OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION

• Posted by Rhode Island Jim on December 28, 2012

Now, my brothers & sisters, that I've got your attention:
We need to have a
web-site, that's already followed by a lot of people because, we don't
need the additional headache, of simply trying to attract people, so we
need to use an established site, that already has done much of the
needed preliminary work, such as:

ExtraTerrestrials or Federation of Light

Now my suggestion, and people we CAN NOT RUSH THIS!!!:

We need many,
many followers world-wide, for this to have the necessary impact that
this concept is designed for, so everyone needs to email, call, write
actual letters,(oh jeez, you mean actually physically write a letter?) to all their friends, and their friends, ALL need to do the same, and then, on an agreed upon, by EVERYONE date:

EVERYONE - WORLD-WIDE

STOP PAYING ALL BILLS - ALL BILLS

Stop paying ALL mortgages, rents, utilities of all kinds (Electric, Gas, Phone, Internet etc etc), but, and PLEASE - try and follow this line of thinking

We must do this, as a "COLLECTIVE UNIT",

because anyone who just does it on their own, will be singled out and targeted, but as the old phrase says (and it's so simple, it's scary)

"SAFETY IN NUMBERS"!!!

THEY WON'T SHUT EVERYBODY OFF, BECAUSE IF THEY DO, WE'LL NEVER PAY!!!

THAT - will get their attention, I guarantee it!

Anybody with me on this idea?HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Grin

My personal emails are: RhodeIslandJim3@gmail.com or riragnar@gmail.com

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So ... I just emailed this guy. Lets see if we can finally get organized and get this shite happening!!!

How many of you would be willing to go along with this type of action?

I am in... I hope many others here see the merit of the above post.

Let's do this!!!!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well this all sounds good, but there is not enough solid evidence out there for too many to participate, not that they wouldn't love to!
No official announcements that the contract with the Fed is up, that the FED is Dead.
No official announcements that the US Treasury is stepping up to take the FED's place.
No official announcements of the gold backed currency or "Rainbow" currency kicking in.
No official announcements of NESARA.
Because of years and years of conditioning, people need legal proof that their bumm side is covered if they don't pay these bills! Otherwise, it's much like walking a plank!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So true HL...

But.. if you knew that thousands were going to participate in this kind of a boycott... would you join?

I think that is what Jim is trying to gauge here. He says...CAN NOT RUSH THIS!!!:

So lets say that 1000's are willing and this becomes big... like Occupy did... would you join?

I would. I already have. I stopped paying my mortgage 3 years ago, though I am currently under a modification, I have only made 2 payments. I stopped paying my credit cards this year. I would be willing to not pay utilities for a month or 2. One could always then pay them late. I have had to do that before also. So this is not such a stretch for me.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

It would have to be way more than 1,000s - way more! Then I would.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

fair enough :)
thanks

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

:)

Everybody is just barely hanging on now, late fees are not appealing, nor are foreclosure notices, or utilities being turned off during the dead of winter!

Not saying that it wouldn't work, but almost everybody across our country would have to participate, most of them are oblivious as to what is going on!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I know from experience that they can not shut you off in winter.
But I totally understand your points and I can see where this has some flaws.
It would have to be BIG in the participation dept.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

oh yea, way bigger than the Occupy movement!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

This type of protest would have to be so organized and planned, every person paying taxes would have to be aware of this, why it's being done and when/what month it was going to take place AND Participate in it. And I think that it would take several consecutive months for more to catch on and particiapate in it before it got to the point that we would see a change for the better. There again, not saying it couldn't happen!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I keep remembering the image of the man that stood in front of the tank on Tiena min Sq.

Sometimes it just takes one.

I think this has some teeth.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

oh it has teeth, baby teeth at this point. But it could develope into something much more aggressive and dangerous, just not sure who it would end up being dangerous for?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL baby teeth. :)

Well I am willing to see where it goes for sure. And I will post any and all info on this and all of the many other movements I am now being drawn to.
I worked real hard in the 60's as a member in the SDS to stop the illegal war in Viet Nam and I am know how well that started and with no internet to network.... ended with a bang but the impact was felt around the world. And it was after that when the vaccines and chemicals came to be used as a weapon against the people to keep us dumbed down and afraid.
I am going to keep trying to get the A Holes that are the ruin of us all to be held accountable for their actions. I think we all should. If we all did this... we would be unstoppable.

14HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:53 am

terbo56

terbo56

You forget one thing- No internet if you don't pay your power bill- If we ALL did it at the same time, however, it may work-The electric companies would founder if All of us didn't pay, and then again, they are a corporation, and don't really care what we do to tyry to beat them, they will just figure out another way to screw us- It's the USSA way, didn't you know that? :twisted:

15HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:02 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well we have to do something!

We just have to!!!

16HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 am

terbo56

terbo56

It's called, a trip to Washington, and clean out the Whitehouse, Capitol Hill, the Pentagon, etc- And it will take EVERYBODY in this country- And armed to the teeth, too-That's what it's gonna take- Only problem is, is there are too many pussies out there that won't have anything to do with it, because they have handouts from the gov, and they're not about to fuck that up-They are too comfortable in their own little 'Vacuum' of a life-Their brains were sucked out a long time ago- Sucks to be them, I guess-'Zombies', if you will-

17HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:23 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Terbo, you could be right on everything you just stated. But if those who are paid by the government to stay down, and those who cannot afford to leave their jobs for the event will not or cannot attend then who will be marching to Washington? The elite know this all too well, have already factored in all of this and know that most would only be their in prayer, thought and had good intentions. What one needs to do is get creative, how does one accomplish such a task without being hurt financially or otherwise???????

18HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:34 am

terbo56

terbo56

It would not be that big of an issue, only because the one's that don't show up are the ones that have their heads and necks deep in the sand- They will be the ones that will remain hidden-We are the ones that can and will make a difference- HerbLady, you have to keep in mind, that there are three different types of people- Those who 'Make' things happen, those who 'Watch' things happen, and those who 'Wonder' what happened-I believe 'WE' are in the 'make things happen category! :twisted: :cheers:

19HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:39 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

This is true for the most part, but right now, I'm not in the financial position to go to Washington! Not putting my head in the sand or wondering what happened, just simply cannot afford to make that trip. There are a lot of people in this same position.

20HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:06 pm

terbo56

terbo56

This will work itself out in the end- When the Rv get's here, it will be a different story, for the most of us, anyway- I didn't mean for you to think that your head was in the sand, I'm talking about the ones that got a 'free' phone, more foodstamps, bigscreen tv, those people-The ones that get the hand outs will have a big pow-wow, in their front yards, complete with tee-pees, firepit, rain dances, and all that other stupid shit-

21HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I think we have our answer, and had it all along, check out the repost that YM just made! That would work and be affordable too!

22HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:10 pm

terbo56

terbo56

I did check that out, and would be the most realistic way to go about it- I will dig into this more and see what else there could be for us to take into consideration!

23HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I wonder if a person would get kicked off of fb if it was posted there????

24HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I put it up last night... I am not kicked off yet. :)

25HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE WORLD LEADER'S ATTENTION Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ha! Ok, answers that one! Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum