OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Simplicity… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Simplicity… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Simplicity… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Simplicity… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Simplicity… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Simplicity… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Simplicity… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Simplicity… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Simplicity… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Simplicity… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Simplicity… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Simplicity… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Simplicity… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Simplicity… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Simplicity… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Simplicity… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Simplicity… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Simplicity… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Simplicity… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Simplicity… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Simplicity… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Simplicity… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simplicity…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simplicity… Empty Simplicity… Tue May 30, 2017 7:33 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Simplicity…

May 29, 2017 / Visionkeeper

Simplicity… Heart-home-light-lonely-favim-com-4477156
Photo Source:
In today’s world it seems there is nothing but complexity on every level of our being.  I see and hear about so much dissatisfaction, fear, confusion, anger, dishonesty. There is so much discord around the globe one can’t handle too much more it feels like. So I started looking at everything going on and began a deeper search for one over arching fact that was part of each and every situation. Society has become too complex, too digital, to removed from nature and reality, too ungrounded to function smoothly anymore. People’s heads ache from overload, their bodies drag along from fatigue, their hearts have closed up because of all the hatred, vengeance and division we are watching taking place. It really must stop right now. I think mankind is screaming out for simplicity in their lives.

I find it personally offensive to realize the world has now  succumbed and accepted to walking around everywhere with heads bowed down to smart phones unaware of who is passing them by, nor do they care, snapping selfies non-stop promoting further the ‘ME’ generation. I hear constant chatter about AI ( artificial intelligence) and how robots will take over the world and they are well on their way right now. Is this what we want? All this crap is driven down our throats without our input on what we want or think. Now they want cars to drive themselves? Come on! I can hear the people in favor of going down this road screaming ” You can’t stop progress!” Wrong! Whose world are we living  in any way? Told what to think, what to do, what to be. It never stops. We are headed down a very dangerous path here where simplicity becomes obsolete and yet it is exactly what humanity needs. Sometimes progress needs to be redirected to a better road to travel down.

I think it would be very beneficial if society  returned to the calm of simplicity. To once again enjoy silence , to have less but feel richer,  to find meaning in what truly matters and not in a contrived, superficial reality.  We are losing our connection to nature, the worlds most powerful anti-depressant.  Our social media activity isolates us physically and we have lost touch with real interaction with others. Our lives are becoming Twitter abbreviations just like letters no longer grace our mailboxes. Yes I am all in favor of change, but change that will be best for mankind not harm it.

Television and movies have dehumanized death and murder and torn our morals asunder.If we are honest about what we are witnessing we would have to admit our ways are lessening society,  not improving it. We are coming apart.
Just because a few rich people in leadership roles desire the world to be a certain way doesn’t mean we have to go along with their ideas, but we have. What do WE want? I would venture to guess most of us want a safer and more loving world.  We want honest news and reporting not partisan lies and propaganda. We ache for honest leaders who have our best interest at heart. We want to end the disparity between the few and the many, equality and justice for all not just for the rich. We want to be free to live our lives the way we desire to live them, we want the judgment  to end, closed mindedness to end and refreshing, inspiring new thoughts offered to lift us up and guide us in a better direction. We refuse to buy into fear any longer, we are onto the game and we have removed ourselves from playing along.

The world seems to run by what the wealthy want rather than what the people as a whole want. I think the time has come for society to stand up and demand better by our actions. We must support the way of life we desire and refuse to be a part of what we don’t want, no matter what. The world has become manipulated by Corporations who want everything their way including your money. Keep it, don’t make them richer than they already are, learn to live happily with less, ignore the 24/7 mind control on television to buy this and buy that, you need this, you need that. This is what is making people’s minds feel like they are about to explode. We are being hustled every moment of every day and it is sucking the meaning out of life.

People seem to be falling apart everywhere and they don’t know what to do to save themselves. Turn off the TV, simplify your life, live with less and enjoy the true appreciation of what you do have and stop worrying about what you don’t have. Do you make time to eat your meals around a table as a family? Do you make it a priority to do things together as a whole instead of doing what you want to do alone? Begin to wean yourself off of social media, each week allow yourself less time to be on it. It’s an addiction just like drugs or alcohol, so it will not be easy to do without it. Anyone who is held captive by addiction does not live free. These are the kinds of hard choices we must make if we wish to return to a more peaceful and meaningful life. If you can successfully create a more simple life for yourselves you can step away from the chaos and find yourself again.

Lastly I would urge everyone to relearn the fine art of asking questions. Stop believing everything you are told, learn to connect the dots so you can be conscious of what is really going on around you.  So step back, detach from the insanity and concentrate on making a simple life for yourself and your family. Rediscover the meaning of why you are here, what gifts do you have to offer the world and how we can help save humanity by standing up for what we want. So many people think there is nothing they can do, we are doomed. Think bigger, think outside the box, allow yourselves to stretch your mind and step over boundaries that have been holding you captive. Breathe deeply and open your arms and heart to a better way of being in this world and leave behind the insanity so many are drowning in, This is freedom at its finest! It’s your life, how do you wish to live it?

Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper

https://youtu.be/lC_Xsd2ekkw

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum