OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready

+2
Herb Lady
PurpleSkyz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready Empty Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks to Ravensmoon for sending me this link on fb. I love irony! Take that central lack of intelligence agenda!

Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready
Tom Gambill
Sun, Nov 11, 2012
Subject: Dinar Holder Notice!!!
www.MorningLiberty.com
Barnhardt Video on What is Money
http://barnhardt.biz/
Jelaila RV Message – Obama Contract on 4 More Years
http://archive.aweber.com/nc_subscribers/F.1pk/h/Jelaila_s_Weekly_Message_.htm
Call Wynn for a Trust Now… 801-205-7070
There's more to the TAG accounts than meets the eye. TAG: Transaction Account Guarantee
Superficial chatter says that you should just ask for your Dinar deposits to be placed in a no-interest bearing account. Then your funds will be insured with no upper limit. The FDIC will not be the insurer but because of the Dodd-Frank bill you will be insured fully through the end of this year, or maybe for the 12 months following the Re-valuation date???
But, Heads up:
Unless the bank has actually set up and is compliant with the TAG account instructions, you may be harmed in several ways.
None of my local banks had heard of the rules for becoming compliant with the Dodd-Frank instructions. I printed out copies of the instructions (13 pages) and handed it to the bank VPs which they cheerfully received, promising that their lawyers would read it and get ready to support TAG accounts.
There is a basis for this strange TAG requirement (or suggestion). It may help if you understand the basis for the Dodd-Frank Bill and the TAG account option.
Your Dinar payouts were and are supposed to be in gold or metals-backed currency. That's especially true for Dinar holders because the Dinar you hold is backed by gold, oil, and minerals.
It's fool-hardy to convert the world's most valuable and stable currency into US dollars that sink in value almost every day. Dollars are announced to be DEVALUED another 40% within 30 to 60 days after the RV.
I mentioned Dinar as being stable. Yes. Monthly violence in all of Iraq is far less that that of single US cities like Washington DC or Los Angeles. TV news channels amplify and selectively choose what we are allowed to see or believe.
So where is the US currency that is metals based? New US Treasury bills are expected to be released to the public perhaps 30 or 60 days after the RV. At that time we will have options for converting our old greenback bills into the new Treasury bills. The new bills will be issued from the US Treasury (we expect). The 99 year agreement between the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve ran out sometime in January 2012 (it is claimed).
IF YOU DEPOSIT YOUR CONVERTED FUNDS INTO A VALID TAG ACCOUNT:
- Your funds will be assumed to be of US Treasury Bill value later, when and if the new Treasury bills are issued. (metals backed just like the Dinar – good)
- You will have full and immediate access to your funds to buy big items or properties, no rationing, no delays on withdrawals. (good)
- You must not gain any interest on the account (Mandatory Requirement) because banks can only pay interest using current debt-based fiat unstable old US currency.
- You cannot take funds from any other source and deposit them into your TAG account. (Maybe DONG payouts are ok, not sure.)
So if you thought you could just deposit Dinar payouts into any old checking account that bears no interest, then you haven't looked through the compliance standards that the bank has to fulfill in getting ready to give you a TAG account. See the link further below.
The legal rules a bank must follow are quite dense and heavy. Details galore. The bank must even have a small sign of a certain size on the wall in the lobby stating with certain words that they provide TAG account services.
Most of you probably envision cashing in at a bank, then wiring some funds from there to other local banks or credit unions. These secondary receiving banks will have to have legitimate TAG accounts if you want the TAG benefits. Upon receiving the incoming bank wire, the bank will have to ask about your source of funds. Your receipt from your original dinar conversion event will be needed in this situation.
So what happens if you just ignore the TAG option. Maybe you were only going to cash in one 25,000 Dinar note. At the rumored rate of $12.36 that single note will produce a deposit of $309,000, which is just a little over the $250,000 normal FDIC insurance.
Is that anything to worry about? (What? Me worry?)
WORRY DEFINED:
Later when we all line up at banks to trade in our crumpled greenbacks to get our fresh Metals-based US Treasury notes, we have hints, rumors, and whispers that there will be a 40% to 60% loss of greenback value for everyone around the world that holds greenbacks. US dollars will be devalued, announced and not a theory.
When the new Treasury bills are issued,
You will possibly trade in $100 old bills and receive back $60 in new Treasury bills. (40% devaluation of US dollars) Or,
You will possibly trade in $100 old bills and receive back $40 in new Treasury bills. (60% devaluation of US dollars).
IF your Dinar deposits are NOT PLACED IN A TAG ACCOUNT, your old $1 million greenback dollars will be converted (in the bank) to $600,000 Treasury Bills (for example) at the 40% devaluation rate, when the new bills are released.
IS THIS SCARY EXAMPLE CLEAR? You cashed in top-value DINAR which was already gold-based, and through negligence (in this example) you lost 40% of your value because you didn't mandate that your bank set up a TAG account to receive it.
We have been kept in the dark about many things, but Congress saw this situation about to arise. For once, in your favor, the Dodd-Frank bill designed a method by which your Dinar (and possibly Dong) deposits would be treated AS ACTUAL METALS-BASED CURRENCY even though the new Treasury bills won't be issued until a few months after the RV event. These TAG accounts (if you see the sense of using them) give the US Treasury up to a year to get their Treasury bills distributed.
The trauma of the US and world-wide populations having their old green dollars DEVALUED can be dealt with best AFTER the frantic Dinar conversions.
To appreciate the complexity of the RV happening in 195 nations, consider that the dollar devaluation will affect all those nations WHOSE CURRENCIES ARE ALSO BEING reassigned based on the productivity of each nation.
Summary: To avoid unnecessary diminishment of 40% or more of your funds when the world soon converts to the new US Treasury bills, consider printing out a few copies of the Dodd-Frank instructions and hand carrying a copy to your local bankers who may be unaware.
I found it useful to talk with bank administrators, stating that you are a Dinar holder, and that even though the local bank is not expected to convert your dinar, you intend to wire sizeable funds into your local account AND THAT IT NEEDS TO COME IN TO A Transaction Account Guarantee (TAG) ACCOUNT which must conform with the printed instructions at this government link.
Here's the official government link for the Dodd-Frank PDF document that defines the bank policies required:
http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits/unlimited/faq.pdf
Consider printing a copy of the Dodd-Frank FAQ for the banker(s).

Related Articles:

Dinar RV SWIFT Notice 14.38 – Prosperity Packages Wow
Robert Hender ' R J ' Mon, Mar 19, 2012 Subject: Dinar RV Imminent - SWIFT Verified www.MorningLiberty.com It is time to secure real silver or gold. Drockton Bullion can deliver to you,...
Dinar Shell Game is Over – China In Charge of Dinar RV
Robert Hender ' R J ' Mon, Mar 12, 2012 Subject: Dinar Progress In Sight www.MorningLiberty.com Dinar Shell Game - China Taking Over Many Pieces to the Dinar Puzzle...
Dinar RV in Hand – Maliki Travels to Kuwait for 3/11 Conference
Poppy3 Snipet Fri, Mar 9, 2012 Subject: Maliki Kuwait 3/11 Conference - Leaving with Dinar RV in Hand www.MorningLiberty.com Buying silver would be a smart thing to do... ...
Dinar RV Joy – Wells Fargo Notified RV Tonite $5.25
Okie & CathyK916 Fri, Apr 6, 2012 Subject: Dinar Easter Joy - Only Inches Away www.MorningLiberty.com 9:04 pm only other additional...

Thanks to:http://www.morningliberty.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Here's my problem with this -

If you look at the very first question, the answer clearly states that the TAG Program was not extended past December 31, 2010. There was only a one day overlap with the TAG Program and the Dodd Frank Deposit Insurance Provision.

To my understanding, this is stating that a person cannot get a TAG Account, but the accounts must be non-interest bearing and in a bank that is FDIC insured and clearly states somewhere in the lobby or entrance or notice area that all non-interest bearing accounts over $250,000 are insured until December 31, 2012 (unless it is further extended into the following year). I've done some checking with some banks and to my knowledge one cannot get a TAG Account set up - this may have changed since then.

I'm thinking that it was just about a year ago this time, on OOM 1, there was a rather interesting discussion about all of this, and those in the know, sorry I forget their names, but those in the know were stating that a person just needs two non-interest bearing accounts that is covered by the Dodd Frank Act in a FDIC insured facility and clearly states the above information. The first for the initial wire transfer and the second for the immediate in house transfer so the crooks can't hack into your first account and steal your money.

Terbo and HappyWelshGuy - I hope that you will correct me if I am wrong on this one! Please!

terbo56

terbo56

HerbLady- You are absolutely correct- Any and all information pertaining to this should be re- posted to avoid any more confusion- To my present knowledge, You MUST have a non- interest bearing account, and within 2 weeks, transfer from that account, into a new account, so that your money cannot be stolen by back wiring-As far as a 'tag' account, I must look into this further- Thankyou, HerbLady, as your info so far is spot- on!! :cheers:

Last edited by terbo56 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

You're welcome! And Thank You! :)

terbo56

terbo56

bump-

terbo56

terbo56

HerbLady- As far as I can understand, the 'TAG" accounts were started by certain banks back in 2008, and later on, 65% of the banks wanted to keep the tag/Fdic option, and 35 % of the not so good' banks had opted out, or wanted to- Some banks charged for the Tag, and the cost of this was passed on to the consumer, while banks fairing much better paid for customer's tag accounts from the profits that the bank had recieved over time- It is mentioned that SOME banks would hold on to this option until the end of 2010, unless the FDIC made it duly noted that they were not going to continue the 'TAG' accounts- It did NOT say which banks, or how long a certain bank was going to keep this policy in force, so, upon receiving the rv, You should ask the bank that you do business with if they still have the 'TAG' account option-If this is not to your benefit or liking, then, a good, reputable credit union may be in order, and could possibly be your best bet for longest term protection- I hope this tidbit of info has helped everyone here that may have had doubts, or maybe confused- When you do get the chance to go to the bank, just ask them about the 'TAG' accounts- BUT- You WILL need to speak to the bank manager, or president of the banking branch that you do business with- If they have no clue what a 'TAG' account is, then, maybe a different,better banking institution is in order- Good luck!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Terbo! That is just the tidbit of information that I was needing!
I'll check into it!

terbo56

terbo56

You are more than welcome, my good HerbLady!! :htg:

terbo56

terbo56

Bump-

terbo56

terbo56

Hump-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Boy... there sure is much encouraging dinar info coming out! How wonderful this is all going to be.

:htg:

terbo56

terbo56

Yes, when and if it EVER happens- :twisted:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Think positive T. Lets all manifest the hell out of this! There is great strength in numbers! I see proof of this every single day! :meditate:

terbo56

terbo56

:wishin for din :( 🇦🇸

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahahaha terbs love your enthusiasm! Let's try this manifesting thing terbs, what do we have to do purps?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well... just wish it to come to you. We all have this ability to bring things to us. I have always been "able" to do this to some degree.
Example: I will say out loud... I really need a new table... and with in days walla! a new table comes to me. This has always worked for me to some degree. I used to say to my sister... hey guess what I came across today? She always says..."Of course you did!" in a mean and jealous way. But the fact is that I did/do will things to me.

I have never done this with money because I always felt that if I abused it I would loss it. But that was incorrect of me and I now know this.

So if we all will this to happen??? Who knows? It just might work. So think real hard about this and just keep thinking about it RV'ing. :)

Strength in numbers! Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready 2729114997

terbo56

terbo56

Well, I wished it, and all I got was 'spanked'- :lol: lol! :affraid: Oh, now I know why I got spanked- My damn zipper is busted-Never noticed 'til jus' now- Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready 3209671710

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yeah that whole manifesting does not work unless your zipper is functioning correctly. I forgot to mention that.

:affraid:

terbo56

terbo56

OK!! Different pants- Let's do this! :P

shakes4life2

You people are HILARIOUS! :htg: :bountiful:

LOVE YOU ALL....... Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready 3019145770

terbo56

terbo56

:runfast: :oops:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I don't know about anyone else but that running turkey creeps me out. LOL That smiley is way to smiley and that poor turkey looks totally confused. hahaha

godsfool713

godsfool713

:runfast:

get small bills from Ebay

dont trust the banks or the terrorist @ 1600 Penn st

i would go to canada and cash out ... get a acct there

if you Want to leave Amerika

they take 1/2 your wealth :wishin for din

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I doubt anyone is going to buy any more dinar or dong godsfool.

I know some folks that want to sell theirs.... if anyone is interested...... pm me.

Just looking at your new avatar. hahahahahaha
Is that Obama a vampire? Toooo funny! Good One!!!

Dinar RV Value – Treasury Dollars Ready 3209671710

godsfool713

godsfool713

I meant 500 to 1000 bills

.50 to a 1.00 on bay

this will happen

they can not be that Rich in Oil and natural
Gas

and expect the people to exchange inflated $$$$

they have squared their politics and been standing strong for a year !

we all can just be patient and dream!!! :wishin for din and wish

Have a great :together: holiday !!! Purple Sister ... teehee

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum