OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 30-Aug-2018 18:24:47
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! Lies210

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! Scam-alert
Subject: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING
Date: Thu, August 30, 2018 12:56 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL,

I HAVE ARRIVED IN CHINA AND HAVE MET WITH ELDERS AND A GUY WITH A SPECIAL BADGE. GRANDFATHER IS NEXT AND HAVE TO GO TO BEIJING FOR THAT, AND MY FLIGHT IS IN 4 HOURS AND WHY I AM WRITING EARLY AS I WILL BE SWAMPED IN MEETINGS FOR THE NEXT DAYS. ALL MOVING EXCEEDINGLY WELL ON ALL FRONTS, AND EXPECT TO HAVE EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS SHORTLY. AFTER CHINA, THERE ARE A FEW PIT STOPS ALONG THE WAY TO MEET WITH THE OTHER GUARDIANS AND SHOULD BE BACK HOME WITHIN A WEEK AND HALF TO SET UP OFFICES.

IT WILL BE A MONUMENTAL TIME COMING UP WITH THE MAJOR CHANGES THAT ARE SLATED FOR US ALL, AND I AM GRATEFUL TO BE PART OF THIS GLOBAL EFFORT ALONG WITH ALL OUR TEAM MEMBERS.

POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! Giphy

I HAVE ALSO DEPLETED ALL RESOURCES FOR THIS TRIPTO KEEP STABILITY OVER AT HOME WITH THE TEAM AS THEY HAVE BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP ME GET HERE. OUR FUNDS ARE IN THE FINAL CLEARANCE STAGE AT THE MOMENT AND WITH ANY LUCK, THE BANK WILL RELEASE THEM SOONER THAN THE 5 DAY HOLD THEY HAVE STIPULATED. THEY ARE PUSHING BACK HOME.

POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! Scamalert

BUT IN THE MEANTIME, AND I HESITATE TO ASK, I DO NEED SOME MORE HELP FROM YOU TO KEEP THE OTHERS STABLE. I AM OK HERE AT THE MOMENT AS THE GOVERNMENT IS PICKING UP THE TAB THE MOMENT I HIT THE GROUND IN BEIJING, BUT I AM CONCERNED FOR THE OTHERS.

POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! Scamalert

ON THE RV SIDE, IT IS MOVING AND THERE IS TONS OF INFORMATION ON THE NET ABOUT IT SO I DO NOT HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING THERE.

THANKS IMMENSELY FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT WITHOUT WHICH THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED, AND SEND ENERGY AND PRAYERS FOR MARY. SHE IS AT THE VERGE AND STILL FIGHTING BUT DOES NOT HAVE LONG NOW. I REALLY HOPE SHE CAN HANG ON JUST A TAD LONGER UNTIL THE FUNDS CLEAR AND WE GET HER IN TO THE HOSPITAL IN SAN ANTONIO FOR THE BONE MARROW IN TIME. IT IS CUTTING IT CLOSE.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AND BIG HUGS.

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 19, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! Internet-fraud-sign
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:I AM OK HERE AT THE MOMENT AS THE GOVERNMENT IS PICKING UP THE TAB THE MOMENT I HIT THE GROUND IN BEIJING

So the government is going to pick up Jerzy's tab, but wouldn't pay for his flight?

POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! 1628498548 POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! 1628498548 POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! 1628498548 POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! 1628498548 POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! 1628498548 

If Jerzy were that important, the Chinese would be going to him!

Jerzy also forgot about the timezone differences. LMAO!!

Jerzy's email wrote:Subject: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING
Date: Thu, August 30, 2018 12:56 pm

Hobie's posting wrote:
POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 30-Aug-2018 18:24:47

Jerzy's little typo wrote:“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 19, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

It's now Friday in China

10:53 AM
Friday, August 31, 2018  (GMT+8)  
Time in China

Ooops!

shy

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! China

EL_O_EL

Clearly This is Fraudulent, Zap, you are lying!!!  Bone Marrow transplants need to be done immediately, not wait around for funding, in a dirty hotel room, allowing it to spread elsewhere.  He's been lying about Mary for what, 3 years now?  Yeaaaahhhhh......nope.  Fucking fraud liar piece of garbage.

4-truth

4-truth

How I perceive "world traveler" (yet destitute)  ZAP to get around....
HINT: He needs to rely on members of his "team".

Giddyap grandma....
I'm in a hurry to go to China.

POOFness for AUG 30: THE TRIP IS PROGRESSING SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!! Elderly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum