OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits
Date: August 24, 2022Author: Nwo Report

“This preservation request also includes all records of official business conducted on non­ official accounts.”

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits Image-646

Posted BY: Steve Watson
Senator Rand Paul has told the National Institutes of Health that it should not attempt to destroy any documents relating to or in the possession of Anthony Fauci as he retires.
Paul sent a letter to the NIH stating that “all records, e-mails, electronic documents, and data created by or shared with Dr. Fauci” must be preserved for investigation.
As Fauci announced he is retiring conveniently just before the mid-term elections, Paul wrote “In light of this announcement, I formally request you ensure the preservation of all documents and communications within Dr. Fauci’s possession related to his tenure at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).”
Paul continued, “This information is critical to ensure that Congress has access to information necessary to conduct proper oversight regarding events that took place during Dr. Fauci’s tenure with the agency.”
Paul said that all information “including, but not limited to, NIAID-funded coronavirus research,” should be protected and “This preservation request also includes all records of official business conducted on non­ official accounts.”

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits FOCXtzk4_normal
Daily Caller
Aug 23, 2022
@DailyCaller
·
Follow

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Rand Paul Demands NIH Preserve All Documents, Communications In Fauci’s Possession

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits R9-5mPVo?format=jpg&name=small
dailycaller.com

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Rand Paul Demands NIH Preserve All Documents, Communications In Fauci’s Possession
Sen. Paul sent a letter to the NIH calling on them to preserve all documents and communications within Dr. Fauci's possession related to his work at the NIH. 

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits Q75iVydv_normal
Thirteen O'Clock - Todd
@o_thirteen
Follow
Live look at the NIH

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits Fa3v1rHWQAIr5Sp
3:02 PM · Aug 23, 2022

As we highlighted yesterday, Republicans responded to Fauci’s retirement announcement by asserting that his stepping down will not deter them from investigating his role in gain of function research that potentially led to the global COVID pandemic.

Read More

https://nworeport.me/2022/08/24/rand-paul-warns-national-institutes-of-health-not-to-try-and-destroy-evidence-as-fauci-exits/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits D642c8_11ad0ef32c8b4fd08bcbb4dff17c29e2~mv2

“I Have Nothing to Hide and I Can Defend Everything I’ve Done and Every Decision I’ve Made” – Dr. Fauci Defends Disastrous Career After Announcing Retirement
Date: August 24, 2022Author: Nwo Report

Posted BY: Jim Hoft
After destroying millions of lives, Dr. Fauci announced on Monday that he will step down from his role running the NIAID.
Fauci will be retiring from 50 years of public service in December.
“I am announcing today that I will be stepping down from the positions of Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, as well as the position of Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden,” Fauci said.
“I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career,” he added.
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits Image-640
CNBC reported:
The nation’s top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, plans to step down from his roles running the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and advising the White House as its chief medical advisor at the end of the year, he announced Monday.

Dr. Fauci flip-flopped and lied for over a year to the American public about the seriousness of the China Virus and his background funding the Chinese virology lab and the origins of the virus.
Dr. Fauci also lied to the American public about the success of the safe drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in treating the virus.
Hundreds of thousands of Americans died when HCQ was available but banned by Fauci and the CDC from COVID patients.
Trending: More whistleblowers come forward against ‘out of control’ FBI
Fauci also flip-flopped on mask-wearing several times throughout the pandemic.
On March, 8 2020 — Dr. Anthony Fauci advised healthy Americans against wearing face masks.
In April 2020 — The CDC said Americans should be wearing face masks for the COVID.
In May 2020 — Dr. Anthony Fauci and the New England Journal of Medicine have admitted that masks are little more than symbols. Virtue signaling.
On January 25, 2021 — Dr. Fauci told healthy Americans to wear two masks instead of one.
And then one week later…
On January 31, 2021 —Dr. Fauci backtracked on that insane idea of wearing multiple masks.
Dr. Fauci will retired with millions of dollars and a massive, taxpayer funded retirement pension.
On Tuesday Dr. Anthony Fauci told Neil Cavuto: “I have nothing to hide, and I can defend everything I’ve done and every decision I’ve made.”

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits TgjRJsp-_normal

TV News Now
@TVNewsNow

·
Follow

WATCH: Anthony Fauci tells Fox’s Neil Cavuto why he’s stepping down: "I have nothing to hide, and I can defend everything I've done and every decision I've made."

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits V7uRlZE40SkCRtvt

3:18 PM · Aug 23, 2022

https://nworeport.me/2022/08/24/i-have-nothing-to-hide-and-i-can-defend-everything-ive-done-and-every-decision-ive-made-dr-fauci-defends-disastrous-career-after-announcing-retirement-v/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum