OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Bq-5c23e936be602

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 14-Apr-2019 19:25:19
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Scam-alert

Subject: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE
Date: Sun, April 14, 2019 7:14 pm

Higher Love
Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqeMDAv_i6k

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

Yes indeed we are pushing you to become more attuned to the vibes that you are achieving. There is a change in the air and a reckoning that is occurring and the needs of so many are being seen for what they are.

The newer connections are no longer making nonsense - an effective weapon of the vigilant keepers of the faith. They are all aware of the long noose of time and the manner in which the change agents have been making havoc both negative and positive.

I am here to re- confirm that the changes you are waiting upon are in the making; much has occurred in the past ten days that has to be made pubic.

The hopes and dreams of so many are about to see the light of day.

There’s a change coming throughout the lands …and a realization that dependency upon any one or two things is no longer realistic.

There are changes that your friend Zap will be making that are congruent with the intention to keep the planetary influences on the upbeat side.The methodologies of the future are also in flux. Just rest assured that much is occurring.
The shift in the energies is prevalent

Poof

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Pig-in-slop
SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Those who are capable to see beyond the shadows and lies of their conventional culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses.....Plato.

Beloved light-workers, you are the vanguard of the strengthening movements that ultimately will manifest that world. Never are you alone in this service to Earth’s people—the unconditional love of God and all other light beings throughout this universe is supporting you every step of the way. ....
"messages from matthew" 4-14-19

The update on the PP's can be summed up in one word...Logistics, Logistics, Logistics...progress is accelerating quickly....

Namaste,

Susan

Consultations are available by me "Susan" for a limited amount of time..(until deliveries begin!) Many have expressed concern regarding beneficiaries, change of addresses and lost documentation. Scheduled consultations are available for a $30.00 donation. Go to 2goforth@safe-mail.net for questions and scheduling. Please include in the subject line: Susan consult and include your time zone.

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Scammer2

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

THERE IS A HIGHER POWER. WE ALL KNOW THAT AND WE ALL FEEL THAT. RELIGIONS ASSUME TO INTERPRET GOD. GOOD TEACHINGS AND MANY RUMORS ABOUND IN RELIGION. IT IS ADMITTEDLY A GREAT WAY TO FIND SPIRITUALITY WITHIN AND EVOLVE IN THAT DIRECTION, SO IT IS A GOOD THING, BUT BRIMSTONE, HELLFIRE, AND CHOPPED OFF HEADS DO LITTLE TO HELP ATTAIN ENLIGHTENMENT, THAT IS UP TO US AS INDIVIDUATED DIVINITY TO DO SO.

AND THE PATH UPWARDS IS WARMLY EMBRACED IN THAT ALL POWERFUL FREQUENCY OF LOVE. THAT IS ALL THERE IS. THE INTENSITY OF THIS FREQUENCY HAS A MARKED EFFECT ON EVOLUTION.

REMEMBER THE REASON WHY ALL THIS ACTIVITY RIGHT NOW AND IT IS ALL ABOUT LOVE. THESE RELEASES ARE BASED ON LOVE FOR ALL OF US. THE TIME WE ARE ENTERING REQUIRES LOVE FROM ALL OF US AS WELL SO KEEP THIS IN MIND WHATEVER YOU DO. IT IS ONLY THIS POWER THAT CAN AND WILL SUSTAIN US AND ALLOW US TO GET THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES AS WELL AS THE GOOD TIMES AND ALLOW THE CHANGE TO TAKE PLACE. GETTING DISSED AT SOMEONE CONTINUES THE STRIFE, SO FORGIVENESS COMES INTO PLAY HERE TO KEEP STABILITY.

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Giphy

I GUESS THAT BY THIS TIME, MANY OF YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION AND OUR RELATIONSHIPS AND OUR WAY OF DOING THINGS. TO OTHERS THAT HAVE NOT HAD THE BENEFIT OF THIS INSIGHT, I CAN SAY THAT OUR PRESENCE IS NOT BY ACCIDENT BUT WITH GOOD PURPOSE. OVER TIME WE HAVE EXEMPLIFIED AS BEST WE COULD THE BEST WE CAN BE AND HELP OTHERS AS BEST WE CAN. OUR TENET OF LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE IS NOT TAKEN LIGHTLY NAD ACTS IN ALL OUR ACTIONS.

THIS TAKES TIME AS CHANGING THE COURSE OF ANYTHING DEMANDS TIME, AND PATIENCE IS TAXED BEYOND MEASURE. THOSE THAT MANAGE TO STAND STRAIGHT AND ADHERE TO THIS TENET MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN OR AT THE VERY LEAST, GIVE IT FERTILE GROUND TO TAKE ROOT IN AND GROW. REMEMBER GOOD SEEDS BRING FORTH GOOD FRUIT.

IT YOU ARE ATTACKED, DO NOT DESPAIR. SIT BACK A BIT AND LOOK OBJECTIVELY AT THE ATTACK AND CORRELATE IT TO THE BIG PICTURE. DOES IT MAKE SENSE. DO YOU RESPOND. WHAT IS THE RESULT OF A RESPONSE. IS IT EGO BASED (MOSTLY OF COURSE). IS IT GREED BASED. WHAT MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES COME INTO PLAY WHEN YOU SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE. WHAT CAN BE SEEN…THESE ARE SOME OF THE BASIC THOUGHTS THAT SHOULD COME TO MIND AND YOU CAN REFLECT ON AND MAKE GOOD DECISIONS.

BUT LEADING BY EXAMPLE MEANS THAT YOU DO WHAT YOU SAY AND WALK THE TALK AS BEST YOU CAN. IF YOU MAKE MISTAKES, IT DOES NOT MATTER BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LEARN FROM THAT AND YOUR FUTURE ACTIONS HAVE THAT ELEMENT DONE AND THE EXAMPLE REMAINS INTACT.

OTHERS WILL ALWAYS LOOK AT WHAT YOU DO TO SUPPORT WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING. WHEN YOU GO INTO THE COMMUNITY LEVEL TO HELP THERE, OTHERS WILL REALLY PUT YOU UNDER A MICROSCOPE AND WATCH. IT IS CRITICAL TO BE STANDING VERY STRAIGHT AT THIS POINT, AND STEADY ON THE PATH. YOU WILL BE FINE.

I WILL NOT GET INTO ANYTHING ELSE AT THIS POINT AS WE ARE IN SORT OF A WAITING MOMENT HERE SINCE ALL IS PREPARED TO RECEIVE NOW. IN THE NEXT DAYS WE HAVE SOME LITTLE FUNDS TO BEGIN OUR WORK, AND LARGER FUNDS WITHIN 30 DAYS FOR SURE. WE HAVE ALREADY BEGUN AND THIS COMING WEEK WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Ft

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR STANDING TOGETHER AS ONE TO BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TIMES AHEAD.

LOVE N HUGS. GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 14, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©️
“MEGA”©️
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Scam-alert-fraud
DID YOU KNOW?

When a project, any project, develops, they all follow a sequence of activities. A water plant, a bridge, a skyscraper, new technology, medical breakthroughs and so on.
First someone has an idea. Then the idea is drafted. Then all of the intricate detail to accomplish the draft is formulated. After the skyscraper is drafted up then they seek funding by loans or investors and everyone goes to work hiring the architects, surveyors, construction workers in electrical, plumbing, concrete, steel, planners and any other goods and services required to complete the task.

Generally speaking, no project is developed unless there is a specific need or an existing situation that is either broke, needs updated or upgraded. Things developed with no purpose we call ART. (Whose only purpose is to stimulate emotions and thought)

In this respect the GCR/RV, is no different. It would be stating the obvious that global financial system is broke needs upgraded and updated. The absolute need for news technologies to ensure the survival of humanity is without question. We have to keep in mind though that the GCR is like any other initiative or project. The only difference I can see is the mass amount of effort be narrated to establish the perception of its need.

The GCR/RV was conceived as a solution to mitigate the global financial crisis, but, as in my skyscraper metaphor, it now has to be implemented and the functionality components passed down to the layers of individuals and entities to build it. I.E. (F.A.T.C.A -Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, A.I.I.B, BRICS, C.I.P.S, Quantum Financing, Treaties, Message delivery systems, Banking reforms (Basel III and IV), BREXIT, the Gold Standard, Tax Reform, measures to curb corruption, security measures and those are just a few of what are known functional entities required. Think about all the other functional support entities we don’t know about, or can even conceive exist, to allow this event to manifest. Then apply the thought process to 209 countries on an individual basses. Then think of the massive effort and thousands of people needed to coordinate 209 counties.
The delays are constant because of the scale of the coordination. It could be as simple as someone not showing up to work that day or as complex as an International Treaty needs signed or created. We don’t know and will never know.

The public or “we the people” are the beneficiaries of this mass effort not the architects of its functionality. As such, we all must focus on our individual roles as a pending beneficiary. It has been made abundantly clear that this event is for humanity not to make individuals rich. If your thought process is not to enrich humanity through projects or create jobs, you probably won’t receive much attention, if any, when exchanging your currencies or Historical assets.

I strongly recommend, as a beneficiary, your time would be better served preparing and focusing on your project formulation and documentation requirements. You need to be versed and confident in your project presentation and the only way to do that is to educate and constantly be re-evaluating, your projects, for flaws and omissions.

I have spent years attempting to educate our readers on the various “functional entities” and components, in motion, that are a necessity for the GCR deployment and only touched the tip of the iceberg of what’s actually is out there. The control mechanisms that dictate financial movements are vast and seem without end.

As far as the GRC itself goes it appears that momentum is at an all-time high. It has been suggested that funds have been distributed to the SKRs (safe keeping receipts) and groups and will have liquidity in some fashion and was expected by Friday night April 12th 2019. Delays in procedure hiccups with the military have been resolved but took a couple more days. Everyone in the U.S will benefit in some fashion. The rates are supposed to be locked in but we have not seen verifications as of yet.

The fees and penalties and other prominent prosperity programs are said to be hydrated and ready for distribution. Issues with USN or USD delivery has interfered with liquidly but also seems to be getting resolved. Asia and Hong Kong procedures are said to be complete and it has been stated in the past, that within 48 hours we would see the 800s. The main thing is the USN is live but will not be made public until the 800 numbers are presented. Things are now at the administrative reviews process which is the final arm prior to distribution.

Again it gets backs to the administration of the functional components that are needed to facilitate fund deliveries. Refereeing to my metaphor, you can’t bring in the painters until the walls are up. Everyone must show up to work and do their job. Let’s hope this time they do. There has been enough false starts, the race needs to start.
In the meantime follow my advice and be prepared. No sense in worrying about things you can’t effect or change. There are thousands of pieces to this puzzle but we are finally seeing the picture on the box come to life.

On a side Note:
I was contacted by the ASEAN+3 Macroeconomic Research Office (AMRO) to correct some factual errors in a specific paragraph in the April 7 2019 post due to exclusions presented in my article. AMRO’s core functions are conducting macroeconomic surveillance for its members and supporting the Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralisation (CMIM).

“Hong Kong Monetary Authority and South Korea ($83 Billion Betrayal):
Both have joined and expanded their roles in the CMIM, or Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization, which is a currency swap (previously stated as non-dollar currency swap) agreement with the 10 ASEAN nations (Indonesia, Cambodia, Brunei, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam)” the + 3 China (including Hong Kong), Japan, and Korea.”

The Chiang Mai Initiative (CMI) comprised a network of bilateral swap agreements among members that was multilateralized into a single contractual agreement called the CMIM in 2010. With the current size of USD240 (240 is a currency code referring to a specific date), the CMIM aims to address balance of payment and/or short-term USD liquidity difficulties in the ASEAN+3 region.

In all fairness and to accommodate being as accurate as possible in any presentation, I agreed to post the error corrections. BUT! Let’s be clear of the intent of the post. These countries and more have thrived on the U.S Dollar because their own fiscal and monetary policies suffer ongoing mass failures. Their own populations have no confidence in their governments’ abilities to manage fiscal and monetary policy so they lean on the strength of U.S. has their savior.

When the time comes where the U.S. needs these countries to retain their U.S. currency reserves, not only do they bale out they form cooperatives to increase their dedollarization.

Network externalities drive and effect fiscal and monetary policies in these Asian countries. Externalities refer to conditions where it is convenient for all households and firms to have foreign currencies when a large number of people use and accept foreign currency for payments. Cambodia for example has been as high as 95% U.S.D in their Foreign Currency Deposits or FCDs per the data from the National Bank of Cambodia. Keep in mind Cambodia never “officially” adopted dollarization but remains one of the most dollarized economies on the planet.

The rest of the CMIM participating countries likewise are heavily dollarized. Unintended dollarization causes multiple problems with a countries’ management of its monetary policies. With the heavy use of foreign currencies a country has limited control of the effective level of their money supply, it can undermine the development of financial markets, including the stock market and the interbank markets. If the interbank markets don’t develop it creates low demand for government issued bonds denominated in the local currency and can affect the monetary and exchange rates policies. But instead of adopting the U.S. Dollar that has been their savior these nations and more are migrating to other currencies such as the Yuan, dumping the U.S. Dollar and leaving the U.S. holding the bill. Thanks for nothing you ungrateful @#/*%@#$%& .

For a brief on the CMIM send a request subject line “CMIM” to replytodjpost@gmail.com .

Things are looking amazing on the GCR front, Hold on to your seat.

DJ

I am now available for consultations to assist in your education, questions and concerns with Currency, Historical Assets, Project Development and Global Significant Activities.

Go to replytodjpost@gmail.com for questions and scheduling of your appointment.
Subject line: DJ consult (please include your time zone).
Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation. Donations thru Paypal acct. 2goforth@safe-mail.net

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Scam-alert
DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Zap-l

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Name-tag2

Poof wrote:There are changes that your friend Zap will be making 

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! 2faced

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Zap-fire2a

LINK TO: Police are on the lookout for a cyclist who threw his own feces at a woman in a car. - Cyclist defecates, throws own poop at car in Victoria – Victoria News

Just saying.....

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Zap-sap

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Shtf

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Team

4-truth

4-truth

I'm not sure why, but this picture reminded me of ZAP.

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Truck

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Clueless

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Zap-world

POOFness for APR 14: BRING ME HIGHER LOVE AND SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! Zap-sign2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum