OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Law of One and The SSPs - Consequences of Channeling

David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  Cosmic%2BDislcosure%2B%2BCover%2BArt%2B-%2BLaw%2Bof%2BOne%2Band%2BThe%2BSSPs

There seem to be countless topics to discuss on the Cosmic Disclosure series. Just when we think we have heard as much as there is to know (outside of the anticipated Full Disclosure), we are presented with dozens more rabbit holes to explore.

The practices of channeling and psychic divination date back for thousands of years. In millennia past, these skills were used as a means of communication, intelligence gathering, medical evaluation, and numerous other purposes. The use of our natural psychic ability has been commonly appreciated throughout history. It was not until recently that conventional science convinced modern society that this ability was invalid and nonexistent.

Dr. Michael Salla - Recent Twitter Posts Hint at Possible Beginnings of Antarctic Disclosures on CNN, CBS

This is a true ability according to CIA documentation and skilled practitioners who use their skill of intuitive sense on a regular basis. Along with every psychic skill we may learn, that of channeling always seems to be a consistent norm in the background. It is as though there are countless beings waiting for Earth humanity to discover our natural psychic ability, and once we discover this ability these beings communicate. Depending upon who is waiting to talk to us, this communication can either be beneficial or hazardous.

Law of One and The SSPs - Consequences of Channeling

David Wilcock: All right, welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock. I'm here with Corey Goode. And in this episode, we're going to get into the negative groups and their influence on channeling.

So Corey, welcome back to the show.

Corey Goode: Thank you.

David: Over the years, we've seen a whole lot of people either A, portraying themselves as fake insiders, or B, saying that they are having some sort of channeling experience. And what has been your experience with most of these channelers that are coming out on the Internet in terms of the truthfulness of what they're saying?

Corey: A lot of it is . . . I don't know, not stuff that correlates with my experiences, to put it nicely, yeah.

David: Right. And would you say that a lot of these people also seem to become culty in the way that they present themselves and in the way that their followers then encounter the material?

David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  1_Corey_

Cosmic Disclosure with William Henry, Corey Goode, and David Wilcock - Symbiotic Relationships of Ascension - Page 1

Corey: Yeah, and that's one of the major problems and why Tear-Eir said that they no longer use that type of communication, is because the ego distortion that people have.

People get Christ complexes, start feeling like they're the saviors. They're delivering the information that will save the world. And their head puffs up, and they get these grandiose ideas about theirselves.

David: Certain individuals do have actually positive, useful channeling happening to them. I've been doing the dream research where I get my dreams every morning since September 21, 1992, pretty much every morning.

And as of November 1996, I began having a telepathic communication take place using the protocols of remote viewing. But I was having very significant future prophecies, all kinds of highly accurate things that were clearly bending reality.

So let's just confirm then that not all channeling is bad, and that it can be done, like in cases of Edgar Cayce, or The Law of One, or the Seth books. Certain people can do it actually, and do it well.

Corey: Right. Right. And yeah, I mean, I'm sure that's the case. And it's just the Blue Avians, the Sphere Being Alliance, that have told me that they no longer use that type of communication because of all the distortions.

David: But also, just so we have this on record, because I don't think that's ever been said in this show before, you've said to me, off camera, that one of the things that the Sphere Beings or the Blue Avians did tell you is that they have been also in communication with me.

Corey: Right.

David: That this was something that's been going on with me for quite some time.

David: Okay. So you can confirm that The Law of One and the Blue Avians do appear to be the same source? You now have been told this.

Corey: Yes, but they have given me a warning about The Law of One – that it was not meant to be a Bible or something that you sleep under your pillow with. It was meant to be a guide, and also to help us expand our consciousness, which is our overall goal.

And they have stated that too many people have turned it into a religion.

Note:

In my view, the Law of One is more of a springboard reference than it is an exhaustive resource. Whatever the text we are referencing, no matter its level of applicability, it can only serve as a starting point from which any individual begins their journey of exploration.

It can be easy to idealize a text we view as important. While reading religious texts, it can be especially easy for some to forgo their due diligence and like the channeling experience, believe and accept everything they read without a second thought. Many times, these religious texts are heavily reinforced with the belief systems and social pressures which surround them. This creates an even greater challenge to the task of accurate verification. The entire religious experience can have a way of maintaining a state of idle unconsciousness.

Tips on Discernment – Discerning the Self – Discussing the Vital Lesson of Self-Evaluation

Before we discover our own ability to evaluate that which we receive, we tend to remain in this idle state. This is an addictive state which is often reinforced in religious groups by fear and guilt-based manipulation. This type of social control tends to develop among any group where conscious awareness is lacking, and can often apply to cult followers of popular channels.

The overall tendency to neglect our own minds can be easily overcome. However, the act of self-respect and self-evaluation require a level of consciousness which some have not yet attained.

David: I would agree with you in the sense that there's a lot of cracks that are left that you really need to fill in on your own. So it's always a good idea for us to make up our own minds and put various sources together and draw our own conclusions instead of just blindly worshiping one thing and saying, “This is the truth and it's all in this book.”

Corey: Right. And the book is passing through all of our personal distortions on the way to be locked into our belief systems.

David: Sure.

Corey: So all of us have these personality distortions that affect and taint the information.

David: All right. Well, with all those disclaimers in place about my own channeling and that they told you that I was actually getting contact from them, so this was not a negative example of channeling. So it can be done right. But here, we're going to hear about how a lot of times, people are not getting accurate information. So let's go to the slide now.

NEGATIVE INNER PLANES

12.14 There are many upon your so-called inner planes which are negatively oriented.

[They are] thus available as inner teachers or guides.

[They are also] so-called possessors of certain souls who seek this distortion of service to self.

David: Now, when they talk about inner planes, they're talking about the Inner Earth. So are you familiar with there being groups of people inside the Inner Earth who would possess individuals on the surface who are like Illuminati or negative-oriented kind of people?

Corey: Yes, there are positive and negative Inner Earth groups. And just like the Anshar, when I walked through the library and there were all these egg-shaped chairs floating off the ground with people kicked back and looking like they're in a meditative state, they were reaching out to humanity to impart wisdom and ideas that were not their own.

Cosmic Disclosure - Empaths and Extraterrestrials with Clifford Stone - A View into the World of Special Access and Crash Retrieval Operations

David: Right. So the same thing could be done with these negative groups in there?

Corey: Absolutely.

David: Okay. So that's exactly what it says here. Now, this is where we get to the really important stuff.

MIXED CHANNELING

12.15 Questioner: Is it possible for an entity here on Earth to be so confused as to call both the Confederation and the Orion groups [while they are channeling]?

David: Look at the answer.

Ra:... It is entirely possible for the untuned channel, as you call that service [meaning channeling], to receive both positive and negative communications.

Corey: And they can't tell the difference between the two. They'll be sure that it's this benevolent being that they're in contact with that they trust, and then a trickster being will come in and give them information in a similar way which is distorted.

Note:

For many people, the act of channeling can be an exhilarating experience (especially for beginners). It is fairly common that during early experiences, a person does not understand what is happening to them. They may think they have stumbled across something new and never-before experienced in all of history. Our first experience of channeling can be a significant step. However, it is important to remember that just because the experience is exciting does not mean it is accurate or significantly beneficial.

Many channeled messages can be so tainted with distortion that to rely upon them can be more detrimental than beneficial. Yet the experience of being contacted by higher beings can be so foreign to the receiver that they forget to question the information they receive. Without experience, I person can easily slip into a mentality of passive acceptance of both the truth and the lies within the message.

Tips on Discernment – The Flexible Mind – Exploring the Benefits of a Multidimensional Thought Process

To my knowledge, telepathic contact is normal in off-world societies (4th density and up). It may seem foreign to many of us because we are born into a world in which sleepwalking is the norm. We have no idea of what it is to live up to our full potential. Consequently, when we are shown a larger portion of that potential than we are used to seeing, we lose ourselves and subject our entire will to outside influence.

When receiving any type of message, we must remember that verification is everything. This is not simply a haphazard and partial verification, but an exhaustive and thorough verification of what has been received. The knowledge base required to accurately evaluate a channeled message can take significant time and effort to build. However, it is still completely possible for anyone who values accuracy.

David: Right. And this is something that I think is so significant, Corey, because there are so many people I've seen online who assume that if some aspect of a channeler's work is provable, or if they make a future prophecy, or if they nail something, that therefore, well, that's it. This is the stamp of legitimacy. This channeling is now authorized. It's the way it is.

But what you're saying, and what it's also saying in The Law of One, is that somebody could get positive information, which would include very accurate data and also get negative data at the same time.

Corey: It's like a man in the middle attack. You'll have contact with a benevolent being, and then one of these negative beings will slide right in the middle here, get in the channel, and distort the information or send different distorted information.

David: Well now, you may not be aware of this, but if we go back to this whole story of Edgar Cayce, who, of course, if anybody doesn't know, he did 14,000 deep trance readings that he was unaware of what he was saying while he was entranced, but yet, could diagnose people's medical problems and prescribe accurate treatments.

The Cayce readings are basically seen as sacrosanct by Cayce fans. And yet, if you study what it says, Cayce himself got angry at his haters, and it allowed a negative entity, calling itself Halaliel, to come in. And Halaliel said that California was going to sink into the ocean in 1998, which didn't happen.

Corey: If you become cynical about life, untrusting, feeling like you're under attack in certain ways, then you're definitely opening yourself up, especially if you become overconfident and you're not always testing the spirits and the information as it's coming in.

David: Now, have the Sphere Beings warned you about the possibility that this could happen to you as well – that if you became overly negative, that you could invite negative things to happen to yourself?

Wisdom Teachings with David Wilcock - Prepare for Ascension

Corey: Definitely, yes. I could, as you say, authorize negative things to happen by my thoughts and actions.

David: So what are some of the coaching that you're been getting in terms of how you would avoid that from happening?

Corey: Doing a lot of meditation and learning the dangers of anger and jealousy, and all of these different things and what it does to you.

Note:

Depending upon an individual's internal state, they will attract to them the same type of beings which they themselves are. If a person is genuinely focused on serving others, and creating a better world, they will tend to attract the same type of contact with other beings. However, if they lack such genuine qualities, they can attract contact experiences they may not expect.

If an individual portrays themselves as positive and well-meaning, but underneath they are deceptive and manipulative, this is the type of being they will attract to themselves. This is also the type of information they will receive. The material may appear sound, balanced, and beneficial at first glance. However, when applied to one's life, the results can be destructive.

If we are unaware of our own state, and are unaware of whom we are communicating with, it becomes easy to be mislead. If we do receive false messages, many times these can be focused upon some type of cataclysm or planetary destruction, according to the Law of One. We may think of these messages of destruction as undesirable, and I would agree. However, there are some who actually enjoy receiving such negative messages.

Whether it is for the sake of fear or for the sake of hopeless fatalism, some people actually depend upon destructive events taking place. Some have remained so excessively unconscious of their natural ability to either deter or to create these events that they blindly participate in creating them. Even after all of the time we have had to realize our power and choice of creation, some have still remained in a mentality of victimhood and have considered themselves to be mere subjects of a higher power.

The quest for knowledge, wisdom, and consciousness expansion is the key pursuit of every soul, according to the Law of One. There are numerous responses one can have when presented with such learning experiences. We may fully appreciate each experience we have and learn from them all that we can. Then again, we may simply choose to squander these experiences for the sake of getting our adrenaline fix or an emotional rush. Both of these choices are available to us, and whichever option we choose will determine how quickly or how slowly we progress.

Eventually we all grow out of our need for the emotional rush. As we do, we may find that it is even more remarkable to learn, to create new experiences, and to make discoveries independently from any supposed higher power.

David: All right. Well, now let's go back to our slide. And you're going to see here what happens when somebody starts to get positive and negative communications. It's a very interesting answer. It ties in with what we've been saying.

If the entity at the base of its confusion is oriented towards service to others, the entity will begin to receive messages of doom.

David: Isn't that interesting? When you look at a wide variety of channelers, they have a predominantly positive message. At the same time, there is this streak of fear porn in it, and they think there's going to be a pole shift, or they think the economy is going to collapse, or that some kind of alien invasion is going to happen.

So what it's saying right here is that this is actually a function of the negative contact.

Dr. Michael Salla - Interview with Charles Hall - Motivations of Tall White ETs & Their Exopolitical Significance

Corey: Well, and it's also, as we've spoken about before, why would they do this? Well, they're trying to affect our mass consciousness to have us, with the power we have, our co-creative power, to manifest what these doom-and-gloom type of prophecies . . . It becomes a self-fulfilled prophecy many times.

David: Even if somebody is really unbalanced and very ungrounded in their life, what you're saying is that even the lowliest among us, in terms of what we would normally judge people by in worldly terms, their consciousness still has a very powerful effect.

Corey: Absolutely. Every single point of consciousness, which is a human being, has the same co-creative power.

David: So have these beings also explained to you that no matter how far off somebody seems to be, that every life is valuable and salvageable and can potentially be transformed into something amazing?

Corey: Absolutely. Yeah. All of our distortions can be overcome with wisdom and knowledge.

David: All right. Well, let's go on with this because there's a lot more interesting stuff here to explore.
If the entity at the base of the complex of beingness is oriented towards service to self [ie, the negative path], the crusaders, who in this case, do not find it necessary to lie, will simply begin to give the philosophy they are here to give.

David: So this would be your Cabal type of people where they're actually getting this direct telepathic communication. Were you aware of people in the Cabal having telepathic communications with demonic type of presences?

Corey: Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.

David: How would that look? What would they be doing?

Corey: It . . . I guess, I hate to use the word 'channeling' with the demonic side, but they do ceremonies. A lot of it involves bloodletting, sexual magic, and that kind of stuff, to get them in a state to be able to communicate telepathically with these negative beings.

David: Right. So there might be a group of people that uses one person as the channel . . .

David: . . . and then opens up that communication.

Many of your so-called contacts among your people have been confused and self-destructive because the channels were oriented towards service to others

but, in the desire for proof, were

open to the lying information of the crusaders.

who then were able to neutralize the effectiveness of the channel.

Inner Earth Beings Take First Step to Openly Reveal Themselves to Humanity - Article and Update by Dr. Michael Salla

David: So I hope you can see that this is of absolutely pivotal importance. We get a lot of comments, a lot of questions, about you in particular, and people say, “Well, why can't he film a Blue Sphere picking him up? Why can't he film the craft landing in his backyard?”

And what it says right here is that that's the desire for proof.

So this is a very interesting subject because The Law of One is always talking about the first distortion, free will. Free will's so important.

And what would happen if they gave us proof? If these higher beings gave us absolute proof that they really exist, what would happen?

Corey: Most of us would succumb to our programming to worship, and we would drop to our knees. The problem they have already is thousands and thousands of people are going into meditative states and trying to reach out to the Blue Avians and are asking them things that you would hear Christians getting on their knees and praying and asking for.

So that was one of the major things that they wanted to avoid from the beginning in contact with me, is any type of worship or religion being built around it.

David: What do you think is the benefit of this material never being given absolute proof for the seeker?

Corey: These beings are not wanting to come here, appear before us, putting their arms out and saying, “Here I am; now change.” Their whole mission is to affect our consciousness in a way that we change ourselves.

David: Right.

Corey: Because they are already karmically tied to us from them trying to interfere in the past to help us change, and all it did was make things worse.

David: It would appear that when you don't get absolute proof but you get compelling clues, that that inspires the seeking. That makes people hungry for more and that quest for knowledge.

Corey: It's supposed to happen up here, not out there.

David: Right. So this is why we got to avoid the desire to prove every little thing. And to some degree, you will get subjective validation, and I think that's an important point too.

You've talked about Blue Spheres contacting people individually.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Guiding Humanity to Ascension - Choosing Our Path to Ultimate Breakthrough

David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  2_Corey_and_David_

Corey: The amount of emails that I'm receiving right now from people that only discovered me a week or so before after they had a Blue Sphere or Blue Orb come into their house, zigzag around, and then leave – these are doctors, lawyers, nurses, you know.

David: Right.

Corey: And I'm getting a lot of emails from these types of people. So this is a situation that is occurring more frequently, as I was told it would.

David: And also, I would say some people might get one contact of that type, and then they keep wanting another hit, another hit, but they don't get it. And what's the benefit there?

Corey: Well, a reason that they don't get it is because they already received everything that they were supposed to. A lot of the information is imparted to their subconscious or higher self, and they have to do the work to slowly start to get access to that information.

David: Very interesting. All right, let's continue now.

WEAKER MINDED ENTITIES

53.16 The most typical approach of Orion entities is to choose what you might call the weaker-minded entity that it might suggest a greater amount of Orion philosophy to be disseminated.

Some few Orion entities are called by more highly polarized negative entities of your space/time nexus.

David: So when it says “weaker-minded entity” here, what it seems to be referring to is somebody who is not necessarily strong in their faith, and they're more susceptible to being influenced by new ideas.

Those are the type of people that if they hear a voice talking in their head, they're going to say, “Well, this has got to be the voice of God, and everything that I'm hearing is the truth.”

So would you say that fits with how the Voice of God technology would work?

Corey: Absolutely. That's . . . I mean, we've described it on other episodes.

David: Are there some people who would be stronger in their mind that the Voice of God technology might not work as well on?

Corey: People that had will, had a weaker will . . .

David: Oh, interesting.

Corey: . . . were more susceptible.

David: So when a person has a stronger will, it's not necessarily going to work as well, if they can just speak a voice into your head?

Voice to Skull - What You Need to Know about Mind Control Technology

Corey: Right. A stronger will, stronger-minded person that is going to question what's happening a little bit more than just going, “Oh, my goodness, I've always wanted to be in contact with another being. Here they are, so this must be a good situation.”

Note:

There are many otherworldly things that can happen to us if we authorize them (to use the Law of One term), or even when we take direct steps to resolve our karma. To live an energetically balanced life is a discipline which very few people tend to practice. However, it is entirely possible.

Channeling can yield a number of the negative consequences if a channel is out of balance. When we experience instances of pain and/or suffering due to karmic influence, the experience can understandably be unpleasant. However, it is the pain itself which can motivate us to take alternate and more productive paths than those which enable our irresponsibility.

Some may not enjoy the idea that the universe has this karmic balancing mechanism which we do not presently understand. Some may even deny the reality of karmic influence in life. Though it is true that karma requires our choice to participate in, that choice requires much more than a “yes” or “no” answer. This choice is actually made at the soul level. To resolve or to stop the wheel of karma, an individual must choose this freedom at the soul level. However, this choice does not come easily.

We have heard the Buddhist discipline of the rainbow body. According to its practitioners, a person must spend thirteen years straight making sure to think only loving thoughts. Throughout this time, the individual must cut their karmic ties to everyone and everything. To do this they go through extensive practices of mediation forgiving themselves and everyone else for any and all grievances they have and in the past, present and future. This allows the practitioner to free themselves from the wheel of karma entirely. However, as many dedicated practitioners have proven, to free one's self from karma is to transcend the universe itself, as karma is an aspect of the energetic foundation of the universe itself.

The practice of rainbow body takes a level of dedication that most people do not understand in modern American society. Though I do not discount the possibility that there are other ways to free ourselves from the principle of karma, these ways will likely involve an equal amount of discipline (though the duration of these practices may vary). The bottom line is that simply attempting to deny the energetic reality of karmic balance does not exclude us from participating in it. There may be alternative exits we can use to escape the wheel of karma. However, as in any situation, simple denial is not one of them.

David: Very interesting. All right, let's go on here.

In this case they share information [with the highly negative people on Earth] just as we are now doing.

David: So that's a direct Cabal type of situation.

Now, this is something the Cabal likes to do all the time. When they contact these highly negative people, it says:

However, this is a risk for the Orion entities due to the frequency with which the harvestable negative planetary entities then attempt to bid and order the Orion contact just as these entities bid planetary negative contacts.

The resulting struggle for mastery, if lost, is damaging to the polarity of the Orion group.

Cosmic Disclosure - Empaths and Extraterrestrials with Clifford Stone - A View into the World of Special Access and Crash Retrieval Operations

David: So there was a couple of quotes in here, in between where we were last time and this one, that I didn't use. But the idea here is ritual magic can, in fact, imprison a negative energy, that people on Earth can basically, as it says here, “bid and order them to do things”.

And I'm curious if your experience in this underworld that you saw evidence of that being possible, that Cabal people could actually force demonic spirits to do their bidding.

Corey: Absolutely. They would use mind control, and also, entity attachments, to control and manipulate people. Well, how do they get these entity attachments to do their bidding?

They use black magic and rituals.

David: So an entity can essentially get trapped by the laws of the universe into doing something that it doesn't want to do.

Corey: Right. And many of these entities supposedly come from this place called The Outer Realm. They are here. This is not their natural environment. So they're here causing problems, but they are also susceptible to pitfalls of this environment.

David: Right. So this, again, is amazing how well what's in The Law of One correlates with what you learned from the inside of this very dark world.

Similarly, a mistaken Orion contact with highly polarized positive entities can wreak havoc with Orion troops.

unless these Crusaders are able to depolarize the entity mistakenly contacted.

David: So I think this is a really interesting key here because . . . Like, for example, we've talked off camera quite a bit about the weird negative greetings that have happened to both you and me in Law of One terms, “negative greeting” meaning weird, bad, interferences that happen.

It's like every time we come out to do this show, there's strange, occult, weird things that seem to just go wrong. But most of the time, they work through other people.

We don't get hit directly, but the people who are coming into contact with us who are more susceptible, they can be influenced. They can be steered to start acting in a negative way.

Corey: Right. I mean, if you have a target that is beginning to make changes in their life to where they're not behaving in a negative way that would authorize attacks, then they have to use those around them who are more susceptible.

David: So the interesting thing that The Law of One is saying here is that if a negative entity were to try to contact you or me directly – and I'm just using us because that's something we can talk about easily – and we're working as hard as we can, so when you're working at that kind of a level, if these beings actually did try to invade my head or your head directly, and they're trying to get loosh from us directly, and that doesn't work, they will sustain tremendous damage.

They will actually lose a lot of energy if they try to take energy from us and it's not successful. Would you agree with that?

Cosmic Disclosure - Clifford Stone Bio – Testimonial and Commentary with Dr. Michael Salla

Corey: Well, I mean, "as above, so below" on that. I mean, in a military operation, if you spend a lot of resources to secure an objective and you fail, you've expended all of that energy, all of those resources.
They're gone. You're not getting them back, and you failed.

David: That's true, and I think it's also interesting to point out that The Law of One describes the protocol for how to repel negative greetings, and it's all about A, having a strong, healthy boundary, meaning you're not going to allow this to happen, but B, you're not angry.

You realize that there's only one of us here. There's only one being in the universe, one consciousness, and this entity represents a part of yourself that is negative and confused, and you can love that being as you love the part of yourself that is your shadow. So you don't hate it.

And I've heard this from others. One of my insiders that actually worked for the Cabal said that if enough people on Earth were laughing and happy for even one day, the negative would be completely wiped out. Would you agree with that?

Corey: Yeah.

David: So that is the protective protocol, then, is the positivity that we hold inside, because ultimately, this is a spiritual war.

Corey: It is. It's a war of consciousness and spirituality.

David: Right. All right, so let's now go on, because there's a lot of really good stuff here.

This occurrence is almost unheard of.

David: So it's very, very unlikely that a negative entity will try to get loosh out of a sufficiently positive person because the damage is so great if they do.

Corey: Right. You're not going to plan a mission that you know is going to fail.

David: Exactly.

Therefore, the Orion group prefers to make physical contact only with the weaker-minded entity.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock: The Dark Fleet

David: And that's something that we've already discussed.

Okay, now we're going to get into some things that are interesting here to continue.

ORION MOSTLY 4D

12.16 Questioner: Are most of these crusaders fourth-density?

Ra:... There is a majority of fourth-density.

That is correct.

David: And this is interesting. Look at this:

MASS LANDINGS

16.8 If the Confederation landed on Earth, they would be taken as gods, breaking the Law of Free Will and thus reducing their polarization towards service to all.

Corey: That's absolutely correct.

David: Right. Now, check this out. I want to wait to comment until we get to this.

I assume that the same thing would happen if the Orion group landed.

David: This is the question:

How would this [a mass landing] affect their polarization towards service to self it they were able to land and became known as gods?

Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Validating the History of the Secret Space Programs - With Dr. Bob Wood

David: And the answer is very interesting.

Ra:... In the event of mass landing of the Orion group, the effect of polarization would be strongly towards an increase in the service to self, precisely the opposite of the former opportunity which you mentioned.

David: And then they say, okay, okay, question:

16.9 Questioner: If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their [negative] polarization?

What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes and get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, [where] the person on our planet going towards service to self strictly on his own using his free will?

David: . . . instead of this big, big mass showing?

Or is it just as good for the Orion group to land upon our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?

David: Look at the answer.

Corey: They've done it before.

David: Well, they have done it before, but they actually explain:

WORKING THROUGH US

Ra:... The first instance [of working behind the scenes] is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious [meaning more beneficial] for the Orion group.

In that [case,] it does not infringe upon The Law of One by landing and, thus, does its work through those of this planet.

In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - The Law of One and the Secret Space Program - Exploring the Striking Correlations between the Law of One and Past Testimonies of the SSP

David: So I find this very interesting. Everybody thinks that if there was an alien invasion, that we'd be so much worse off than what's actually happening. But what they're actually saying is the worst way that this could be happening to us is what's already happening, which is that they work behind the scenes.

They advertise out in the open. They put the All-Seeing Eye in the pyramid of the dollar bill. We never really know that they exist, but everybody kind of worries that there might be a monster under the bed, but they don't get the full proof, and that this actually allows them to do more than the mass alien invasion scenario. Isn't that interesting?

Corey: Well, we can bring that to a more Earthly scenario. What if there is a country that was one that we didn't want to go toe-to-toe with in a war? We are going to have more results by infiltrating them and using intelligence. And we've done regime change many times using those methods.

David: Sure.

Corey: And if we came in with tanks and all that, the people may mobilize and come together all against us. So that is not the best way to cause regime change. And it's the same with these beings.

They've done this to many planets, and they know how to do it. They know how to go in and manipulate from the background.

Note:

This concept of clandestine influence of outside ET groups is intriguing. According to the text, it is not productive for any negative group to attempt to physically appear to a population. If they do, they lose a large portion of their polarity and thus their ability to control.

This seems to be the result of the arrival of the Pre-Admamites and their unauthorized exposure to the then-current human population of the planet millions of years ago. Due to their untimely physical contact with humanity, these Pre-Adamites interfered with the human development, and in so doing, they gradually lost their potency (so to speak) as 4th density beings. They were unable to maintain their conscious superiority and were gradually ensnared into the 3rd-density aspects of the surface world.

Another possible result of this loss of polarity is that a being will lose their ascended ability of telepathy, telekinesis, clairvoyance, and other seemingly supernatural abilities. Though these beings may retain technical skill required to create technology to artificially retain their abilities, they may still lose a good portion of these natural ability.

It seems that the Law of One itself has completely disproved the notion that these narratives were designed to be the pretext of a fake alien invasion. The Law of One states on numerous occasions that it is completely unproductive for any negative group to attempt such a feat. If they do, they will gradually lose their ability to influence their intended target at all.

David: Well, do you also think that a lot of the people who are working in [these] compartmentalized secret programs, that they would perhaps not do their jobs, and that a lot of the infrastructure that the negative uses wouldn't be there if those people actually knew that they were working for Reptilians that literally appear like the biblical Satan?

Corey: Absolutely not. For the most part, the people that are doing the work in these programs are positive people. They think they're inventing things that are going to help the planet or help protect the planet. That's what they've been told. That's the briefing they had received. So they're putting positive energy into what they think is a positive outcome, but they're being misled.

David: So the interesting part here too, which I kind of just touched on, is that The Law of Free Will that The Law of One keeps talking about requires them to tell us what they're doing.

It requires them to actually advertise the whole time – television shows, movies, radio programs, people that actually are whistleblowers who come forward and reveal what's going on. And then we turn our backs on that, and we say, “Oh, that's just fiction. That's just fantasy.”

Why do you think this idea of hiding it out in the open is such a significant part of the negative agenda?

Corey: Instead of them having to come in and put boots on the ground, they can manipulate us to use our co-creative consciousness to create the situation that they desire.

David: I would absolutely agree with that. And I want to thank you out there for being a part of Gaia and for being a subscriber here because this is grassroots. We are not mainstream media, and we require your support to keep going.

So please let your friends know about this. Spread the word to people who are aware, and together, we can actually bring this over the goal line.

So this is “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, here with Corey Goode, and I want to thank you for watching.

We have heard it stated on numerous occasions in the series how important our consciousness is. This is most likely because the fact cannot be overstated. Not to mention the fact that upon hearing the statement, many may still not fully appreciate or understand why our mass consciousness is such a vital and potent tool.

It could be said that consciousness is the purest expression of our collective free will. We can either use this tool as a means to free ourselves from enslavement, or this tool can be used against us to enslave us even further. In order to break the cycle entirely, it seems that we must gain enough conscious awareness to take control of our own creative ability and use it to manifest our complete and lasting freedom.

Wisdom Teachings with David Wilcock - Prepare for Ascension

Whatever our choice may be, our future will be guided by that choice. This makes it clear how important it is for every one of us to gain full awareness of self and to take full responsibility for the words and intentions we speak and those we accept from other sources.

Click here to watch:
Cosmic Disclosure - Law of One and The SSPs - Consequences of Channeling

You must have an account with Gaia.com in order to enjoy these videos.
Go to http://www.blueavians.com/, and you will be able to sign up for one month of access for $0.99.
David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Consequences of Channeling  Spacer%2BDouble%2BHigh