OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?”

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Reddit/GreatAwakening 7-21-18… “Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” (#JFKJr #Trump #Q, #QAnon)

Posted on 2018/07/21 by Kauilapele

“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” Jfk_jr_and_carolyn_possibles_comparison_400
Click to view full image
This image showed up in this Reddit GreatAwakening post. I’m posting it here because I feel like it is a strong possibility that they (JFK Jr and Carolyn (formerly “Carolyn Bessette“) indeed are still alive, and working with DJT and the Alliance.
The comparisons noted in the image are certainly seem credible to me.
This is related to these two prior Kp blog posts:

• Fascinating Reddit post… “Has it been noted that POTUS will be meeting Putin on the anniversary of JFK jr’s death”
  • RMN / 8chan… “Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump?…” (#JFKJr #Trump #Q, #QAnon)

So check out the comparison image and see what fits for you!

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

John F. Kennedy Jr. and the “Failure and Redemption Plan” (via Valerie Photographer) and a related #Q post 1082

Posted on 2018/07/22 by Kauilapele
“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” Jfk_caroline_jfk_jr_in_whitehouse_300_1I’m posting this because it strongly “hit” something within me. As more and more of these pieces come together (for example, see this recent post), the picture becomes clearer (thanks to Twitter follower @TheLoop12741459 for this). Whether this is exactly the way things have happened, I cannot say. But it feels right, and I’d love for it to be true.

https://youtu.be/6FYlr8Wx81g

Here is the Q post that relates. Add things up. See how it “resonates”. It does for me.
#Q post 1082
04-08-2018 08:15:14 HST Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 952914
POTUS & JFK JR.
Relationship.
Plane crash 1999.
HRC Senate 2000.
The “Start.”
Enjoy the show.
Q

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM

And today's post, again raising the possibility(s)... Link from KP

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/69yk97TkX0A

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” 57tb08hvpab11

MartyM

MartyM

The answer will come, when this guy whoever he is, is seen no more. It's certainly an interesting concept and I'm not opposed to it, just don't see them being this foolish...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

When you say foolish are you referring to them being Trump supporters? ahahahaha
I KNEW the Clinton's were evil AF so to me this theory is totally plausible. There are pics that I have seen of Bush senior present at his fathers assassination day event also so it does give all of this some credence for me too. If this turns out to have teeth that would just blow everyone minds.Maybe it would be enough to finally wake the sleepers!

MartyM

MartyM

“Does this comparison image indicate JFK Jr. and his wife are still alive?” 1628498548   Certainly not for being Trump supporters, more so for coming out from behind the curtain. I would think that to be very risky, especially with any association to Trump. The depth of Evil in the swamp is indeed unfathomable. It would indeed be most interesting to see the reactions of the sheeple to have 'John Boy' rise from the ashes, so to speak... lol    shy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum