OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE 6wj4ibpqnN

Coronavirus Caused by 5G?

A subscriber sent me this video posted on the Parents For Healthcare Rights YouTube channel, featuring Thomas Cowan, MD and I agreed it was important to share.
Cowan has a family medicine practice in San Francisco, where he focuses on nutrition, homeopathy and herbal medicine. He has served as vice president of the Physicians’ Association for Anthroposophic Medicine and has written several books on these subjects.
He offers his Rudolph Steiner-influenced point of view about the coronavirus “global pandemic”, which would look for the environmental causes of the illness, first.
He says, “In 1918, after the…biggest pandemic, the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918, Steiner was asked what was this all about. And he said viruses are simply excretions of a toxic cell. Viruses are pieces of DNA or RNA, with a few other proteins. They butt out from the cell. They happen when the cell is poisoned. They are not the cause of anything.
“The first way I would encourage you to think about this is, if you are a famous dolphin doctor and you have been studying dolphins in the Arctic Circle for hundreds of years…and the Dolphins were fine and then they call you up, ‘Fred…a lot of the dolphins are dying in the Arctic Circle. Can you come and investigate?’
“And you have one question to ask. So, show of hands. How many of you would say. ‘I want to investigate a dolphin to see the genetic makeup of that dolphin?’ Nobody, because that’s stupid.
“How many of you would say, ‘I want to see if this dolphin and that dolphin has a virus, because it might be contagious and that’s why all these dolphins are getting sick.’ That fellow.
“How many of you would say, excuse my French, somebody put some sh*t in the water here, like Exxon Valdez.’ Anybody? Everybody.
“Because that’s what happened. And your cells get poisoned. They try to purify themselves by excreting debris, which we call viruses.
“If you go to the current theory of viruses called exosomes and the latest head of the NIH giving a talk on the complexity of viruses, you will see this is perfectly in line with the current thinking on what a virus really is…
“So, what happened 1918? There was a huge pandemic –  and every pandemic in the last 150 years, there was an a quantum leap in the electrification of the Earth, in 1918, late, late fall of 1917, there was the introduction of radio waves around the world.
“Whenever you expose any biological system to a new electromagnetic field, you poison it, you kill some and the rest go into a kind of suspended animation, so that interestingly, they live a little bit longer – and sicker.
“And then starts in World War Two, with the next pandemic. With the introduction of radar equipment all over the Earth, blanketing the entire Earth in radar fields, was the first time humans have ever been close to that.
In 1968, there was the Hong Kong Flu and it was the first time the Earth has a protective layer in the Van Allen Belt, which essentially integrates the cosmic fields from the Sun and the Earth from the Moon and Jupiter, etc., integrates that and essentially distributes that to the living beings of the Earth.
“And we put satellites emitting radioactive frequencies in the Van Allen Belt. Within six months, we had a viral pandemic. Why viral? Because the people are poisoned. They excrete toxins. They look like viruses. People think it’s a flu epidemic.
“…you can read about this in a book called ‘The Invisible Rainbow’, by Arthur Furstenberg, who chronicles all the steps in the electrification of the Earth and how within six months,  there was a new flu pandemic all over the world.
“…how did it go from Kansas to South Africa in two weeks, so the entire world got the symptoms at the same time, in spite of the fact that the mode of transportation was horseback and boats. And there’s no explanation for it. They just say we don’t know how that happened.
“But when you think about it, with these radio waves and other frequencies that some of you have in your pocket and on your wrist, you can send a signal to Japan and it arrives instantaneously. So any of you who don’t believe there is an electromagnetic field that communicates globally within seconds, is just is not paying attention to this.
“And I will only finish by pointing out that there has been a dramatic and quantum leap in the last six months with the electrification of the Earth. And I’m sure a lot of you know what that is, it’s called: 5G, where there now have 20,000 radiation-emitting satellites, just like the radiation-emitting thing in your pocket and on your wrist and that you use all the time.
“That is not compatible with health. I’m sorry to say it. It’s not compatible with health. That is a water-destructuring device.
“And for any of you who say, ‘Yeah, well we’re not electrical beings. We’re just physical matter,’ Then don’t bother doing an EKG or an EEG or a nerve conduction test, because we are electrical beings and the chemicals are only the byproduct of those electrical impulses.
“And I’ll finish with, anybody want to make one guess as to where the first completely-blanketed 5G city in the world was? Wuhan, exactly.
“So, when you start thinking about this, we are in an existential crisis here, Folks, the likes of which humankind has never seen and I don’t want to go all Old Testament prophet on you, but this is something that is unprecedented…
“The susceptibility has to do with how much metal you have in your body, as well as the quality of the water in your cells.
“So, if you start injecting aluminum in people, they become receptors for absorbing increased electromagnetic fields and that is a perfect storm for the kind of deterioration of the species, which is what we’re now experiencing.
“And I’m just gonna finish with one more thing, which I like to is a quote from Rudolf Steiner – and by the way, this was around 1917:
“‘…In times when there were no electrical currents, when the air was not swarming with electrical influences,’ we’re talking 1917, ‘it was easier to be human. For this reason, in order to be human at all today, it is necessary to expend much stronger spiritual capacities than was necessary a century ago.’
“So, I just leave you with whatever you can do to increase your spiritual capacities, because it’s really damn hard to be human being these days. Thanks for listening.”

https://youtu.be/zFN5LUaqxOA

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/coronavirus-caused-by-5g/

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BEIJING WON’T DISOWN SPOKESMAN’S THEORY OF US HAND IN CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
Date: March 14, 2020Author: Nwo Report

Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang wouldn’t comment on Friday about remarks made by colleague Zhao Lijian

COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE GettyImages-1206683655
Source: RT
China has declined to distance itself from the accusations made by a foreign ministry spokesman alleging US involvement in the coronavirus epidemic, arguing that opinions vary on how the health crisis started.
Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang wouldn’t comment on Friday about remarks made by colleague Zhao Lijian.
Instead, the ministry official stated that the international community had differing opinions about the origin of the Covid-19, Reuters reported.
Geng also chose not to discuss whether Zhao’s theory — that it may have been the US military that brought the deadly disease to Wuhan — matched Beijing’s official position.
Geng had earlier lashed out at Washington for claiming that Beijing had engaged in a “cover-up” to hide the outbreak, widely believed to have begun in China’s Hubei province.
He told reporters that now was the time to “come together to fight [the virus] instead of leveling accusations and attacks against each other, which is not constructive at all.”

Alex Jones hosts a wrath of top experts to explain where this is all going! Get tomorrow’s news today HERE. Tune in as we investigate the origins and global implications of Coronavirus and the news behind today’s headlines.
The theory put forward by Geng’s colleague on Thursday caused a flurry of activity on social media. In a tweet, Zhao shared a video of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) director Robert Redfield apparently disclosing that the US had several deaths from coronavirus before they were able to test for it.

“When did patient zero begin in US? How many people are infected? What are the names of the hospitals? It might be US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan. Be transparent! Make public your data! US owe us an explanation!” Zhao wrote.
The Chinese spokesman is not the only high-ranking official to raise questions about how the virus sparked a global epidemic. Former Malaysian PM Matthias Chang offered similar speculation back in January, describing the outbreak as the start of a biological war waged by the US against Beijing.

https://nworeport.me/2020/03/14/beijing-wont-disown-spokesmans-theory-of-us-hand-in-coronavirus-outbreak/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“WE ARE TREATED WORSE THAN GARBAGE”: ITALIAN FAMILIES STUCK INSIDE WITH BODIES OF DEAD SPOUSES AS NATIONWIDE LOCKDOWN BEGINS
Date: March 14, 2020Author: Nwo Report  

“I have my sister in bed, dead, I don’t know what to do.”

COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE Screenshot-2020-03-13-at-12.01.41
Source: Zero Hedge 
Thanks in part to President Trump’s nonchalant initial response (though as he demonstrated during last night’s Oval Office press conference, the president has changed his tune – or at least it appears that way), millions of Americans still believe the coronavirus is – worst case – like a bad flu.
Actors Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson inadvertently amplified this idea when they reported feeling “a little achey” after testing positive for the virus in Australia.
But after reading this desperate plea from an Italian citizen whose sister succumbed to Covid-19 before ever making it to a hospital, hopefully they’ll understand what’s really at stake here.
As Dr. Scott Gottlieb said earlier on CNBC: It’s probably too late for America to be South Korea (aka taking swift steps to contain the outbreaks before they get out of control), but we don’t have to be Italy.

Preparedness expert Joel Skousen joins The Alex Jones Show to break down the economic impact the coronavirus pandemic is having.
When his sister died after contracting the novel coronavirus, Luca Franzese thought that things couldn’t get much worse.
Then, for more than 36 hours, the Italian actor and mixed martial arts trainer was trapped at home with Teresa Franzese’s decaying body, unable to find a funeral home that would bury her.
“I have my sister in bed, dead, I don’t know what to do,” Franzese said in a Facebook video over the weekend, pleading for help. “I cannot give her the honor she deserves because the institutions have abandoned me. I contacted everyone, but nobody was able to give me an answer.”

Initially posted to Facebook, Luca’s video was also shared to YouTube as he and thousands of other Italians tried to get the message out: Local officials don’t care: Luca tried to find a funeral home to bury his sister and for weeks “ma nessuno ne fregata” – but nobody gave a fuck.

https://youtu.be/afKGZ2zVlmU

Al Jazeera reported that Teresa Franzese, 47, suffered from epilepsy but was healthy up until last week, when she began showing symptoms of coronavirus. She died Saturday evening in her home in Naples, the country’s third-largest city, and the largest in the Italian south. Teresa was tested for the virus only after her death, Luca said.
During a press conference last night, PM Giuseppe Conte warned that Italian people that although the government’s strict new measures to combat the virus might seem harsh at times, they are absolutely necessary to slow the spread of the virus and prevent Italy’s health-care system from being completely overrun.
Italy now has the largest number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the world outside mainland China. With 827 confirmed deaths, it has the largest death toll in the world outside mainland China and probably Iran (though the regime has successfully kept the real numbers mostly secret).
And as the Washington Post reports, attempts to slow the spread of the disease have led to unintended consequences, including several instances (including the incident with Luca’s sister) where funeral homes have refused to collect the bodies of those infected with the virus.
In Teresa’s case, she was apparently the first person in Italy to die at home and then test positive for the virus after.
After various authorities failed to come up with an answer, Franzese said, the city of Naples finally referred him to a funeral home. But the funeral home refused, telling him it wasn’t equipped to deal with the situation.
“It was the first case in Italy in which a person with the virus dies at home, so there was some confusion on what to do,” Francesco Emilio Borrelli, a local councilor who also serves as a member of Campania’s Regional Health Commission, told Al Jazeera.

In response, Luca slammed Italian authorities in the video, which was seen by millions of viewers. He has published several videos, including another that he shared on Facebook, where he shares the details surrounding Teresa’s death and his battle with the authorities, before declaring that he felt abandoned by the state.
“We are ruined,” he said. “Italy has abandoned us.”

The funeral home involved in Luca’s case insisted that it only turned away Teresa’s body due to “administrative hurdles” imposed by the government, and that they would have gladly taken it immediately if not for that. It’s not the only such incident that has been reported, and local prosecutors in Savona are reportedly opening a case into a similar incident.
But Luca’s case wasn’t the only virus-response nightmare to go viral in Italy. One woman in Borghetto Santo Spirito was quarantined alongside the dead body of her husband, who contracted the virus, but refused to go the hospital, according to CNN.
Yet another disturbing scenario played out this week when a woman was quarantined alongside the body of her dead husband. Giancarlo Canepa, the mayor of Borghetto Santo Spirito in northern Italy, told CNN that the man died at 2 a.m. Monday, but that nobody would be allowed to remove his body until Wednesday morning.
An Italian woman has been unable to leave her apartment where her husband’s dead body is being kept due to quarantine restrictions, Giancarlo Canepa, mayor of Borghetto Santo Spirito, told CNN Tuesday.
The husband, who had tested positive for coronavirus previously, died Monday at 2 a.m. local time.
A local Italian media outlet interviewed several of the couple’s relatives, one of whom expressed grief and disbelief that their family member was suffering through such a tragedy alone, and that nobody was allowed to visit or comfort her.
Speaking of the strict quarantine rules, she said “siamo trattati peggio dell’immondizia, almeno quella si differenzia.”
In English:
“We are treated worse than garbage. At least this is different.”
There was some debate among experts after PM Conte declared the initial zone rosse’ whether Italians would go along with the restrictions. Stories like these certainly undermine the legitimacy of the government’s response to the virus by destroying peoples’ faith in the systems that have been supposedly put in place to help those impacted by the virus. Last night’s clarification that all bars, restaurants and stores of all kinds except for groceries and pharmacies would be closed probably added to the stress.

The FT reports that Italy is working at “10% capacity” as of Thursday. Meanwhile, tourist attractions like St. Mark’s Square and the Trevi Fountain appear eerily vacant.
Welcome to Italy: Where even the grave diggers are being quarantined.

https://nworeport.me/2020/03/14/we-are-treated-worse-than-garbage-italian-families-stuck-inside-with-bodies-of-dead-spouses-as-nationwide-lockdown-begins/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/YnbrnuLcNjk

https://youtu.be/QgtlDob4x2M

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/JWEakkc_xxs

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

U.S. in desperate race to avert a national crisis and avoid Italy’s grim fate, as cases and death toll skyrocket

Posted on March 13, 2020 by The Extinction Protocol
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE America-ne
Tuesday Every aspect of modern life is being hit as sweeping measures are rolled out in an effort to stem the coronavirus pandemic. On Friday, President Trump declared a national emergency “to unleash the full power of the federal government. No resource will be spared, nothing whatsoever,” the president said, as stocks rose sharply to regain some of their recent losses.
The administration has established a new partnership with private industry to expand testing capabilities, even as it has faced criticism over testing failures. Mr. Trump said the administration is trying to work with pharmacies and private entities to establish drive-thru testing sites, something the head of the Centers for Disease Control said days earlier wasn’t necessary.
While more than half of the roughly 137,000 people who’ve caught the virus worldwide have already recovered, the toll in human lives is staggering. More than 4,700 people have died, including at least 50 people in the United States — and it’s expected to get much worse before it gets better. Fueling the fear in financial markets and cities around the world is the fact that four months after it first started making headlines, the COVID-19 disease retains an aura of mystery. With vastly different figures in various countries, it still isn’t clear how deadly the disease is, how easily it spreads, or how many undetected cases may be lurking.  –CBS Nation
COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Caused by 5G? plus MORE Ohio
Ohio estimates a case explosion: A top health official in Ohio estimated on Thursday that more than 100,000 people in the state have coronavirus, a shockingly high number that underscores the limited testing so far. Ohio Department of Health Director Amy Acton said at a press conference alongside Gov. Mike DeWine (R) that given that the virus is spreading in the community in Ohio, she estimates at least 1 percent of the population in the state has the virus. “We know now, just the fact of community spread, says that at least 1 percent, at the very least, 1 percent of our population is carrying this virus in Ohio today,” Acton said. “We have 11.7 million people. So, the math is over 100,000. So that just gives you a sense of how this virus spreads and is spreading quickly.”

https://youtu.be/HnjvX8oLBdo

Ohio avalanche: The U.S. is already in the midst of a critical undiagnosed medical crisis and doesn’t know it yet
She added that the slow rollout of testing means the state does not have good verified numbers to know for sure. “Our delay in being able to test has delayed our understanding of the spread of this,” Acton said. The Trump administration has come under intense criticism for the slow rollout of tests. Dr. Anthony Fauci, a top National Institutes of Health official, acknowledged earlier Thursday it is “a failing” that people cannot easily get tested for coronavirus in the United States.
Not everyone with the virus has symptoms, and about 80 percent of people with the virus do not end up needing hospitalization, experts say. However, the virus can be deadly especially for older people and those with underlying health conditions. The possible numbers in Ohio are a stark illustration of how many cases could be in other states as well, but have not been revealed given the lack of widespread testing.  –The Hill

https://youtu.be/wPhkxzLrZfw

U.S. drive-through testing facility over-whelmed: Colorado’s new drive-through coronavirus-testing station in Denver made its debut Wednesday and was quickly over-whelmed. At one point Thursday, the line of cars with passengers waiting to be swabbed was almost four hours long, until the state cut off the service for the day. Drive-through checks for Covid-19, with health workers in protective gear swabbing noses through car windows, was part of South Korea’s largely successful strategy for containing the virus: The country tested more than 200,000 in a matter of weeks, a stark contrast to the U.S., where testing has proceeded at a crawl. The nation’s testing is “failing — let’s admit it,” National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Anthony Fauci told Congress Thursday. –Bloomberg

https://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2020/03/13/u-s-in-desperate-race-to-avert-a-national-crisis-and-avoid-italys-grim-fate-as-cases-and-death-toll-skyrocket/

Thanks to: https://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Ic8B439p2gU

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum