OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Bluwolf Posted at Intel4U Chat Wed. Afternoon

[bluwolf] THERE IS A LOT OF THINGS OCCURRING IN THE MIDDLE EAST CAUSE BY THE POWERS THAT BE.. BUT THIS WILL NOT STOP WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND THIS IS THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE OF CURRENCIES.. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN JUST LIKE IT WAS STATED IN THE PAST FOR NOTHING HAS CHANGED..

ALL ARE NOW SILENT AND I AM GLAD NO MORE DISTRACTIONS OR CONFUSIONS,, REMEMBER THERE IS STILL SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO OCCUR BEFORE CHAPT. 7 IS LIFTED AND THAT IS THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE FOR IT IS THE PERIOD THAT SEALS THIS ISSUE BEFORE THE U.N...

THE FORCES THAT BE HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO STOP THIS BUT ALL EFFORTS HAVE BEEN USELESS FOR GOD IS IN CONTROL,,WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE THIS BLESSING NOW FOR ALL DISTRACTIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS PUSHING THIS ISSUE FORWARD,,DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE ISSUES IN HAND,,JUST BE PREPARE TO TAKE YOUR CODES AND MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENTS AS SOON AS ADVICE.. BE BLESSED.. BLUWOLF

[bluwolf] LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE PERSON THAT SHOULD BE IN THE UN MEETING IS PRESIDENT TALIBANI,,HE IS ILL AND PM MALIKI IS TAKING HIS PLACE,,THIS MEETING IS FORTH COMING AND IT DEALS WITH THE CHAPT 7 ISSUES..

bluwolf] LET US PRAY THAT ALL THINGS JUST FALL INTO PLACE WITH REGARDS TO THIS INTERNATIONAL RELEASE,,THE SOONER THE BETTER..

PTR CC for Wednesday afternoon
Good Questions Wednesday ... 760 569 7699 pin 383087 #

MP3 Freeconference call Playback LINK 63 Min:https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.asp?n=-17-65-6790118-17-65-67-17-65-671078783-17-65-671012715-17-65-67-49-104-17-65-67;0MTA3MjgzMDk=0

Hammerman Update - Post By Leo GET Forum
9-12-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman From my airport source in Bagdad, Talabani should be back in Iraq by Sunday. Maliki will be flying to the U. S. on Monday to meet with Obama and the U. N. to attempt to get all of chapter 7 out of the way.

I am expecting announcements to come out of Iraq sometime after Wednesday night on into next week. I was told from 2 confident sources that on Switzerland forex the IQD was showing up at $7.13 and went up to $9.22, the VND was $.23 and went up to $.32.

I was told they expect the rate to go live between Wednesday night and next Wednesday, just telling you what I was told, but, we have been told this before. Can I confirm this, No!

High ranking UST people are telling me the live rate will be released between Wednesday morning and this coming Sunday, this is just what I am hearing. I fully believe it will happen before the 21st, not fact, just my opinion. We can't ask for much more than where we stand right now.

News, Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Wed. Afternoon
Blaino he has an Update call now!LET'S GO TO THE PHONES NOW ... 530-881-1300 PIN 841453# SKYPE CALLERS USE FREECONFERENCING.5308811300 SAME PIN
THIS WILL NOT BE TRANSCRIBED----THERE WILL BE A CALL BACK NUMBER FOR THE ONES WHO MISS IT---TY

[Josey Wales] Good day Dinarian's............Prayers for our Diplomats killed............I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

[Josey Wales] The best thing for world peace would be for the PTB to activate the RV of the IQD/VND, and other currencies. There would be a new and fresh optimism spreading globally. Look at us all, we are down and out of real funds to make a difference........

captaincaveman ] Iraq involved in several economic symposiums this week and next week....Lebanon,London, Germany

Read More:
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/09/news-rumors-and-opinions-in-dinarland-wed-afternoon2.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum