OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON

[part 2]   by TS Caladan

Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan C3lvrvuUMAAH40_

The ANAGRAMACRON is a proposed sixth book by TS Caladan: a fantastic collection, the result of nearly two/solid years of using the best computer, anagram-generator, “Anagram Genius.” Here is a preview of the “cream of the crop.” Names of THINGS…anagrammed. Carefully examine the letters on one side of the ‘equals’ sign and on the other side of the “=.” Outside of a rare type-O, they’re the same and should not be “speaking.” Strangely, they do…
       Also see ‘Out of Mind’ website for Part 1, “Mysteries from the Anagramacron,” where the names of various PEOPLE have been anagrammed. Like ‘Things,’ the computer results will amaze you ~

The bizarre oddity of anagrams that tend to SPEAK also applies to the names of things, to words, phrases and titles of average, everyday objects all around us. Ever wonder WHY certain items, expressions, sayings, terms or organizations like ‘United States of America’ or ‘The House of Representatives’ or ‘NASA’ were named what they were named? 
     Anagrams give us an entirely new universe to explore and wonder about: What a weird world we live in. Is something from the Other Side or out there trying to communicate through anagrams? Coincidence surely occurs in a few cases. But repeatedly, again and again, jumbled letters display specific details that they should not know. Letters should not be speaking to us, informing us of occult secrets of what’s beneath the surface of things…
     And yet, very often, they tend to do so. Very often, they tend to be right. Why is that?
     Anagrams of fictional things and fictional people also seem to ‘speak’ to us. Weird. Titles of books, TV shows or movies, when anagrammed, reveal the Magic. Is it in the air?
     Is it white magic, black magic, alien or angelic communication or something else? What? Maybe it is an intelligence or consciousness we shouldn’t fear? Maybe we should simply push the button of ‘Anagram Genius’ and enjoy the amazing knowledge given?
     Remember: anagrams ought to make no sense. Why do they? What can we learn from them? The Anagramacron is far from a complete collection. Do your own research into odd anagrams. You won’t believe your eyes! Anagram your name and see what happens…
     How was it that the ancients knew and venerated divine anagrams, while we modern people in the modern age remain clueless? We’re the ones with the anagram-generators. Or did the Egyptians and Incas and Greeks and Romans have better computers that we do?

Abbey Road Studios = obituary boss, dead

A Beautiful Mind = I am fine, but duel

A Black Hole = ah, able lock…a hello back…O hell, aback!

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder = harshest teenager freedom now back...he’s back, greater show of endearment…he wants back, dearest gone from here…and so be far to get smacker when here                                        

A Candlelight Dinner = enchant idle darling

A Carton of Cigarettes = I got a taste for cancer…greatest of a narcotic!

A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens = miser’s character is coldly banks cash…miserly character bank cash. I scold…miser crank’s cash charitably closed…shades scorn miser: call charity back…sans miserly character, so back child…hardback classic on arch-miser style…an old crass miser charitably checks…cranky boss cares: real cash, child Tim!      

Alice in Wonderland = landed, won nice rail…alien and nice world…laced in inane world…nice inane world, lad…inane, new Caroll did…drew in on dalliance…irenical, new and old…wanna nice ol’ riddle?

Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland = verdant, nice lass due inane world…entrance, and inside world values…enslaved in unascertained world…educe verdant lass in inane world

Adventures of Alice in Wonderland = wanted: sneerful Leonardo da Vinci?

Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, the Old Fairy Tale = a sure enchanter, ideal for Disneyland: Walt loved it!

All Good Things Must Come to an End = glum note: good hedonism can’t last…doing the last dance, gloom mounts…amusing the good-old malcontents

All Quiet on the Western Front = he’ll question warfront tenet…the silent, eloquent warfront…lot on the frequent, silent war…rent this fat queen well, or not?

Alzheimers Disease = I realized he’s a mess…aimless desire, haze…haze is real mess, die…I am desireless haze 

Anagram Entity = a tyrant enigma

A New Hope = a weapon, eh?

Apollo Landing Site = spot in Galileo land…I leap to Long Island

Apple Computer Inc = complete up in crap…laptop PC? me, I run CE…I pun: complete crap…I turn PC people Mac    

A Religious Fundamentalist = I’m a futile anus, God isn’t real

Artificial Insemination = I fail? aim it in containers

A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens = i.e. Darnay’s cell switch, to see back of it…a head block is Carton’s sweet felicity

Atlantis = lit Satan…til Satan…tin Atlas…it’s natal

Atlas Shrugged = has ragged slut…Galt has surged

Atomic Bomb = BOOM at ICBM

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes = freak title, a total shock to me

Away in a Manger, No Crib for a Bed, the Little lord Jesus, Lay Down his Sweet Head = after a tired new mother’s journey, a holy babe laid in swaddling clothes, awes

Breasts = bra sets

Breast Implants = men’s pal? bra/tits…meant bra splits

Catholicism = comical shit…this comical

Chariots of the Gods = horseshit! Act of God!

Charity Begins at Home = obeying Thatcher’s aim…hatching Tories, maybe?

Christian = rich at sin…rich saint…INRI chats…I tans rich…rich is tan

Christian Fundamentalist = truth? fact is: man’s in denial

Christianity = chastity, INRI…is tin charity…it’s in charity…tiny, Irish cat

The Christian Church = ah, the rich, rich c**ts

Christmas tree = search, set, trim

Chrysler Corporation = oh, cornerily sport car…oh, corner sportily car…pays lot, chronic error…lorry is crap, torch one…the Lorry Scrap Iron Co.

Circumstantial Evidence = can ruin detective’s claim…can ruin a selected victim…instant crime, clue advice…a teen victim’s crucial end…vet lacunae, indict crimes…even indict actual crimes…intact clue, saved in crime 

Close Encounters of the Third Kind = cold feet or thin-skinned touchers…host children ride ten-cent UFOs, OK?                                                              

Columbia Broadcasting Systems = busty orgasmic lesbian dom. acts…not sublime cosmic, bastard gays…immodest BBC analysts, gracious…a tidy combo: Uncle Sam’s big stars

Dead Sea Scrolls = local addresses

Death = hated…eat HD

Death Star = sad threat…Darth seat…stareth, da

Debit Card = bad credit

Dolphins = ‘n old ship

Dracula, by Bram Stoker = robustly dark, macabre…dark or subtle macabre…or Bela’s murky, drab act

Dracula, Bram Stoker’s Gothic Novel = cavalier monster tracks blood, ugh

Dracula, the Bram Stoker’s Gothic Novel = lug-charmer attacks others’ blood-vein

Dropping Acid = drip, God panic

Early to Bed, Early to Rise = a rest or toil, bleary-eyed…bleary eyes or tired a lot…tolerable, yet I so dreary

Empire State Building = I am entitled ‘super big’

Enterprise = serene trip

Evangelist = evil’s agent

Federal Bureau of Investigation = if found alive, abuse, interrogate…favorite agent buried alien’s U.F.O….but a figure of evidential reason…O, for beautiful agents are divine…on average, beautiful, ironfisted…a beautiful giant is done forever

Feminism = I’m fine Ms.

Frankenstein’s Monster = ten foreskin’s remnants…note: transfer men’s skin

Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus = representation of hunkered monster, hm

Frankenstein, Mary Shelley’s = heresy yarn left man kinless…her entry yells: fake man, sins!

Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus = here, he reanimated smelly trunk of shy monster person

Frankenstein, the Bride of = abhorrent fiend’s fit, keen

From Russia With Love = warm Soviet flourish…to film whore via USSR

Fundamentalist = fluent, mad saint…fluent mid Satan…nut flamed at sin

Funeral = real fun

General Motors = or great lemons…go, real monster…loan, sort, merge…organ molester…a long term rose…angel restroom…a long term sore…strange Romeo…O, large monster

General Motors Corporation = lor, go monster car operation…lemon, or great scrap iron, too…O, O, earnings per motorcar, lot…more petrol or gas into car, no?

German Automotive Industry = anti-gravity, momentous rude

Germany = my anger…grey man…Meg Ryan…angry? me?

Gibson Guitars = I, it bugs organs

God Bless America = I massacred globe…slice ‘em Arab dogs…I’d massacre globe…I’m a gross debacle…Magic SOB leaders…obliged massacre

Gone With the Wind = wow, the hit ending…gent went, how I hid

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road = lewd dayboy rock-idol bore…er, by book, gilded color way

Halley’s Comet = shall yet come

Hardwood Floors = hood of warlords

Harley Davidson = road-shy and vile…and is heavy, Lord…a sad, horny devil…shady and or evil…darn heavy, solid…hardy and so evil…old and heavy, sir

Harley Davidson Motorcycles = very costly old road machines

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets = three chaps try to reach tomb, nerds fear…handsome heart-throb, fear secret crypt

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire = portray battle of frightened hero                                                        

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince = happy creator: enthrall, hot, forbidden…arch-fiend prattled honorable trophy

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix = hide an extra depth of rotten horror-hype…tepid horror, poxy rot, then death. fan here!

Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone = horrid Snape threatens: hope trophy lost?

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone = horrors enchant stereotypes retard…treachery rests on transported hero

Harvard University = I try hard an’ survive…Veritas: hard-run ivy…vends trivia, hurray

Have a Nice Day = have a cyanide…I’ve an ache day

Head Shop = hash, dope…shh, a dope

Heavy Rain = hire a Navy

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned = OK, unhealthy romance is her downfall…chained, folly, her man walks out on her

House of the Rising Sun = eight-hour fun session…O sure, fine song, US hit…ruin of gent, oh hussies…huge hit if on sourness…shut foreign sin house!

House That Ruth Built = that be shut-out I hurl

Houston, Tranquility Base Here, the Eagle has Landed = er, oh hi, hello again: ended a lunar quest by the States

I am the Greatest = the mega artiste…thee mega artist

I Can’t Get No Satisfaction = ‘cos a Stone can’t fit in a git…a fantastic song, notice it

I Have a Large Penis = I please her vagina…he is plain, average

I Love You Darling = you one valid girl

I Love God = good evil

I Love You = O, you live…O, vile you…O, evil you…Lou Voyie…you’ve oil?

Imagine = I, enigma

I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas = fading aim as thermometric wish…I’m sad from ice thaw, is nightmare…snow might reach far-sited Miami…with cameras, I made song firm hit…the air made this magic snow firm…harsh, firm, magic snow: I meditate…had frantic memoirs with images…I admit of: miss charming weather…is fearing mammoth thaw rids ice?

Impeach Clinton = let Monica pinch…point: cancel him…then, clip Monica

Impeachment = hmm, patience?

Impossible = I’m possible

Impressionistic Art = artist’s imprecision

In Alphabetical Order = airplane, boater, child

Is There Intelligent Life on Mars = those infirm little green aliens…little alien Engineers form this…tell the aliens’ Foreign Minister…Engineers lift theatre millions…it’s little green alien men or fish…literate green nets million fish

Is There Life on Mars = mires for the aliens…I, is a shelter for men…fret aliens home, sir…I hear monster flies…there remain fossil…this for mere aliens…alien mothers rifes…site for minerals, eh…no, shelter ramifies…other lifes remains…life remains, others…is aliens from there?

Life on Mars = alien forms…so frail men…from aliens…if man’s role…flame or sin…film reason…men of liars…iron flames…farm on lies…Roman files…of minerals…no slim fear…moral fines

It’s a Wonderful Life = now strifeful ideal…now ill-fated furies

It’s Been a Hard Day’s Night = and hey, this band is great…British set, handy agenda

It’s Beginning to Feel A lot Like Christmas = O big liar felt enchanting mistletoe kiss…tell Santa: come in, bring those gifts I like

Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott = a novel by a Scottish writer

Janet Jackson’s Wardrobe Malfunction = breasts? now junk deft, canonical major…act on acute jam jar: fondles brown skin…narrow of obscene jackal: damn Justin T.

Jesus Christ was the Son of God = ah, we just do ‘sign of the cross’…scorned Jesus was hit of Ghost… Christ now judges hosts of sea…God shows if the just Son cares…so God’s son as Jew’s chief-truth…If he saw just God Son, the cross…Jesus grows so hot, chief stand…so Jesus won fight, cross death?

Leonardo Da Vinci’s The Last Supper = depict all persons and the Saviour…ends: avid apostles repair to lunch…Opus Dei Dan: Christ veal on plaster…apostolic pleasure: had TV dinners…converted us, appalled historians…Leo, on this dried-up plaster canvas…an arch-devil’s on Opus Dei platters…hundred live snails, carp potatoes…ensure lad’s liver and potato chips…Italian spuds preserved on a cloth…painter hands apostle crud olives…overdone lunch, I tasted appals, sir…Christ devoured snails on plate, Pa…our CV’s apostles heralded in paint…do paint us sloven pilchard eaters…vast colour he’s a splendid painter… Opus Dei: Christ, darn veal on plates…Vicar Tunstall-Pedoe praised nosh

Leonardo Da Vinci’s Drawing, The Last Supper = I arrange twelve pupils and soon add Christ

Leper = repel

Life’s Aim = families…families?

Listen = silent

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels = slow, lacking darkness, rock bottom…do let’s clock Sting’s barman work, OK? 

Lysergic Acid Diethylamide = giddy, chemicalised reality

Make it so, Number One = beam me neutrinos, OK?

Manchester United = the nut’s named Eric…this decent manure…ruined tense match…untested chairmen…Red men? I hate c**ts…entertained chums…dents a Munich tree…the unarmed insect…MU, the ancient reds…cretins and the emu…rent Dutchmen, I see…the nice name’s ‘turd’…ten in red, such a team…MU: ten cheats in red…the dire, mean c**ts…rich, mean, untested…untethered maniacs…nutters can hide me…The Entrained Scum…Munich ate ten reds…cremated nun shite…stained hen rectum…urine detachments…the innate red scum…nice team thunders…riches taunted men…’n I hate ‘em red c**ts…me, I chant Red tunes…red menace: hit nuts…red teens at Munich…Dutchmen trainees…
shite name, red c**ts…her c**t’s dementia…entrenched autism

Manchester UTD = the dream c**ts…the red sanctum

Marihuana = a human air

Marijuana Deal = a man, a rude jail…man-jailed aura

Mark of the Vampire = freak VIP to Hammer

Marlboro = rob moral…molar rob

Marriage = a grim era

Married = admirer…dire ram…ram ride

Married Life = life admirer?

Mars = arms!

Medicinal Marijuana = a cure? I’m in a damn jail!

Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler = my platform: kin had belief…OK, print my half-mad belief…bimonthly piffle, Kamerad…imply it baffled Herman, OK?

Mercury, Venus, the Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto = just nine planets may arc up round the Sun, ah, pure art ever true must run…just vacuum, nine planets turn around Sun: her rays put her temperature…my, just vacuum. her part: nine planets turn around Sun, true super-heater…

Merry Christmas = crass myrrh time…martyr smirches…rich martyr mess

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year = starry hype many wrap merchandise

Message in a Bottle = items belong at sea…able seaman’s got it

Mona Lisa = a man’s oil…I’m so anal…Ali Osman…an oil, a ms.

Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa = maid in oils, canvas

Leonardo Da Vinci’s the Mona Lisa = Oh, her odd, Italian smile on canvas

The Mona Lisa Gherardini Del Gioconda = hanging art, I smile. Leonardo hid a code!

Money = my one…mo yen

Monty Python’s Flying Circus = strongly psychotic, I’m funny…mostly funny, chronic pigsty

Mother-In-Law = woman Hitler

Mother Nature = humane rotter…the Numerator

National Aeronautics and Space Administration = Aim is to land pods in/near USA area. Can it? No, it can’t.

New York = worn key

New York City = yet, Rocky win

New York Times = monkeys write…emits wonkery…skew enormity

The New York Times = I wrote keen myths…monkey wits there…monkey twits here…key men wrote this…they strike women…hit key metro news…tree with monkeys…wonky items there…worthiest key men…I knew story-theme…the wet, inky Morse…seek written, oh my…the monkeys write…write keen mythos…esteem worthy ink…wee mythos tinker…we key mirth notes…we ink story theme…three times wonky…he knew story item…wrote inky themes…thy Semite knower…New York, meet shit…key the wit sermon…History went meek…I key hot news term…enmity worksheet…hey, written smoke…wit theme: Yonkers…wet, inky theorems…town’s key merit, eh?

New York Transit Strike = Yonker’s wit: trains? trek!

New York Yankees = key: sneaky owner

Niagara Falls = rainfall saga

O Little Town of Bethlehem = no hotel to befit them well

Oliver Twist = I’ve writ lots…twit is lover

Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens = wretched Victorians Bill Sykes…swarthier Bill Syke convicted…not wicked Bill’s crass thievery…wicked clever boys instil trash…I’ve child’s best work, it’s larceny…very twistable kids’ chronicles…a very wit-blessed kids’ chronicles…wiser driven to catch Bill Sykes…lost kids: terrible, chancy views…catch Bill Sykes, town: Riverside…the direr convict was Bill Sykes

One Dollar = older loan

Payment Received = me paid every cent

Pendulous Breasts = topless, bra unused

Plan Nine from Outer Space = run poorest film, a penance…one man’s picture near flop

Rage Against the Machine = I hate the American gangs…he gets a hit, nice anagram!

Raiders of the Lost Ark = Ford, the real star is OK

Rap Music = up racism

Religion = groan, lie…no girlie…le origin…I, one girl…I, iron leg

Rent-A-Car = ran trace…race rant

Resist = sister

Restaurant = eat rats, run!

Revolution = love to ruin

Rome Wasn’t Built in a Day = but laid in two years, man…but nor was Medina, Italy…A.D. Italian town by Remus…but, Italians may wonder?

Saturn = sun rat…nu star…sun art…stun Ra…turn as… a turns…runs at

Science-Fiction = once scientific

Scientology = isn’t ecology…yes, not logic…Incestology…in costly ego

Church of Scientology = goofy, rich-chosen cult…rich con’s goofy cult, eh?

Seven Eleven Incorporated = open it and never ever close

Sexual Harassment = shame transsexual…shames natural sex

Sexual Intercourse = our lust, an exercise…is extraneous cruel…routine, secular sex…exults in a resource…unserious excretal…stereo luxuriances…neat luxuries score…curious, tense, relax…erect luxuries: a son

Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band = crap LP sung by the LSD-prone Beatles

Sliced Bread = edible cards

Smith and Wesson = own this? madness!

Space Shuttle Atlanta = latest launch, past tea?

Space Shuttle Atlantis = the stainless catapult…that pile: the last US ascent…last in these catapults… spelt a last act in the US…pass the tile test at launch…that suits planet scale…spelt, sat at launch site?

Space Shuttle Challenger = the ascent, gasp. cruel hell!

Space Shuttle Challenger Launch = cheapest hull, ungallant screech!

The Space Shuttle Challenger = the huge spectacle enthralls…the large stealth clenches up

Space Shuttle Columbia = mishap but locate clues…chaotic tumble US pales…is a comet thus culpable?

The Space Shuttle Columbia = humble, pathetic, lost cause…the meticulous, cheap blast!

The Space Shuttle Columbia Re-Entry = true catastrophe, belches untimely…the cruelest botchery manipulates…true, hesitant computer bellyaches

Space Shuttle Discovery = epic thrust solves decay…USS Scotch Tape delivery…shitty clouds serve Cape

The Launch of Discovery = heavy conflicted hours…huh, scary device loft, no?

Space Shuttle Discovery’s Last Launch = NASA cuts the loud travel-ships cycle

Space Shuttle Endeavour = couldn’t have repeat uses…leave up at decent hour…unseated US travel epoch…a US venture lasted, epoch…ascent let US up overhead…USA apt never to schedule…the US cut NASA developer…a vested Earth uncouples…Oh, seven sure catapulted…so cluttered-up a heavens…seven-death capsule tour…so, the capsule adventure…leaves Cape, thunders out!

Endeavour Ends Final Mission with the Smooth Landing = so main Shuttle now home and finished in doing travels

Shuttle Ready to Dock with Space Station = Atlantis decreed to touch with a sky-post

Space Travel = re: vast place

Spaghetti Sauce = his ‘get pasta’ cue

That’s One Small Step For a Man, One Giant Leap For Mankind, Neil Armstrong = an Eagle lands on Earth’s Moon, making a first small permanent footprint…an Earthman landing on Moon speaks, meaning all profit later from tests…NASA sent man along to the Moon, making PR lift for lame President R.N., alas…message from a flight to Moon, a pennant still marks an open land terrain…one man marks range, one man pats flag, third one (left in Apollo) transmits…fatal start: stepping on far Moon harms (killed) a gnome alien, no remnants…gentleman sprang off a starship and sent an emotional moral to Kremlin…Apollo mission marks a milestone fanfare that grand long-term pennant…mission report: a tall, metal pennant marks a damn fine golf shot on range…poor folk ate dirt as NASA management men spent ransom on ill-ran flight…thin man ran, left planet, makes a large stride, pins flag on Moon, on to Mars… the Moon is made of green Parmesan. Martian folk start planning stall, no?

That’s One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind = famed Neil Armstrong on pleasant Moon path talks fine

The Apollo Moon Landing = Neil along to hold map, no?

America’s First Moon Landing = Grand-scale misinformation…California sand: strong mime…damn farce mission, grin a lot…Neil Armstrong: a mad Sci-Fi, no?

The American Dream = meet a rich man, dear

The American Revolution = our achievement on trial…much tea in one river, a lot…elation: much tea on river…O, arm each volunteer in it…to hire maniac volunteer?

The Declaration of Independence = can pen a nice old deed of thirteen

Declaration of Independence = no finer deed, an ideal concept…end colonied era, if act penned…it encoded pinnacle end of era…fine peace intended, darn cool…nice chip denoted end of an era

The Democratic Party = ah, rated pretty comic…Mr. Cor, I detect apathy…try: dream hope tactic…pathetic try, Comrade…cheap dictator, try me…petty crime? O, act hard…I am the pretty accord

Democratic Party = mad Tory practice…cite mad Tory crap…a mad, erotic crypt

The French Revolution = over the Chunnel for it…violent hunt for cheer…hunt her violent force…no nerve, eh, court filth…love her finer, hot c**t…event left rich honour?

French Revolution = Northern voiceful…run forth violence!

The Great American Novel = entice the anagram lover…even alarming to teacher…large achievement on art…large art achievement, no?

The Great Dictator = it graced to the Rat…it graced to threat…that redirect goat…redirect that G.O.A.T.

The House of Representatives = thou see there a nest of vipers!

The Leaning Tower of Pisa = when Italian, get for pose…I warn thee of giant slope…Italian hopes often grew…what a foreign stone pile…a foreign head ‘e tilts now…a steep roof, angle within?

The Planet Earth = elephant threat…the eternal path

The Earth = the Heart

Earth = heart…Terah…Thera…hater

The Republican Party = try neat, happier club…petty, banal, pure rich…aren’t public therapy…entire rat club happy…pure planetary bitch…buy that pearl, Prince…reputably, in the crap…authentic pearl by PR…puny, pathetic barrel…clear, unhappy, bitter…the purer PC banality…reach abruptly inept…the aberrancy pulpit…crap elephant, bury it…prat Cheney: April tub…Palin: a pretty cherub?

The Russian Revolution = Oh, our venture is Stalin…O, hovels unite, ruin Tsar…Oh unite, so evil Tsar run…later rush Soviet Union…result: Soviet Union, rah…Lenin routs the savior…the USSR, our evil nation…Oh, rates virtuous Lenin…the over-ruinous Stalin…State in revulsion hour…Lenin: he’s tutor, savior…no virtuous Stalin here

Revolution in Russia = a sour, evil intrusion…it’s Lenin, our Saviour!

The United States of America = ethnics? a fearsome attitude…the dream: fine cause, toast it…that intermediate of causes…it authenticates as freedom…a neo-fascism attitude there…a nice mass of attitude there…attitude there? O, a scam’s fine…the idea is fat c**ts eat more…feast, dine out, eat their Macs…a fast coitus dementia there…neurotic, meatiest fatheads…unerotic, meatiest fatheads…the famed, tenacious artiste…I’m state-of-the-art audiences…not safe, met a suicide threat…outcast free men aid atheist…freedom’s acute anti-atheist…a hitter’s automatic defense…cut meat, if not, heart disease…daftest authorities menace…traumatizes the defecation…made the treaties count? as if…a frenetic madhouse, I attest…that intermediate of causes…meta-truths in a sea of deceit…estate of Adams, in it: the cure…the tree faced out, as man I sit…the deceit is a man of stature…I teach Freemasons’ attitude…the idea: Mona’s face utters it…I feast, I eat the cream donuts…duties: teach man to eat fries…I made a unit of the of the tesseract…I feast the education master…if a true mate, I’d chosen a test…I teacher, state duties of man…a site enacted, shut for a time…I am a secret seed of that unit…their fates is to the educated man…a time, a fate, US to need Christ…I sent a comet Feratu: is death…defeats: no use it arithmetic…so much in a tea fee started it…Osama faced institute there…deceit, threat, animus of East…ethnic Osama? defeats it: true…at true Defense, Osama hits it?

The USA = hate us

United States of America = dine out, taste a Mac, fries…face it, statue is no dream…aim it at us, confederates…I’m Castro-infatuated, see…I see fun, so I am attracted…made treaties count, as if…I muse, fear not, taste acid…true ass, made Titanic foe…eat our Fascist dementia…meat, fat, no rice: USA’s diet…attain sauciest freedom…if Democrats nauseate it…meet our fantastic ideas…fantastic idea? sure, to me…tasted fierce Osama unit…O, neat crime data, use fist…O France made its statue…fat roasted meat cuisine…an armistice? to us, defeat…Sam: it’s a cute Federation…M.I.T. a neat ace for studies…a freedom at issue, intact…fears education at times…most cities feature an ad…dare set automatic fines…a Fate came to industries…it can sue to deter Mafias…a farce, same destitution…I meet Arafat’s seduction…atomic data use isn’t free…atomic tests are fun idea…constitutes a media fear…I mandate a fist to secure…Canada time, tourist fees…duties Monica, eat faster…Monica’s diet, a true feast

Union of Soviet Socialists Republic = split is cause of countries’ oblivion…basic uses of revolution in politics…policies of revolution? Cuba insists…politics of invasion, u slice out rebs…is inconceivable fortuitous spoils…if politics abusive, censor solution…so labour-intensive is politic focus…fluorescent politicians is obvious…fine politics to labour viciousness…out-of-place Leninist obvious crisis…is previous ballot if conscientious…invisible out-of-step conscious liar…boo, it is up in collective of Russians…boo Leninist faculties piscivorous…boo Stalinist of precious inclusive…nice isolationist of previous clubs…October politicians’ useful visions…October’s fine to suspicious villain…labour councils poison festivities…spurious obsolescent vilification…sub-process in felicitous violation…bravo, clueless fictitious opinions…oblivious, sinister self-occupation…it is unprofitable, vicious coolness…if socio-political unobtrusiveness

United Soviet Socialist Republic = despicable lice, it is not virtuous

Soviet Union = not EU vision…O, UN veto is in

To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before = we ogle the gals onboard, be on form, honey…ha, hero begs fellow to range beyond Moon

United = untied

Who is John Galt = jogs with Lohan…O, hangs with J. Lo

William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet = Oh Jesus, well: I’m a dreamlike separation…seems in-laws jeer ideal marital hook-up

Weapons of Mass Destruction = US team swoops, finds no trace…UN inspectors saw a doom-fest…UN inspectors: doom? ‘twas safe…USA damns too few inspectors…atomic snoopers waste funds…despots set in famous war con…US tosspot’s war, made fine con…oft postwar mendaciousness…in fact, U.S. dope-arses own most

What Happened at Pearl Harbor = paper-partner death-blow, ha, ha

White House, Katrina = ha, authorities knew!

Workers of the World Unite = ‘work to rule,’ the fine words…herd flew out, on strike! row…serf to hoodwink wet ruler?

World Leaders = Orwell’s dread…’r Orwell’s dead

World Trade Center = terror act, lewd end…lewd end, terror act?

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan C3jbwD6UEAAiEZ1

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan C3jbx8KVUAAthu2

Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan C3lvn5GVcAEIuf_

Enlarge this image
Mysteries from the ANAGRAMACRON [part 2] by TS Caladan C3jb1jWVUAE8a2h

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: