OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Think I Found The Bottom An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

I am a curious type person, curious in the way the Brits use it; hmm, that's odd. Okay, so I am odd, eccentric, not your usual bloke. So what? Maybe I stand out among the sheep because I have never been a sheep. I might be an eagle or a lion, maybe a serpent tosser. I don't know. It hurts my brain to try to explain my actual nature using the English languish. haha!

I say that because like a lot of others on this site, I go down rabbit holes...they are interesting at least, but also, in comparison to the boring daily grind, it gives my oversized and hungry brain something to do. So, the particular rabbit hole I am speaking of is the inimitable and always verbose Cindy Kay Currier. I posted on here a while back about how I enjoyed her handbook descriptions of how humans who are truly free can operate within a natural organic Earth. I support that. It isn't difficult for me because I have always, as long as I have been a conscious person, operated in my way, as far as I could, in a natural manner. I still do, in fact, have returned to the more natural aspects of living since my startling awakening after a fork lift accident 3.5 years ago.

I aligned with the handbook, read all the videos, listened to the proclamations, declarations, orders, statuses, etc up until and including today. I finally decided, if I could at all manage it, I was going to the island and assist in creating what she now calls "America". That is until she wrote me back and said my "understanding and independence" are not where it needs to be to join her, maybe later, ya? All I did was ask a few simple, practical questions like; "When I attempted to add the Heirship account to my paypal, it was already connected because it came up as my TDA. Why is that? Another question I asked was, if the TDA is ficticious, why did she ask people to buy her an island with theirs? She doesn't feel "led" to use her own. Hmm...the independence she was referring to, since I have not received clarification on that specifically, I am led to believe is my financial independence. In other words, you better have money to fulfill her dreams of the organic Earth or you don't "understand" nor are you "independent". 

Oh, I do understand. Independent? None of us has that as far as I know. I thought that was what we were creating. I don't have financial independence, I know that. I am not saying she isn't legitimate, I am only saying that when it comes to rabbit holes, it is possible to find the bottom. I have, to my satisfaction, for this one.

Like Frodo and Sam at the start of The Two Towers, what does he say? "I think I found the bottom." - enjoy the excerpt from one of my favorite movies.

One rabbit hole down...taking a vacation from the bunnies for now.

Have a nice weekend on the farm. - M.A,
I Think I Found The Bottom  An Out of Mind Original by Music Alchemy Bottom11

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I was never in doubt that you would come to the logical realization of how Cindy operates once you jumped down the hole. Hat tip Music! That was fast!! :)
And you are not the only one that has posted such an experience. Once one starts asking pertinent questions they are dismissed, blocked and avoided from what I have been told by the new self appointed prez.
I appreciate Cindy for her tenacity. That is all.
But for me... I envision a leader that has more on the ball. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with bouncing around the country or living out of a van on others funding if that is what you want to do. Neither is there anything wrong in the constant title changes (Queen of Queens, Daughter of Earth, President Designate of the US) weird as this is. She can call herself whatever she wants.
I am merely hoping that we can come up with leaders that do not come off as bat shit crazy to fill these roles.
Still waiting.....

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

it isn't without irony that I notice, just within this 32 seconds, so much can be learned. 1. When going down the rabbit hole don't look down, just keep going!
2. Regardless of that, you still need to keep a hold on the most precious resources you have 3. If you do, you will find the bottom and it may just turn out to be a "mirth quake, not so earth shattering " (quote attributed to Saint Germain regarding the end times)

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum