OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF

+3
ANENRO
Gunny_USA
PurpleSkyz
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF Empty POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:59 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 8-Mar-2018 19:06:44

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF Internet-Fraud-Alert1

Subject: BABY FOOD AND PROOF
Date: Thu, March 8, 2018 6:33 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF Raw

HI ALL,

I JUST GOT AN EMERGENCY REQUEST FROM ALIAH. MY GODSON BRADD IS OUT OF EVERYTHING AND THEY ARE DESTITUTE AND I HAVE TO ASK FOR HELP TO FEED AND KEEP HIM AND HER UNDER A ROOF. THE MESSAGE WAS:

[3/7/2018 10:10:07 PM] Aliah Resullar: Chairman hopefully your in good situation coz d owner of d house is asking me to leave, bradds milk is almost finish, and i dont have any money with me i got store and restaurant credits now.
[3/7/2018 10:11:33 PM] Aliah Resullar: I hope good things comes im truly worried here now,i hope for your kind understanding,my deepest apology for adding your pressures,hope you have your food already,have a good night,God bless
[3/7/2018 11:39:39 PM] me: I am doing my best – I have to go and ask for help – will let you know soonest

I ALSO NEED A LITTLE FOR ANOTHER THAT IS BEDRIDDEN, AND MAYBE A LITTLE FOOD FOR ME. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IT IS VERY TOUGH TO ASK BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANY CHOICE IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES AS OUR FUNDS THAT ARE IN TRANSIT WILL ARRIVE, BUT NOT BEFORE THIS WEEKEND AND THAT IS A HUGE CRUNCH.

POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF Giphy

TO ANSWER ONE NAYSAYER SITTING ON THE FENCE NOT KNOWING WHETHER TO BASH ME OR SUPPORT ME, THUS FAR I HAVE A STACK OF WESTERN UNION RECEIPTS FOR ALL THE FUNDS THAT WERE DONATED AND WENT OUT TO HELP ME AND THE TEAM, AND SPREADSHEETS OF ALL THE PAYPAL TRANSMISSIONS INCOMING AND OUTGOING TO THOSE IN NEED. I ONLY TAKE WHAT I NEED TO SURVIVE AND KEEP WORKING, AND THE RECORDS I HAVE KEPT (AND REALLY HAPPY I DID) ARE OPEN TO SCRUTINY AND ABSOLUTE PROOF OF WHAT I DID, AND DO, WITH WHAT IS GIFTED. I DO NOT DRIVE A ROLLS ROYCE, BUT A $500 OLDSMOBILE (I HAVE THE RECEIPT) I MANAGED TO GET FOR MYSELF. IT RUNS AND DOES NOT BURN OIL. THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT UNLIKE OTHERS THAT MONEY DISAPPEARS SOME DEEP DARK HOLE AND THERE IS NO ACCOUNTABILITY, I HAVE CLEAR RECORDS OPEN TO ANYBODY THAT WISHES PROOF OF WHAT I DO. I TOOK A PICTURE OF ONE YEAR’S STACK OF WESTERN UNIONS SO YOU CAN GET AN IDEA OF THE DISTRIBUTIONS GOING OUT TO KEEP THIS EFFORT WORKING FOR US.

BY NOW MANY OF YOU KNOW I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD TRUTH AND HAVE BEEN TRANSPARENT AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE. I WOULD NOT BE STANDING BEFORE YOU IF I WAS DOING “OTHER” STUFF, OR LASTED ON A WEEKLY BASIS FOR NEARLY 5 OR 6 YEARS NOW IF I TRULY WAS OF THE DARK. SO WHEN I ASK, IT IS BECAUSE IT IS NECESSARY TO SAVE LIVES AND SITUATIONS ONLY. THE PEOPLE I HELP (YOU HELP) ARE THE ONES THAT WILL BE WORKING FOR YOU AND ALL OF HUMANITY FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. THEY WERE CHOSEN CAREFULLY, AND THEY ARE ALL STILL HERE DESPITE ALL THE TURBULENCE BECAUSE THE CAUSE IS GOOD, AND RIGHT AND JUST. THERE IS NO OTHER REASON.

SO DEAR NAYSAYERS, WILL YOU KEEP PURSUING YOUR QUEST TO KEEP FOOD AWAY FROM MOUTHS THAT NEED IT? OR WILL YOU LET THIS GO. MY INVITE TO MEET ME FACE TO FACE ALWAYS STANDS, BUT SO FAR ONLY 5 PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN ME UP ON THIS OFFER. WE GOT TO KNOW EACH OTHER WELL, AND BECAME FRIENDS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, THEY BECAME PART OF THIS EFFORT FOR HUMANITY.

BY THE WAY, I JUST GOT OFF A MAJOR CONFERENCE CALL WHILE WRITING THIS WITH THE FOLKS THAT ARE DOING THE TTM’S FOR THE ZIM, AND LEARNED THEY ARE STARTED AND NEXT WEEK MANY WILL BE DONE. AS I SAID BEFORE, THERE WILL BE MANY WITH MONEY VERY SOON NOW AND WE WILL ALL BE ABLE TO TAKE A BREATH AND GET TO THE WORK AHEAD. HANG IN THERE A BIT LONGER AS IT IS STARTED AND HAPPENING.

GOD BLESS AND MUCH THANKS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF Zap-WU

POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF Joke

proof

[proof]    

• Synonyms
  • Examples
  • Word Origin  

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun  
evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.

anything serving as such evidence:
What proof do you have?
the act of testing or making trial of anything; test; trial:
to put a thing to the proof.
the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.
Law. (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.
the effect of evidence in convincing the mind.
an arithmetical operation serving to check the correctness of a calculation.

WHERE IS THE PROOF? ALL I SEE IS A STACK OF PAPERS THAT YOU HAVE SPREAD OUT AND TAKEN A PIC OF.
WHAT HOTEL DOES MARY LIVE AT? SHOW A RECEIPT PAYING HER WEEKLY RENT THERE. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE VENDOR USED TO SUPPLY HER OXYGEN? SHOW A RECEIPT OF DELIVERY OF SAID O2.
YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN A PIC OF PAPERS JERZY!!! WE ALL KNOW HOW HANDY YOU ARE WITH A CAMERA BUT THE ABOVE PIC IS NOT PROOF.
OH AND IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO US HERE AT THIS SITE AS BEING ON THE FENCE... BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOT UNTIL YOU PROVE AND GIVE INFO THAT CAN ACTUALLY BE VALIDATED WILL THAT EVEN BE A CONSIDERATION. SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION... YES! WE WILL KEEP PURSUING UNTIL YOU GIVE REAL PROOF YOU ARE NOT THE LYING SACK OF FECES THAT YOU APPEAR TO BE.

POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF Internet-Fraud-Alert1

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Gunny_USA

Gunny_USA

LOL... That pic looks just like my taxes before they go to the accountant every year.....
Everyone has bills.

Such a SCAM.
Peace,
Gunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nIGRJ-geIc&t=18s

WilliaminUSA

Proof? Hahahahahahahaha.
Hopefully he's drying up. Most of his recent posts mention the "naysayers" so we are getting to him.

Last edited by WilliaminUSA on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted something that was incorrect)

ANENRO

POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF Cash_110
Hey Zap! Where did you want us to ship this pallet? Hopefully this shipment will help you for awhile. If you need more, just let us know.

WilliaminUSA

I found a receipt for baby bradd from a Phillippine (sp?) hospital and the ghoul also posted this with the receipt:
A North American questioned the health care cost and the shit stain replied with this total lie:
WHILE THAT MAY BE TRUE IN NORTH AMERICA WITH ITS MORE REFINED SYSTEM, IT IS NOT TRUE, FOR EXAMPLE, IN CHINA OR HONG KONG WHERE THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU WITH MINIMAL ATTENTION UNTIL YOU PAY THE BILL. THE SAME IS TRUE IN THE PHILLIPINNES. THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, BUT IF YOU DO NOT PAY THE BILL WHEN YOU LEAVE, YOU GO TO JAIL.  To prove it's total BS I also found this:
Sep 28, 2017 - This article will review the facts about theFilipino healthcare system, and give you options on public and private plans to help you with your visit or relocation to thePhilippines. ... All citizens are entitled to free healthcare under the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth). To give you a general ...

robert18

....this mother f...r babkowski jerzy alias zap, a Canadian criminal, swindler is still desperately trying to continue raping innocent naive fellow humans despite of all our appeals to his twisted, degenerated mind but that's OK folks, let us do our part and even increase our resistance by continuing appealing to his potential victims so soon there will be no one allured by this sociopath. 
This degenerate is trying all tricks in his shenanigans book knowing that he can get away with this criminal activities simply because he is existing in a Canadian jurisdiction which allowing such criminals to strive.
Soon hopefully Canadian people will push for changes and such rotten degenerated swindler will be put away for good.

robert18

BY THE WAY, I JUST GOT OFF A MAJOR CONFERENCE CALL WITH DAVE SHMIDT WHILE WRITING THIS WITH THE FOLKS THAT ARE DOING THE TTM’S FOR THE ZIM, WHICH DOES NOT EXIST AND LEARNED THEY ARE STARTED AND NEXT WEEK MANY WILL BECOME MULTI BILLIONAIRES AS I SAID BEFORE, THERE WILL BE MANY WITH TRILLIONS OF $$$ VERY SOON AS ONE NON EXISTING "ZIM" = $1.000,000 AND YOU CAN BUT THIS COLOR PRINT OF 1.000,000 "ZIM" FOR $$85 SO I THINK THAT MAKES ALLOT OF SENSE......NOW AND WE WILL ALL BE ABLE TO TAKE A BREATH AND GET TO THE WORK AHEAD. HANG IN THERE A BIT LONGER, SEND ME YOUR MONEY MORONS AND I WILL KEEP ON SUPPLYING YOU WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL NEWS. 

IN OUR SERVICE 
ZAP - BABKOWSKI, CANADIAN LEADING SWINDLER.

EL_O_EL

ha hah ha! I swear, wasn't it a week ago (or so) that I mentiopned that surely there must be receipts for Western Unions/Thomas Cook transactions?  Lo and behold, and although he never reads this board (yeah right fool!) he produces a stack of some.  GOd I hope those aren't receipts for people having sent JerkZappo's Ugly, fat, worthless, Lie-infested ass money!!  nevertheless, 
Aliah CLarisse Resullar looks to be doing quite well on her facebook, and doesn't look destitue or homeless or even hurting for money, at all!  In fact, she looks to be partying it up in Batangas Philipines.   
https://www.facebook.com/ACresullar09

Who wants to bet that if she's contacted on Facebook, that she knows nothing of this Fool and his lies, or even his fat ass sausage finger typed pleas for Funds on her and Baby Bradd's behalf.  Oh, but he's your son's Godfather though!!!!!  Actually, Aliah looks to be doing well enough that she could probably send Zap funds HIS way (500$ oldsmobile and all!!!!)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AHAHAHA!!!!
Could this be another Aliah maybe? Not a single pic of her holding onto a baby. And she can't be a day over 18 from the pics. But I messaged her. I will let you know if I get a reply. ahahaha to funny!

POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF 1292150244

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

POOFness for MAR 8: BABY FOOD AND PROOF Zap-wu10

Hmmm...

Let's take a closer look, shall we.

As you begin to zoom in, you can see dates that are 2012 and 2013. Not exactly recent.

There is no signature that resembles "Jerzy".

Some go to Florida.

What an interesting way for the Western Union "Washing Machine" to send money from a PayPal account, that receives money, to send to some joker...er "Team Member" in need of paying bills. Is it cash at the other end or a money order?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum