OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Prepare For Change Info EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Prepare For Change Info EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Prepare For Change Info EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Prepare For Change Info EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Prepare For Change Info EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Prepare For Change Info EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Prepare For Change Info EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Prepare For Change Info EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Prepare For Change Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Prepare For Change Info EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prepare For Change Info

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prepare For Change Info Empty Prepare For Change Info Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:41 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Prepare For Change Info Profile_mask2
Dane Arr webmaster@prepareforchange.net via
Prepare For Change Info Cleardot
Prepare For Change Info Cleardot
Prepare For Change Info Top
Prepare For Change Info 2ndline
Prepare For Change Info Left01
Prepared by Jeff White, Rob Potter, Dane Arr
Dear Ones,
Thank you for your patience. This is the first formal message from the Prepare for Change Team, and we bring much good news.
Please see the special radio show announcement at the bottom of the message.
[color][font]
You are all part of the initial group of what is now a global family of Participants. You have volunteered to assist your local communities at the time of the "Event" and thereafter. In support of your efforts to be the custodians of your community, the Prepare for Change website has been redesigned with many operational improvements:
[/font][/color]

• An easy-to-update ESGs Meetup list on the Support Groups page.

• Update your Membership Profile link: http://prepareforchange.net/updatemembership

• Translation Team Volunteer Form:
    Our website now has multi-language capability (Chinese. French, Greek. Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese today and Spanish and many more soon). We are actively seeking assistance to translate content to your native language. http://prepareforchange.net/translations/

• A donate button to keep the site expenses paid.

• A PFC Event Briefs PDF download button.

• A social network allowing members to have their own Facebook like pages, the goal is to build an online community so that participants can interact between each other easily. We will be asking national leaders to coordinate the local groups to help with training and to disseminate new information in their native languages.

• An " Article Proposals: Inspired? Click Here" button on the Home Page. We encourage anyone so inspired to pack this section full of your ideas, your love, plus local, regional and informative articles that will raise the vibration of all who choose to go here and check it out. See the guidelines for additional information. ALL posts. Including your questions and written suggestions will be categorized and then permanently archived in the new "click to see posts" button which will also appear on the home page.

[color][font]
We are confident that you will enjoy the new functionality of the Prepare for Change Network website. Although some of the features above are not fully operational now, they will be part of the PFC experience in the near future.
The team leaders Dane, Okalani and Jeff, have been working diligently improve the website and to find and assist regional leaders to form Event Support Groups (ESG's) there currently are over 300 hundred (including translators) web team members and 90 support group leaders spread throughout 25 different countries. Many more will follow. Use this link to go to the form and let everyone know. http://prepareforchange.net/event-support-groups/ .
You can become a group leader; it only takes one person to start. The main objective is to become conversant with the PFC website, welcome new members from your community, provide them with updates during Sunday gatherings, make website written contributions through articles and posts, and prepare lists of those who will receive the "PFC Event Briefs" at the time of the "Event".
The "PFC Event Briefs" are currently a work in progress, and will be posted for downloading on the PFC website when completed.
Once again, anyone can ask to be an ESG leader, it only takes one person to start. Just go to the home page on the site and click on "ESG's Meetups" to register.

[/font][/color]
Prepare For Change Info Right01
Prepare For Change Info 3rdline

Here is a listing with e-mail addresses of the PFC volunteer group leaders:
Website Team - Dane Arr: dane.arr@gmail.com
Global Support Groups Ninja - Okalani Jacob: pfcgroupslocal@gmail.com
Financial Group - Jeff White: jeff05542@gmail.com
Renaissance Group - pfcrenaissance@gmail.com
Media Group - Ada Shaw: pfcmediagroup@gmail.com
Healing Group - pfchealing@gmail.com
Technology Group - John Blanpied: pfctechgroup@gmail.com
Leadership Group - Eduardo, Rob or Dane: pfcleadershipgroup@gmail.com

Prepare For Change Info 4thline
Prepare For Change Info Left02
Special Announcement
Rob Potter is starting a web-based Radio show called "The Victory of the Light" This show will be on every Tuesday from 3pm-5pm Los Angeles time starting Sept. 10th. The website to listen to this broadcast is www.freedomslips.com go there to Studio B and listen to the show every Tuesday live and be sure to get into the chat room. On every Tuesday at 3:30PM Los Angeles time there will be a 10 minute update about the PFC website and new information on the "Event. On Every show there will Senior PFC leaders who will answer questions in the chat room. Rob and others will also answer questions on the air! This is an ongoing opportunity to have new and old members get updates on a weekly basis.
If you miss the show the show archives will be posted on www.thepromiserevealed.com webpage on the "Victory to The Light Archives" button on the Home Page. This feature will be available after September 10th. On October 1st Cobra will join Rob on air to discuss the Prepare for Change website and the "Event" itself. This will be the first time that Cobra will answer questions live to the general public! We highly recommend you get online for this show and type your questions into the chat room.
Once again, anyone can opt themselves in to be an Event Support Group leader. it only takes one person to start. Just go to the home page on the site and click on "ESG's Meetups" to register.
Anyone receiving this message is encouraged to send any questions to the leaders on this list. We ask that you choose the person in the appropriate group! You can determine this by deciding which group can best answer your questions by what is posted on their group page!
We will have our different groups answering questions in their area soon as the new look addons are completed. Our goal will be to respond to you within 24-48 hours.
Please look for our communications to continue to improve.
Thank you for being here.
In love and light.
PFC Volunteer Staff
Prepare For Change Info Right02
Prepare For Change Info Bottom

2Prepare For Change Info Empty Re: Prepare For Change Info Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:58 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Anyone looked into this ??  I'm just a bit leary of getting on anyones List.

3Prepare For Change Info Empty Re: Prepare For Change Info Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have Marty. I was considering helping organize in my area... but something keeps holding me back. Just a niggling of why I am not sure yet.

But... I will be happy to share the info. Lots of pros and cons on Cobra. I am on the fence still....

4Prepare For Change Info Empty Re: Prepare For Change Info Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:18 pm

MartyM

MartyM

I hear that (regarding Cobra)... please share what you can, sometimes it's info-overload, but I
take as much in as I can, to file away, sort it out and connect the dots...

5Prepare For Change Info Empty Re: Prepare For Change Info Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:27 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have Cobra info pretty well up to date in that forum minus most of the odd co-ordinate stuff. I do like what I see with regards to starting a coalition to help propel the changes that now need to occur. So kudos for that at least.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum