OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? Gobek_2

https://youtu.be/NxF--zrOyoY

Who Were The Neoliths? 3rd Lost Civilisation Discovered? AAuE7mB8R3Cm9tqBZDAm7hUHghQgy_aOvXd0CSCfpw=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
Mystery History

Published on Jan 3, 2019

Narration By Don Moffit: www.DonMoffit.com
Who were the Neoliths? Yet there was another civilisation, also practicing masonry techniques, which utilised the lifting and placement of stones many tons in weight, which we know in modern day history as the Neolithics, yet who were these enigmatic people? It should be clear to all who have watched our previous content, that the intimate knowledge they had of astronomical precessions, along with their astonishing capabilities of solar alignments, in addition to the size of the stones they used in their building of these structures, demonstrates that they were far from that of a primitive people. The evidence of their knowledge, with building methods still not deciphered, is clearly undeniable evidence, that they were far more advanced than academics claim. And although their ruins may now appear primitive, this many in all possibility, be due to their tremendous age. These undeniabilities, along with our in-depth study of their intentions, which are better understood and deciphered as every day goes by, is the main reason why I am disliked by an academia, who not only have no answers to the evidence I present, but are also by default systematically being humiliated. My accusation is that mainstream archaeology, along with academic institutes, particularly those teaching our children, attest to particular groups being responsible for such ruins, yet we accuse them of fallacy, and with good reasoning, not only due to the civilisations they are teaching children who were responsible, were simply incapable, but when these young, free thinking adults, are confronted with such tales after watching my content, are armed with information which not only proves that such claims are lies, but when they challenge their teachers and academics alike, with the information provided on my channel… Subsequently receive the response I told them they would, which is a response absence any logical understanding, revealing that they are indeed purveyors of fallacies, merely following orders placed in books, continuing an illogical fallacy which conceals the truth. It is not only opening their minds to the fact that my research be accurate, but each individual who is exposed to these truths, systematically weakens academia’s influence as a whole. A power which they once held over all of our minds. Snapping one chain at a time. As such, freeing the minds of the inquisitive, to not only the reality of our world, and the vast unknowns that these institutes are seemingly attempting to hide, but creating allies in the pursuit of these truths. How did a group placed thousands of years back within history, lift such stones atop one another? How did they quarry them and somehow carry them many miles to their final resting places? Not only that, but to align most of these sites from ground level, with such precision to precessions of astronomical bodies? Furthermore, I personally believe, that their obsession with the sun was for good reason, and that the cyclical nature of it, which I was attacked for positing as the causation of the demise of Atlantis, within my Atlantis video, may have quite possibly been the cause for this obsession, possibly created to observe its activities after experiencing a cataclysm. Is it mere coincidence, that it could be seen as “the sun of god,” “the light bringer,” “that hell is often represented as an inferno?” but I digress. The point is, the Neolithic’s were undoubtedly far more advanced and had far more knowledge than academia are willing to admit, yet regardless due to ours and others in-depth research this is now undeniable. And anything academia is reluctant to admit, we will always find, highly compelling…

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum