OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Yep! You have to watch out for those Source...cough...Trolls...cough...

They are everywhere...

They assume 17 year old personas...

They make up crap...

They look for people to prey upon...

They have flip'n monkeys...

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 The-wi10

And they take on many forms...

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Scree461

Malisa

Malisa

RamblerNash wrote:Yep! You have to watch out for those Source...cough...Trolls...cough...

They are everywhere...

They assume 17 year old personas...

They make up crap...

They look for people to prey upon...

They have flip'n monkeys...

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 The-wi10

And they take on many forms...

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Scree461

LMFAO!

"It's all fun and games until the flying monkeys attack"

Even though i posted a question and did not get any answer and he went completely silent but still keeps connecting so there is no excuse to avoid answering, i'm pretty sure this is going to be a "they all ganged up on me, and it was a smear campaign against me because i have arguments they can't defeat"

But my question remains unanswered, so the one failing here is clearly SourceTruth. 

Source kun, it is obvious you are reading all these stuff. So time to answer or say "i don't know" or remain silent forever and prove everyone here right :)

Last edited by Malisa on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct flying monkeys quote :))

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Oh, but I have SourceScammer's answer to that. It's been said on the other forums as well...

"How do you know what I read and what I don't?" LMAO!!!

They are Johnny-on-the-spot to do damage control and steer the conversation, but when logical questions are asked, they are dumbfounded.

"They" has been brought up on the other forums, as in more than one person seems to be using their account...

QC can make 1 million dollars if she can make that pendulum work in front of James Randi and would have no need to make those videos begging for donations...

James Randi Speaks: Dowsing, the Ideomotor Effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMtuWymUzz4

http://www.oom2.com/t43156p210-scammer-alert-judy-aka-quartz-crystal-the-source-player-is-playing-you-for-donations-plus-a-cult-member-conversation

Sourcetruth

You can make fun of me all you want but it doesn't give any real support to your viewpoint.

You are making fun of me to try to cover up and compensate for a lack of arguments. You are unable to face your opponents arguments head on, especially after your opponent effectively counter argued your claims.

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz wrote:WARNING TO SOURCETRUTH

GOING BACK AND CHANGING YOUR RESPONSES WHEN YOU ARE CALLED OUT AND CAUGHT IN LIES IS NOT VERY GOOD FORUM ETIQUETTE. EDITING TYPOS IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE. PLEASE STOP.

IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT I WILL BE FORCED TO PUT YOU IN A TIME OUT.

IF YOU CONTINUE TO GO BACK AND EDIT I WILL EVENTUALLY DO WHAT ALL THE OTHER SITES HAVE DONE AND BAN YOU.

AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE FROM THE OTHER POSTS SCREEN SHOTS AND SAVES ARE TAKING PLACE SO DON'T TRY TO DENY THIS MKAY?

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Tenor

Im sorry, I should have been more clear about it. My intent was to retract statements that I made on the Bill Ryan thread.

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:You can make fun of me all you want but it doesn't give any real support to your viewpoint.

You are making fun of me to try to cover up and compensate for a lack of arguments. You are unable to face your opponents arguments head on, especially after your opponent effectively counter argued your claims.

Answer.My.Question.With.Real.Consice.And.Clear.Answers

Otherwise you are full of BS

I gave you a clear basic question, you are not answering, you did not answer for real before, in any other forum

I'm waiting

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz wrote:WARNING TO SOURCETRUTH

GOING BACK AND CHANGING YOUR RESPONSES WHEN YOU ARE CALLED OUT AND CAUGHT IN LIES IS NOT VERY GOOD FORUM ETIQUETTE. EDITING TYPOS IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE. PLEASE STOP.

IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT I WILL BE FORCED TO PUT YOU IN A TIME OUT.

IF YOU CONTINUE TO GO BACK AND EDIT I WILL EVENTUALLY DO WHAT ALL THE OTHER SITES HAVE DONE AND BAN YOU.

AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE FROM THE OTHER POSTS SCREEN SHOTS AND SAVES ARE TAKING PLACE SO DON'T TRY TO DENY THIS MKAY?

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Tenor

Im sorry, I should have been more clear about it. My intent was to retract statements that I made on the Bill Ryan thread.

Answer the last question with a real answer...

What you want to do is make noise so that someone else replies and my question is lost in your noise lol, and you accused me of exactly that even though I have a question right there lol

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Malisa,

I'm going to add your name to the next round of keywords on the other thread, if you don't mind.

You deserve a lot of credit for shedding light on the scam perpetrated by Sourcetruth.

I see that they are still trying to misdirect the answer to your question.

This is a form of the tactic used by scammers called "Blame the Victim" so often used to avoid a bad situation for them.

Sourcetruth

Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:You can make fun of me all you want but it doesn't give any real support to your viewpoint.

I gave you a clear basic question, you are not answering, you did not answer for real before, in any other forum

I'm waiting

I gave you an answer, my answer was that your question is irrelevant, since the topic was about orgasms and not sex.

Last edited by Sourcetruth on Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sourcetruth

Hey Malisa, how do you explain this from the AboveTopSecret thread?

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Screen11
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Screen12

Sourcetruth

Em wrote:RamblerNash:
There has been quite a few conversations about Sourcetruth's relationship to Judy. Some have even claimed that it was Judy herself.

I haven't seen anyone mention that they could be Judy's whipped husband, man friend, boy-toy. It's obvious that he is in the background, and just might be going around posting on various forums under an alias to increase the viewership on their channel with their overly pleas for money.

Does Judy have any offspring that could be helping poor old Mom out? LOL

If Judy has offspring it means she had sex LOL!  Until the Video SourceTruth supplied, I thought it was QC but now I think it is someone QC pays to promote her.  Malisa also mentioned same.

What if you were wrong and I was right, and I did indeed have no relationship with Quartz Crystal? Then what would you think of me as?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
There has been quite a few conversations about Sourcetruth's relationship to Judy. Some have even claimed that it was Judy herself.

I haven't seen anyone mention that they could be Judy's whipped husband, man friend, boy-toy. It's obvious that he is in the background, and just might be going around posting on various forums under an alias to increase the viewership on their channel with their overly pleas for money.

If Judy has offspring it means she had sex LOL!  Until the Video SourceTruth supplied, I thought it was QC but now I think it is someone QC pays to promote her.  Malisa also mentioned same.

What if you were wrong and I was right, and I did indeed have no relationship with Quartz Crystal? Then what would you think of me as?
A complete idiot who is damaged person, as it has been pointed out numerous times before.

So, are you that damaged idiot or are you part of the QC scam team?

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:

A complete idiot who is damaged person, as it has been pointed out numerous times before.

So, are you that damaged idiot or are you part of the QC scam team?
That is a very biased viewpoint.

Sourcetruth

Let me show you some interesting gematria decodes.
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Screen14o

607 is the 111th prime, so this is a connection with 111 numerology, and we are familiar with the significance of repeating 1's synchronicity.
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Screen15
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Screen16
These 2 decodes are also interesting.

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:

Nothing but a fool is what you would be, giving up everything in your life just to follow a quest nobody asked you to follow, to help a group that doesn't give a crap about you because you are not in the inner circle or patreon

You are so blind

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:Hey Malisa, how do you explain this from the AboveTopSecret thread?

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Screen11
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Screen12

There is nothing to explain, some of my posts got removed, you also got posts removed, it means nothing to me, i was probably calling you a loser on those posts, it got removed not because it wasn't true, but because i was constantly being censured by a mod on ATS no matter what i said, just because that person is one of those rusophobic weak and lame failed adults

I even got a full thread removed just because they could not handle the truth, even if i had a link to a news article, they just could not handle it and labeled "fake news" out of pure lame rusophobia

ATS is not a special site, is run of the mill and very low in quality, just look at the politics all over the place. You are taking those removed comments as proof of anything?

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:

I'm waiting

I gave you an answer, my answer was that your question is irrelevant, since the topic was about orgasms and not sex.

No you did not answer the question, clearly you have problems with sexuality and girls in a big way, i mean you can't even call me by name!

I asked you to call me Malisa, Maria, Masha or Mash and you can't, it's like taboo or some weird sexual illness you have

I also told you that there is a difference between having a girlfriend/boyfriend and having sex because it is not a requirement to have sex.And you replied with something very bitter and twisted like "i don't want anything like a girlfriend or that in my life"

You have issues dude, incel issues, and by how you refer to your mom i'm guessing it's coming from there

If you were a girl, would your father be "the only source player" you know?

Oh and thank you by the way, now i know you never had sex before so you are talking out of your behind here, you have no clue of anything and are just a parrot right now :P

And just so you know, since you seemed to have missed some classes on school and talks with your parents, ejaculation and orgasms are NOT the same thing, there are several differences and things that happen in the brain. You are displaying a ridiculous amount of ignorance about both sex and orgasms right now, but you don't even know it so you look foolish and dumb 

You need to talk to your health teacher and go through a private class because you clearly have a lot of misconceptions dude

And why do you get angry if someone confuses you with a lady on the web? What's that?

I get confused for a boy like 90% of the time because of how i write and i don't mind at all, but when i called you "Lady" on The  One Truth you got angry and basically yelled at me "Who are you calling a Lady!". Chill down dude, that's like you have some personal issues right there

Last edited by Malisa on Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey Nash!!! We are both 111
sweet :)

Malisa I also wanted to take a minute to thank you for your astute observations and rocking comments! You are a delight and deserve props for the time you have spent on this shill for "Yudy" the Source Playa for your Donations fraud ring! Thanks :)

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 1292150244 bigclap Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 3802270653

Malisa

Malisa

PurpleSkyz wrote:Hey Nash!!! We are both 111

Malisa I also wanted to take a minute to thank you for your astute observations and rocking comments! You are a delight and deserve props for the time you have spent on this shill for "Yudy" the Source Playa for your Donations fraud ring! Thanks :)

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 1292150244 bigclap Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 3802270653

Thank you! <3 <3

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Just for everyone's information, here is another post that SourceScammer has altered.

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Scree463

Here is the context of the post they deleted:

Sunday, November 24, 2019
Calling out the Gematria community: All coincidences are the result of the organic matrix creating them! There is no conspiracy involved! Calling out Zachary Hubbard, and Gematrinator.com !
Recently, I was banned from a gematria discord that was operated by the owner of Gematrinator.com (http://gematrinator.com/index.php)
This was after I made an argument against conspiracy theories.

I have no respect for conspiracy theories or those who support them. Conspiracy theories are simply not rational.

The phenomena of Gematria is the result of the way that our reality operates. Our reality is what can be called an organic matrix, it is analogous to a computer program. This program is creating these coincidences as part of scripts playing out. With this explanation, there is no need to invoke any sort of conspiracy explanation.

If you want to understand more about the matrix, I suggest this youtube channel called Quartz Crystal, this channel teaches you a lot about the matrix.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxL7oyImNVf7ym8ffCV-MSA

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Malisa wrote:
PurpleSkyz wrote:Hey Nash!!! We are both 111

Thank you! <3 <3
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 1292150244

Did QC's latest video, in a round about way, just address you, and/or us?

LMAO!

How coincidental...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:Let me show you some interesting gematria decodes.
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Screen14o

607 is the 111th prime, so this is a connection with 111 numerology, and we are familiar with the significance of repeating 1's synchronicity.

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Screen15
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 7 Screen16
These 2 decodes are also interesting.
Decode my post 111!

What is going to happen next in the world?

If you can't answer that, then your numerology sidetrack nonsense is more BS...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OH!! SNAP!!!

I think "Yudy" is saying that Sourcetruth needs to keep his mouth shut. ahahaha
Looks like "Yudy" had a few extra pieces of pumpkin pie on turkey day! lol

She might want to rethink the whole no sex thing as it burns off a ton of those unwanted calories that turn to fat. Walking is also a great way to drop the weight! With the donations she gets on patreon she might even be able to join a gym or buy one of those fancy pelaton bikes.

Malisa

Malisa

PurpleSkyz wrote:OH!! SNAP!!!

I think "Yudy" is saying that Sourcetruth needs to keep his mouth shut. ahahaha
Looks like "Yudy" had a few extra pieces of pumpkin pie on turkey day! lol

She might want to rethink the whole no sex thing as it burns off a ton of those unwanted calories that turn to fat. Walking is also a great way to drop the weight! With the donations she gets on patreon she might even be able to join a gym or buy one of those fancy pelaton bikes.

Ohhhhhhhh, and just at the exact time Source kun started editing old posts!

This is the exact same thing that happened when we first talked about sex and they Judy came with that video about "isolation and doing recreational things with other source players" !!

LMFAO!

This can't be a coincidence

"that was a preemptive SHH, just know that I have a bag of SHH with your name on it"

"Zazipitabay!"

Last edited by Malisa on Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total

Malisa

Malisa

You know Source kun, you seem to be very low energy these days, it used to be that you were around like 18+ hours a day posting all over and now you just post one thing then logout before anyone has a chance to reply, then spend a day login in and out without saying anything at all

Are you perhaps touching yourself again and therefore losing soul energy?

Are you.... misusing your pendulum Source kun? Don't touch that pendulum!

Sourcetruth

Do you have anything meaningful to discuss? I am only here for serious discussion.

Like I said before, making fun of me is not going to cover up for your lack of anything meaningful to say.

Sourcetruth

Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:

Nothing but a fool is what you would be, giving up everything in your life just to follow a quest nobody asked you to follow, to help a group that doesn't give a crap about you because you are not in the inner circle or patreon

You are so blind
You obviously don't know what you are talking about.
This has nothing to do with a group, this is about an individual journey. Giving up certain things are to benefit me in my journey.
I am someone who seeks for the truth about my existence in this reality. That is the opposite of a fool. A fool is someone who gets fooled by this matrix.

Sourcetruth

Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:

I'm waiting

No you did not answer the question, clearly you have problems with sexuality and girls in a big way, i mean you can't even call me by name!

I asked you to call me Malisa, Maria, Masha or Mash and you can't, it's like taboo or some weird sexual illness you have

I also told you that there is a difference between having a girlfriend/boyfriend and having sex because it is not a requirement to have sex.And you replied with something very bitter and twisted like "i don't want anything like a girlfriend or that in my life"

You have issues dude, incel issues, and by how you refer to your mom i'm guessing it's coming from there

If you were a girl, would your father be "the only source player" you know?

Oh and thank you by the way, now i know you never had sex before so you are talking out of your behind here, you have no clue of anything and are just a parrot right now :P

And just so you know, since you seemed to have missed some classes on school and talks with your parents, ejaculation and orgasms are NOT the same thing, there are several differences and things that happen in the brain. You are displaying a ridiculous amount of ignorance about both sex and orgasms right now, but you don't even know it so you look foolish and dumb 

You need to talk to your health teacher and go through a private class because you clearly have a lot of misconceptions dude

And why do you get angry if someone confuses you with a lady on the web? What's that?

I get confused for a boy like 90% of the time because of how i write and i don't mind at all, but when i called you "Lady" on The  One Truth you got angry and basically yelled at me "Who are you calling a Lady!". Chill down dude, that's like you have some personal issues right there
I am choosing not to answer your question. Do you have a problem with that?
The topic of sex is irrelevant. The topic is about orgasms. Sex does not matter in this discussion, or to me for that matter. That is why I don't care to answer your question

How did I confuse ejaculation with orgasms? Do you even know what you are talking about?

You are the one displaying ignorance, in the way that you are talking to me, and trying to pick on me. Its displaying ignorance in the way you try to pick on me as some sort of incel or guy with women issues. This is just pathetic

Im not "incel" because I am choosing celibacy so its voluntary.

And I told you this before, all source players have mother source players, both male and female source player have mother source players. I answered this already but you just don't get it.

Are you going to pick on me for not wanting to have a girlfriend? Do you have a problem with me not wanting a girlfriend? Because I don't. I have no interest in feeling or being in love with anyone. All emotions, even love, drain energy from you and take you out of neutrality.

Sourcetruth

Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Hey Malisa, how do you explain this from the AboveTopSecret thread?

There is nothing to explain, some of my posts got removed, you also got posts removed, it means nothing to me, i was probably calling you a loser on those posts, it got removed not because it wasn't true, but because i was constantly being censured by a mod on ATS no matter what i said, just because that person is one of those rusophobic weak and lame failed adults

I even got a full thread removed just because they could not handle the truth, even if i had a link to a news article, they just could not handle it and labeled "fake news" out of pure lame rusophobia

ATS is not a special site, is run of the mill and very low in quality, just look at the politics all over the place. You are taking those removed comments as proof of anything?
Its clear what your post was removed for, it was for a "manners violation". It was about 3 post.
Its clear that you were being rude to me in those posts and that is why it was removed.
I ask you, why do you feel the need to be rude to someone just because you don't agree with them? How is that justified?

You know another forum "run of the mill and very low in quality"? Its called Project Avalon.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:Do you have anything meaningful to discuss? I am only here for serious discussion.

Like I said before, making fun of me is not going to cover up for your lack of anything meaningful to say.

Is this SourceScammer "The Eunuch" making this post?

Or SourceScammer "The Fledgling Dominatrix"?

The only serious/meaningful discussions that has happened on these threads, both "The Eunuch" or "The Dominatrix" weren't involved.

Keep up with those inane ramblings. These posts serve to warn others.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum