OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good!

Posted on May 7, 2017  by  Music Alchemy

Astrology is powerful. Once I began studying my own chart almost 4 years ago I knew I would never use the word the “coincidence” again. In a neutral sense co-incidence is fine, it literally means incidences happening in relation to each other or at the the same time. However, since the word is weaponized to discredit real phenomenon let’s leave it alone. There are many more tools at hand and available language to describe the process of being a super-sensible sentient human and co-creating our world as we go. Every living moment, not just when awake, we are creators designing our personal universe. I wrote a piece in early March 2017 that I have not published yet that would explain what I discovered about my sleeping hours. It will be posted soon because in that article, which I am still editing, I describe my activities during sleep and what I thought was occurring. I have always had an active dream life but then I discovered upon awakening that particular morning exactly who and what was using my energy, identity and will with my consent, but not in my design. I immediately removed and revoked my consent to be used by and for anyone other than myself and for my own highest purposes. Once I did that, peace returned to my chaotic mind space and within my relationships where discord seemed to be having a party.

I have been muted, in a sense, of late for the past six months. In my silence I was formulating a new universe that I needed privacy to create and not share until the baby was gestated, so-to-speak. If you know about sonograms, people take pictures of the womb baby before it’s born. It seemed the thing to do 30 years ago and is widely used today. But, the process of sonograms to see what is an interesting scene of the unborn baby, has the effect on the baby of  blowing a foghorn into their ears within a distance of micro-inches. How would you like to have a foghorn blown into your ears from such a close distance? I wouldn’t. I imagine it’s pretty upsetting, not to mention, most likely obliterates their peaceful developing frequency at that. Anyhow, I don’t think it’s a good idea to peek inside where I can’t fit and is not my domain. You just have to wait! What’s wrong with waiting? I love waiting…zen helps me do that. But now, the baby is born. You can see it and talk to it, interact and learn all about it, even hold it.

Say hello my new universe! Welcome to my movie, my life of creating harmony within the reach of my voice and within the reach of my energetic life force to a community of interest! This is my first post in and about my new universe. All my other articles are still viable, they are channels of information as well as opinion. But now, I have a better view of the landscape and so my perceptions are broader, more mature. The same thing happened with my songwriting. My first penned effort in 1997, “Walk The Wall” was no less channeled than my latest  published album in 2016 “Another Dimension”. I’ve written lots since I published Another Dimension but no albums have been compiled since I took a “retirement” from my music career and decided I would be a writer last fall. Once I can integrate those elements, which is inevitable, the new records will come. First I had to integrate my Ascendant, Sun and Moon signs. I did that with a song called “Magnificent”. To give you a glimpse of that process I will quote the verse and chorus;

(backstory: Cancer Sun, Libra Moon, Capricorn Ascendant – the Cardinal “cross”)
Magnificent
c.2016 Music Alchemy
“My Sun is not online, my Moon is divine
I love all my houses all at once, to me they are all divine.
My Ascendant, you are magnificent! But, you’re almost too much.
Too many people, why can’t we all be one?”

So, back to astrology. I prefer to have a “healthy respect” for these powers, forces, energies and not be afraid of them. I’m so sentient that they “get” to me when I’m not looking. So, that’s why I started looking. We all are affected whether we are cognizant of it or not. There are indeed good aspects, but it’s the “we” part that makes it good. I’ve survived the recent tribulation we all just navigated to tell you about it.

Since the run-up to the New Moon, barely 48 hours prior and ever since, I have had to out-maneuver scorching Sun rays, wrestled with a surprised Pluto in my first house and won the match by pulling a disappearing act. I confronted Saturn about abusing Chiron and won the argument by holding space then reconciled them. I dodged Uranus’s lightning bolts successfully and redirected them to a hidden enemy who was successfully outed by Eris, (thank you Eris). I won a staring down contest with Mars who was trying to be a bully but overplayed his hand. I gave Neptune a hiatus, dismissed its forces for a friend who needed a well-deserved break which was authorized by Venus. I ejected a serial killer Moon beam out of the car and held my ground so I could eat ennobled food; which I was able to do a short time later. I wrestled Rahu to the ground to put him in his place using Ketu’s wisdom – it was a tie! (no surprise there!) I had Jupiter called to the carpet for his know-it-all attitude using reverse psychology and honesty until he decided to go into therapy.

Whew! It’s been a busy minute and I’m not even a fighter! It’s all attitude. It’s all trust. I fail with the Trust sometimes…I falter, I stumble, shake it off, get up again. I am convinced in what I know from my own internal compass, from the Guardians who watch over me and inscribe my every thought, word and deed, from the consistent application of the 12th dimensional platinum shield, from meditation on Source and most of all, from my awareness of what exactly is my reason for being here. Glad to be alive. Belly breathe now. Carry on…#letsdothis

Music Alchemy Rides Again – Show Me The Good! Mualtinywhitebalance energy power

c.2017 Music Alchemy

Thanks to: https://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum