OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At www.dinardetectives.com

12-21-12 SteveI: (WHO THINKS WE WILL SEE THE RV BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR?) I will say better than an 80% now. The actual winners of this will be the Iraqi Citizens, we are just going to benefit for supporting it and believing in it. I have never felt better.

Matter of fact, here is how I feel it will play out. I will officially go on record with this. If I am wrong, so what, I was wrong only one other time. I generally do not make the same mistakes twice.

I think it will happen in this order:

The Parliament will pass the 2013 budget and put it into law within the next several days. They cannot delay this any longer. You all have read the articles to support it.

Next, in my other comments, Ban Ki moon fully supports the lifting of Iraq from Chapter VII. Iraq has come too far to be set back for months on end.

I believe you will hear the announcement made official for sure next week, probably on or before the 27th. Now with that being said, boy are they out of time. I think you will see a revaluation shortly after that so everything can be in place prior to the first.

It has been reported that the budget is now in the new dinar, which would have to have a better value than what it is now, or why go thru the steps to do this.

It still stand behind my prediction of $3.46 (plus or minus a penny or two). I will bet my every dinar on that. You cannot be a strong currency in the region at anything less than close to Kuwait, PERIOD. Leaders on the other sites say it will be only a little above a dollar. Boy are they out of touch with reality. I guess when you know absolutely nothing a best guess will do.

I am so confident that this is almost over, I am now serious about rapping up life as I know it, as it is about to change in a big way, as will yours.

Unless something drastic takes place (which I do not see now at this point) we are good to go. Last week I said we were on final approach. Well, the wheels have just hit the tarmac.

I do not know about you, but I am waiting for directions to the gate.

The financial structure has been put into place in Iraq and the rest of the world. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so invest wisely and do not be foolish as many will be riding your coat tails ready for you to make a mistake and grab what you just got blessed with. Protect it with your life.

Merry Christmas and most of all, a Happy New Year!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YMO!

terbo56

terbo56

I will say this- WHEN and IF those W.G.S and the P. packages are released, then, and only then, will we see the RV- I have mentioned this earlier on, in other sites, only to get laughed at and critisized, but new information has come to light, and we may see this, and may not see it 'till the new year, sometime- Just relax, and let it come to us- It sucks we can't use it for Xmas, But you can blame 'O' for screwing this up, and they think they are only going to let us have a little of our RV- Well, guess what? 'O' and company are very, very, sadly mistaken- We will have more than they THINK we'll have-Maybe next time, people will look back at what he has screwed up, and how fucked up he has made this country, and will think twice before voting for the so-called 'Candy Man'- And let me ask you this- How many of you got a 'FREE' phone, or new big screen TV for voting for his sorry ass? You can't use either at a FEMA camp- :stuck:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You may be right T.

I have no freebies at my place. But then I never expected any so nothing lost there.

I hope the RV does show and soon. I am not alone in feeling the weariness involved with this investment I am sure.

But maybe I just have eye problems. Can't see this happening. LOL

Hey.. good to see you back! Hope you had a nice break! HUGS to you and yours!

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES Found At dinardetectives.com 21-12-12 3014858790

terbo56

terbo56

Thankyou, Sweety, I just needed to level out a bit- :noRV: :x :evil: :headscratching :(

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

:carolers: GROUP HUG!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum