OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE

+4
terbo56
Avebury
ANENRO
PurpleSkyz
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE Jerzy511

POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 1-Jan-2018 20:37:35

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE
Date: Mon, January 1, 2018 8:23 pm

New Year Special Message in regular sentence case:

In answer to somebody that wanted to know the truth about what is going on right now, and how to discern what the truth is, I opted to give a quick message today of all days, and clarify what we all are capable of knowing deep inside us.

Down deep inside each of us, there is a kernel, a core, that knows the Truth when it is presented to us. So each of us knows the core truth of everything when we hear it or experience it. This kernel is a base point of reference against which everything is compared.

Anything that happens to us is an experience that can be verified pretty quickly whether it is based on Truth or not. If the experience resonates with the kernel inside us, another puzzle piece is in place. When a truth resonates with the kernel, that is an energy that flows to the right of us and sorta feels like a tingle.

If it does not resonate it remains neutral or tingles to the left if it is not the Truth.

That method, somewhat similar to the skin test, is the simple way of understanding the resonance of any given fact whether it is Truth or not.

That is the simplest way to discern the Truth when we hear it, or experience it. It just feels right.

Carrying this further, once we have enough (truthful) puzzle pieces of any given situation, we can make an informed decision and we depend on the Truth to make such decisions.

The decision can be made at any level above a 50 probability to the positive, but good business prudence dictates a higher probability approaching 1 before a decision is made.

In respect of the current global situation, right now we have a greater than, in my opinion, a 99 probability of the global change.

By extension, this means that 2018 will be a remarkable year where the conclusion of many efforts will culminate in the progression into prosperity through the evolution of our species.

This prosperity will be marked by great efforts to better each particular condition, sector and vertical thereof. All sectors that directly impact the progress of our Humanity towards the stars, will be explored and effected.

This is the actualization of a part of the Divine Plan we keep hearing about and a direct element thereof.

As we enter into 2018, we must be mindful of the lessons we have learned over the last years, and look deep into the lessons we were blessed with. Through the wisdom we have all gained through these trials, tribulations and other less wholesome situations, we have the basic knowledge base to start taking care of things that will develop us further.

Our physical development is comprised of the various sectors we know to be essential to progress like food, shelter, medical, support, power et al but how we implement each sector is really the platform of our current evolution. This is only half of the equation as our spiritual evolution has to be in lock step with our technological prowess. Our philosophy has to be caught up to handle the technology coming.

But we have the resources being released so that our development is finally fully enabled so we can breathe and get to the Work ahead of us all.

It is as inevitable as it is real.

Years of effort has gone into this endeavor on behalf of and for our Humanity, and this is what is expected starting 2018. Many attempts to get this done, major attempts starting in the 2000’s with significant years being 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, and so on met with failure for one reason or another. Mostly cabal roadblocks.

Now, the start of this global effort has arrived, and we can start thinking of the schedule of events that will happen now and the funds that will fuel the effort. Wire transfers will begin but understand that international transfer times take a few days at times.

Besides our effort, many other sister organizations meant to duplicate these global efforts will also begin. All efforts are part of the Divine Plan. Be joyful and happy that the guys and gals that have great interest in our continued development have sacrificed so much for all of us. Without that we would still be under the cabal thumb.

It is our duty if you will, to honor their sacrifice, and make this paradigm work.

What better way to turn things around and do really great and cool things to progress ourselves than to recognize the power of Love in all that we do. And have a blast doing so.

Even the nay sayers will sorta switch each to their ability to do so.

Much to do
Much work ahead
May the season of this giving
Be the change for all our soul
And let all Humanity reach that far reaching goal
Happy New Year and God Bless all here
Why we and this blue ball of our Mother are there
Joy and prosperity to you my brother and to you my sister
Give freely and for this Mother your self gift her
Be well be happy be good
Your brother as I should
Much Love and Light
Be happy tonight

ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

ANENRO

LOL !!

In other words, he is continuing to plant a seed for another year to keep asking for "donations" and receive money to pay for his life style.....

ZAP has made it a full time career to seek for fools, willing to part with their hard earned money. 

I learned early in life, that there are 3 groups of human beings:

Group 1: Those who make things happen.
Group 2: Those who watch things happen. And, 
Group 3: Idiots that wonder what the hell happened!

Zap's supporters are in the third group.

Avebury

How does someone who claims to work "18 hour days, 6 to 7 days a week" not be able to afford gas in his car?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This asshole only works at internet panhandling. Probably only spends a few hours per week drafting up his ridiculous bullshit that is word for word of his past bullshit as proven here in his vast archive of bullshit!
He has some gall talking about TRUTH!!!!

Avebury

How he can "trust his FEELINGS" after years of being straight-up wrong is beyond mental illness.

terbo56

terbo56

He has no feelings, that's why he does what he is doing- It's not too hard or mind boggling to figure that out- Trust, however, is another issue altogether-

robert18

I agree with you guys 100%!!!. This mother f...r babkowski jerzy zap is trying to create an excitement but the question is for whom???. One must be a total moron to believe in a single word of this criminal swindler psychopath. The worst of all is that such psychopaths believe in what they say is really true. He will carry on and on his criminal activities till some one will come forward and sticks a gun to his fucking head since the Authorities are totally numb.... this fucker is asking for trouble and may get it one day. There is no more it can be said or add to this. We will make sure babkowski that your efforts to continue steeling other people's money using stupid loopholes and cheap promises of "next week, tomorrows, maniana's etc"....will end up as a total fiasco and you will be forced to go on the street on your knees with your panhandling business as this is your place where you belong. This may save your life after all.......

WilliaminUSA

He is dieing, slowly but surely. He has proven himself over and over. he is so very loving and helpful and so very hateful to his distractors. The more often he posts the more desperate he shows himself to be. Would he really post such total vomit if he were not desperate?
Why don't we stop giving energy to this putrid ghoul.
We'll never get any satisfaction. Many of us want to see him prosecuted but we will never know this. More likely the ghoul will die, all his imaginary friends will disappear. We'll never hear about it. he will die as he has lived in obscurity with no real truth. Sadly a totally lost soul.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

William I can certainly understand how you feel though I have a bit different opinion in that I do not find it a waste of my time or energy posting the psycho barber of Calgary's bullshit and archiving it. It has come in handy in the past and I am sure it will also in the future. We will all know when this assaholic meets up with sistar justice of this I am sure.
Just think... this time last year they were putting out their Scamda weekly bullshit calls and this was effectively brought to a halt. hehe :)
So don't ever give up on those that work together to bring and serve notice to Vlad Blabkowski! These wheels do move only really slowly... until then I get to add to my gif collection.

WilliaminUSA

Thanks Purps. I see what you are saying. I forgot about the demise of the lamds BS call in circus.

11POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE Empty PurpleSkyz is indeed correct. Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:17 am

ANENRO

PurpleSkyz wrote:William I can certainly understand how you feel though I have a bit different opinion in that I do not find it a waste of my time or energy posting the psycho barber of Calgary's bullshit and archiving it. It has come in handy in the past and I am sure it will also in the future. We will all know when this assaholic meets up with sistar justice of this I am sure.
Just think... this time last year they were putting out their Scamda weekly bullshit calls and this was effectively brought to a halt. hehe :)
So don't ever give up on those that work together to bring and serve notice to Vlad Blabkowski! These wheels do move only really slowly... until then I get to add to my gif collection.
The way I see it: If we continue to posts our educated opinions here and in other blogs, we might be saving someone from making a dumb mistake and wire funds to this thief.

If the potential victim takes a few seconds to "Google" ZAP's name of any of his aliases, our comments will come to the surface and will be a warning to the potential victim not to send any money to this crook. If we save one person from losing his or her hard earned money, I will feel good knowing I helped someone.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EXACTLY!!!
So please share far and wide to any other social media that you could. My reach here and on Dinar Daily only goes so far and I sure would appreciate help in pushing this out there.
Thanks!

ANENRO

POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE Lucy-f10

Here it is.

Lucy = ZAP

Making promises ("The ball") with no intention of honoring the promise ("removing the ball").

Carl Spackler

Does anyone know What happened to the Landa calls? Will Barney has also disappeared removing his Facebook profile , LinkedIn and any and all web references? I hope these assholes are in jail or worse.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome Carl! Thanks for joining and commenting.

Will the Pants load Barney chimes in here and there begging for Jerzy but the Scamda calls ended around the time that Jerzy the Psycho Ghoul Barber from Calgary took those damaging pics of that poor deceased woman then tried to milk the internet for himself much to the shock of the girls family, and sent them along the internet. What a dumb ass! LOL

Seeing these vermin in jail is a goal so many hope to realize some day!

WilliaminUSA

OK I see everyone's point. 

We can create an organized plan to take this ghoul down. This has nothing to do with hatred but with  good to the victims of this ghoul and preventing others from contributing and maybe seeing the ghoul prosecuted for his scams.

I will post the ghoul's phone number here . Purps I think I sent it to you. I've spoken to him a few times and he is a crafty angry liar. I told RMN not to post my name and the ghoul did so it's open season. He is struggling for cash, if his number was circulated enough he's have to pay to change it. At some point the new number would be found and back to square one. 

Every place has local talk radio. I googled Calgary and there are many. Usually toll free. Start with "do you know about the jerzy babkowski and his scamming of an indigenous family"? Sure first several times it would blow over, but toll free calls often from the people here could create a discussion. If it's of interest if anyone call's any of the talk shows maybe post it here so others can follow up.

Appeal to the Native community. What this ghoul had done to an indigenous woman and her family is purely racist.

OOM2  is a large amount of people with all different views and if it's of interest let's consider eliminating this vermin. THIS IS NO AVOCATION OF VIOLENCE. 

Peace

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exactly William. This is not about hatred. This is about justice.
Him taking a souvenir of hair from this poor girl, for whomever or whatever reason was wrong. Though I don't think he was acting due to racism, the girls family thought the officers at the scene should have NEVER allowed the ghoul his photo op time nor barbering of their family member and claimed this happened because the girl was Indian.
Great ideas about doing call ins and spreading the word on this slimy internet panhandling operation. Let's not forget dear Susan as she is also a key figure in this scamola! The entire Humanus group should be included.

Carl Spackler

Btw I have a “ feeling “ Abe Froman will return..and with a fucking vengeance

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

REALLY???? YES!!! I will post the hell out of it and that is a promise!

I sure do miss good old Abe! COME BACK! We NEED you! LOL

Now that would be an epic start to 2018!
POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE 1876876985 POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE 2488351696 ok wink

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

The return of the sausage king???

POOFness for JAN 1: A NEW YEAR SPECIAL MESSAGE Screen28

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum