OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/dS86vwzhdEw

paradoxman316
Published on Oct 3, 2017

HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT In the documents filed with the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF TENNESSEE AT KNOXVILLE (all caps has meaning), Heather uses the word “alleged” over and over again on the first page of the document. This is important. Alleged means without proof. The truth is, you cannot prove a lie since it is a condition contrary to fact. All CORPORATE entities dwell in fiction. The entire legal and political system on this planet is based on lies. I remind you again that corporation comes from the word corpse, a dead entity. Heather and many of us know this even though most of the world has been deluded and defrauded by the scam. Most remain unaware because the deceit is so pervasive and taken for granted as if true; but what is truth? That is the real question we face; and by “we” – I mean the entire human race. To me, what Heather and others in this movement are trying to get us to see is that our very existence as human beings is challenged. Who are we, really?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Upcoming Case Against Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf: This Is OUR Case

By: Victoria1111
Posted on October 3, 2017
http://www.loveinactionnow.com
10-3-17 – HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF ALLEGED DEFENDANT Escape-710903__340

As I have mentioned before, I become aware of the OPPT (One People’s Public Trust) earlier this year.  I have taken a crash course in our strawman accounts (which I was familiar with) and the TDA’s.  I was already fully aware the entire debt system is fraudulent and the banks have been getting away with enslaving the masses all this time.

On October 18, 2017, there is a Jurisdiction Hearing in Knoxville, TN for Heather.  There is also the case, separate from but also a part of the 10/18 hearing with Heather:  The alleged USA vs. the alleged HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF and the alleged RANDALL KEITH BEANE.

This case is not just about these two Beings.  It is about All Of Us.

This is about ending this financial slavery system.

This is about exposing the fraudulent banking system.

This is about returning Self Governance back to the People.

This is about exposing the accounts that have been created in our names without our permission.

Ultimately this is about taking back our Power and reclaiming Ourselves as Source Beings.  And as such, no other person or PERSON has the right or the authority to tell us what to do, how to live.  No other person or PERSON has the right to forcefully collect or take any thing from any of us.

Freedom.  For All.  Not just a little bit of freedom here and there but total complete freedom.  This is why I came to believe ideas such as the RV and Nesara and Gesara are just other control systems – and as I like to say – with pretty unicorns.  Do we want just a little bit more freedom or Total Freedom?

I opt (via the OPPT – lol) for Total Freedom.

Here are the words of BZ Riger who runs the i-uv.com site and is friends with Heather (about this upcoming jurisdiction hearing):  “Heather is clearly stating what has always been so, by their design. That is, the UCC is the Law of the land on planet and off. And is Noticing them that ALL, now know that. The UCC has been returned to Original with no thing/no entity/no standing between Original Source and each embodyment. As it is written and is standing law, unrebutted/unrebuttable since March of 2013”

There is more I could include I am sure but this is a good overall presentation.

I am asking each of you to get involved in your own way.  At the very least, intend the thoughts and feelings of Self Governance and Freedom For All.  Follow the proceedings.  Share with your friends and family on your social media pages. Contact local media and demand this story be covered.  Contact your government representatives on down to the city level and inform them of this case and remind them you are watching. Remind them you know who you are as a Living Being.  Remind them you will not tolerate their participation in this enslavement system and you are withdrawing yours.  Their time is up.  The time to concede is now.  As Anonymous says:  We forgive but we do not forget.

So while the STATE is claiming to go after these two PEOPLE, in truth this is about All Of Us.  So let us intend a quick end to this entire debacle and visualize and create the outcome we All want, desire and are worthy of as Source Beings:  Freedom.  For all of us.  Even the controllers.

Thank you awesome beings.  We can and will do this!

Much love~

Victoria

Here is the link showing the documents Heather filed last Friday, September 29th, 2017.  They are really being filed on behalf of us all.

http://www.loveinactionnow.com/upcoming-case-heather-ann-tucci-jarraf-case/
Posted by enerchi at 10/03/2017 12:44:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum