OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Jerzy410

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 16-Sep-2018 16:34:48
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Lies210

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Scamalert
Subject: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN
Date: Sun, September 16, 2018 9:30 am

Singin' in the Rain

Gene Kelly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The movement is a positive one because of the people pushing from behind the scenes and there are those who are trying to find other ways to delay, delay, delay but those attempts are being thwarted almost as fast as they come up.

Central bankers do not want this to happen. Even if it lands in a regional bank somewhere, it is helping them overcome some shortfalls in their own system . That has to be obvious to all of you by now; but if not, that is the issue being faced and you have to know how serious this is for them as well.

Insofar as the prosperity funds, those are indeed right behind the RV. Why you might ask: because they are much bigger and more diverse and across a wider berth of people. As far as the numbers are concerned; those have been exaggerated but they are high enough to be worth the wait. As far as the 'no free lunch' issue, that’s correct. Recipients have waited a very long time for pay out and their lunch is paid for.

Get the history of this in place and you will better understand the long time goal of the Elders to shift the power levels from the minority to the majority. When this began, it was with the intent of creating a better world.

The storm will have its impact, so do what you can where you can. Remember you are your 'brother’s' keeper for you are in truth— your brother/sister. .....Poof.....

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Scamalert
SUSAN SAYS

Cosmic Family

Your planet is a member of an enormous cosmos. You belong to a well-nigh infinite family of worlds, but your sphere is just as precisely administered and just as lovingly fostered as if it were the only inhabited world in all existence.
Urantia

"Messages from Matthew 8-16-18"

Your mission as light-workers continues to be vital! Sending forth love-light energy in your thoughts, feelings and deeds and visualizing Earth immersed in golden light will help hasten the day when all peoples can rejoice in freedom and share in the world’s abundance

- Quoting Poof -

Insofar as the prosperity funds, those are indeed right behind the RV. Why you might ask: because they are much bigger and more diverse and across a wider berth of people. As far as the numbers are concerned; those have been exaggerated but they are high enough to be worth the wait. As far as the 'no free lunch' issue, that’s correct. Recipients have waited a very long time for pay out and their lunch is paid for.

Namaste,

Susan

DID YOU KNOW?
Good Evening,

Just as we are witnessing a global financial shift today due to the necessity of accommodating a global economic and commercial expansion, we have been here before. President Theodore Roosevelt had signed into law the bill creating the National Monetary Commission in 1908, after the Panic of 1907 resulted in a public outcry that the nation’s monetary system be stabilized.

In order to make a comprehensive and viable plan, in 1908, Senator Nelson Aldrich had led the members of the Commission on a two-year tour of Europe, reviewing and discussing monetary systems, their problems and advantages.

Even though the origins of the Panic of 1907 and later the organizing of the Jekyll Island Summits for what would develop the “Plan of Experts”, are laced with a corrupt agenda Though this birthed, in part, by the corrupt banking system and bankers of the time such as the Rothschilds, it served its purpose to unify global banking in order to process world trade and commerce. It was a radical act at the time but necessary and ultimately would facilitate the first Industrial Revolution

Over the decades, the corruption and misappropriations of finances and the corruption of the original spirit of the Plan of Experts, had led to amendments and entity creations that were designed to balance out and secure the fundamental workings of the system design as follows: The Bank of International Settlements (BIS), The Bretton Woods Agreements, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Trilateral Tripartite Trilennium Pact (TTT Pact later to be named the Global Debt Facility), and about a dozen more , acts, treaties ,laws and agreements.

The Slovak nations pretty much followed the financial movement of the Europeans with slight variations while the Middle East and African nations remained somewhat isolated preferring to follow practices that are more traditional. The advent of colonialism ultimately spread the financial virus through South America, the Philippines and finally Africa.

What we see today are similar circumstances and events with current variables represented in modern times. The world can no longer keep patching and amending an antiquated system. We are scrapping an old system while a complete new system is being deployed, with an adjustment period considered for integration. The Constitution was a business model created using variables of its time and a radical concept replacing an antiquated Monarchy system. It was designed to foster class separation and expand economic and commercial opportunities in the west. The principal fundamentals of the constitution found their way spread throughout the global economic network. Or modernization.

It is very easy to look back and view our mistakes and pass judgement on the ultimate failure of previously designed systems. But all governing systems including financial ones have a finite life span and must eventually adjust and amend as conditions evolve. In the past there was no working business model to forecast the strategies developed for financial and economic growth. It was all speculation devised from the available math of the decade. Today’s environment is a different scenario with our technical advantages and the capacity to forecast accurately with a vast array of predictive indexes. Therefore, the likelihood of functional success of the new system is pretty much guaranteed. We can also assume as conditions evolve the new system will automatically adapt ensuring a long lasting financial and economic balance.

Reparations for the mis-use and corruption that bled the aggravated collateral accounts is but one part of the function of repair and deployment of the new paradigm,

For a more detailed version of the agreements and happenstance put forth, that secured the global assets that were to be used to sponsor the Plan of Experts, send an email request subject line “Collateral Accounts” to replytodj@mail.com

If you want to see something interesting that may be the precursor, in its most archaic form, to the concept of hedging values against an existing asset. Google “Yap Island Rai-Fei stone currency”.

DJ (Doug Jones?)

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Scam-alert

ZAP SAYS

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Giphy

HI ALL,

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO TELL YOU THAT AS OF AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO, THE RELEASES WERE SIGNED INTO EXISTENCE? OH BOY I WISH I COULD. AND THE BEAT GOES ON. MORE MEETINGS HAVE RESULTED IN A TREMENDOUS SUPPORT BASE FROM THE FOLKS BEHIND THE CURTAIN FOR US, AND THE MAIN TOPIC OF DISCUSSIONS WAS THE PRESERVATION OF LIFE.

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Raw

WHY.

BECAUSE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS IT WILL BEGIN. EARTH CHANGES ARE HERE AND THEY HAVE TO RUN THEIR COURSE BEFORE WE EMERGE AND REBUILD. YES, YOU CAN EXPECT MORE STORM, TECTONIC PLATES DOING THIS AND THAT, AN ODD VOLCANO WAKING UP AND SO ON. THIS IS A NATURAL CYCLE FROM WHAT I UNDERSTOOD, AND HAPPENS EVERY SO MANY YEARS.

THE CAUSE IS NOT US THOUGH. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GLOBAL WARMING, OR POLLUTION, OR HOW MANY RUTABAGAS YOU PLANTED. IT IS OUR OWN BELOVED SUN.

IT GIVES LIFE YES, BUT WHEN IT HEATS UP (NO PUN) AND BECOMES MORE ACTIVE, THE ENERGY STRIKES THE EARTH AND SO IT BEGINS. THE WATER WARMS UP AND THE ATLANTIC CONVEYOR CHANGES COURSE. THAT IS THE BEGINNING REALLY. THAT CHANGE IN TURN CAUSES CLIMATE CHANGES. OVER HERE IN CHINA, I AM GLAD TO BE IN THE MAINLAND INSTEAD OF HOG KONG AS A CATEGORY 8 TYPHOON IS ABOUT TO HIT US ON SUNDAY. IT IS NOT TYPHOON SEASON.

IT IS HURRICANE SEASON AND CAROLINA IS GOING TO GET AWFULLY WET.

SO WHAT CAN WE DO AS THE OCEANS RISE 3-4 METERS AND THE POLES DO THEIR SHIFT THING? NOT MUCH EXCEPT TO PREPARE. IF YOU ARE ON THE COAST, THEN BE READY TO SWIM A BIT. POWER AND WATER AND FOOD WILL BE SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT. IF YOU ARE IN A SAFE ZONE ON HIGHER GROUND, THEN DIG IN. STORE WHAT YOU CAN FOR A VERY EXTENDED TIME AND LEARN HOW TO GROW THINGS FOR FOOD. YOU MAY BECOME A VEGETARIAN IN SHORT ORDER.

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Giphy

NOW THIS IS NOT FEAR MONGERING BUT THE SAGE WISDOM OF THE FOLKS BEHIND THE CURTAIN. THEY HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND HAVE TRIED TO WARN EVERYBODY TIME AND AGAIN. THE INFORMATION IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET, BUT WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO DOOM AND GLOOM? EVEN FROM CREDIBLE SOURCES LIKE THE UN. THE SPEAKER JUST A WHILE AGO TOLD THE WORLD IN HIS SPEECH. I THINK IT WAS TELEVISED AT 3 IN THE MORNING.

THIS IS NOT CONSPIRACY THEORY. THIS IS A NATURAL OCCURRENCE OF OUR PLANET AS IT UNDERGOES THE SUN CYCLE.

ONCE IT IS OVER, IT WILL BE OUR JOB TO PERFORM THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, AND THIS IS WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT.

RIGHT NOW, WE WILL DO PROJECTS THAT MAKE SENSE ACCORDING TO OUR MANDATE OF KIDS, SENIORS AND WATER. REST ASSURED WE WILL BUILD MANY MANY SHELTERS AND COMPLEXES GEARED FOR THE COMING CHANGES. AFTER ALL, WE HAVE TO FACE REALITY AND DO THINGS FOR OUR HUMANITY. KNOWING THE REALITY HAS MODIFIED OUR EFFORTS, BUT NOT BY MUCH.

SO, WHAT TO DO? WELL, I DID SAY PREPARE, RIGHT? BUT I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU FORGET ABOUT BUILDING ROW HOUSES ON THE COAST. THINK ABOUT WHAT KIND OF PROJECT WOULD MAKE SENSE VIS-À-VIS THE COMING CHANGES. WHAT WOULD YOU BUILD AND WHERE? WHAT KIND OF FOOD PRODUCTION WOULD BE NEEDED AND WHAT AREA WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR THIS PURPOSE.

EDUCATION, OUR STAPLE DIET, WOULD HAVE TO BE PROTECTED HEAVILY FOR THE FUTURE SO SCHOOLS THAT ARE REPOSITORIES OF KNOWLEDGE IN THEIR LIBRARIES IS A GOOD IDEA. HOSPITALS TO TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE IN SAFE AREAS ARE ALSO A GOOD IDEA. YOU KNOW WHERE I AM GOING WITH THIS.

BUT DO NOT DESPAIR. JUST THINK RIGHT. KNOWING WHAT IS COMING IS A BIG BLESSING, AND PREPARING FOR IT BECOMES MUCH EASIER. THIS IS NOT NUCLEAR WAR FALLOUT SHELTER BUNKER TIME, BUT SAFE ZONE ROBUST BUILDING TIME.

WATER WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT AS WELL AS FOOD PRODUCTION. WE HAVE BOTH TECHNOLOGIES THAT WILL PROVIDE FOR THESE ELEMENTS AND WILL GLADLY SHARE WHAT WE HAVE WITH EVERYBODY. THE MORE THE BETTER.

IF WE PREPARE PROPERLY, WE WILL BE OK. AND DO NOT FORGET MUSIC AND MOVIE DVDs. I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE ZEPPELIN OR ARETHA OR MUDDY WATERS OR STEVIE RAY OR ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER. MUSIC IS OUR LEGACY AND WE HAVE SO MUCH OF THIS CULTURE TO PRESERVE.

WHEN EVERYTHING SETTLES DOWN, THE COASTLINES WILL BE A TAD DIFFERENT AND THE TECHNOLOGY THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE WILL BE STUPENDOUS. WE WILL TRULY FINISH WHAT WE STARTED WITH CURRENT PROJECTS THAT WILL ROLL INTO RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, AND CREATE A PARADISE ON THIS VERY COOL PLANET WE LIVE ON. SO CHEER UP, THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT.

THAT, IN A NUTSHELL, IS THE SUM OF MY TALKS WITH THE FOLKS BEHIND THE CURTAIN WHO ONLY WISH THE BEST FOR OUR HUMANITY, AND WHO HOLD THE PURSE STRINGS.

SORRY FOR THE SOBERING MESSAGE BUT IT IS MY DUTY TO YOU ALL TO GIVE YOU THE TRUTH AND THE BEST HEADS UP I AM ALLOWED TO GIVE.

OTHERWISE EVERYTHING IS PEACHY…

THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS ARE FLYING AMOK CATCHING SO MANY VEGETABLES AS THEY PULL THEIR ROOTS AND FLEE, AND MUNCHING HAPPILY. THE CLEANUPS CONTINUE AND WE CAN BE ASSURED OF A NICE CLEAN LANDSCAPE FOR WHAT IS TO COME.

EVERYTHING IS COMING TO A HEAD NOW, AND THIS TRADE WAR THING IS THE LATEST AND GREATEST CIRCUS IN THE WORLD. WOW, THE SABRE RATTLING IS REALLY GOOD. NET RESULT? THE REAL WORK GETS DONE AS EVERYBODY GETS DISTRACTED BY MAGIC CARD TRICKS AND THE PRICE OF HANDBAGS.

BY THE WAY, I AM WRITING THE SUNDAY MESSAGE ON MY FRIDAY BECAUSE OF THE TYPHOON WHICH MAY KNOCK OUT POWER HERE SO I AM NOT TAKING CHANCES IN GETTING THIS OUT.

ALSO THIS AFFECTS OUR RELEASE WHICH IS PUT OFF UNTIL THE TYPHOON PASSES BECAUSE SOME IMPORTANT PEOPLE HAVE GONE TO SHELTER INLAND AND WILL BE SEQUESTERD UNTIL AFTER.

I THINK YOU KNOW THAT MEANS I AM HIGH AND DRY HERE, AND ALSO AN OXYGEN BOTTLE MUST BE BOUGHT. SHE HAS BEEN LIVING IN THE CAR ONE DAY AND ON THE VERGE OF PASSING AND WE MUST GET HER INTO SHELTER AGAIN. PLEASE.

I TOO MUST TRAVEL AGAIN INLAND TO MEET SOMEBODY IN A CAVE. I HAVE RECEIVED SOME TRINKETS WHICH ASTOUNDED ME, AND I AM TO RECEIVE SOMETHING SPECIAL THAT WILL MEAN A GREAT DEAL FOR ALL OF US. I WONDER WHAT A VERY VERY OLD ELDER LOOKS LIKE. I WILL FIND OUT. AND I WONDER WHY HE IS SO OLD AND STILL LOOKS LIKE A SPRING CHICKEN (THEY TOLD ME).

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Th?id=OIP.4n8JWA7biSIgN5W_0Y7LzwHaEK&pid=15

MORE TO COME SOON.

MUCH THANKS AND GREAT BLESSINGS TO YOU.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 13-16, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Th?id=OIP.uvHWMvl_3s73K50QQ-SregAAAA&pid=15
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

May I suggest that you stick with your "area of expertise", DIAPERS.
Rather than spouting off your gibberish.

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Diapers

I just wonder....
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Ufo

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:HI ALL,

I AM STUCK IN THE STORM HERE WHICH WILL BATTER HONG KONG TOMORROW. I CAN NOT GET ANY FUNDS OUT

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Storm

UNBELIEVABLE DEVASTATION! World's Strongest Storm - Typhoon Mangkhut - BLASTS HONG KONG AND CHINA - At Least 59 Dead

I hope ZAP is okay,.
Oh wait, he lied about going to China and never left Calgary. 
Oh well, other than a dusting of snow, nothing bad  happened in Calgary weather wise. The predicted temp for tonight is +40F.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:BY THE WAY, I AM WRITING THE SUNDAY MESSAGE ON MY FRIDAY BECAUSE OF THE TYPHOON WHICH MAY KNOCK OUT POWER HERE SO I AM NOT TAKING CHANCES IN GETTING THIS OUT.

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! 1628498548 POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! 1628498548 POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! 1628498548 POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! 1628498548 POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! 1628498548 

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Jerzy210
POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Screen91

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Jerzy210

Is this why Zap... er I mean Aliyah refers to himself as Chair Man? hahahahaha

BESIDES MY LOT, ALIAH WROTE:

Chairman hope your in good situation now, my bad my shame, im hoping you can send a relief helping hand coz bradds milk will last till today only, i dont have any money with me

http://www.oom2.com/t57829-poofness-for-sept-15-stuck-in-a-storm-of-lies-but-keep-sending-me-money-saps

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! 1628498548 POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! 1628498548 POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! 1628498548 POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! 1628498548 POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! 1628498548

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Chinese

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Chinese2

POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME! Chinese3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum