OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....  FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA..... FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

This is new and needs to go viral......WAKE UP AMERICA.....

FALL Of The REPUBLIC - Full Length

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7homKsaLEnc&feature=related

Shipngold

Shipngold

Thanks Shakes, I have only seen about 20 minutes of it so far, but agree, IT NEEDS to GO VIRAL............................

shakes4life2

Shipngold wrote:Thanks Shakes, I have only seen about 20 minutes of it so far, but agree, IT NEEDS to GO VIRAL............................

YEP...I sent it out to everyone of my email contacts as well as posting it at every blog I visit....sometimes more than once if the threads keep changing!

shakes4life2

Another MUST READ and sent to everyone you know.....

25 Signs That The Nazification Of America Is Almost Complete
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 5:45

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1772/132/25_Signs_That_The_Nazification_Of_America_Is_Almost_Complete.html

godsfool713

godsfool713

2:24:19 min - http://www.infowars.com Fall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design. Leaders are now declaring that world government has arrived and that the dollar will be replaced by a new global currency.

President Obama has brazenly violated Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution by seating himself at the head of United Nations' Security Council, thus becoming the first US president to chair the world body.

A scientific dictatorship is in its final stages of completion, and laws protecting basic human rights are being abolished worldwide; an iron curtain of high-tech tyranny is now descending over the planet.

A worldwide regime controlled by an unelected corporate elite is implementing a planetary carbon tax system that will dominate all human activity and establish a system of neo-feudal slavery.

The image makers have carefully packaged Obama as the world's savior; he is the Trojan Horse manufactured to pacify the people just long enough for the globalists to complete their master plan.

This film reveals the architecture of the New World Order and what the power elite have in store for humanity. More importantly it communicates how We The People can retake control of our government, turn the criminal tide and bring the tyrants to justice.
Category:

Interested

You have to have a strong constitution to see this, believe it, and not throw your guts up. I'm doing my best to fight depression over this.

shakes4life2

Interested wrote:You have to have a strong constitution to see this, believe it, and not throw your guts up. I'm doing my best to fight depression over this.

Sorry but it is a MUST watch....the truth is what will set us free......I know it is hard to stomach but once you come out of denial it gets better.....I had your same feelings 4 years ago.....now I know so much about the fear mongering that it doesn't faze me anymore!

Interested

I haven't been in denial since 2002. I just chose to put it in the back of my head because there was nothing I could do about it. Now the picture is much more clear and with much more evidence. Now we can finally start sharing this info and have some back up to being called a conspiracy nut. It's exactly why they tried to censor the internet. The truth is the only thing that will set us free.

shakes4life2

Interested wrote:I haven't been in denial since 2002. I just chose to put it in the back of my head because there was nothing I could do about it. Now the picture is much more clear and with much more evidence. Now we can finally start sharing this info and have some back up to being called a conspiracy nut. It's exactly why they tried to censor the internet. The truth is the only thing that will set us free.

YEP....You are so right! :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum