OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Bq-5be375407c78d

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 25-Nov-2018 18:26:07

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Scamalert
Subject: Try a little Kindness
Date: Sun, November 25, 2018 6:20 pm

"Try a little Kindness"

Glenn Campbell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX7NNMKBPsw

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

We are happy to report that we see some cracks in the long over due wall of resistance and the breakers are giving notices that is moving through the ranks,There are the just as ready for this scenario to finalize as there are those who have worked tirelessly to keep it on going.

There is a notice in the heavens that says the good will wins and the devout will be honored. The heavens are listening and the spoken word has far more merit than the whispers in the heart. We are working tirelessly along beside you to get this stalemate wedged into oblivion and to make it happen as it should have long ago.

Again I remind you that if it had happened earlier, there were not enough players in the field to keep a wash-out from happening. There are now, much thanks to Zap the man. Just be assured that everyone has to survive and to live with the fruits of their labors as best all they can.

Some of you are merely waiting in the wings. Some of you are indeed light workers helping all of this to happen. I am eager to be on hand to help with the announcements of coming attractions. This will happen in spite of your doubting Thomas's. Allow it to force its way through. It will never be a matter that is allowed per se. It will be forced through the crowd that holds the aces of sorts.

This is the message and we are continuing to play the ever widening rings of power and to await further cliff notes of every kind. One never knows when a side bar will make its way onto the stage of this global effort. There are many players invested in the outcome along with those of you who await prosperity funds. That is a sidebar in itself to the bigger undertaking .

Continue holding the boat headed into the future; let go of doubts and hang in there. The world is getting tighter and tighter and the watchful eyes of many who are in the wings is making a difference.

Poof

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Forgiveness is one of the most vital ways to help Earth and its civilization. The energy of forgiveness emits the high vibrations that are undergirding planetary and personal ascension, and it is the same with the energy of gratitude, compassion, kindness and sharing from the heart—all of those emotions are filled with light, the same energy as love and the most powerful force in the cosmos. " Message from Matthew, November 16, 2018..."

As we exercise Forgiveness, we accelerate the long awaited changes that will usher in our new realities.

Please remember the "lame duck" Cabal still have a few cards up there sleeve.. The happy chatter out there is "the PP's can will be delivered anytime now ". I question when is "anytime" the right time?

Namaste,

Susan

DID YOU KNOW?

Good Evening,

There is a lot to be found in a timeline of art history. It begins over 30,000 years ago and takes us through a series of movements, styles, and periods that reflect the time during which each piece of art was created.
Art is an important glimpse into history because it is often one of the few things to survive. It can tell us stories, relate moods and beliefs of the era, and allow us to relate to the people who came before us..

Throughout history, art has been the method to record humanity's rise and fall of cultures and civilizations. Within each period of art history or civilization lies a standard pattern that marks the beginning and end of each period: Archaic, Classic and Hellenistic. In the human psyche, it is Idea, Concept and Phenomena.

The human psyche, I thought of chair (Idea) I thought of how to build the chair (Concept) I built the chair (Phenomena).
Archaic (Idea) marks the beginning or birth of the period/culture. In cultures, this could be the beginning of new social concepts, new forms of government, agriculture, architecture, education and so on.

Classic. (Concept)The Classic period within a civilization is when the initial concepts are elaborated on and expanded. More detail is applied to the original thoughts and developed over a period of time. New arms of government are established, education applications are developed and expanded, social interaction manifest, methods of food processing and storage may develop and so on.

Hellenistic (Phenomena) The Hellenistic period of a culture is when things go crazy. Everything is maxed out. Creativity goes in every direction. All the things that can be done with tools available at the time are used. This time marks the end of a civilization.

Explained with architecture: A house with four walls and a roof is built (Archaic). You add more rooms, a door and windows (Classic). Then you add more floors, elaborate trim around the windows, doors and floor boards, winding staircases and skylights. You landscape the surrounding area and put in fountains, trees and floral. (Hellenistic).
Then it all comes crashing down and a new Archaic period begins only now you starting with skyscrapers and the cycle continues.

Throughout history, this cycle has endured. What is relevant is that each time a civilization rises and falls, the time it takes gets shorter and shorter. Starting with the invention of the telegraph in 1844 by Samuel Morse which most identify as the beginning of the Industrial Age. 1876 Alexander Graham Bell patents the telephone. 1879 Thomas Edison uses a light bulb to light a lamp. 1903 Orville Wright makes the first powered airplane flight. 1908 Henry Ford creates the Model T. (The Archaic period of our civilization)

From 1908 to the late 1970’s we can consider to be the Classic period of our civilization. We expanded and elaborated on previous concepts and inventions. By the late 1970’s we entered into the beginning of our Hellenistic period.

We are now at the end of our Hellenistic period. We have expanded and maxed out in every direction. Art is whatever the mind can conceive. Cars that drive themselves, electricity and power out of thin air, complex financial systems, global commerce, instant communications anywhere on the planet, 3D printing.... for God’s sake, we have a rover on Mars!!

If history holds true we are at the end of our known civilization and entering a new Archaic period of civilization built on the foundation of our previous accomplishments. This is the evolutionary process of humankind. Global commerce and financial systems are ripe for change. The way races, cultures and countries now interact require a new paradigm shift to accommodate these interactions.

This has been a decade’s long chess game. Very few pieces are left on the board and we have the bad guys in check. A few more moves and Check-Mate! Game over!! Put all the players back on the board and a new game begins but now we know what moves the bad guys are going to make ahead of time.

DJ

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Scam-alert

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

I CAN TASTE IT, FEEL IT, AND I KNOW THAT WE ARE GOING TO BEGIN NOW. THE EVENTS THAT HAVE SHAPED THESE LAST WEEKS HAVE BEEN QUITE EXTRAORDINARY AND THE RESULTS WILL BE TOO. ALL MANNER OF GLITCHES AND DELAYS HAVE PLAGUED US THUS FAR, BUT PATIENCE WON IN THE END.

AND YOUR TREMENDOUS SUPPORT HAS HELPED GET US HERE.

NO MATTER HOW YOU FELT AT THE BEGINNING WHEN WE FIRST MET, TO NOW, THE CHANGES WE HAVE EXPERIENCED ON BOTH SIDES OF THIS TABLE HAVE BEEN NO LESS INTERESTING THAN WATCHING THE COLLISION OF TWO GALAXIES. POLARIZATION HAPPENED. SUPPORTERS THAT INITIALLY LENT THEIR HEARTS AND SOULS TO OUR EFFORT EVENTUALLY BECAME DISILLUSIONED AND STEPPED BACK. OTHERS THAT WERE SKEPTICAL, STEPPED UP OVER TIME.

OVER THIS TIME WE ALL STOOD STRAIGHT NO MATTER THE HORROR CREATED BY NAY SAYERS. WHAT USE IS NEGATIVITY IN A POSITIVE SITUATION OTHER THAN TO PROVIDE STARK CONTRAST TO THE EFFORT? SO WE ALL ENDURED THE UPS AND DOWNS OF THIS ROLLER COASTER AND EMERGED REASONABLY UNSCATHED. A FEW OF US PASSED THAT WE COULD NOT HELP OUT MEDICALLY. A LOT OF US SUFFERED BEING ON THE STREET WITH NO FOOD OR SHELTER. BUT WE ALL SURVIVED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

AND NOW THE GIFTS COME.

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Giphy

IT STARTED WITH THIS INCREDIBLE GIFT OF HEALTH AND A LONGER LIFE SPAN. WHEN YOU ARE AT PEAK HEALTH, YOU JUST LIVE LONGER. BUT THE LAPIS HAS DONE MORE THAN THAT I THINK. IT CHANGES YOU IN A WAY THAT IS ALMOST MAGIC. NOT ONLY YOUR BODY REGENERATES, BUT THE EFFECT ON YOUR CHAKRAS IS NOT TO BE DISCOUNTED. THE CLEANING UP OF THE VARIOUS BODY FIELDS ALSO OCCURS AND YOUR OWN BODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT, NOT THE PRODUCT. THE LAPIS JUST MAKES YOU HEALTHY ENOUGH THAT YOUR OWN BODY AND MIND GET YOUR BODY FIELD UP TO SNUFF AND BEYOND.

SO THE PRODUCT IS NOT ONLY PHYSICAL, BUT IT ALSO HAS A PROFOUND EFFECT ON THE SPIRITUAL SIDE. IT IS WITHOUT EQUAL AND THIS IS WHY I STATED THAT I WOULD SUPPORT IT. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE RUN ACROSS SUCH A GAME CHANGER, AND I HAVE SEEN A FEW.

WHEN I FIRST CAME TO CHINA A DECADE AGO, I MET WITH THE ELDERS AND THE COUNCIL PEOPLE. AFTER THREE YEARS, I WAS TRUSTED ENOUGH TO VISIT CAVES AND SUCHLIKE, AND EVEN WAS INVITED TO HQ TO LEARN SECRETS.

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  2d6
I DID. SOME OF THE ELDERS I MET HERE LOOKED PRETTY YOUNG OR AT THE VERY LEAST WELL PRESERVED. I LEARNED THAT SOME OF THEM WERE HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD AND THIS ASTONISHED ME BEYOND MEASURE.

I LEARNED THEY TOOK WHAT ARE CALLED DRAGON PILLS EVERY 50 YEARS. THESE PILLS ARE HANDMADE FROM ABOUT A 100 DIFFERENT NATURAL AND BOTANICAL SUBSTANCES. SOME FLOWERS USED IN THE MIX COME FROM SPECIFIC MOUNTAINS WHERE THEY GROW, AND ONLY GROW THERE. MADE CAREFULLY, THEY ARE DISTRIBUTED EVERY NOW AND THEN ACCORDING TO THE AGE OF THE ELDER AND HIS IMPORTANCE IN THE WORLD MIX.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM THESE ELDERS HAVE IS TRAVEL DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS. IT IS DIFFICULT TO CONVINCE IMMIGRATION THAT YOU ARE REALLY 108 YEARS OLD WHEN YOU LOOK ABOUT 40, AND WITHOUT A PASSPORT YOU CAN’T GO ANYWHERE. SO THAT IS THE SINGLE LARGEST ISSUE THEY FACE WHEN THEY TAKE THESE PILLS. YOU WILL NOT GET THAT WITH LAPIS, BUT YOU WILL LOSE AT LEAST 10 OR 20 YEARS FROM WHERE YOU ARE NOW. YOUR FACE AND BODY WILL SHOW IT.

THERE ARE SOME VERY CONCERNED ELDERS THAT ARE WORKING HARD TO GET THEIR RELEASES DONE AND WORKING FOR OUR HUMANITY. I MEET WITH THEM FROM TIME TO TIME AND LEND A HAND WHERE I CAN.

THEY KNOW THINGS THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE GEOLOGICAL CHANGES AND THEY ARE SCRAMBLING TO BE PREPARED. THEIR TECH IS A BIT ODD IN THAT IT CONSISTS OF HERBS AND THINGS THAT HEAL, AND NOT NECESSARILY HIGH TECH GADGETS. THE CHINESE FAMILY HERE IS VERY TIGHT LIPPED ABOUT THE STUFF THEY HAVE DEVELOPED TO SUSTAIN LIFE AND BE HEALTHY FOR A VERY LONG TIME. FOR SURE THAT WILL BE A GREAT BOON FOR OUR HUMANITY AS THE HEALTH KNOWLEDGE OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS IS MADE AVAILABLE. THIS IS MIMICKED BY THE EFFECTS OF THE LAPIS PRODUCT. PRETTY DARN CLOSE TO SOME OF THEIR HIGHER END STUFF I WOULD SAY.

WE ARE GOING TO REVAMP THE WEBSITE, AND INSTALL PROJECT TRACKING SOFTWARE NOW THAT THE FUNDING SIDE IS STRAIGHTENED OUT AND WE SHALL BEGIN RECEIVING THESE FUNDS. IT WILL BE SLOW AT FIRST AS THESE FOLKS THAT ARE PROVIDING THE MASSIVE FUNDINGS ARE VERY CAREFUL. THE FIRST BITS GO TO ESTABLISHING THE INFRASTRUCTURE AND BY THAT I MEAN THE FINANCIAL STRUCTURE THAT WILL RECEIVE AND DISTRIBUTE FUNDS. THE MUNDANE OFFICE SETUP PART IS A STANDARD THAT IS PREDICTABLE AND THEREFORE EASY TO CREATE ON ANY SCALE.

FIRST PROJECTS OUT OF THE GATE WILL INCLUDE THE ENVIRONMENTAL TECH THAT IS SO NECESSARY FOR OUR SURVIVAL. THE OCEANS WILL OF NECESSITY BE A PRIORITY AS THEY ARE HEAVILY POLLUTED AND WATER BEING LIFE, CAN NOT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THE EGREGIOUS EFFECTS OF OUR POLLUTION AND INDIFFERENCE.

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  200w

ANCIENT TECHNOLOGIES HAVING TO DO WITH FREQUENCY UNDERSTANDING ARE COMING OUT NOW, AND MANY SCIENTISTS AND INVENTORS HAVE CONTACTED ME IN RESPECT OF THEIR INVENTIONS AND OUTLOOKS ON WHAT CAN BE DONE IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

ONE IN PARTICULAR ECHOED MANY WITH THE QUANTUM FIELD POWER GENERATOR. A STATIC MODEL, IT JUST GENERATES ELECTRICITY FROM THE AMBIENT RADIATION THAT IS PRESENT ALL THE TIME. SHADES OF TESLA. ANOTHER IS THE TOROID FIELD GENERATOR WHICH RELIES ON THE 369 SEQUENCE TO GENERATE POWER.

ANOTHER SET OF SCIENTISTS HAVE FINESSED FUSION POWER THAT PRODUCES ELECTRICITY DIRECTLY. THEY CAN DO NEUTRON ACTIVATED FUSION FROM DEUTERIUM AND TRITIUM. THIS IS REALLY NOT NEW AS SOME GOVERNMENT CONSORTIUMS HAVE ALREADY DEVELOPED IT A LONG TIME AGO, BUT OIL IS OIL AND PRODUCES VAST AMOUNTS OF WEALTH TO THE FEW AT THE TOP, SO THEY HAVE NOT LET IT OUT. THESE GUYS MAY PROD THOSE FOLK TO LET LOOSE AND PROVIDE HUMANITY WITH THIS ALTERNATIVE. STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED.

WHATEVER HAPPENS, YOU CAN BE SURE THAT THE BOYS AT THE TOP WILL DECIDE WHEN TO LET LOOSE THE SPECIAL TECH THAT HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED, AND THERE IS LITTLE THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT. THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD AT KEEPING SECRETS AND THINGS HIDDEN.

BUT TAKE HEART. UPSTAIRS HAS GRAND DESIGNS FOR US. FROM THE TIME OF THE FIRST DNA TESTERS BY THE ANUNAKI TO PRESENT DAY, THERE HAS BEEN A PATH SET FORTH FOR HUMANITY THAT WHEN TAKEN, WILL RESULT IN THE 1000 YEAR GOLDEN AGE. IT IS ACHIEVABLE AND JUST AROUND THE CORNER. THE EVENTS TO COME LIKE THE SOLAR PRECESSION AND THE ROCK AND ROLL OF OUR MOTHER, WILL BE FOLLOWED BY A HUGE EFFORT BY THE WORLD TO REBUILD AND DO IT RIGHT. THAT WILL BE A CRITICAL TIME AND WE HAVE TO READY FOR IT. WHAT WE ARE DOING IS EXACTLY THAT.

IN THE NEXT DAYS WE ARE GOING TO BE WORKING HARD AND FAST AS WE RECEIVE FIRST RESULTS OF OUR LONG WAIT. AFTER THAT, IT WILL BE DOUBLE AND TRIPLE THE WORKLOAD BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP UP WITH MESSAGES.

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
NOVEMBER 25, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Zap-scam-alert2

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Confused

I
ZAP wrote:T STARTED WITH THIS INCREDIBLE GIFT OF HEALTH AND A LONGER LIFE SPAN. WHEN YOU ARE AT PEAK HEALTH, YOU JUST LIVE LONGER. BUT THE LAPIS HAS DONE MORE THAN THAT I THINK. IT CHANGES YOU IN A WAY THAT IS ALMOST MAGIC. NOT ONLY YOUR BODY REGENERATES, BUT THE EFFECT ON YOUR CHAKRAS IS NOT TO BE DISCOUNTED. THE CLEANING UP OF THE VARIOUS BODY FIELDS ALSO OCCURS AND YOUR OWN BODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT, NOT THE PRODUCT. THE LAPIS JUST MAKES YOU HEALTHY ENOUGH THAT YOUR OWN BODY AND MIND GET YOUR BODY FIELD UP TO SNUFF AND BEYOND. 

Lapis does NOT do anything ZAP tells us it will do, it's just snake oil.
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Snake-oil

What ZAP really needs is;
POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Truth-serum

Last edited by 4-truth on Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP pretends to be a worldwide conglomerate called "Humanus" with offices worldwide.
He even knows the world leaders personally.
Did you know he has his own airline ?

So why does he feel the need to constantly beg for money and food ?

And did you know that he had to move because his home was being foreclosed, after which he moved in with a friend.
And lo & behold, the friends home was foreclosed as well. Talking about bad luck...

His "head office" is in Calgary Canada and when you google the coordinates it it located in the middle of a highway. The nearest building is a theater, go figure.
His corporate mailing address is a mailbox in a local drugstore.

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Mail

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Humanus

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Ass

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Sick2

Stumps

I AM SURE THE LANDA TEAM ARE AS DISPLEASED AS US ALL WITH THE CONSTANT MISSTATEMENTS . THEY INDICATE IT IS FURTHER UP THE LINE AND AS THEY ARE SUFFERING TOO , NOTHING ELSE MAKES SENSE.

WE ALL HAVE A DESTINY. SOME CHOSE TO DEDICATE THEIR LIVES TO HELPING HUMANITY, SOME TO CREATING WEALTH AND A FEW TO SLAUGHTER.

WHEN WE GIVE TO A STREET BEGGER WE HOPE HE USES THAT BLESSING ON FOOD AND TO KEEP HIMSELF WARM IN WINTER . WE GIVE IT UNCONDITIONALLY AS IN TRUTH MANY WILL VISIT THE LOCAL PUB AND SQUANDER IT .

GOD SEES ALL. THE GIVER HAS BEEN KIND . HE HAS DONE AN ACT ....LOVE THY NEIGHBOR ....AND HE CAN KNOW THAT HE HAS ACTED IN GODS WILL.

WE ALL HAVE TO EXAMINE OURSELVES AT LEAST ONCE AS WE PASS ONTO THE NEXT PLACE. WE MUST NOT FORGET ....GOD SEES ALL.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SOME THINK IT IS THEIR LOT IN LIFE TO LIE, CHEAT AND STEAL FROM KINDHEARTED FOLKS LIKE YOURSELF. THOSE SAME TYPES ALSO FEEL THEY ARE ABOVE LIFTING A FINGER TO WORK TO HELP THEMSELVES. NARCISSISTIC PSYCHOPATHIC BEHAVIOR RULE THEIR MINDS. SOME HUMANS ARE JUST BORN BAD.

SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE ABILITY TO SEE THROUGH THIS KIND OF FRAUD AND RECOGNIZE THESE BAD ONES AND SOME DO NOT. THOSE THAT DON'T ARE THE MARKS AND KEEP THESE SHYSTERS FLUSH WITH CASH. THEY ARE ENABLERS AND PARTICIPANTS TO CRIME THAT IS DRESSED UP AS CHARITY. THOSE THAT SEE DO ALL THEY CAN TO PROTECT THE UNSEEING GULLIBLE AND CLUELESS VICTIMS OF THESE CRIMINALS.

YOU SPEAK OF THE "LANDA TEAM" OF CRIMINALS AS IF THEY ARE LEGIT. DO SOME RESEARCH. DOES NOT TAKE MUCH TO SEE THROUGH THE SET UP THAT THEY HAVE GOING. WAKE UP. YOUR GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU TO BE TAKEN BY CRIMINALS NOR BLINDLY BELIEVE ALL THE BULLSHIT THEY SPEW.

SOME CAN CLEARLY SEE THEIR NEXT SCAM BREWING ONCE THEY STORY BOARD THE REASON GRAMPA WILL BE BLOWING THEM OFF ON THE LIE OF FUNDING. THEY ARE BUILDING YOU ALL UP TO BUY LAPIS. LOL

SOME SEE THAT THERE ARE SO MANY TRULY IN NEED AT THIS TIME. LOOK AROUND YOU. THERE ARE MANY SUFFERING RIGHT IN YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD. IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO HELP START WHERE YOU KNOW YOUR HELP WILL TOUCH REAL PEOPLE NOT STORY LINE CHARACTERS THAT SOME FRAUDULENT GROUP MAKES UP! IF YOU NEED DIRECTION IN THIS GIVING LET ME KNOW AS MANY MEMBERS HERE ON THIS SITE ARE BARELY SCRAPPING BY.

4-truth

4-truth

How do you recognize a sincere person from a scammer ?

A sincere person talks in specifics, and is not afraid to provide details.
A scammer on the other hand only talks in generalities and will NEVER provide any verifiable detailed information.

We have asked ZAP / Jerzy Babkowski on numerous occasions to share details but his answers are always very vague, even ridiculous,  like the time he needed money to visit his destitute mother in Vancouver who lives in an apartment worth 1/2 million dollars.
And the answers he gives us have NEVER checked out.
He also never shares anything positive, only sob stories. One would think that as a successful entrepreneur and world traveler that he would have lots of DETAILED positive stories to tell where he made a difference.  Yet it appears that most of what he shares involves destitute people needing diapers or gas.   
How can you "save the world" when you can't even look after yourself or those who are part of your "team" ?

In other words, this world savior can't even provide life's basic necessities.
Plus he doesn't remember what he told us last week, last month or last year.
Ask him about the Bridge Loan.....

Stumps, I understand your reasoning but I also know that the bible talks about Jesus in the temple throwing out the scammers....
Apparently, it even involved force !

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Jesus

POOFness for NOV 25: Try a little Kindness and SEND ME MONEY!  Benefit

4-truth

4-truth

Stumps wrote:WHEN WE GIVE TO A STREET BEGGER WE HOPE HE USES THAT BLESSING ON FOOD AND TO KEEP HIMSELF WARM IN WINTER . WE GIVE IT UNCONDITIONALLY AS IN TRUTH MANY WILL VISIT THE LOCAL PUB AND SQUANDER IT .

GOD SEES ALL. THE GIVER HAS BEEN KIND . HE HAS DONE AN ACT ....LOVE THY NEIGHBOR ....AND HE CAN KNOW THAT HE HAS ACTED IN GODS WILL.

WE ALL HAVE TO EXAMINE OURSELVES AT LEAST ONCE AS WE PASS ONTO THE NEXT PLACE. WE MUST NOT FORGET ....GOD SEES ALL.

I learned a very - very long time ago: 
LOOK, DON'T LISTEN.

What it means is, look at the results, don't listen to the explanations or worse, justifications.
Another way of putting this is: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

And  when it comes to ZAP, we have listened to 5 years of justifications without any positive results.

When I give money to a street beggar for a supposed meal and I see him going straight to the liquor store, I have to think twice about giving him money again. I simply do not support self destructing habits.
And it is my believe that ZAP turns any & all donations into supporting his drug habit. He shows ALL the classic signs of being a druggie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum