OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) Jerzy511
POOFness for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 17-Sep-2016 00:20:44
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: SOME THOUGHTS
Date: Sat, September 17, 2016 12:15 am

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

OVER THESE LAST WEEKS, THE FREQUENCY OF THE DISASTERS, NEAR DISASTERS AND CRITICAL ITEMS OF MEDICINE, SHELTER AND FOOD HAVE RISEN SHARPLY AS WE GET TO THE END OF THIS STRIFE. THE NUMBER OF REQUESTS HAS RISEN BECAUSE OF THE INCREASED NEED.

Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) 94449-liar-liar-pants-on-fire-gif-kr-vPjf

I WRITE THIS IN PART TO THOSE THAT HAVE WRITTEN TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE NUMBER OF REQUESTS FOR HELP. WHILE I UNDERSTAND THE SENTIMENT, I STILL DO IT AS I AM ONLY A MESSENGER OF THE SITUATION, AND PRESENTING IT FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.

Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) Tumblr_m84fdkFCE41qjemo2o1_500

REST ASSURED I DO ALL I CAN BEFORE I AM FORCED TO ASK, AND I WINCE EVERY TIME I DO. I HAVE DONE THAT ALL TOO OFTEN TO MY PERIL, BUT I COULD SURVIVE, AND THEY COULD NOT. IF I COME TO YOU WITH HAT IN HAND ASKING FOR SOMEBODY, I HAVE DONE WHATEVER ELSE COULD BE DONE BEFORE ASKING.

Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) Tumblr_m588qgiSKz1qgcra2o1_500

I REALLY REALLY HOPE THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE CRITICIZED THESE REQUESTS, REMEMBER THAT IF YOU WERE IN A SITUATION AND I COULD HELP, THEN I WOULD OR ASK FOR YOU TOO. WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER, AND YOUR HELP LETS ME TO FINISH THIS SEQUENCE AND GET THE FUNDINGS OUT. THAT IS REALLY THE JOB, AND ONCE THE FUNDINGS FLOW AS THEY WILL, THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS GET UNDERWAY.

THIS IS THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE FOUNDATION OF WHAT I AM HERE FOR. TO GET THE PROJECTS UNDERWAY.

Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) Big-Deal

NOTHING ELSE IS IN FOCUS, OTHER THAN THE ODD ATTENTION TO THE SILLINESS OF SOME LEADERS AND CABALS THINKING THAT THEY CAN KEEP DOING IT TO HUMANITY. THAT TIME IS OVER AS THEY REALIZE THERE IS MORE MONEY IN PEACE THAN THERE IS IN WAR, AND WE CAN DO A LOT MORE AND HAVE MUCH MORE FUN. COMPELLING WISDOM.

BUT WE HAD TO GET THERE AND, AND NOW WE ARE HERE. WE ARE IN A DESIGNATED WINDOW OF TIME FOR THE FIRST TRANSFERS TO COMPLETE, AND THIS IS THE FINAL STEP. USUALLY, WHEN WE GOT HERE BEFORE, A CATASTROPHE HAPPENED THAT AFFECTED THE RELEASE. THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN SURPASSED AS THE FUNDS ARE RELEASED, NOT JUST “ABOUT TO BE” RELEASED. WHEN THE FUNDS HIT, YOU KNOW I WILL STOP ASKING, BUT IN THE MEANTIME, HERE I ASK FOR LISA.

Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) GIF-yeah-right-GIF

Hello little brother, XXX told me that the wires will begin on Tuesday, I tried to convince the Manager tonight to give me until Tuesday to pay but she said: "impossible, we are full and have people on the waiting list" - I have the feeling that our long awaited prosperity will start next week from different sources, we just have to survive this weekend, I'm praying very hard for it, can you please help me one more time ? - thank you, God bless you, I love you (hug)

SHE IS IN A BAD PLACE AND I CAN NOT HELP HER WITH ZERO RESOURCES. SHE IS ONE OF OUR PROFESSIONALS THAT LOST HER HOME LIKE SO MANY. MARY, ON THE OTHER HAND, IS OK THANKS TO YOU (AS WELL AS A FEW OTHERS).

Larry: First, thanks from my heart in getting her the $300. I told her sister already and she again cried over the phone and was so thankful to U to help. At least she can sleep in air conditioned room and try to survive another weekend. Her doctor visited her today and could not believe she is still alive. So she is trying hard.

SHE IS GOOD FOR NOW AND TODAY, ANOTHER SISTER CAME IN WITH A PLACE FOR HER FROM A DEVELOPER SHE KNOWS THAT COULD GIVE HER A BASIC FURNISHED TIME SHARE CONDO FOR A MONTH FOR JUST COST OF ELECTRICITY AND CLEANING. I AM ABSOLUTELY RELIEVED.

Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) Cwclp

THERE ARE MORE, BUT I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

SO NOW THAT THE FINAL SEQUENCE OF THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS FOR OUR HUMANITY IS IN PROGRESS, IF I COULD ASK FOR ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, I ASK THAT YOU HOLD THE PICTURE OF A SUCCESS FOR HUMANITY IN YOUR MIND’S EYE. THINK OF THIS OCCASIONALLY, OR INTENSELY, AS LONG AS YOU PICTURE THIS.

THIS IS BEGINNING POINT FOR ALL THE GOOD THINGS THAT AWAIT US ALL. REGARDLESS OF THE ADVERSITY AND DIFFERENCES SEEMINGLY THERE, FUNDAMENTALLY, WE ARE ALL THE SAME AND GOING ABOUT DOING THINGS UNDER THIS ASSUMPTION IS A GOOD THING.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP FOR SOME VERY CRITICAL PEOPLE THAT ARE HERE FOR YOU. THEY THANK YOU TOO AS THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE HELP COMES FROM THESE REQUESTS TO YOU. SO BLESS YOU, THANK YOU, BIG HUG, AND HAPPY WEEKEND. ZAP

Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) Internet-scams

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click goods and services when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) Image

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Zap for SEPT 17: SOME THOUGHTS (on how I can get my hands on more donations) Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum