OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict

Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict Nwl48dg15zumpjeukocd

Bill Cosby guilty; faces up to 30 years imprisonment
Posted on April 26, 2018 by Dr. Eowyn  
Bill Cosby Feeling Disoriented After Jury Slips Conviction Into His Verdict Bill-cosby-with-obama
Bill Cosby (l) and Obama celebrating Ted Kennedy’s birthday, 2009.
Justice, at last.
Page Six reports, April 26, 2018, that nearly 14 years after actor/comedian Bill Cosby drugged and molested a woman 30 years his junior, a jury found him guilty of all charges in his sex assault retrial.
His first trial last year ended in a hung jury after jurors were unable to reach a verdict.
Cosby, 80, showed no emotion and looked down at the table in front of him as the jury forewoman read aloud “guilty” to all three felony counts of aggravated indecent assault. He now faces up to 10 years behind bars on each of the three counts.
Cosby was allowed to remain free on $1 million bail despite a fight from prosecutors who said he was a flight risk and someone with “limitless wealth” and a private plane. The argument prompted an outburst from Cosby, who stood up and yelled, “He doesn’t have a plane, you a–hole! That shows what you know!” Cosby was ordered to surrender his passport and stay in Montgomery County pending his sentencing date, which was not set.
Cosby’s chief accuser, Andrea Constand, 45, took the stand to publicly relay for a second time her recollection of the horrifying 2004 attack. The former Temple University basketball administrator told jurors she took three blue pills from Cosby, which she thought were herbal, to help with stress while at his Cheltenham, Pennsylvania home in January 2004. She said her mouth became “cottony,” and her legs “rubbery,” and was helped by the then-67-year-old Cosby to a couch before she slipped into darkness.
Constand testified: “I was kind of, um, jolted awake, and felt Mr. Cosby on the couch behind me, and my vagina was being penetrated quite forcefully. I felt my breasts being touched. And he took my hand, and placed my hand on his penis, and masturbated himself with my hand. And I was not able to do anything about it.”
In what proved to be a turning point for prosecutors, five other Cosby accusers were allowed to testify at this trial — supermodel Janice Dickinson, Heidi Thomas, Chelan Lasha, Janice Baker-Kinney and Maude Lise-Lotte Lublin. They each testified that Cosby had slipped them pills and sexually assaulted them.
Cosby has been accused of drugging and sexually assaulting some 60 women, not a single one of whom is black.
~Eowyn

Thanks to: https://fellowshipoftheminds.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum