OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Has The Moment Arrived? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has The Moment Arrived?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Has The Moment Arrived? Empty Has The Moment Arrived? Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:21 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Has The Moment Arrived?

June 21, 2018 / Visionkeeper

Has The Moment Arrived? Beauty-dark-jump-ocean-favim-com-4590719Photo Source: 
Music below to read by:
Witnessing the chaos over the past few days has been quite distressing to deal with. The drama and dialogue continue to rankle people with their vitriol and deepen the already existing division that is undoing the calm and sowing discontent. I sit here and pull my hair out and want to scream “we’re so much better than this! Grow up.” Ego, judgment, tit for tat and the ever constant need to be right are such old school ways of interacting with life. We should be well beyond this stage and yet we remain entrenched in that negative energy.
So I started thinking about it and again my need to find the core of something made me observe more closely what is going on. I can clearly see each and every one of us has our beliefs we hold dear and defend at all costs. So taking this issue to task would mean finding a common thread to hold us all together regardless of our different beliefs. That seems to be the missing factor today and it is the reason we are adrift without a moral compass. We have nothing to connect us together. We need a main, well focused, direction to place our attention so we can continue to grow and expand and move forward. Humanity needs to finally accept this challenge and stand strong. All of this drama going on is our message that it is time to unleash change upon the world.
I am not certain exactly what that common thread is. A desire to bring peace to the world perhaps, we are overdue to see peace unfold. I believe all the chaos we are seeing  is forcing us to come together on common ground in order for our survival to continue. We are overdosing on hatred and continual attacks from all directions. We are at a very low point in our evolution right now, we have actually gone backwards rather than forwards as we were meant to do. The steady diet of propaganda being dished out every day, morning noon and night, it’s no wonder this has happened. Now that we realize what is happening it is time to fully awaken and embrace change.
Hopefully this is that moment in time when we finally understand that learning how to love one another is and always has been our mission here on earth. This division and hatred and these verbal attacks going on will continue until we wise up and see that our challenge in this lifetime is to figure out how to co-exist in harmony. That comes from knowing how to love one another and most of us don’t know the first thing about how to do this. It is foreign and uncomfortable, but it is also urgently needed. We have been so distracted we have not learned what we were meant to learn. How do we silence our judgments of others, how do we tame our egos and no longer have the intense need to ‘be right’ all of the time. These emotions are holding us back, they stop our ability to love and it is time to release them and move on to a new way of being. Let us use this chaos to grow and become better than we are now. Let us finally learn how to love and accept what is.
Now if you know how to bring humanity together for this ah ha moment let us all know. That is the part I can’t figure out. How do we pull this off? It’s time to figure out this puzzle and make it happen. We know it’s possible!
Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper

https://youtu.be/w9dpwIPkN84

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum