OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  Empty Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again Thu May 04, 2017 7:08 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Queen Elizabeth Is Dead, Buckingham Palace Source Confirms

Rumors till proven otherwise

May 4, 2017  
Baxter Dmitry

http://yournewswire.comQueen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  The_queen_in_reptilian_form_by_zucchinii 

Queen Elizabeth passed away in her sleep on Wednesday afternoon after becoming “increasingly frail in recent weeks following a recurrence of a bad chest infection,” according to a Buckingham Palace source.

Prince Charles and Princess Anne were at Buckingham Palace with the Queen at the time of her passing, according to the source, who also confirmed Prince Charles will ascend to the throne:

There will be a meeting of the Accession Council this evening or maybe tomorrow to proclaim the accession of Prince Charles as the King. His coronation will be held late in the year after a suitable mourning period.”

The Buckingham Palace source explained that Sir Christopher Geidt, the Queen’s private secretary, summoned the entire royal household, including servants from across the country, for an emergency meeting on Wednesday afternoon.

The meeting was clearly “well planned” and “went like clockwork” according to the source, with Geidt performing the duties for which he has been preparing since being given a second knighthood in 2014, in part for planning the Queen’s succession.

Geidt then contacted British Prime Minister Theresa May, who in turn alerted key civil servants including the Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson.

From the Foreign Office’s Global Response Centre, Johnson relayed the news to the 15 governments outside the UK where the Queen is also the head of state.

At the time of publishing, the only people made aware of the Queen’s death outside of the royal household are the aforementioned British senior civil servants, the Ambassadors of Commonwealth nations and their Governors General.

Describing the mood in the Palace as “eerie”, the royal staffer said “She spent most of the day with her dogs, lacking energy but otherwise in good spirits. She spoke to me briefly and said that one must always keep oneself busy with work, as one has an eternity after in which one can reflect. In hindsight, those words seem rather prophetic now.”

I saw the Queen moments before her passing. She had fire in her eyes as if she were battling some kind of invisible entity. I was ushered out by other family members. The strong rumor in the Palace is that she insisted on ending her life before it was taken from her.

This is a secret royal protocol. They like to remain in total control until the very end.”

http://yournewswire.com/queen-elizabeth-dead-buckingham-palace/
Posted by enerchi at 5/04/2017 02:09:00 AM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

2Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  Empty Re: Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again Thu May 04, 2017 7:44 am

bs4ever

bs4ever

Nah

Phil the Greek has chucked in the towel, at 95 yrs of age he has had enough of meeting the plebs and fuzzy wuzzys, and don't mention the slitty eyes.

The other members of the Windsors are in good health and have now settled in the gardens of Buckingham palace where they are relaxing on branches catching insects.

They will return indoors later for fruit and treats

One paper did print Phil the Greek had died, but it's not true.......the little teasers

3Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  Empty Re: Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again Thu May 04, 2017 7:47 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

interesting to note that I went to yournewswire to look up the original article and the site is down. This happened when they reported that she was a shape shifting lizard a few months back also. lol :)

4Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  Empty Re: Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again Thu May 04, 2017 7:53 am

bs4ever

bs4ever

I was expecting the big announcement to be 

"Royal family leaving London and Buckingham Palace permanently"

"Her Majesty has today issued a statement to the effect that the Windsors will be leaving their London homes for good and returning them to the rightful heirs"

"It is expected that Tony Blair will be in residence within a week of her leaving using Buckingham Palace as the Provincial EU Governors office"

5Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  Empty Re: Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again Thu May 04, 2017 9:21 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/uunggbT3Huc

6Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  Empty Re: Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again Thu May 04, 2017 9:23 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/mNftHpg5hwM

7Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  Empty Re: Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again Thu May 04, 2017 10:05 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/MEqTm2NCBqM

8Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  Empty Re: Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again Thu May 04, 2017 12:27 pm

~Ann~

"Queen Elizabeth passed away in her sleep", then "I saw the queen moments before her passing. She had fire in her eyes.' WTF? If she died in her sleep how is it possible that anyone saw "fire in her eyes"? Anyway, who really gives a rat's ass? ~A~

9Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  Empty Re: Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again Thu May 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Ventura66

I concur with you Ann.........I certainly don't care myself...........

10Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  Empty Re: Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again Thu May 04, 2017 3:53 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I do. Those of the RH- blood type are endlessly fascinating to me. But I do understand that only a few on this site share that interest.

11Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  Empty Re: Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again Thu May 04, 2017 5:55 pm

topspin2

Ahhh the queen........Everyone should keep one eye on the queen and one eye on the Vatican.......For those two entities control almost all of our daily lives in one form or another..And yes Purps, the Rh negatives are quite an interesting lot.......We should venture into the Basque country...We must have some relatives there?

12Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again  Empty Re: Queen Elizabeth Is Dead? again Thu May 04, 2017 6:29 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh I would love to go there! There are many of us here in the US that actually come from royal linage. Seems those naughty royal boys could not seem to keep their hands off the maids. So yes... I for one will keep a very sharp eye on this family of Windsors. I give a rats ass at least and then some. :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum