OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents

+2
Avebury
PurpleSkyz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:18 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents

It’s been said that you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. I can think of no phrase more apt to describe what’s happened to late night comedy in the US.
I’ve bewailed the horrors of “Propaganda Comedy” for over a year now. It’s a field where the acolytes of Jon Stewart entrain their audiences with state-sponsored talking points masquerading as jokes. The antics of Stephen Colbert in particular, a man I once idolized are particularly oppressive. Today, his audience is screamed at nightly and browbeaten into submitting to his CIA-scripted barbs in what passes for an opening monologue.
The many denizens of late night comedy, from Trevor Noah to Seth Meyers are no longer the Little Guy speaking truth to power.  They’ve morphed into tools of the very despots they may think they’re fighting, as they coerce their viewers into holding technocrat-approved views about the news of the day. The discredited Fusion GPS “Pee-Pee Dossier” had no greater champion than Colbert.
What on Earth happened to him in the 11 years since his brilliant performance at the 2006 White House Correspondents’ Dinner? Decades of Neoliberalist policies combined with a Republican Party that is demographically non-viable have shifted the Deep State apparachiks to the Democrat side, making that party the Establishment of today. To the greatest extent since JFK, the US has a President who the CIA wants to remove.
The young creator of this clip charts the rise of the 24-hour cable TV news format, which Jon Stewart’s brand of news satire originally set out to lampoon. It shows how the arc of the news satire format has perfectly mirrored that of the cable TV news echo chamber, itself.

https://youtu.be/lPI0UwHGp3M

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Avebury

Someone sounds jealous of their success.
All three branches of government are controlled by the Republicans yet the Democrats are the "establishment?"
Please.
I know you think that anyone who sees how vile and hypocritical tRump is MUST be controlled by the CIA yet why would they want to take out Castro if they are such "lefties?"

WilliaminUSA

Avebury you state:

I know you think that anyone who sees how vile and hypocritical tRump is MUST be controlled by the CIA 

When in reality you know nor can you or anyone of us possibly know what others think. And suggestion you do is a sign of either total confusion or blind hatred. Why do you come here, or are you merely a troll? A few people mock you here so you merely give them power to say you are an idiot and create some diversion and anger. If that is your purpose you are a moron who feeds the dark side. Dude, who's side are you on? You brutally attack Trump but offer nothing. You did post something a while back about true leadership which I thank you for but for the most part you offer nothing, just anger, hatred and division. I do not hate you, you do not anger me and in ways I sympathize with your sad feelings so if you are a  troll you are a failed troll with me and that's why I post this so you will be a  failed troll with others.

What do you know about the CIA, what do anyone of us really know about them and the other alphabet institutions. Any of us who have studied, meditated, prayed, whatever to find some understanding question them. While you just rail about it with nothing to offer. Perhaps you really are a troll and if so I wish you the best. Sure your ilk, if I'm correct about you being a troll< will anger some folks and make them lash out and feed you masters with their anger and hate but my friend, if you are a  troll you are a dying breed.

Purps offers valuable stuff here and unlike some other sites never begs for money. Purps has helped me in my personal struggle and given me hope. I take offense to your post, just go away because you do no good or anything of value here.

I wish you Peace

4Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:29 am

Avebury

So a wave of "alt-right" idiots championed "trolling" and their "emperor God tRump" who calls everyone but his sycophants "sad" or "losers" and you justify it as him "telling it like it is." Right? tRump is the definition of a vile, hateful troll but he has $, so your ego longs to be him.
Sad!
I'm just a mirror showing you the parts of yourself you are unwilling to face.
I'm here to disrupt your hypocrisy and delusional arrogance.
I don't "troll" Stormfront because at least they are open about being far-right, paranoid, misogonist racists. The real danger is from half-cocked, reactionary keyboard warriors that think King Cheeto will save us from the greedy elites.

WilliaminUSA

I pity you. You re not a mirror but perhaps a broken mirror and a  broken record.
I wish you the best.

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:So a wave of "alt-right" idiots championed "trolling" and their "emperor God tRump" who calls everyone but his sycophants "sad" or "losers" and you justify it as him "telling it like it is." Right? tRump is the definition of a vile, hateful troll but he has $, so your ego longs to be him.
Sad!
I'm just a mirror showing you the parts of yourself you are unwilling to face.
I'm here to disrupt your hypocrisy and delusional arrogance.
I don't "troll" Stormfront because at least they are open about being far-right, paranoid, misogonist racists. The real danger is from half-cocked, reactionary keyboard warriors that think King Cheeto will save us from the greedy elites.

"King Cheeto? How sophomoric! Hair color judgementalism exposed!! Is this worse than racism? Do you hate little old purple haired grandmas? You probably hate Warren Zevon's "Werewolves Of London" because he saw a werewolf with purple hair. Does your judgement of people based on hair color also apply to skin color? Are you a 'hairist'?

Ventura66

Trump on his worst day, is way better than Hillary on her best day.........sort of like comparing a gold plated toilet............to an outhouse..........you cannot even compare the two............

terbo56

terbo56

Ventura, don't even waste your time- He only knows what HE knows, or THINKS he knows so don't give him any ammo to shoot back at you with-You're not going to get anywhere, anyway-I've got skin tags that are smarter than he is, anyway, for crissake- And, he's NOT racist- He has a 'color' TV set- Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents 1628498548 cheers2

9Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:32 am

Avebury

Yep, my "truth" is based on my personal experiences, not what Alex Jones has bottle fed to your compromised minds.
But please go back to worshiping at the gold-plated toilet of King Toupee.

10Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Ventura66

I agree 100% with what you say Avebury......ever consider getting a job with ANTIFA by any chance ???.............they are looking for pissed off Libtards, looking to score $15 an hour...........

11Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Avebury

Unlike you, I do what I do for its own sake.
Ask tRump if you can pee on him for $200.
You might not be young enough for him though...

12Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:43 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:Unlike you, I do what I do for its own sake.
Ask tRump if you can pee on him for $200.
You might not be young enough for him though...

Ave, you fake piece of shit. That lie has already been proven to be as fake as you and was debunked, yet you choose to continue to spread this lie.  https://tinyurl.com/y7jaqowh

"You said in an earlier post: "If enough of us agree to be exemplars, models, embodiments for the rest of humanity of how all of humanity can experience itself peacefully if it chooses to, we could change the world in less than a generation." God what a hypocrite!

13Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:17 pm

Avebury

I am a mirror. I show you what you are.

14Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:43 pm

WilliaminUSA

Sorry to others here, not the moron aveboy  but I'm pissed at this Why do good people even respond to this shitstain avebury? When I poop I wipe away more spiritual and intelligent things than this shit stain ever emotes. This shitstain is probably not smart enough to be a paid trool but his pathetic childish anger and confusion only feed the Beast. Evil lives off of and consumes anger, hatred and everything this shit stain represents. STOP THE MADNESS! Sure I read the little boy's posts to laugh  but than I feel bad. 
Asshole you are a hypocritical lonely moron. I still pity you, but I also pity the cockroach that I have to step on. At least the roach has a family and a position in the spectrum of life. You do not.
Like most morons you try to quote the bible, you say "what you do to the least of my brothers that you do unto Me" So shitstain let's get this clear: Jesus, God whatever is a tRump?, what you said to Trump you said to God if we take your words to be honest, that's the bible shitstain. Walk the walk little man or ask mommy to shut the computer off so you can chill out for a few while she cleans up your poo poos in your pants. 
You trash others for closet homosexuality. It's still very difficult in this day, in many places to be gay. Yo shitstain, my daughter is gay and married to someone I love, and they would both steamroll your worthless, sad, lonely pathetic ass if they saw your rantings. Be thankful little man that we never meet in person because unlike you I am fiercely protective of my daughter and her wife. 
I totally understand Purps saying that we need to hear alternative stuff but little ave is like a roach.
Let's for a  second imagine the little aveboy having to live in society without his little internet connection and actually walk the walk.  Jerkoff you've stated in the past that you are struggling financially, why shitstain? I live in an urban area, I do well, because I'm good at what I do but I see others struggling but they survive. I see families who struggle but survive. I doubt that you have the ability to procreate shitstain, yet you trash others.  You'd be dead in a week in the real world. And we f-ing listen to this moron?? 
I have to admit, and I fault myself for this, reading his BS is comical, but I come here to learn , converse and understand. And this shit stain contributes nothing.

15Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Avebury

"Triggered."
Your child is a victim of the fag "NWO."

16Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:11 pm

Ventura66

Oh look there........its Avebury the pissed off Democrat, who hates women............sheesh.........

17Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Avebury

I am not a democrat, but please keep doubling down on your divisiveness.

18Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Ventura66

ok if that's what you want.............oh look there............its Avebury the pissed off Democrat who hates women............sheesh................well you asked for it............

19Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:38 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

Avebury wrote:"Triggered."
Your child is a victim of the fag "NWO."

https://youtu.be/o94hGuN0-vA

20Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

If you "boys" are deliberately trying to drive people from this site with your ridiculous verbal dueling you are doing a bang up job!!!

This week you have been in top form I must say and the perfect example of why many sites no longer ALLOW interaction and have READ ONLY sites!!  So if the handful of you children DO NOT STOP taking swipes, calling names and ruining the reading experience of the hundreds of others that come here daily I will consider changing this site up.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING YOUR BS ON EVERY THREAD!!! SO KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF!

21Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Avebury

So you don't like the concept of "micro aggression?"

22Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

*I don't like the concept of name calling and bashing between the both of you instead of adult like interaction.

*I don't like when you bait and goad others into angry responses (though I do recognize your ability to do so) rather than stating why you may or may not disagree with a topic.

*I don't like when you members act so hateful towards one another and neither does the majority of viewers here.

23Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Avebury

It can be difficult/ impossible to talk reason with the mind controlled "truther" crowd.
Apparently Michelle Obama is a transvestite, yet how do her children look just like both Michelle and Barrack?
I respect your site and interest in the esoteric.
I don't respect your far-right politics masquerading as non-partisan.

24Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:59 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Your judgement as to what my so called political views are really means nothing to me to be honest. You are assuming things again.

I do agree that the "truthers" are just as indoctrinated as the sheep though. Feel free to post your points of view since you have surmised this is an unbalanced political arena if you wish.

My interests are not in politics so I post what I come across for those here that are interested and if you want to add to what I do not come across again feel free.

25Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:34 pm

Avebury

I knew we could agree on something.

26Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

progress

Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents 3802270653

27Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:23 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

28Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Empty Re: Propaganda Comedy and its Miscontents Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:45 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

oh boy lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum