OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UPDATES: Seth Rich  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATES: Seth Rich

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UPDATES: Seth Rich  Empty UPDATES: Seth Rich Tue May 16, 2017 7:40 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UPDATES: Seth Rich  Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/_kxChUC0KUo

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Wed May 17, 2017 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

2UPDATES: Seth Rich  Empty Re: UPDATES: Seth Rich Tue May 16, 2017 7:43 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails With WikiLeaks: Report

0 Comment
UPDATES: Seth Rich  Clock 16 May 2017  UPDATES: Seth Rich  Author Posted by Tyler Durden

UPDATES: Seth Rich  Sethrich-e1494953565358
UPDATES: Seth Rich  Rating_onUPDATES: Seth Rich  Rating_onUPDATES: Seth Rich  Rating_onUPDATES: Seth Rich  Rating_onUPDATES: Seth Rich  Rating_on

For the past several months, Democrats have based their “Resist 45” movement on unsubstantiated assertions that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russian intelligence officials to undermine the 2016 Presidential Election thereby ‘stealing’ the White House from Hillary Clinton.  Day after day we’ve all suffered through one anonymously sourced, “shock” story after another from the New York Times and/or The Washington Post with new allegations of the ‘wrongdoing’.
But, new evidence surfacing in the Seth Rich murder investigation may just quash the “Russian hacking” conspiracy theory.  According to a new report from Fox News, it was former DNC staffer Seth Rich who supplied 44,000 DNC emails to WikiLeaks and not some random Russian cyber terrorist, as we’ve all been led to believe. 
According to Fox News, though admittedly via yet another anonymous FBI source, Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, an American investigative reporter and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.  According to Fox News sources, federal law enforcement investigators found 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments sent between DNC leaders from January 2015 to May 2016 that Rich shared with WikiLeaks before he was gunned down on July 10, 2016.
The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, law enforcement sources told Fox News.
A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of DNC staffer Seth Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours after his murder, said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.
“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.
Then, on July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspiring to stop Bernie Sanders from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. As we’ve noted before, the DNC’s efforts to block Sanders resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson.
These new revelations seem to be consistent with the findings of Rod Wheeler, a former DC homicide detective and Fox News contributor, whose private investigation firm was hired by Rich’s family to probe the case.
“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” Wheeler told Fox News. “I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters.”
“My investigation shows someone within the D.C. government, Democratic National Committee or Clinton team is blocking the murder investigation from going forward,” Wheeler told Fox News. “That is unfortunate. Seth Rich’s murder is unsolved as a result of that.”
The botched robbery theory, which police have pursued for nearly a year, isn’t panning out, Wheeler said. Two assailants caught on a grainy video tape from a camera posted outside a grocery mart, shot Rich twice in his back, but did not take his wallet, cell phone, keys, watch or necklace worth about $2,000.
As you’ll recall, Rich’s death has been shrouded in mystery from the start as he was reportedly shot from behind in the wee hours of the morning but was not robbed of the nearly $2,000 worth of cash and jewelry on his body at the time. 
Rich had been at Lou’s City Bar a couple of miles from his home until about 1:15 a.m. He walked home, calling several people along the way. He called his father, Joel Rich, who he missed because he had gone to
sleep. He talked with a fraternity brother and his girlfriend, Kelsey Mulka.
Around 4:17 a.m., Rich was about a block from his home when Mulka, still on the phone with him, heard voices in the background. Rich reassured her that he was steps away from being at his front door and hung up.
Two minutes later, Rich was shot twice. Police were on the scene within three minutes. Rich sustained bruising on his hands and face. He remained conscious, but died at a nearby hospital less than two hours later.
Shortly thereafter, Julian Assange implied that Seth Rich was, in fact, a source for WikiLeaks and offered a $130,000 reward for information leading to his killer.

Per the Washington Examiner, Rich’s family issued the following statement, via a ‘spokesman’, regarding the recent Fox News reports saying they have seen no evidence of the alleged emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks:
“As we’ve seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press,” the statement said. “Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we’ve seen that those interest in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so.”
“We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth’s murderers. The services of the private investigator who spoke to the press was offered to the Rich family and paid for by a third party, and contractually was barred from speaking to press or anyone outside of law enforcement or the family unless explicitly authorized by the family.”
But, as WikiLeaks noted, the family’s “spokesman” is none other than Democrat crisis PR consultant Brad Bauman.

VIEW VIDEO HERE: http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44053-democrat-emails-wikileaks-report/

Thanks to: http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com

3UPDATES: Seth Rich  Empty Re: UPDATES: Seth Rich Tue May 16, 2017 7:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/HJE3vp7dVRA

Published on May 16, 2017
In this video Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange breaks down the latest information about Seth Rich alleged DNC leaker and wikileaks source. As more information is coming in from private investigator Rod Wheeler and Fox News we talk about the cover up and the bigger story behind all the latest breaking news.

By: Dr. Eowyn -

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/05/16/arkancide-seth-rich-was-murdered-for-leaking-dnc-emails-to-wikileaks/

UPDATES: Seth Rich  Seth%2BRich%2Bwas%2Bin%2Bcontact%2Bwith%2BWikileaks

In the midst of the Democratic National Convention last Judy, Wikileaks spoiled the Demonrats' lovefest by releasing some 2,000 Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails.

Those emails show the DNC to be thoroughly corrupt. Long before Hillary Clinton won the 2016 Democratic primary elections and became her party’s presumptive presidential nominee, the DNC had become her tool, colluding with journalists to shield her, and working to undermine her Democrat opponent Bernie Sanders. (See “Hacked emails show Democratic National Committee to be corrupt arm of Hillary”)

At about 4:19 a.m. on Sunday, July 10, 2016, a 27 year-old DNC staffer named Seth Conrad Rich was shot and killed in the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW in Washington, DC. The murder did not appear to be robbery-related because the killer(s) did not take Rich’s wallet, watch, and phone.

Rich, reportedly a supporter of Bernie Sanders, did voter outreach for the DNC.

Below is the D.C. Metropolitan Police’s poster offering a reward for information about the murder
UPDATES: Seth Rich  Dc-metro-police-poster-on-seth-rich-murder

Ten months later, Rich’s murder is still unsolved.

Here are the reasons why the murder of Seth Rich is yet another case of Arkancide.

UPDATES: Seth Rich  Arkancides

(1) John Podesta emailS On punishing leakers:

On February 21 and 22, 2015, there was an exchange of emails about leaks between Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign chairman John Podesta and Joel Benenson, a pollster and chief strategist of Hillary’s campaign.

Benenson initiated the exchange with an email on the night of February 21 (sent at 10:12 PM) to Podesta, in which he bemoaned a story about Hillary or the campaign, calling it “by far the most damaging story and most damaging type of story we can have.”

The next morning, Feb. 22, Podesta responded with an email saying that the story had been leaked — “big mouths blabbing”; “someone on the inside was talking”.
Benenson replied:
“I think Robby [Mook, Hillary’s campaign manager] rightly says that a lot of our leaks are coming through job searches we’re doing…. I think we have to make examples now of people who have violated the trust of HRC and the rest of the team. People going forward need to know there are stiff consequences for leaking, self-promotion, unauthorized talking with the press.”
To which Podesta replied:
“Agree…. I’m definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it.
See the exchange of emails for yourself on WikiLeaks.

(2) Seth Rich leaked DNC emails to wikileaks

“People need to know there are stiff consequences for leaking,” wrote Hillary’s campaign chief strategist Joel Benenson.

“I’m definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it,” wrote Hillary’s campaign chair John Podesta.

Below are two pieces of evidence that point to Seth Rich as the DNC insider who leaked the damaging DNC emails to WikiLeaks, and was murdered (“stiff consequences”; “make an example of”) for it:

(A) On August 9, 2016, in an interview on Dutch television NieuwsuurWikiLeaks‘ founder Julian Assange effectively admits Seth Rich was the source of the leaked DNC emails. He said:
“Whistleblowers have gone to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks, as a 27-year-old that works for the DNC was shot in the back, murdered, just two weeks ago, for unknown reasons, as he was walking down the street in Washington.”
Asked by his interviewer if Rich’s murder was a robbery, Assange says “No” and that “Our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that.”

(B) Yesterday, Fox5 Washington, DC, reports:
Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death….
Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, …believes there is a cover-up and the [D.C.] police department has been told to back down from the investigation.
‘The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,’ said Wheeler. ‘They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.'
When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, ‘Absolutely. Yeah. That’s confirmed.’
Wheeler also told us, ‘I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department.
Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday].”
By “Tuesday,” Wheeler means today, May 16, 2017.

See also “Trump makes 180° reversal on WikiLeaks, now called ‘a hostile agent’ in collusion with Russia”.

H/t FOTM‘s DCG and CP.

~Eowyn

UPDATES: Seth Rich  Seth-rich2

In July of 2016 high level Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was killed on the streets of Washington, D.C. 

Police investigators say that Rich was killed in a robbery, but skeptical investigative reporters across the internet began to look into the suspicious circumstances surrounding his murder almost immediately.

The early morning killing on a deserted D.C. street came amid a storm of leaks and hacks involving DNC emails that showed collusion between Democratic Party heads and the Clinton campaign. As well, Clinton herself was under extreme pressure surrounding leaked disclosures about her physical health, scandals involving Clinton Global Initiative pay-to-play schemes and an unsecured email server that may have exposed classified information.

That there were no suspects and no motive in Rich’s death immediately raised questions. As outlandish as it may have sounded, the combative political climate at the time led many to ask whether or not the rising Democratic Party star was eliminated because he either knew too much, was sharing information with Wikileaks, or both.

Adding fuel to the fire, in August Julian Assange himself alluded to the fact that Seth may have been the secret source that had leaked gigabytes of data to Wikileaks, a move that would have surely created many enemies in the billion dollar-plus election campaign.
Host: That was just a robbery wasn’t it?
Assange: No. There’s no finding.
Host: What are you suggesting?
Assange: I am suggesting that our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that.
Host: But was he one of your sources, then?
Assange: We don’t comment on who our sources are.
Host: But why make the suggestion?
Assange: Because we have to understand how high the stakes are in the United States and that our sources face serious risks… that’s why they come to us so we can protect their anonymity.
Host: But it’s quite something to suggest a murder… that’s basically what you’re doing.
Naturally, the story was dismissed as conspiracy theory and written off by the mainstream media. Officially, Seth Rich died in a robbery.

UPDATES: Seth Rich  Seth-rich-homicidevictim2

But as DrudgeReport.com highlights via a Fox 5 DC exclusive report, the Rich family was not convinced of the official story.

They turned to private investigator Rod Wheeler to look into the case.
What they found is nothing short of shocking.

It appears that police investigators were told to stand down from the case, despite the fact that no real investigation ever took place. According to Wheeler, there is tangible evidence tying Rich directly to Wikileaks, and it may be sitting on Seth’s personal laptop, which is reportedly being held at either the D.C. police department or the FBI.

Such an implication would be shocking and would suggest that multiple high level players with something to lose as a result of the leaked disclosures may have been involved.
“The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”
When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That’s confirmed.”
Wheeler also told us, “I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out.
Via Fox 5
Wheeler indicated that further details will be release, perhaps as early as Tuesday

Related:
Julian Assange Suggests MURDERED DNC STAFFER Seth Rich Was Wikileaks Source: “We Have To Understand How High The Stakes Are In the United States”
Suspicious? DNC Staffer in Charge of ‘Voter Expansion Data’ Murdered in D.C.

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details). 

Contributed by Mac Slavo of www.SHTFplan.com.
When it hits the fan, don’t say we didn’t warn you. Mac Slavo is the editor of SHTFplan.com, a resource hub for alternative news, contrarian commentary and strategies that you can take to protect yourself from the coming global paradigm shift. Posted by enerchi at 5/16/2017 01:19:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

4UPDATES: Seth Rich  Empty Re: UPDATES: Seth Rich Wed May 17, 2017 6:43 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UPDATES: Seth Rich  Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/wFLyqS-J9tE

5UPDATES: Seth Rich  Empty Re: UPDATES: Seth Rich Wed May 17, 2017 7:16 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was alive and conscious when found by police
Posted on May 17, 2017 by Dr. Eowyn | 23 Comments
Two days ago, on May 15, 2017, Rod Wheeler, a private investigator affiliated with the family of slain Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich who was murdered last July in Washington, DC, told Fox 5 DC that there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.
According to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and the hacker Guccifer 2.0, Seth Rich had supplied thousands of damaging DNC emails to WikiLeaks.
In an exchange of emails, Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign officials John Podesta and Joel Benenson vowed to “make examples of” suspected leakers, for whom there would be “stiff consequences”.
Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, believes there is a cover-up of Rich’s murder, that the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) has been told to back down from the investigation, and that neither MPD nor the FBI have been forthcoming.
See “Arkancide: Seth Rich was murdered for leaking DNC emails to WikiLeaks“
On Tuesday, a day later, Fox 5 DC tweeted that “DC Police say Wheeler’s assertion that detectives instructed to stand down regarding Rich case is false.”
Now, two new developments have come to light in the assassination of Seth Rich.

(1) Seth Rich was still alive when the police found him

According to D.C. Metropolitan Police’s CCN #16113797 Public Incident Report on Seth Rich (source: ScribD):

• On July 10, 2016, at 4:20 a.m., Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) officer Jody O’Leary responded to a gun shooting at a residential neighborhood in D.C. — the southwest corner of 2134 Flagler Place NW, Washington, DC 20001.
  • Officer O’Leary was assisted by MPD officers Robert Wingate Robinson, Derek Tarr, Shea Ellis, Benjamin Velez and Mark Lee (Velez and Lee wore body cameras).

• The victim was Seth Conrad Rich.
  • Rich was shot in the back, not the head, and was still alive and conscious when police found him.

Here’s MPD’s “Public Narrative” on the shooting:
CIC reports the sound of gunshots at 2134 Flagler Pl. NW. Upon arriving to the scene, the decedent was laying in the Southwest corner of the intersection of W St. and Flagler Pl. NW. The decedent was conscious and breathing with apparent gunshot wound(s) to the back. The decedent was transported to local area hospital and was pronounced [sic] by attending physician at 0557 hours.
Below is a screenshot of the MPD Public Incident Report:
UPDATES: Seth Rich  Dc-metropolitan-police-incident-report-on-seth-rich

(2) Relative of DC police officer worked for Hillary Clinton?

Robert Wingate Robinson was one of the MPD officers on the scene of Seth Rich’s murder. On the Metropolitan Police Department’s website, he is listed as Robert Wingate-Robinson.
There’s a Nandi Robinson, 23, who lives with a Robert Robinson in Bel Air, Maryland, 57 miles from Washington, DC (Spokeo).
Nandi Robinson‘s LinkedIn page says that:

• In 2010, she graduated with a B.A. in Economics from Michigan State University.
  • From April 2015 to April 2016, she worked as a Research Associate for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign Hillary for America.
  • From May 2016 to present, she is an IE Deputy Research Director at the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in metro D.C.

UPDATES: Seth Rich  Nandi-robinson-on-linkedin1
Is Nandi Robinson related to MPD Officer Robert Wingate Robinson?
Seth Rich’s parents, Joel and Mary Ann, are asking people to disregard “conspiracy theories” about their son’s death, and insist that they firmly believe Seth was the victim of a random robbery as MPD claims, although the killer(s) did not take Rich’s wallet, watch, and cell phone.
Maxwell Tani of Business Insider writes:
Many top right-leaning outlets have dismissed intelligence and law-enforcement findings that Russia hacked and leaked private DNC emails in which top staffers were hostile to Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders during the 2016 Democratic primary.
The insinuation that Rich leaked the emails has reignited the claim online that Rich’s dissatisfaction with the DNC, not Russian interference, influenced the election. On Monday, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange retweeted the Fox 5 story.
Rich’s family said Wheeler’s assertions were “unsubstantiated claims” and that they saw “no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press.”
“Even if tomorrow an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered, and we’ve seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so,” the family said in a statement.
H/t Jim Stone
~Eowyn

Thanks to: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com

6UPDATES: Seth Rich  Empty Re: UPDATES: Seth Rich Wed May 17, 2017 11:04 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WikiLeaks: Podesta Threatened to ‘Make Example’ of Seth Rich — He Was Murdered!

John Podesta threatened to “make an example” of Seth Rich according to a grisly Podesta email published by WikiLeaks – and brand new evidence has all but confirmed Seth Rich’s murder was a political assassination ordered by the Democratic National Committee.

Speaking to Fox 5 DC, Rod Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, confirmed there is “tangible evidence” Seth Rich was dealing with WikiLeaks before he was murdered.

WikiLeaks tweeted a link to John Podesta’s disturbing email, which takes on an even grislier aspect after Fox 5’s news regarding the detective’s confirmation that Seth Rich’s murder was a political assassination.

As well as exposing the DNC as the kind of organization that punishes people based on suspicion alone, the question of what “beyond internal discipline” means is raised – and in light of recent revelations the answers are grim.

UPDATES: Seth Rich  Podesta-killed-seth-rich-678x381

Later in the email chain Joel Benenson said, “I think we have to make examples now of people who have violated the trust of HRC and the rest of the team.”

Robby Mook also replied to Podesta’s message, throwing his weight behind the bloodthirsty campaign manager, saying “I would love an example being made.”

Speaking on Nieuwsuur, a Dutch news channel, Julian Assange said that Rich’s murder was a cause of concern for WikiLeaks’ whistleblowers.
“There is a 27 year old who worked for the DNC who was shot in the back – murdered – just a few weeks ago, for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.”
Asked by the host if Seth Rich was a WikiLeaks source, Assange said:
“I am suggesting that our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that.”
They will be more concerned after the confirmation that the DNC is the kind of organization that “makes examples” of staffers they are suspicious about.

John Podesta, Hillary Clinton and the DNC went too far in assassinating Seth Rich [if that's the case]. The internet has mobilized in his honor. The story has become too big for mainstream media to suppress.

Bombshell: Obama, Clinton, Podesta, Soros, Epstein, Alefantis — All Connected to Pedophilia Claims by 'Podesta Emails'

With a trail of breadcrumbs in the Podesta emails, and now private detective Rod Wheeler’s discoveries tying Seth Rich to WikiLeaks, the lid is about to be blown off the corrupt Democrat Washington D.C. establishment.

The full incriminating email chain can be read here.

Update:
UPDATES: Seth Rich  Seth%2BRich
 By Baxter Dmitry, Guest author

Thanks to: http://humansarefree.com

7UPDATES: Seth Rich  Empty Re: UPDATES: Seth Rich Thu May 18, 2017 6:46 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/LDnjVVkKFZk

8UPDATES: Seth Rich  Empty Re: UPDATES: Seth Rich Thu May 18, 2017 7:35 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Surgeon at Seth Rich’s hospital says his wounds were not fatal
Posted on May 18, 2017 by Dr. Eowyn

Yesterday, on the Internet chat forum 4chan, an individual who goes by the alias of Anonymous (ID: rhotYJAg) claimed to be a surgery resident at Washington Hospital Center who had attended to Seth Rich — the 27-year-0ld Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer who leaked thousands of damaging DNC emails to WikiLeaks.
Rich was shot in the early morning hours (around 4 a.m.) on Sunday, July 10, in a residential area of Washington, D.C. Although police say Rich was the victim of a “random burglary,” his killer(s) left behind Rich’s wallet, watch and cell phone.
Unless Anonymous comes forth to reveal his/her identity, there is no way for us to know if Anonymous is who he/she claims to be. However, as you will read for yourself, I find Anonymous to be credible because of the display of medical knowledge and use of medical shorthand terminology.
This is what Anonymous said:

• Seth Rich was shot twice in the back.
  • He sustained a “small injury” to his liver and “several small bowel injuries” — none of which was fatal.
  • He was taken to the operating room, where his injuries were treated.
  • He was then moved to ICU (Intensive Care Unit) where he received blood transfusion. He was stable, his blood pressure normal.
  • 8 hours after Rich arrived at the hospital, the place “swarmed” with law enforcement officers. Everyone, except the attending physician and a few nurses, was kicked out of the ICU. There were no visiting hours, which is abnormal for ICU.
  • That morning, Anonymous and the other doctors were instructed not to make rounds (visits) on “the VIP that came in last night” (Seth Rich).
  • When Rich died, no one other than the attending physician was allowed to see him. There was no code alert or call for a cardiopulmonary resuscitation team. Although Anonymous was with a patient in the next room, he/she was blocked from attending to Rich.
  • At the time, Anonymous couldn’t understand why the patient Rich was treated that way and thought the whole thing to be “fishy”. Later, when he found out that the patient was Seth Rich, Anonymous “was terrified”.

Here’s a screenshot of Anonymous’ post (click to enlarge):
UPDATES: Seth Rich  Seth-richs-doctor-at-washington-hospital-center-on-4chan
4chan deletes its contents at the end of each day, but the thread on which Anonymous had posted was briefly archived, which enabled me to copy what Anonymous wrote (see below) before the archived thread was removed.
Below are Anonymous’ post and his responses to 4chan readers’ queries:
Anonymous (ID: rhotYJAg)  05/17/17(Wed)13:12:50 No.125912863:
4th year surgery resident here who rotated at WHC (Washington Hospital Center) last year, it won’t be hard to identify me but I feel that I shouldn’t stay silent.
Seth Rich was shot twice, with 3 total gunshot wounds (entry and exit, and entry). He was taken to the OR emergently [sic] where we performed an exlap and found a small injury to segment 3 of the liver which was packed and several small bowel injuries (pretty common for gunshots to the back exiting the abdomen) which we resected ~12cm of bowel and left him in discontinuity (didn’t hook everything back up) with the intent of performing a washout in the morning. He did not have any major vascular injuries otherwise. I’ve seen dozens of worse cases than this which survived and nothing about his injuries suggested to me that he’d sustained a fatal wound.
Note: “OR” means operating room; “exlap” refers to exploratory laparotomy — is a surgical operation where the abdomen is opened and the abdominal organs examined for injury or disease. It is the standard of care in various blunt and penetrating trauma situations in which there may be multiple life-threatening injuries; “resected” means cut off or remove.
In the meantime he was transferred to the ICU and transfused 2 units of blood when his post-surgery crit came back ~20. He was stable and not on any pressors, and it seemed pretty routine. About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs and pretty much everyone except the attending and a few nurses was kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours -normally every odd hour, eg 1am, 3am, etc- is not something we do routinely). It was weird as hell. At turnover that morning we were instructed not to round on the VIP that came in last night (that’s exactly what the attending said, and no one except for me and another resident had any idea who he was talking about).
Note: “post-surgery crit” is post-surgery critical care; “pressor” means “tending to increase blood pressure”; “LEOs” is law enforcement officers; “not to round” means not to make bedside visits.
No one here was allowed to see Seth except for my attending when he died. No code was called. I rounded on patients literally next door but was physically blocked from checking in on him. I’ve never seen anything like it before, and while I can’t say 100% that he was allowed to die, I don’t understand why he was treated like that. Take it how you may, /pol/, I’m just one low level doc. Something’s fishy though, that’s for sure.
Note: “No code was called” means no emergency alert was sounded for a cardiopulmonary resuscitation team; “/pol/” refers to “politically incorrect” posts on 4chan.
A commenter challenged Anonymous:
prove you are not a larper.
what are the list of medications you administered throughout the entire process?
Note: “a larper” is someone who engages in larp or live action role playing, i.e., someone online pretending to be someone else.
Anonymous (ID: rhotYJAg)  05/17/17(Wed)13:26:47 No.125914751:
When he [Seth Rich] arrived to the trauma ward he had LR running, I don’t keep up with how much he got but less than 2 liters before we rolled to the OR.
Note: The medical dictionary says “LR” is “liver channel”.
No transfusion was done in trauma; the massive transfusion protocol was started because he was hypotensive on arrival but by the time the cooler (4u PRBC, 2u FFP) was ready we were on the way to the OR and honestly I don’t remember if he got any of it beforehand; he responded well to just IVF resuscitation so we went ahead with the surgery any just ended up giving him 2 units afterwards (the crit we got in trauma was returned just after we left and was low, ~24 IIRC but it wasn’t communicated to us… teamwork fail for sure but that can happen when we’re rushing to the OR)
Note: “hypotensive” means abnormally low blood pressure.
As for the rest of the meds? You’d have to ask anesthesia I guess. He didn’t need anything from us in the ICU except a propofol/fentanyl drip to maintain sedation while intubated but that’s pretty par for the course. The important part was that he was hemodynamically stable and not requiring pressors.
Anonymous (ID: rhotYJAg)  05/17/17(Wed)13:36:13 No.125915975
I haven’t spoken to the attending who was on staff that night but the other resident I was with that night doesn’t remember it in any clarity (he was called to traumas as part of his rotation but that was ancillary to his ICU -different ICU btw- duties). Basically he said, “yeah that was weird, right?” At the time we were way more concerned with the rising class / new interns (July 1st is a terrifying time to be a patient lol) to make much notice… it always stuck in my head as something super bizarre but it was a long time before I even realized it was Seth Rich. When he arrived he was assigned by our system a trauma number, not a name as his patient ID. I only knew him at that time as Tra### (no freaking way that I remember the actual number). When it came to light who he was a while later I was floored. And terrified.
Anonymous (ID: rhotYJAg)  05/17/17(Wed)13:39:36 No.125916400
Nope, nothing in the head so no freaking way we’d CT before going to the OR with a clear intraabdominal GSW. No need to FAST or anything, just stabilize and go to the OR
Note: “CT” is CAT scan; “GSW” is gunshot wound.
One could always just increase the propofol drip or give him a ton of roc and screw with the vent settings. No idea if that happened but it’d be easy if you have the right meds and access
Anonymous (ID: rhotYJAg)  05/17/17(Wed)13:53:57 No.125918189
He had two holes in his right flank and one in the left upper quadrant. In trauma you always assume by protocol that 3 holes = 3 bullets but it was pretty clear that he was shot twice by the trajectory of the bullet (eg, his liver injury). I’ve also seen enough GSWs to know that the media doesn’t get the number right every time.
Yeah, I’m not going to do that. Way too dangerous.
Alright anons it’s been swell but I’ll be gone for the next few hours for regular residency meeting / journal club BS. Take everything you read especially from the MSM with a grain of salt as usual but don’t stop digging.
H/t FOTM‘s MAC
See also:

• Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was alive and conscious when found by police
  • Arkancide: Seth Rich was murdered for leaking DNC emails to WikiLeaks

~Eowyn

Thanks to: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum