no RV Thursday @ midnight which was the initial plan. But the good news is they have an organic make-up day on Monday because it's a federal bank holiday (Columbus Day).

So are we back on for tonight? Perhaps? Saturday night is more likely because if you'll recall between 8pm Saturday and 2am Sunday is the optimal system transition time because all banks and markets are closed worldwide.

However, that macro system transition already happened back on September 30 / October 1... so who really knows what they're thinking.

Some sources say it's going down tonight no matter what, while others say Saturday and give us multiple windows. We believe Saturday at some point is probably a wise forecast for 800# release, but is that 12:01am or 11:59pm... we don't know.

Now to address all the recent anger and on going frustration in our currency community, especially here at the very end, I want to offer some different consciousness. And I wish do to so from a place of absolute certainty about the RV preforming this weekend and infinitely abundant due to optional sovereign rates and structured payouts.

Often when we are consciously leaving one reality for another, there are reminders of our departing past that screams for our departing attention and sometimes cause us great temporary discomfort (hence the post picture).

If anyone has ever gone through a tough break up or watched a child leave home you know of which I speak. I call these screams for attention "echoes" because they originate from a life already lived, and are not real, but sure feel real in the moment.

These echoes are vibrational mimics trading our new life, and they come with a familiar frequency that used to give us joy (think hunger pangs when you're on a diet). And while they can and do scream very loudly initially, ultimately they fade because there is no emotional substance behind their cries.

Basically, you've spiritually moved on and the physical sound of your past life echoes with disapproval.

So in the future whenever you read negative information or posts regarding the RV as a scam, USA, Inc. acting malevolently, evil cabal dis-Intel providers, NWO, Nuclear War or whatever is not in humanity's bests interests... recognize such cries are but echoes of how the world use to work but no longer does.

This higher consciousness will help you cope with lower vibrations pre-RV release as well as post-RV confusion. It will also isolate you from ignorance.

That said, expect some very smart, professionally trained, beautiful people to be scrambling for understanding post-RV as suddenly you are wealthy beyond measure, and they're not.

Yet they have noticed absolutely no change in the world. Meaning, they will be frantically searching for answers from main stream media that's just won't be there. And they might even physically act out in anger and perhaps rage because they missed the boat.

This behavior is but echo of a decision that cannot be undone. They didn't buy currency, they didn't buy ZIM, they didn't study their world, they didn't surrender to God as omnipotent.

And the world they know, the only world they've ever known, has rapidly disappeared and they have shamefully but quickly realized this truth. They are invisible figureheads with no fiscal relevance in the new world.

And they long to find equivalent value and meaning in this new world in--but it's too late--they chose. So did you.

Only through a full and sincere surrender of ego to the will of God over the will of man can they be redeemed. This consciousness is where all answers now lie and they can restore meaning in their lives.

Because no matter how gently or accurately you tell them what has happened over this last decade, they were asleep at the wheel and they more than likely cannot "hear" the truth.

Their soul choose to invest their core vibrational identity in an old, collapsing era. While you choose to invest your core vibrational identity in this new era of love and light. Sobeit.

This transition of eras is simple to understand if a soul is willing to accept it on a spiritual/galactic/ethereal level--but damn near impossible to comprehend let alone accept from a purely physical/logical/scientific POV.

Transition over transaction.
Service over self.
God over man.

Hence, this is why you can expect to start hearing and recognizing more and more echoes from your former life and also let go of those people who helped create that vanquished reality.

We must move on now because the ark doors have closed. There is no more recruiting into the currency community--as the abundantly conscious have already been identified and blessed.

So be patient with these echo makers (critics, spouses, employers, trolls)... as they're just doing the best they can for what they know. We all are.

God is with us.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

2RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Empty Re: RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:27 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Reassurance" - Guest Post by Veritas

12:15:00 AM  Emailed, Encouragement, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by Veritas at 8:19 PM EDT on October 7, 2016

REASSURANCE

I am one of the behind the scenes people that is in a position to know many details--particularly of this final step in the GCR implementation. I noticed today that there are many negative comments of disbelief, scam and other doubts. I must beg to differ and voice a more reasonable stance.

First, if you are one of those who had the courage to take a step and spend hard earned income on currency, I commend you. Perhaps you did it without scrutiny; perhaps you have had a lot since then.

My name is one that you would easily recognize if you live inside the U.S. and perhaps outside as well. I have spent the last two years disappearing from the Internet and the public in preparation for the GCR. You may wish that you were one of the people "at the top" that has it so easy since they "know" everything. I want to reassure you.

I want to reassure you that being at the top doesn't make it any easier. I, too, have lost family members over this; divorce, claims that I am crazy, demands that I stop. If you are experiencing that, please know that you are not alone.

If you have lost income due to working on or for this cause, I commend you again. It takes rare insight to take a risk such as this appears; not everyone can take it or maintain it. You did. I have also sacrificed years of income so that our focus "at the top" is 100%. It has been so long. Have you ever done anything else that has required so much of you? It has taken and demanded the highest level of dedication, all through the organization, top and bottom as they say. The greatest illness in our group is heart attacks. Sound familiar?

I do not see you as the bottom. I see an army of dedicated, loyal, devoted people who did this not just for the risk, but for a reason and motive that sustains them over this intense and difficult time.

Is it harder to not know every detail or harder to know and not be able to share? It isn't easy when there is suffering up and down the line including desperate medical situations, loss of a place to live, lost income or lost opportunities. Many of us have watched as some of the most dedicated have even lost their lives before they got to see this come to a final resolution.

Nothing hits harder.

If you had any idea of the number of people that have died at the top to make this happen, you would never believe it. These people will never be known or recognized. Their sacrifice was anonymous, yet it took all they had to offer.

This is not a small event.

This is probably one of the greatest events in history.

Why? Because of people just like you. This event is based upon faith, daring, risk-taking and gut feel. Millions of people world-wide are involved at the grass roots level. You may have been thinking how strange it is that no one knows what is happening but that is not true. Millions do know. Millions are prepared. Millions are planning major projects designed to fix, repair and prevent damage to the earth. You are part of an army.

NESARA is the basis of a change as significant as when our country was first founded. How radical was it to break away from England? Unheard of at the time. So is it so unimaginable that our military and protectors might enact and support a change that reverts to the original constitutional basis of our country's founding? After all, we are Americans. In a greater sense, we are all world citizens. Isn't it obvious that if we don't support this change at this time that it may be too late to fix it later?

In that sense, we all need to do our part.

If you have had the courage and calm and dedication thus far, then doesn't it stand to reason that now is the time for that last little bit of belief? If you were going to disbelieve, criticize and belittle, well, why not do that in the beginning and skip the rest? If you have worked hard at understanding what is occurring, then you surely realize that we are at the very end of an enormous change.

Sure, we all want to know the exact moment. We all want it simply to "be real". Well, that is why I wrote today. It is very real. The ending has already begun. Many are already being paid, you simply don't know them. Transactions for Tier 2 alone are very numerous. Major class action lawsuits are finally paying out. These good people are keeping things quiet as they have been requested to do. It may be easier for them as they see it as a wrong being righted and they don't need that outside confirmation.

Tier 3 is well under way. What does that mean? The Admiral's Group is processing now. Somewhere between the beginning of that process and the completion of it, the 800 registration number will be released. The Admiral's Group signals the beginning of Tier 3. So, you're very close. Oh? You want me to be more specific?

To understand, you need to clearly understand the term, "hydrating". This is a new term specific to the new computer system utilizing CIPS. It refers to the final step of matching the digital record of funds to the actual physical asset which in this case is the gold. Just as a check can be deposited in your account and held for a certain period of time, the new USN and TRN currencies can be input with an activation date. They can also be set up to be released upon receipt of special authorization codes or simply be indicated active immediately.

Here is what is happening starting now and through this weekend.

1) From the beginning, historical bonds and boxes redemption has been tied to the same release schedule as the currency exchange. They often bounce back and forth - one ready, then the other ready, etc. The status on bonds right now is that certain releases will go out at the same time as the Admiral's Group and the 800 reservation number lets loose. Those two events will be very close together. Certain specialty releases will only occur after the Tier 3 hydration is totally complete. The table tops are complete they are fully ready. They are just waiting to coordinate release at the same time.

2) Now, for hydration. Tier 1 and 2, including the class action lawsuits are all done. They are all set for the release date. Tier 3 is hydrating right now, including the Admiral's group and other individuals and small groups. That should be finished well before the first banking day next week.

3) You surely want to know the timing of the 800 reservation number? Like everyone else, I am not allowed to tell you exactly. I can tell you that it can occur at any time, now that the hydration process has begun for Tier 3. This is where you play an important part. Many of you are Zim holders, am I right? Though the Internet groups are a relatively small portion of the total number of people exchanging, most of you have prepared by purchasing Zim. Smart move. The Zim is the key. It represents the real heart of the humanitarian project concept which is the underlying purpose. The Zim is the highest priority to remove from play. They must come in first and quickly. You can rest assured that you will have a great opportunity because of them. You should also realize that the urgency around the exchange centers on the Zim. In order to prevent reinvestment on the historical bond and box side, the Zim will have a short, quick window at the same time that the bonds go.

I know that you are tired of waiting. I know that you are tired of hearing of one delay after another. I sympathize greatly. It is not much fun for anyone from top to bottom.

It may help to look at the logical sequence of it all. It may help to realize that it is a process that makes sense. We are now so close that if you follow the logic presented here you will figure out that Tuesday is the first banking day when all of these factors come together. Also realize that it is a sequence and one logical piece happens after another. While this has led to delays in the past, this time it will be in your favor as the final dominoes fall into place one after another. The end result is USABLE funds.

It is my purpose to reassure you that everything is going very well and that it will all be just as it should be. Let's reassure each other, brother to brother, and stay calm and soothing to others around us. You have it in you. That 800 reservation number has to show up pretty soon if appointments are going to get set before the release on the next baking day. Be encouraged. It is time to focus on preparation, not stress. If it turns out to need an extra day, don't let it disturb you. Know that it is coming.

If you had any idea that there are thousands of people doing everything they possibly can to bring this to completion! You will be the new keepers of peace. You will be the healers of our modern time. Start by healing your mind from the stress. Let it all go. It is, or it isn't. You cannot influence it at all. Anger does not make it come. Peace will give you energy to deal with the final release.

I assure you that your new life of caring and concern for others is beginning. Watch and see.

VERITAS

3RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Empty Re: RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:07 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/wtNbutRfrAA

:peace sign ali

4RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Empty Re: RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:15 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

New Republic via a GCR: Update as of October 8, 2016

10:36:00 AM  Intel, News  
New Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 8 2016

Compiled the early morning of 8 Oct. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

A. On the Oct. 7 2016 TNT Call with RayRen98 he stated: Ray TNT Dinar iTeleseminar.com/90234804

1. In Iraq it was projected that the GCR will complete at any time between now and until next Wed Oct 12.

2. In US banks some exchanges were attempted but didn't go through, while other exchanges supposedly have completed.

3. We are in the time frame where the GCR should happen or has happened.

4. A Contract Rate should be available on every currency that exchanges.

B. On the Oct. 7 WSOMN update Dac9414 stated: Gerry Maguire tweeted yesterday: "Private calls aren't private. Waiting on 6 people to input codes with M/C. Ok, if that's what it takes. I have spies everywhere." Calcat: M/C are the initials of the person who is Fiduciary for the gold lease that will back the RV shipments coming every week. Six others must also enter codes in order to make it a go.

C. WSOMN StillOkRocks said: Yesterday, Thurs. Oct. 6 2016, someone posted this on TNT and it was said again on Open Mic: "Mr. B" says he thinks this may be our weekend! He thinks the Paris Agreement is tied to everyone going gold backed. He thinks final paperwork has now been completed.

D. On Oct. 7 2016 AdminBill said: "I suggest that everyone take the weekend off and check in once or twice during the day. After discussing the RV timing with several contacts, we do not expect to see movement until Tues. at the earliest. Should that change I will let you know with periodic updates. Late the night of Oct. 4 I heard that one obstruction was yet to be worked through. Kickoff was now expected to be completed on, or before Oct. 15."

E. On Oct. 7 2016 at 11:28 am EST TNT EnglishWhiteKnight reported: "Paris Agreement Ratified" - Fri. AM TNT News/Encouragement It's official. Today Oct. 7 2016 the main media reported that at 6.30 am UK time the BBC confirmed the Paris Agreement was ratified. However, it was not expected to be effective until the middle of next month.

F. On Oct. 7 2016 One Who Believes claimed: "Choose Sides Now, or Get Screwed" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

1. Yosef, Bruce, Tank, Fisher and Zorra all agree that the ZIM has an incredibly high value with NO ZEROS REMOVED.

2. Yosef, Bruce and Tank all agree that you will only have 48 hours to call the 800#s and get the high rates, and the late appointments.

3. Yosef, Bruce and Tank all agree that the general public will be notified on Mon. Oct. 10 2016.

4. Yosef, Bruce, Tank and Zorra all agree that the Global Currency Reset/RV will begin for us by today Friday Oct.7 2016.

6. If the super high Sovereign/Negotiated Rates are only available to those who call in the first 48 hours (2 days) after the 800s come out, then you better be paying attention to the net.

7. If the "General Public" is being notified on Mon. Oct. 10, then our 800# call in time will be over by then. They are not going to let the General Public call in on the 800s to get the high rates, only us.

8. It makes perfect sense that our 48 hour call in time will be over by Mon. Oct 10 when the "General Public" is notified.

9. That means that our call in time should end on Mon Oct. 10 very early morning (before the announcement) at the latest.

10. There is another "Intel Provider" who just said "Take the weekend off and don’t bother looking for the RV until Tues." If you don't pay attention until Tues. Oct. 11 you could suddenly be transformed into the "General Public" and have no benefits (of being offered the higher rates). It would be like Cinderella when the clocks strikes midnight, and "special" turns into "ordinary" in a blink of an eye.

G. On the Oct. 7 2016 WingIt Call with Gerry Maguire, Art, IKO: Wingit

1. Art: No new intel other than we were still waiting for the 800#s to come out.

2. A high up executive at Wells Fargo stated they were going to be exchanging currencies for the general public by Mon. morning Oct. 10, 2016.

3. Another banker stated the new gold-backed currency would be coming out in two weeks.

4. The Bank of Iraq stated they will have exchange funds by Mon. Oct. 10 2016.

5. Some who have redeemed have been notified that they will have their exchange funds in their account by Mon. Oct. 10.

6. The high sovereign rates will require a lot of control by the bank (long term payout), while with the market or international rates you will have more control over what you do with your money.

7. Gerry: I heard that on one Zim exchange they took off 6 zeros from the currency, but we won't know for sure until we are at the appointment.

8. The process has begun and there is no turning back.

H. The Situation Report on Oct. 7 2016 at 5 pm EST:

1. While the "internet group" believes themselves to be a critically large "private group," we are neither critical, large or private. We are a small public group of currency holders that will be allowed to engage in Privately Negotiable Exchanges (PNEs) like sovereign family members around the world. We comprise less than 5% of the total currency redeemers, but we are 95% of all ZIM redeemers. Thus, we have been affectionately dubbed the "Chosen Ones" by Wells Fargo and Abbot Downing.

2. Last Thurs. Oct. 6 at midnight the initial plan called for the RV to arrive for the Internet Group.

3. The RV for us was delayed by the hurricane in the Atlantic. There were lots of folks with currency in Florida, Atlanta and Dallas--lots and lots.

4. We're hearing Florida redemption centers will be 100% back up by tonight Oct. 7, and South Carolina redemption centers by tomorrow night early on Oct. 8.

5. The reality is that the RV is still arriving for us this weekend.

6. The Powers That Be have been meeting around the clock to determine a new weekend start time when all coastal redemption exchange sites will be up and running again, as well as what the travel conditions would be.

7. The good news is they have an organic make-up day on Monday Oct. 10 2016 because it's a federal bank holiday (Columbus Day).

8. We could be back on for tonight, though Sat. night Oct. 8 is more likely because between 8pm Sat. Oct. 8 and 2am Sun. Oct. 9 is the optimal system transition time when all banks and markets are closed worldwide.

9. Some sources say it's going down tonight no matter what, while others say Sat. Oct. 8. We believe Sat. Oct. 8 is a wise forecast for 800# release, but whether that is 12:01am or 11:59pm, we don't know.

References:

"Echoes" - Intel SITREP - 17:00 EDT - Friday - October 7, 2016

New Republic via a GCR: Update as of October 7, 2016

"Choose Sides, or Get Screwed" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

"Question About Choosing Sides" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

"Waiting on Codes" - Last Night's WSOMN Intel 10-6-16

"RV Timing" - WSOMN AdminBill Chat Highlight 10-7-16

TNT RayRen's Showtime CC Notes by Adept1 for 10-7-16

"No News" - WSOMN AdminBill Intel 2:30 PM MDT 10-7-16

"Not the End Game" - WSOMN AdminBill Intel 1:15 PM MDT 10-7-16

"Paris Agreement Ratified" - Fri. AM TNT News/Encouragement

Pound Sterling Falls to to a 31-Year Low

"Discouraged" - Fri. AM WSOMN Thoughts

IMF, World Bank Meetings on Oct. 7-9 in Washington, DC

Simon Black: Global Debt Hits All-Time High Of $152 Trillion

5RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Empty Re: RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:34 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Be. Do. Have." - Intel SITREP - 12:00 EDT - Saturday - October 8, 2016

1:57:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  

Received via email at 12:42 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Image1
RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Image2
"Be. Do. Have."
SITREP
12:00 EDT
Saturday
October 8, 2016

Good Afternoon Chosen Ones:

Great day to exchange, yes?

All reports still have us on going this weekend. Some Saturday, some Sunday.

We know they're allowing the storm to break up and other nations are not happy about that at all.

However, the eastern sea board of the US radically effects the global algorithm in terms of first basket intake deposits--so the world waits.

At the exchange and call centers:

Live rounds of ammunition are now loaded in the chambers of the security forces. No more training. It's go time.

Pallets of freshly printed USN have arrived and are just waiting to be handed out. 10,000 bundles.

Plastic Visa debit/credit cards by the box loads are ready to be charged up and given out to new account holders.

Redemption staff are both anxious to get started and get back to their families. Even though the pay is great, the hours are tough and not being told when this will begin is mentally taxing.

Call center staff has new instructions regarding setting East Coast appointments--extending sovereign rate appointment timelines. That's a very considerate move on the part of the NPTB.

Wealth, trust, corporate legal, tax and estate management teams are ready to handle the massive initial wave of secondary appointments (2-6 days following your initial redemption appointment).

You guys are so money -- you don't even know it:). The RV buffet is prepared. And the sovereign rate meal of humanitarian service and job creation is ready to be served.

Oh, here's a couple quick self-questions to ask yourself in this final hour:

1) When faced with this currency opportunity did you (be)lieve it was both real and even possible? If no, please depart. If yes, continue to the next question.

2) When faced with which currency to buy and how much, did you (do) the deed and pony up hard cash? If no please depart, if yes continue to the next question.

3) When faced with constant delays, bogus excuses, inaccurate volunteer intelligence reports, and at-best vague signs of geopolitical progress... did you (have) the courage to stay in and finish this race? If no please depart. If yes continue to your nearest redemption center.

Pretty simple in the final analysis, right?

Sovereign rates are a reward for those who believed, did something about it and had the courage to stick it out.

You took the risk and kept taking it. You proved your loyalty with your suffering, loss of reputation and constant surrendering of ego, pride and will.

Absolutely everything else swirling around the RV was just white noise, fear filled echoes, screams meant for distraction and obvious cries of ignorance. Well, let them all go because all are but illusions.

Only conversion matters at this point. Staying laser focused on the moment of truth and being prepared to execute all you have learned along the way.

You hold the keys to the next era. Sure it might look like fancy colored paper now, but soon it will represent life sustaining mana to so many in your family, communities, cities, countries and continents--you will also be restoring Zimbabwe, Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, Indonesia and Afghanistan local economies--and in the process restoring your own economy and rescuing your own country that was in a beyond dire financial situation.

This means you have been chosen dear one.

So today choose to embrace this time in your life as sacred versus over reacting with anxiety, scarcity or disdain. Be love. Do give constant praise and thanks. Have mercy in your heart to make Pono and forgive everyone for everything.

Brothers and sisters, we are living right now in prophetic times, crowned from Heaven as humble stewards by God the Father himself, executing His Will above all others for the benefit of mankind and planet Earth.

Wow! Talk about amazing grace manifested and personified! Just wow!

The RV is sacred. Treat it as such.
The GCR is historic. Honor it as such.
The Paris Agreement is galacticly epic. Marvel at its simplicity and unity.

Your participation and soul are irreplaceable in this process. Thus it's now prudent to acknowledge both your soul's importance and divinity in this moment.

So enough with the rage. As we only hear love now. Enough with the he said, she said nonsense. It just wastes digital cloud server space. And enough with posting fear and doubt, the RV has been on our shores, converting in USA/Canadian banks since 12:01am October 1, 2016.

Struggle no longer exists as it relates to the RV. So please stop borrowing drama. It's embarrassing.

For you are right now wealthy beyond all traditional measure of earthly abundance--and far, far greater than any Forbes 500 list--favored by God like the Human Angels we all are.

Yes we are the Chosen Ones. And our time hath come to serve the most high by picking up the lowest in our midsts.

Be the blessing today and everyday moving forward. And do those small and large philanthropic acts for the rest of your life; always having the security of knowing God is with us eternally in the truth of Yeshua Ben Yosef.

Aloha Ke Akua
(God is Love)

6RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Empty Re: RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Crayonmiracle

Crayonmiracle

Bp on starship earth/big pic  said that the intel site was a bunch of disinfo and didn't believe it. I don't know what to think about this site, so I guess we'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.

7RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Empty Re: RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:21 pm

erwing

Nosotros tenemos al menos 2 años de seguir a poofness. Ahora que la referencia de Gesara tenemos 12 años de estar en la jugada. los hay con 20 -50 - 70 y mas años persiguiendo la equidad. No creo en la casualidad ; estamos aqui por Amor ... digo.

We have at least 2 years of follow poofness. Now that the reference GESARA have 12 years of being in the play. there are 20 -50 to 70 and more years pursuing equity. I do not believe in coincidence; We are here for love ... I say.

8RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Empty Re: RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sí y algunos son aquí para poner las cosas a la derecha. Detener criminales convictos que siguen coaccionar dinero de la generosa pero idea, como Jerzy, Susan & Landa hace es parte del proceso.
La estafa dinar es la misma cosa.

Yes and some are here to set things to right. Stopping convicted felons that continue to coerce money from the generous but clueless, like Jerzy, Susan & Landa does is part of the process. The dinar scam is the very same thing.

9RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Empty Re: RV/GCR Weekend Chatter Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

New Republic via a GCR: Update as of October 9, 2016

10:17:00 AM  Intel, News  
New Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 9 2016

Compiled the early morning of 9 Oct. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

A. Oct. 8 2016 Vertas: "Reassurance" - Guest Post by Veritas

1. I am one of the behind the scenes people that is in a position to know many details--particularly of this final step in the GCR implementation. My name is one that you would easily recognize if you live inside the U.S. and perhaps outside as well. I have spent the last two years disappearing from the Internet and the public in preparation for the GCR.

2. This is probably one of the greatest events in history. NESARA is the basis of a change as significant as when our country was first founded. How radical was it to break away from England? Unheard of at the time. So is it so unimaginable that our military and protectors might enact and support a change that reverts to the original constitutional basis of our country's founding? After all, we are Americans. In a greater sense, we are all world citizens. Isn't it obvious that if we don't support this change at this time that it may be too late to fix it later?

3. The ending has already begun. Many are already being paid, you simply don't know them. Transactions for Tier 2 alone are very numerous. Major class action lawsuits are finally paying out. These good people are keeping things quiet as they have been requested to do. It may be easier for them as they see it as a wrong being righted and they don't need that outside confirmation.

4. Tier 3 is well under way. The Admiral's Group is processing now. Somewhere between the beginning of that process and the completion of it, the 800 registration number will be released.

5. The term, "hydrating" is a new term specific to the new computer system utilizing CIPS. It refers to the final step of matching the digital record of funds to the actual physical asset which in this case is the gold. Just as a check can be deposited in your account and held for a certain period of time, the new USN and TRN currencies can be input with an activation date. They can also be set up to be released upon receipt of special authorization codes or simply be indicated active immediately.

6. From the beginning, historical bonds and boxes redemption has been tied to the same release schedule as the currency exchange. They often bounce back and forth - one ready, then the other ready, etc. The status on bonds right now is that certain releases will go out at the same time as the Admiral's Group and the 800 reservation number lets loose. Those two events will be very close together. Certain specialty releases will only occur after the Tier 3 hydration is totally complete. The table tops are complete they are fully ready. They are just waiting to coordinate release at the same time.

7. Tier 1 and 2 including the class action lawsuits, are all done. They are all set for the release date. Tier 3 is hydrating right now, including the Admiral's group and other individuals and small groups. That should be finished well before the first banking day next week on Tues. Oct. 11 2016.

8. The 800 reservation number can occur at any time now that the hydration process has begun for Tier 3.

9. The Zim is the key and represents the real heart of the humanitarian project concept which is the underlying purpose of the Global Currency Reset. The Zim is the highest priority to remove from play. They must come in first and quickly. You can rest assured that you will have a great opportunity because of them. You should also realize that the urgency around the exchange centers on the Zim. In order to prevent reinvestment on the historical bond and box side, the Zim will have a short, quick window at the same time that the bonds go.

10. If you follow the logic presented here you will figure out that Tues. Oct. 11 2016 is the first banking day when all of these factors come together.

11. That 800 reservation number has to show up pretty soon if appointments are going to get set before the release on the next banking day of Oct. 11 2016.

12. Be encouraged. It is time to focus on preparation, not stress. If it turns out to need an extra day, don't let it disturb you. Know that it is coming. If you had any idea that there are thousands of people doing everything they possibly can to bring this to completion! 13. You will be the new keepers of peace. You will be the healers of our modern time. Start by healing your mind from the stress. Let it all go. It is, or it isn't. You cannot influence it at all. Anger does not make it come. Peace will give you energy to deal with the final release. I assure you that your new life of caring and concern for others is beginning. Watch and see. VERITAS

B. Oct. 8 2016 Keenan Update: Saturday, October 8, 2016: "Iraqi Dinar RV on Hold" - Neil Keenan Update - 10.8.16

1. Early morning Eastern European time today Oct. 8 2016 Neil received word that Cabal members including the Clintons, Bushes, plus ranking politicians, had created counterfeit money and then tried to pay off the Iraqi Central Bankers for notes that would be accounted for at the time of the redemption.

2. These minions also requested the higher monetized notes for themselves, leaving only the bare minimum for those who followed behind them in the redemption process (you holders of RV-relevant currencies).

3. The Golden Dragon Family caught these criminals by confirming registration numbers of the dollars and dinars – only to identify the dollars as being fake.

4. These Cabal operatives may now consider themselves busted given that the Dragons have henceforth excluded them from participating any further in the redemption.

5. The Dragon Family replaced all Iraqi Central Bankers with honorable ones.

6. The Zimbabwe notes remained on course.

7. We are told that developments with respect to the Dinar situation will take place soon.

C. Oct. 8 2016 Situation Report 12 noon EST:

1. All reports still have us on going this weekend. Some say Sat. Oct. 8, some say Sun. Oct. 9.

2. They're allowing the storm to break up. The US Eastern Sea Board radically effects the global algorithm for first basket intake deposits. Call center staff has instructions to extend sovereign rate appointment timelines for East Coast appointments.

3. At the exchange and call centers:

A. Live rounds of ammunition are now loaded in the chambers of the security forces. No more training. It's go time.
B. Pallets of freshly printed USN have arrived and are just waiting to be handed out. 10,000 bundles.
C. Plastic Visa debit/credit cards by the box loads are ready to be charged up and given out to new account holders.
D. Wealth, trust, corporate legal, tax and estate management teams are ready to handle the massive initial wave of secondary appointments (2-6 days following your initial redemption appointment).
E. The RV buffet is prepared. And the sovereign rate meal of humanitarian service and job creation is ready to be served. The RV has been on our shores, converting in USA/Canadian banks since 12:01am October 1, 2016.

D. Oct. 8 2016 Keenan Update 4:08 pm EST:"This is it" - Neil Keenan Chat Highlight 10-8-16

1. The GRC should be ready next week or soon after, then ZIM should be right after Dinars.

2. The IMF is already handled by the (Chinese) family. Christine Lagarde is the front now for the IMF. As long as they can put up with her. The family has 3 major players handling the IMF at this time.

3. The changes are happening slowly but surely.

E. Oct. 8 2016 WSOMN AdminBill: I expect this weekend to be active with news about many things, but inactive with an RV. Look more to the middle or end of next week.

F. Oct. 8 2016 Update: In from HK just now (Saturday AM in China): We got official confirmation from Reno and Beijing for a shotgun start confirmed for Tues. Oct. 11.

G. Oct. 7 Fri. Update 7:15 am EST: "Official Confirmation" - Intel from Platform Traders 10-7-16 From direct BOC and Zurich treasury monetary sources, regulators, delegates representing the consortium of Asian & Swiss banks:

Legend: BOC=Bank of China / TTM=table top meeting / T1=tier 1 (Governments) / T2=tier 2 (very big players)/ T3=tier 3 (big players) / T4=tier 4 (us)

1. Tues. Oct 11 2016 is more realistic based on the current Paris Treaty finally ratifying yesterday Oct. 6 2016 (surpassing the minimum 55% of participants required.).

2. The T1/2 groups are now completely hydrated (countries, governments, military groups, the Admiral group, prosperity packages, Indian nation, farmers) as of last night Oct. 6 2016 per Reno sources.

3. T3 groups (the Admiral sub-groups, the whales, little whales, high profile clients, Zim sovereign elder buyer registered holders, SKR iqd in Reno and other SKR'd currencies, historic assets and us) are getting hydrated with funds Thurs. Oct. 6, Fri. Oct. 7 and thru the weekend.

4. Invitations and inland TTM scheduling start in HK, including SKR SP aggregates in Zurich, HK and Miami, closing details for buying SKR's, exotics, special boxes (HK Lynx and Zurich Cosmotrans, etc) will start after T3 is completely hydrated.

5. The 800#'s should come at any time since the Internet groups are now part of Tier 3 and will be scheduling their exchanges after scheduled Zim holders.

6. Those in the sovereign register list start to close first to trigger everybody else immediately - like a domino effect with the gold backed TRN / USN funds phasing in the new basil 3/4 CIPS banking system ledger to ledger transactions.

7. The RV / GCR is beginning. This confirms that the Tier 1/2 groups start soon hopefully over the weekend in Reno, then globally with redemption.

8. The Chinese return from their national week off on Mon. Oct. 10 2016. By then all the T1 thru T3 will go for 7-10 days.

9. After that the T4 public RV exchanges will be ready to receive release codes to access the new CIPS satellite hydrated gold backed funds. Then they will be activated, becoming loadable into already designated accounts for funds disbursements.

H. Oct. 8 2016 ZAP: We had a major conference call with the Trust and Fed people regarding our release. Events have conspired to delay us, but they were fixed. One fellow who had to sign off on the release was under a House Arrest situation in a country that observes Sharia Law. It took six weeks to get him out. He came out on Thurs. and is safely back in the US. Without him the release would be days away while a backup was put in motion. Now with him out all has moved forward and the first funds have been released to the paymaster. With Columbus Day in the US on Mon. Oct. 10, the funds will complete on Tues. Oct. 11 and will be sent to our accounts on Wed. Oct. 12.

Resources:

"Be. Do. Have." - Intel SITREP - 12:00 EDT - Saturday - 10.8.16

"Reassurance" - Guest Post by Veritas

"This is it" - Neil Keenan Chat Highlight 10-8-16

"Addressing the 800# Gorilla" - Guest Post by Drunken Sailor

"The Things that Matter" - ZAP - The Office of POOFness - 10.8.16

"Official Confirmation" - Intel from Platform Traders 10-7-16

"Contact High in WF" - Sat. PM TNT Intel/Thoughts

RV/GCR Now in Progress - Porda 10-7-16

"What is a Family Office?" - WSOMN FXStrategist

"The Rollout" - Sat. PM WSOMN Thoughts w/ AdminBill

New Republic via a GCR: Update as of October 8, 2016

"Iraqi Dinar RV on Hold" - Neil Keenan Update - 10.8.16

"End of Next Week" - WSOMN AdminBill Intel 10 AM MDT 10-8-16

Is China Plotting a New International Currency for Zimbabwe?

"Neil Keenan says it's Time" - Anonymous Guest Post

"Do it Anonymously" - Last Night's WSOMN Thoughts w/ AdminBill

Deutsche Bank Increases in Debt by 3 Billion Dollars

China Receives IMF's Blessings on Yuan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum