OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Empty POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:11 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for AUG 24: THE TRIP
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 24-Aug-2018 23:47:47

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Scam-alert
Subject: THE TRIP
Date: Fri, August 24, 2018 9:48 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Lies210

HI ALL

I AM LEAVING TOMORROW FOR SPECIAL TRIPS TO CHINA AND EUROPE. I WILL BE BACK MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER. I WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY FROM TIME TO TIME AS MY ITINERARY IS PRETTY FULL WITH MEETINGS, BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER MESSAGES BUT DO NOT COUNT ON IT IMMEDIATELY BUT MAYBE A DAY OR TWO LATER WHEN I PICK UP AND RESPOND.. THE NEWS LETTER WILL CONTINUE WITH SUSAN , POOFNESS AND DJ’s INSPIRATION AND INFORMATION SO BE MINDFUL TO ABSORB THE CONTENT..WHEN POSSIBLE I WILL MAKE EFFORTS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR ONGOING EFFORTS

POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Giphy

OVER THESE YEARS I HAVE BEEN TRANSPARENT IN WHAT I DO AND HOW I DO IT, BUT WITH THIS TRIP I CAN NOT DIVULGE MUCH INFORMATION OTHER THAN IT DOES INVOLVE PROJECT FUNDINGS ON A GLOBAL SCALE.

POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP PF6RV08

I CAN TRAVEL NOW BECAUSE THE FIRST FUNDS ARE ASSURED NEXT WEEK, AND THANKS TO YOU AND INTERNAL TEAM MEMBERS, WE MANAGED TO SCRAPE TOGETHER ALMOST ENOUGH TO GET ME TRAVELLING. WE ARE STILL SHORT A LITTLE, AND IF YOU CAN THROW THE LAST BIT WE NEED FOR THIS EFFORT IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST BLESSING WE COULD RECEIVE RIGHT NOW. NOTHING MORE REQUIRED AFTER THIS.

POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Scamalert

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A TERRIBLE GRIND TO GET TO THIS POINT, BUT WE HAVE ARRIVED AND ALTHOUGH I AM GOING OVER THERE WITH ALMOST NOTHING BUT THE SHIRT ON MY BACK, MY ACCOUNT WILL BE LOADED NEXT WEEK SO I CAN CONTINUE. IT IS DIFFICULT TO GO ON A SHOESTRING AND A PRAYER THAT FUNDS WILL MATERIALIZE LATER, BUT I MUST GO BECAUSE OF THE TIMINGS INVOLVED BEFORE THE FUNDS COME IN. IT IS A BIT SCARY BUT I HAVE GOOD CONFIDENCE NOW SO I LEAVE IT ALL UP TO HIM TO GUIDE ME AND THIS MONUMENTAL EFFORT WE ARE IN FOR EVERYBODY.

POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Scamalert

MY DEEPEST THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT, AND YOU CAN REST EASY KNOWING THAT YOUR HELP WILL MEAN MILLIONS WILL STOP SUFFERING, AND ESTABLISH A NEW PATH FOR OUR HUMANITY. THIS IS OUR PURPOSE AND OUR INTENT TO PROVIDE WHATEVER HELP AND SERVICES WE CAN TO MAKE PROJECTS SUCCESSFUL, CLEAN UP OUR MOTHER, AND PROVIDE RELIEF.

GOD BLESS. LOVE AND HUGS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

[b]POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Tenor_10POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Plus-thPOOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Scisso10POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Equal-sign-th POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP 4086512880
[/b]
[b]POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Internet-fraud-sign
Contributions [/b]

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Bull-shit-washer3

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy 7/19/17 wrote:CALLING ALL HELP! I HAVE BEEN APPROVED TO TRAVEL TO DO SOME SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS AND GIVE UP SOME THINGS TO SOME NICE PEOPLE WITH A CHECKBOOK. THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY, BUT WHEN I GET THERE AND SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE, THE CASH FLOW CAN BEGIN.

http://www.oom2.com/t48621-poofness-for-july-19-zaps-trip

Jerzy wrote:
I AM LEAVING TOMORROW FOR SPECIAL TRIPS TO CHINA AND EUROPE. I WILL BE BACK MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER.

Same trick every year.

Do you think Jerzy will send some photos of his trip? Like in front of the airport flight board in China? Or of the customs stamp in his passport upon arrival/departure? LMAO!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Guess Jerzy and Gramps have never heard of Docusign.... LOL
One would think that anyone that says they are the CEO of some big humanitarian org. would know of this simple and secure way to get your docs signed fast! No travel involved! Ah but then he could not use this big fat lie to sucker the gullible into sending him donation money to his fraudulent cash cow scam! MILKING IT!

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP, you can run but you can't hide....

POOFness for AUG 24: THE IMAGINARY TRIP Tracking

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum