OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NESARA INTERNATIONAL Keshe Technology Introductory Video.....Spread the Word

EXCITING BREAKTHROUGHS FOR EVERYONE...SPREAD THE WORD!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrN99RELqwo

I've
received the first two of Keshe's books now, and have been slowly
making my way through the first (The Universal Order of Creation of
Matters). It's a slow going, as I have to consistantly find the pieces
of my mind that run away screaming as those bits come to realize how
much of what I've been taught is incorrect. The more I read and study,
the more excited I get as to humanity's future.

The next
unveiling of this technology to the world's governments and scientific
institutions will occur on September 6th. That's 2 weeks!

From rumormillnews.com:
[size=12]Drake,
a Pentagon insider, has said that life after the global mass arrests
will be like the Star Trek show about life in the 25th century. He has
confirmed from his insider sources that the Kesha Foundation claims are
true.

When you see this Keshe Foundation video, you
will see how this is possible!!! Health cures are now happening in
Belgium, of formerly incurable diseases, such as Lou Gehrig's disease,
multiple sclerosis, cancer and more!

Keshe is a
space scientist, and wait til you see the inventions already existing
for transportation, anti-gravity, eco-cleanup, electricity, and more!
The future has arrived!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrN99RELqwo

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com
[/size]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum