OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements

Feb4

by deb - Southern Cross

No 77 – A Judge’s Guide for “Handling” Common Law and Sovereign CItizen Movements Gavel-lawsuit

The Anti-Government Guidebook for Judges

Your Judge
probably has one of these in his office … “a how to guide” on how to
handle Sovereign Citizen and Common Law movements … Find it and read
more on American Kabuki:

• http://americankabuki.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/a-judges-guide-for-handling-common-law.html
Thanks to: http://oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM

WOW.. I've only read part of that... and I have to say I really don't know for sure, but it seems to me that it may be an "Indoctrination" (mind control) type handbook for the judicial folks just incase they start thinking or believing that these 'conspiracy theorists' may actually be right. It certainly seems to be geared towards 'debunking' anything that is contrary to our current PTB/PTW system.
I have allways questioned how the lawyers etc. could have been duped into this corrupted system. Well first of all we have to realize that as with all of us, their early education (being systematically Dumbed-Down) was the same as ours. Once they entered into the Legal Education system, it was more of the 'Dumbed-Down' stuff along with indoctrination... People really are not that difficult to manipulate. It's actually sickening when you actually become aware of it and look for it, everywhere, we are lead to buy this, wear that, use this, read this, etc. etc. etc. is it any wonder we don't know what we're doing. We've been raised NOT to think, but how to fit in with what we're directed towards. This is done with our education, our religious upbringing and even our parental upbringing (due to theirs).
I guess awareness is the first step, then its a matter of what we do once we become aware. Do we take the RED PILL or the BLUE ??
Just my thoughts....

Anonymous

MartyM, that was a very reasoned response and I agree with you. I scanned the whole document and it was definitely propagandized for the judges' benefit. Having worked directly for several judges over the years, I know them to be just as indoctrinized as the rest of us. Lawyers attend law school primarily to earn mega-bucks. Whether or not they actually believe in what they are doing is very unlikely for most, but they do agree to keep a sock in their mouths and "play the game" when they are admitted to The Bar.

You'll note the common law movement has been demonized heartily. That's because CL would destroy the current scam. A person doesn't have to go to law school to engage in common law, anyone can do it, and you certainly can't have THAT! It would really screw up the cash cow flow, so TPTB will put up a good fight. The only chance we might have is to outnumber them. The old CL actions were all done by small, localized groups of pissed off individuals. OPPT has a larger reach but that itself is no guarantee of success.

All in all, there is nothing surprising in this document, other than the fact it exists and is now on the internet for all to see. Enlightenment is the act of unmasking the truth. Once you take the red pill, you are free from the matrix, eyes open, awake and aware. That in itself should be reward enough, don't you think?

MartyM

MartyM

Actually Ravensmoon though in itself it IS a reward, but 'Enough' is certainly a relative concept. To me 'Enough' is when everyone is Free, Awake and Aware. But Yes, taking the Red Pill is a reward in itself but a beginning... a Good Start, but just the start. jus' sayin :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum