OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally

+5
konacoffeegal
angels77
Ponee
Peppermint Patti
ymoilman2
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:01 am

ymoilman2

Dear Dr. Brownstein's Natural Way to Health Reader:
Please find below a special message from our sponsoring advertiser,
Cancer Defeated. They have important information to share with you.
Thank you.

NewsmaxHealth.com

"What's going on? The cancer is melting away!"
. . . exclaimed the South Carolina doctor who'd given his
"terminal" lung cancer patient "six months to live."
Little did the doctor know his patient was curing her cancer at home with perhaps the most effective cancer-killing miracle food on planet earth. . .

Get all the facts. Click here (http://naturalcancerremedies.com/515/123NewsMaxBrownstein.html and watch a new video presentation} now and watch a new video presentation from a top cancer expert who's advised thousands of patients. He reveals...

. . .a miracle food that kills cancer better than chemo, as proven by the seven-time Nobel Prize nominee who discovered it. . .

. . .a miracle food that gives cancer patients more energy and zest for life...

. . . a miracle food that "liquidates" cancer - melting it away without causing side effects...

. . .a miracle food that astonishes conventional doctors, like the ones below...
• "Terminal" lung cancer melted away naturally: The doctor gave no hope to 80-year-old Beulah from South Carolina. He said, "We have no treatment for you. You have six months to live." During a follow-up exam two months later, the doctor asked, "What's going on" The cancer is melting away!" Another doctor compared her before-and-after X-rays and said, "This can't be the same woman. There's no cancer here!"
• "Terminal" brain cancer melted away naturally: Seventh-generation Louisiana plantation owner Richard L. checked into a hospice — a place where you go to wait for death — after a doctor gave him "two months to live." When Richard learned about the miracle food he checked out of the hospice and treated his cancer at home! Four years later he was alive and well, gladly sharing his health secret with anyone willing to listen.
• "Terminal" breast cancer melted away naturally: A doctor from Little Rock, Arkansas, gave Sandra G. "two months to live." But this doctor was stunned to learn that Sandra got rid of her cancer at home.
Click here(http://naturalcancerremedies.com/515/123NewsMaxBrownstein.html) and watch this important video presentation
from the top expert on this treatment.
Sincerely,

Lee Euler
Publisher, Cancer Defeated

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

YMoilman2,

Do you happen to know off hand what product Dr. Brownstein is pushing with his video? If not, OK, just that I am too sick to listen to another cancer video. I have heard just about all of them, but I either didn't hear this Dr.'s or I forgot because I am filled to overflowing with cancer knowledge... 99.99% does not work, that is the problem. If it did I would not be writing this to you...

Thank you,

Peppermint Patti...

________________________________________________________________________________________
"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."
________________________________________________________________________________________

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

I will watch for you Patti... let me take a listen and see what it is about.

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Thank you Ponee, that would be so kind of you... I just get in so much pain that I have to keep in motion and sitting listening doesn't do the job.

By the end of the day I am BEAT up by the pain... Can't wait to get this under control...

Peppermint Patti..

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

I saw you on OOM in the middle of the night, I wondered if you were feeling pretty bad. I figured you couldn't sleep.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

ok, the link above was not a video, it was only audio. And it was a commercial that gives you link to buy the book that he has about curing cancer. He talks alot about a food that oxyginates the human body and that oxygen kills cancer cells. But he never tells us the food. But, here is the link for the book. 19.95 and you can download it off the internet. Hmmmm ... he can't just say what the food is without getting paid? That is sad. http://curecancerathome.com/A/order.html

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Thanks so much Ponee, I really appreciate you checking this out for me. That's the way it always is. Everyone is out for the Buck or they will not talk... Except the Doc. that I have my current medicine from.

Yes, I get up at least 3 times every night and usually end up on the computer. If the pain is real bad then I take my Vicodin, but it doesn't kick in for about 30 to 40 minutes, and so have to do something. I usually don't post unless my minny furnace is on because if I make any noise my husband doesn't get any sleep either.. I call cancer HELL in the flesh... After 14 years I think I am more than qualified to make that statement...

Take good care of yourself and God Bless you and yours,

Peppermint Patti...

Take care of yourself so that you don't ever have to deal with it. Also, the Dr.'s are just as bad to deal with as the cancer is. If you are smart, which I rather think you are, then you pretty much what not to do and if you disagree with the Dr. he will not treat you. It's his way or the highway, so decisions are very hard to make... With Obama care coming up people will not get into the Dr.'s for months on end and most will probably get no help anyway. Also they are trying to kill off the natural medicine and make it illegal so many, many, many more people will die and much faster...

8How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Patty whatever this guy knows in his book, is out there to find. I am going to find some new info !!!!! Were you ever taught about oxygenating the body??

9How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

This information is from Spirit144 -
[PONEE] That is true. The baking soda alkalizes the water, and has been reported as having a curative affect on cancer cells. Also green foods, like spirulina, broccoli, kale, spinach, asparagus etc; are full of chlorophyl. It oxygenates the blood. Do not take to much, as it can have an adverse affect to. Research it out first. Lemon and lime is also another alkalizer. At the health food stores there are books on how to do it. Magnesium, potassium, selenium good minerals for treatment and preventives.

It is a known fact that with some chemotherapy treatments, baking soda and sterile water in a drip is given, before the chemo starts. The chemo is so poisonous that they have to give that, otherwise it will kill you. Look it up, the info is there. I know, I had a friend with cancer. He tried the radiation and he no with us today. Brain cancer, something he could have fought.

10How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:19 am

angels77

angels77

Outsmart Your Cancer by Tanya Harter Pierce is the best book ever about cancer treatments. It comes with a CD with testimonials from those who had cancer and some had Stage V. It is the best book out there. I highly recommend this book. Protocel was one of the products that many of them used along with diet, etc. When you read the book and listen to the CD, it gives one hope. The book brand new is $26.95.

I am very interested in this subject and have studied it for a while now.... a lot of people think that it is too simple so they won't try it. Believe me when I say that it can be beaten.

It is important to eat nutritiously and green smoothies and juicing will certainly help along with doing other things in this book.

11How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:22 am

angels77

angels77

Another great book on cancer is "Knockout - Interviews with Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer and how to prevent getting it in the first place" by Suzanne Somers.

12How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 am

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Thank you again Ponee and Spirit144...

Too answer your question - I started out with oxegen... Got plenty of that. I've done the baking soda - it actually worked once and then I quit to soon and it morphed and come back again stronger and it didn't work the 2nd or 3rd time around. I take a fair amount of minerals as every sick person probably got that way because of lack of minerals.

I have a Doc who will do Chemo and Radiation. He is out of country, of course. The Dr.'s here kill you with those two because they follow the protocol of the pharma and the doses are way too high. That's why people die. The Doc I am thinking of using only gives up to 30% of either of the two of these and many other things I could say. He is very, very, very smart and when you listen to what he says you can see why he heals people instead of killing them. I'm waiting for the money to come in from the RV. He is also the cheapest Dr. out there. He is a gem of a person besides being a genius... He is the only Dr. I will take advise from because he is not after the money and I have spoken to patients he cured as far back as 13 years ago. Stage 4 people - not easy cases, impossible cases for the other Oncologists, but not too hard for him..

We have been trying to cure me naturally and the product I am on now the Dr. thinks it will work - THINKS... So, hopefully their product will work, it's just so painful and we can't afford to make a mistake and wait too long or I will be dead... That's why I always have my eyes open.

Also we are going to put our money into a CRUT and cancer patients would be one of my goals to help when the money comes in...

Thanks again so much - we have been at this 14 years and with God's constant miracle of keeping me alive will continue on until He decides it's time to heal me...

Peppermint Patti...

13How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:43 am

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

I have all of the books and everything is not what it is cracked up to be. You think you hit the winner, buy the book, and then find out you cannot follow it without a Dr. otherwise you can kill yourself. I tried several of these and then decided I wasn't ready to kill myself with a cure that needs a Dr. to monitor and there are none.

Susanne Summers leads you to believe - just get your hormones fixed and everything works out. She did a lot more than that with the Dr.'s which I just recently found out. Makes it look so easy - no it's not and she just finished with breast re-construction. Yes she had a mastectomy she doesn't say anything about. That's what cured her. Had the cancer taken out and takes hundreds of pills a day to stay healthy and stays with the Hormone Dr.

All of the information out there for the most part is a crock. People selling books and their wares to take advantage of people that will hang onto a thread. I, once more, have all the books. I know what works and what doesn't and why. With hundreds of cancers and them all requiring different cures, the key is finding the one that works for each person as an individual and we have spent so much money finding out what didn't work, now I just need the one that does... It may be the one I have now, but the Dr., nor myself really know. After 14 years I just found out mine was one of the hardest to cure because it spreads two different ways which makes it close to impossible.

Anyway, thank you guys for your efforts, and Ponee, don't spent your precious time of this. If you happen to come up with something because The Lord led you to it that would be more than I could ever ask for. Otherwise, trust me when I tell you I have tried it all.

Love and Care,

Peppermint Patti,

14How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Anonymous

Are you familiar with MMS, Miracle Mineral Supplement and the Baking soda and maple syrup combination recipe, Patti?

Also the Royal Rife frequency modality?

Max Gerson's very successful system carried on by his daughter Charlotte?

15How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:57 pm

Anonymous

There was also a recent Stem Cell discussion on oom that one poster seemed to have a natural substance that stimulated your own body to produce these in a healing manner.

Optimal health has long been a study of mine. I believe our Lord has given us cures and solutions to all issues and problems upon and within the earth He created for us; we need to be diligent seekers to find and properly implement what works for us as individuals. I perceive that has been an enlightening and character-building journey for you, Patti; I will add you to my prayer list as I know your optimal health in body, mind, soul and spirit are indeed His Will for you and each of us. Blessings 2U!!

16How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Anonymous

The very simple basics for optimal health are proper rest, sunshine, nutrition, oxygenation and ridding ourselves of the many toxins we have been exposed to. Our attitude of mind, heart and Spirit are also extremely significant.

Having birthed seven children at home, now ranging in age from 13- 32, with none of them or my husband ever being a hospital patient for more than a brief emergency visit (and only three amongst the nine of us, as I recall in over 38 years of marriage), we have been very blessed and protected in the physical health realm, by His Grace, for which we are very thankful. We've never chosen to have any medical insurance, partly due to its cost, but also because we believe our Lord's protection to be far superior and we choose to walk obediently to His principles of optimal health, some family members more diligently than others, as is their choice.

Recently we had a friend and workmate of my husband's in our home with lung and throat cancer for whom my husband was caregiver. He was a veteran and chose to listen to Dr.s and comply with VA's regime of chemo and radiation, which I believe is what ultimately leads to death as it so violently interferes with our God-given immune system and destroys the amazing body we're given. The baking soda, maple syrup did result in remission for him imo, but the damage done with the chemo and radiation was what led to his recent death.. JMHO. Many are not open-minded about the natural God-given remedies, or they just think the medical community knows what they're doing, which in most cases is not true. As always, we each have the privilege and responsibility to learn and implement what solutions we choose are best for us individually, and we bear the consequences of those choices and decisions. I'm so glad you have access to a Dr. you trust and are actively seeking remedies with positive faith believing in your healing to achieve optimal health. :)

17How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:21 pm

Anonymous

Graviola from Amazon rain forest?

18How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

7freemom,

I've tried it all, you can believe this or not. The baking soda maple sugar did cure me at one point. Then it came back and morphed into a really powerful problem with lots and lots of pain.

I have a rife machine - used for about 6/8 months. Had to stop because it opens everything up and I am taking what I consider a very powerful medication and I don't want to cause poration with this as I don't know what an end result of that would be. Maybe kill myself..

Have checked out Gerson...

Have spent most of life life trusting The Lord to heal me. As kids I was at the Dr.'s one time. He never fails, but with cancer there a many contributing factors - too many to go into here and I use the Dr.'s for diagnoses primarly. That's why the oncologists do not believe I have had it since 1998, but because of Dr.'s I can prove that I did.

It's more of a waiting game right now, seeing where I am at and letting this new medication do it's work. If your friend had a hormonal based cancer one I am taking probably would have cured him. It ups the white cells to take the cancer out...

Thanks for your effort I know it takes time to post as you did and want you to know I appreciated it...

Graviola was where I started years ago. My nurse and her machine said it would heal me - it didn't touch the cancer...

Peppermint Patti...

19How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Anonymous

Thanks for the detailed response, Patti. Will be taking you before His throne of grace whenever He brings you to mind; Additional info you provided helps me be more specific.. His Peace, Love, Joy, Strength, Wisdom, Prosperity, and Optimal Health and wholeness be upon you, by His Holy Spirit and your obedience to Him, to His honor and Glory... Halleluyah!! So may it ever be....

20How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:46 pm

konacoffeegal

konacoffeegal

Hi Peppermint Patti,

I bought a book recently (waiting for it to arrive) called "The Enzyme Factor" by Dr Hiromi Shinya. It was recommended by a fellow member at OOM. I bought it used.

I can send you this book if you would like to read it, and then you can send it back to me. You can google the book and Dr to learn more about it. I know you must be thinking another book to read.... but I have heard people say great things about it. I sent one to one of my sister's and I can read her book in the meantime.

I wish you a speedy recovery from the cancer.

kona

21How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:35 pm

dinarstar

My heart breaks when I read all this PP. :(
you can be sure you ,and all those inflicted with this dreadful disease,are in our prayers,God Bless you my girl.

22How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:07 pm

deshow

Just happened to stumble onto this thread PP, perhaps a "God-thing."

Dr Brownstein's book is "Iodine, Why You Can't Live Without It." He's done a lot of study around iodine deficiency, so if he is "pushing" something, that would be it!

Understand a small part of your journey. My wife was diagonosed with breast cancer three years ago. We, too, have been on our own journey - and have accumulated quite a library. With you, I'd like to see the RV with which we might try some other things.

At the moment, my wife is on a high regimen of iodine - not sure yet if it is any better than other protocols we have tried. For now she is the picture of health, doing the HCG urine test with Dr. Navarro every three months and the numbers keep coming down. We celebrate every good day as a gift from Father!

Prayers are with you in your journey. HE is our ultimate Healer!

God's best,

23How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

deshow,

Thank's just wonderful about your wife. The battle goes on and on and on for me so I hope you don't mind if I mention something.

If I had it to do over, and if I knew my out of the Country Dr. sooner and knew what I do today that is the route I would have taken.

It's pretty easy for him to treat someone that hasn't had chemo and radiation. You just send him the PET/CT and after he looks at it he can tell what it would take for him to cure someone. He uses Chemo & radiation, but very low dose - only up to 30%. I have spoken to one of his patients who was cured 13 years ago, etc. They share phone numbers of people that don't mind that. Would be happy to share with anyone - this Doc is technically out of business and going into research after the RV. He has 3 more of us to treat. He is so incredible my guess he will take someone if he so feels led, especially now before the RV. I have heard many stories about him and definately would trust him with my life. He has a HUGE HEART... You just can't help but love him...

Hope you don't mind if I ask you - are you only doing the Iodine on her? Did you get the information on how to take it from that book of Dr. Brownstein? I know I need more throid, but my Dr. cut my dose down and refuses to raise it. So, there is probably a way to figure this out, I hope. I have been told before that I need iodine and so does just about everyone else. It, I am sure, was another contributing factor.

About 3 weeks ago someone on the forum sent me information to another Dr. who had cured her dad. I am taking this now and I think my body began to turn around today. Had pain worse than childbirth, but in early afternoon after enough Vicodin I felt a peace and things began to feel a little different.

That cure from Dr. Jim works very well on Hormone related conditions such as her dads was, mine is and so your wifes may be too.. The hard part - it doesn't work overnight and it is expensive - $159.95 for 5 days unless you know someone with certificate that can purchase wholesale.. It worked on her dad and the Dr. has done everything to cause me to believe it will work on me - but only time will tell.

Very, very important - I have known for years my hormones have been out of wack - but no one will fix them. I can't even get a Dr. to run the test. So, knowing what caused my cancer - at least partly being the homones - Dr. Jim has a three month cure for that... Even that may change a lot of my situation... You are welcome to this information also. If this is your wifes problem - I would start with that product and get the hormones balanced if I were her... I started as soon as I could get the product. 20 years looking for that help and now it's here, thank God...

It only takes three months from start to finish... Finally...

So, the very best to your wife - I have been told the Navarro test is very good and it definately doesn't hurt her, that's for sure..

Take care, let me know what you can if you have time, etc.

My husband just told me he has been telling me for months about needing the iodine. I forget who he got the information from but it was on the Internet for sure... Very important for me to get this infor and move with i...

Peppermint Patti...

24How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Thank you for your kindness Dinarstar. I'll be counting on those prayers and take care of youself..

Peppermint Patti.

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

25How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Thank you Kona for your most generous offer. I will check the book out as I do believe this is another area that would cause an improvement to my condition.

If it is real expensive and I can't get it I will take you up on your offer to loan me yours.

God Bless,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last.."

26How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Thanks again freemom7...

I appreciate all of the prayers I can get... I do my part and now just waiting for the Lord to heal me with his stripes...

God's richest blessing upon that very big family of yours,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last..."

27How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:01 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lead story at The Vatic Project today detailed a cancer "cure". It was asparagus. Cooked and pureed taken twice daily.
I hope that you have a permanent remission PP!

28How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:06 am

Anonymous

Patti- Your healing is manifesting now, with more offered resources here today to assist in the ongoing process He empowers within you... Blessings continue and Healthy Wholeness comes.... to His honor and Glory, rewarding your faithful persistence and belief in same... Halleluyah!!

29How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:38 am

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

PurpleskyZ,

You know I have known about this cure for several years. There was a Dr. who cured his wife this way.

My only problem with it - it didn't work for me... I go on it from time to time because it is good for us but not for my cancer.

It's such a mystery why it takes so many cures, but it does. What worked for 95% of the population does not work for me. I tried it about 4 times and everytime I get it going and get adjusted to it, I conclude it does not work for me. My husband says it is because I refuse to do the enema's so therefore the diet doesn't work for me. That Dr. took many a person off their death bed and cured them, but it just doesn't work for me.

I rather think so many of us are minus the nutrients we need to stay healthy that when a very hard time comes we just can't fight off the bad effects.. Plus a myriad of other reasons..

Take care everyone,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passes, only what's done for Christ will last.."

30How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:36 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PP

I am sorry to hear that. I really hope that you find the right thing for you that will help you. I truely wish you good health.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum