OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally

+5
konacoffeegal
angels77
Ponee
Peppermint Patti
ymoilman2
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:12 am

spirit144

spirit144

[Peppermint Patti] Don't ever stop fighting! The suggestions here are wonderful. I paint my breast with topical iodine and spray magnesium on them. I take Iodine tablets, minerals and lots of green stuff. I take the baking soda and water, as well as the maple syrup combo. Right now I ask in the NAME OF YAHWEH, that every soul and body on this site be healed from any and all sickness, diseases! This I ask in the NAME OF YAHWEH, THE FATHER, YAHWEHBENYAHWEH, THE SON AND YAHWEHBENYAHWEHBENYAHWEH, THE HOLY SPIRIT and the three are one. I send this prayer out to all who will recieved it, it is spoken, it is done!

32How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:14 am

spirit144

spirit144

I don't have cancer. It's preventive.

33How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:13 pm

deshow

Peppermint Patti,

Just a quick note. . . . a Dr. who works closely with Dr Brownstein is Dr. Jorge Flechas in NC. He has done a lot of work with iodine in a number of protocols and different diseases. He also has a lab there to do the iodine tests to see where you are in terms of deficiency.

My wife did those tests with him, has been on iodine for about three months, but has just done another test to determine why she is not taking it in as efficiently as the Dr. would like to see. We are expecting those results any day.

Along with the iodine, she is doing the Budwig Diet smoothie, some vegetable juicing, mega doses of vitamin D3, daily exercise, lots of good sleep at night, and keeping her heart at peace with a positive attitude, praising the Lord for the good health she enjoys!

Not sure how this forum works or how we might connect directly, but would be happy to share any info further you might be interested in. My wife would say the final chapter has not been written yet, but she is good with the journey!

Blessings to you,

34How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:32 am

Anonymous

Patti, you said, "... do the enema[s]..."

Perhaps your husband is correct. Our bodies being His temple, recently ran across some additional texts of Jesus' instructions for health, which DID include enemas. As I've continued to contemplate this, it makes very good sense. Not only do we need to take in all the proper life-empowering nutrients (to include pure water, O2, sunshine and His Truth and Word), but a vital key of removing toxins sometimes is forgotten. Perhaps the toxins still present are impairing your healing. Our MD, also a homeopathic doctor, recommends regular organically-grown coffee enemas, although pure water enemas might be a viable alternative, which seems to be Jesus' instruction.

Also, liquid zeolite (available from ToolsForFreedom.com) and NDF, Natural Detox Factors (www.bioray2000.com) could also prove helpful.

Blessings to all seekers here of optimal Health, Truth, Freedom, Abundance and so much More.. in His LOve, Peace, Joy, Forgiveness, Redemption.... 7freemom :)

35How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

My husband is convinced that Budwigs didn't work for me because I couldn't eat all of the required meals and wouldn't do the enamas.

Since that protocol works for 95% of the people it should have improved me but it didn't. I just got worse by the day..

I may go back and try it again as I am getting worse by the day. Budwig's is supposed to be really good for removing the pain and that's really what I need right now.

Thanks for the response 7freemom...

Can't imagine having 7 so I say congratuations to you and your husband. God Bless all of you..

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last.."

36How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally - Page 2 Empty Re: How To Curer Cancers At Home Naturally Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Anonymous

You're so welcome, Patti, my hope is what was Given to me for you will truly bless you :)

Also, thanks for your blessings. We are indeed blessed and challenged each day.
Never a dull moment. and I laugh that I may not weep.... are two of our favorite sayings around here in our 3-4 generation home we're blessed to dwell in ... by His Grace and Provision... to His Honor and Glory.. PTL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum