OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Jerzy511

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 29-Jan-2018 17:00:32
In Response To: POOFness for SEPT 3: ONE DAY (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Hqdefault
Subject: ONE MORE OXY
Date: Mon, January 29, 2018 1:33 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Th?id=OIP.OF1wYj5GBTaydPwNPiXYLwHaGP&pid=15

HI ALL,

I JUST GOT THE MESSAGE THAT MARY WILL NEED A REFILL ON HER OXYGEN TANK TOMORROW, AND AT LEAST 2 MORE DAYS OF SHELTER. IT IS NOT MUCH BUT WE DO NOT HAVE. OTHER THAN THAT, ALL IS MOVING FORWARD AND ANTICIPATE A REALLY GOOD WEEK.

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Raw

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! CHARITY-SCAM-ALERTS

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Do_not_donatePOOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Do_not_donate
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From William to:
jerzy88, hobie, gonefornow, goneforthfornow

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Cleardot
hey jerkoff,
larry vug can probably afford some O2 unless he spent all his gambling money.

you are an asshole, a ghoul and a total loser. there is no Mary. you are alone jerkoff and always will be.

suck me. must be a pretty fucked up life being so alone and having to photo a corpse or make up bullshit. 

CALGARY — The Globe and Mail
Published Tuesday, Apr. 18, 2017 10:02PM EDT 
Last updated Tuesday, Apr. 18, 2017 10:10PM EDT

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Police-tape-0311

Tara Tailfeathers, for Valentine’s Day, sent her grandparents drawings her young daughter made. A teepee, the sun, an animal scene. The gesture, Ms. Tailfeathers’ family said, encapsulated her thoughtful demeanour.

But now, Ms. Tailfeathers’ family is distressed by other images associated with her: Photos of the woman’s dead body on the Internet.
Ms. Tailfeathers was found dead on April 3 in a room she was renting in Calgary. The man who found her curled up beside her bed told The Globe and Mail he took photographs, including at least one of emergency medical service personnel examining her belongings and of a police officer near an empty gurney. The Tailfeathers are accusing the Calgary Police Service (CPS) of treating their relative poorly, perhaps because she was an Indigenous woman. CPS denies the allegations.

The battle highlights how Indigenous communities distrust Canadian police forces and how easy it is to disseminate gruesome photos of the dead without consequence.

Ms. Tailfeathers’ case is tangled, with complications ranging from potential drug use to the obscure website where the photos emerged. CPS said it followed protocol; the Tailfeathers remain skeptical as they grieve.

Ms. Tailfeathers and Jerzy Babkowski each rented rooms in a northeast Calgary home. Mr. Babkowski said Ms. Tailfeathers’ boyfriend asked him to check on her after not hearing from the 35-year-old for a few days. Mr. Babkowski said the landlord gave him permission to use a spare key to access Ms. Tailfeathers’ room.

The man found Ms. Tailfeathers, who was a member of Alberta’s Blood Tribe, deceased. He called 911 and took photos. EMS arrived and Mr. Babkowski took more photos.

CPS said it arrived next, removed Mr. Babkowski from Ms. Tailfeathers’ quarters, and took a statement from him. A medical examiner, CPS said, determined Ms. Tailfeathers’ death was not suspicious and therefore the house was not considered a crime scene and no investigation was necessary. (Officials believe she may have overdosed and had been dead for days.)

Because the death was not considered criminal, Mr. Babkowski was free to stay in the home and it was left unsecured. Police said this is protocol.

But the Tailfeathers say police should have investigated and done more to prevent Mr. Babkowski from taking photos.

“Either [CPS] treated her that way because she was an aboriginal woman, or they treated her that way because she was a drug user, or they treated her that way because they are totally incompetent,” Esther Tailfeathers, Tara’s aunt, a physician, said this week. “They need to own one of those because this is wrong. It is totally unacceptable.”

Dr. Tailfeathers practises medicine on the Blood reserve, which is struggling with a fentanyl crisis. She argued that because Ms. Tailfeathers had been dead for days, police should have launched a homicide investigation.

The Alberta Ministry of Justice and Solicitor General are in charge of the province’s medical examiner’s office. The length of time a person has been dead does not determine whether a death is considered suspicious, a spokeswoman said. The ministry would not discuss Ms. Tailfeathers’ case because of privacy reasons.

One of Ms. Tailfeathers’ relatives found pictures online of her dead body on April 5. (Mr. Babkowski confirmed to The Globe that he took the pictures but denied posting them on the Web.) The Tailfeathers said the family asked Google and the website administrator to have the images removed. The police did the same and deployed its cybercrime team, CPS Inspector Terry Larson said.

But there is nothing the police can do when photos like those of Ms. Tailfeathers surface online.

It is “super, major, bad taste,” to do so, but “not illegal,” Insp. Larson said.

“We sought Crown opinion on this, to see if there is anything that can be chargeable, and there is nothing,” he said. “We’re as upset and abhorred by that posting – I can’t say as much as the family, but close to it.”

Alberta Health Services, when asked about EMS protocol regarding people near, or photographing, responders assisting patients, said: “While we strongly support the respectful treatment of anyone in our care, paramedics have no policing authority to physically intervene under any circumstance.”

Elle-Máijá Tailfeathers said she believes CPS mishandled everything from securing the house to addressing the photos.

“I wasn’t able to sleep for days because every time I closed my eyes all I could see was this graphic image of my cousin,” she said.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/family-blames-calgary-police-after-images-of-dead-body-go-online/article34746722/

2POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Empty Re: Scumbag Jerzy Babkowski Admits Taking The Photos! on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:08 am

RamblerNash

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! 2565-28

Is this what the President and Protector of Humanus does?

Is this a humanitarian thing to do?

3POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Empty Re: Scumbag Jerzy Babkowski Admits Taking The Photos! on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:00 am

PurpleSkyz

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! 204-93
Admin

Interesting... now he just rents a room in a home? So the ghoul... 

*takes photos of the deceased girl 

*sends them to William and lord knows how many other people 

*starts a fund for the daughter of the deceased without the families approval or permission
* several days later renews all of his domain names 

The only thing missing here is any mention of law suits. Maybe they did not want to spoil the surprise?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

"Mary" needs oxygen refills or does Larry need his Gambling Purse funded?

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Screen40

http://www.oom2.com/t52554-jerzy-zap-and-the-saga-concerning-mary-found

robert18

You know guys, sometimes I think if there is in fact a person so STUPID NO BRAIN who would send a penny to this mother fucker babkowski purse based on his psychopathic lies. I know one thing for sure: what will kill this asshole it will be his own lies.....GUARANTIED!!!. And for those morons who did send any $ to this psychopath babkowski jerzy zap, you should be in the Guinness Record Book listed as the BIGGEST IDIOT WITH NO BRAINS as a 7 year of age child would have understood the kind of otter rubbish coming from this parasite sociopath babkowski's rotten, degenerated brain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum