OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Seth Rich Updates EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Seth Rich Updates EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Seth Rich Updates EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Seth Rich Updates EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Seth Rich Updates EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Seth Rich Updates EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Seth Rich Updates EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Seth Rich Updates EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Seth Rich Updates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Seth Rich Updates EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seth Rich Updates

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seth Rich Updates Empty Seth Rich Updates Tue May 30, 2017 10:40 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Seth Rich Girlfriend says she ‘knows why Seth had to die’…. (You need to hear this)

https://youtu.be/R6U7j0QPDhU

~@ 18 minute call from Webb follows… Hear him explain his fears and how there is 2 Mossads….

https://youtu.be/0p25z-KMXmg

Transcript:
Good morning, I’m still reporting on Why Seth Rich Had to Die – Girlfriend?, 1652
Synopsis: I got this in a couple of hours ago from an anonymous source. That being said, it purports to be from a “girlfriend” of Seth named Claudia Kash. This is not the same girlfriend that was pictured with the Rich family when they visited the scene of the crime in August of 2016 – a month after the crime.
Pictured left to right is DC Police Chief Cathy Lanier, Seth Rich’s girlfriend, Kelsey, Mary Rich, Aaron Rich, and father, Joel Rich.
So what, Seth could easily have had two girlfriends. So let’s see what Claudia Kash had to say. This letter is dated July 21 at 4:03 pm.
“From Claudia Kash:
I know why Seth Rich had to die. There were two sets of polling places this primary season– – One set for most of the voters, who went on state websites to find their polling locations–– a second set for Hillary Clinton supporters who looked on Hillary Clinton’s website to find their polling location.
The Secretary of State for each state had one set of locations on the record; the other set of locations, the ones listed on Hillary’s website, we’re not on the state record.I know this because I looked on her website to find where a friend should vote–– then double checked the state website, which shows a different address. I thought there must be a mistake –– I kept checking, right up to election day.
But until they killed Seth Rich, I couldn’t figure out why there would be two different polling places. This is how I think the scam worked: while most voters looked up their location on their state website, voters who were signed up as Hillary Clinton supporters would be directed to her site to find their polling place.
It was set up the same as any other DNC polling place –– with DNC volunteers, regular voting machines, etc.
And a duplicate voter roster, the same as the roster at the other polling place. Voters would be checked off on the roster, same as at the other polling place. Period.
And after the polls close, the DNC supervisor would pick up the roster and the ballots. The supervisor would then pick up the roster at the legitimate polling place and the ballots there.
He (or she) would then replace a number of Bernie Sanders ballots with an equal number of the ballots from the Hillary Clinton voting location. Then the duplicate roster from the HRC would be shredded and thrown away, along with all the Bernie Sanders ballots that had been replaced.
That way the number of people who voted (on the remaining roster) still matches the number of ballots. This is why so many states reported a ”lower than expected voter turnout”.
Seth Rich, who was responsible for the app that helped voters find their polling places, did not realize that there were two sets of polling places until he himself went to vote.

Thanks to: https://lozzafun1.wordpress.com

2Seth Rich Updates Empty Re: Seth Rich Updates Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:18 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/cMqQ9FSDtns

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum